Chapter 102: In Myrna
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Back in Myrna, the most obvious change was the lack of gray flags in front of the doors. Now that Paulina was no longer producing cursed mana, there was no disease to be spread. Edwin was happy for that.

When they entered through the gates, there was a crowd waiting for them. Edwin instinctively placed the children behind him. But, instead of angry shouts, a bouquet was thrown at his feet. Then another. And then came the petals.

Edwin was confused. For he had never been greeted as such. The mayor came forwards with a diploma in his hands and bowed low to Edwin.

“First Boliarin, Edwin Roberts, it is an honor to see you again. Please accept this as thanks for bringing an end to the coughing sickness,” he handed Edwin the diploma and Edwin gingerly took it.

“I…” his voice stuck in his throat and he couldn’t continue. Ever since he had gotten kicked from the Academy, it was charlatan this, quack that. Never, not even in his wildest dreams, had he expected recognition from those around him.

Ben stepped forward and shook the mayor’s hand.

“Thank you, sir. Dad is pleased. So happy, he has no words for this occasion. We are tired and on our way to Alanqian to get rid of the bandit camp there and some dungeons. Can we forego the festivities and just head to the inn?” The mayor nodded with a smile, and they were escorted by the crowd to the inn.

As Edwin shut the apartment door behind him, he resisted the urge to slide down it. He cracked a smile and looked at Hadrian.

“Did that really happen?” He asked his lover, who embraced him and then scooped him up and carried him to the couch.

“Eddy, you are finally getting the welcomes you deserve. Let us do something fun to remember the occasion,” and Hadrian took out a die. Edwin groaned.

“Now, now, Eddy. You have to learn. Every rogue worth his salt knows how to throw a die and get the number they want. Come on. I’ll show you the wrist movements slower now,” and Hadrian gripped the die in his fist. Then, he did an elaborate wrist movement that Edwin couldn’t so much as follows, let alone replicate.

“Harry, it is hopeless. Let us do something else? How about playing the mnemonics game again?” Hadrian scrunched up his nose.

“No, that is something you are good at, not I. We did that yesterday. Today, we play with the die. For every win, the winner gets to ask something of the other party,” Hadrian said. Then, he added. “Low number.”

He threw the die on the table and there was a three. He grinned cheekily and turned to Edwin.

“I get to drink from your neck,” Hadrian’s smile nearly blinded Edwin. The healer decided that there was no harm in that. Hadrian had done it before.

“Relax,” commanded Hadrian, and he took Edwin’s hands in his and kissed them. Then, he moved Edwin so that he was laying on the couch and climbed on top of him. “I am going to do something new. I will give you some of my mana with my saliva. You’ll like it.”

Edwin nodded and wondered if that would make him giggle. But when Hadrian bitt him, he saw stars. He moaned deep in his throat and buckled under Hadrian, who held him firmly, but gently.

“Harry, I…” Hadrian was sipping from him, not even drinking at his usual rate. He was prolonging the feeding. Edwin was melting from it. Now this was more like what he had heard a vampire’s bite was like. Soft and sensual. And he, much to his horror, was getting hard from it.

A hand found his groin and rubbed against it. Edwin’s eyes widened.

“Harry, stop,” but Hadrian just growled at him and got his hand in Edwin’s pants. Rubbing the soft member within. Edwin moaned again and spread his legs a little, to make it easier for the sinful hand to touch him.

He didn’t want this to end. But then he remembered one very important detail.

“Harry, what if the children barge in?” They were on a walk with Sebastian, and Daniel and Marisa had their apartment. Which was probably why Hadrian was so brazen with him.

“Bedroom, now,” and Hadrian got his hand out of Edwin’s pants and scooped him up bridal style. Edwin shifted in the vampire’s arms uncomfortably. His desire mounting.

As soon as they were in the bedroom, Hadrian’s deft fingers began to undress them. First it was Edwin’s sweater, and then it was Hadrian’s shirt. As they hit the bed, their pants followed. Just in underwear, Edwin stared up at Hadrian’s naked chest. He reached out to touch the silky skin and rubbed a hand down it.

“Eddy, do you want this?” Hadrian was being careful with him, Edwin knew. So careful, it was getting on Edwin’s nerves.

“I am yours and yours alone,” assured him Edwin, and this was all the prompting Hadrian needed for their underwear to find its place on the floor. Then, Hadrian’s hands roamed over the now naked Edwin.

“Eddy, you are beautiful,” breathed out Hadrian as his hands continued to roam.

“Not handsome?” Asked Edwin, slightly peeved.

“You are so breakable, Eddy,” Hadrian run his nails down Edwin’s torso without digging them in. “Makes me want to shatter you into a thousand pieces and remake you.”

Edwin giggled, as if drunk, knowing full well that Hadrian, his Harry, would control himself. No matter what.

“Are you going to keep petting me or are we going to do something about our problems?” Edwin’s hands found Hadrian’s member and gave it a squeeze. Hadrian groaned and hitched up Edwin’s legs. Then, he pressed his fingers to his mouth.

“Suck,” commanded Hadrian, and Edwin obediently placed the fingers in his mouth and gave them a good sucking. They made love for hours and when they were done, they collapsed exhausted into each other. With bright smiles on their faces.     

2