Chapter 040: Crazy Flower Fairy
609 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Announcement
Shout out to ArchedAzAz for joining our Patreon Community.

 

–––––––––––––––

Guys, this is the first day of another month. If you want to support me, go ahead and check my Patreon.

You can read 9+ advanced chapters and your support will be greatly appreciated by me.

You can also join our discord here: discord.gg/8ubtXhN

Thank you for reading. Stay safe and happy reading.

–––––––––––––––

 

Flying Mountain is a name for a type of island that floats in the sky.

They did not exist in the Soaring Dragon Continent but instead existed on every floor of Tong Tian Tower. At least one was located on every floor. Even from places like the surrounding walls of Blackstone Labyrinth, one could see that stones blocking their view of the sky, floating in the air. Of course, those are called floating stones and easily ignored. If a sky island was large enough and looked like a mountain, it would be called a ‘Flying Mountain.’

Still, a Flying Mountain-grade island in the sky wasn’t really a huge sky island; it actually belonged to the smaller type of sky islands. It was said that not only could a city be built on top of a huge sky island, but even kingdoms were also possible.

For example, Luo Hua City Mistress’s Waterfall City is built on a sky island.

Under the Flying Mountain, there were two high cliffs linking to each other. There were also a lot of floating stones that took the shape of a spiral ladder winding upstairs.

On the tall mountain’s summit, which almost reached the clouds, there was a beautiful pavilion. It was unknown how many years it took the mother of the Bloody Queen to build that kind of pavilion, which unexpectedly looked similar to human architecture.

“This place looks quite attractive. Exactly to my taste,” Tian Lang started to have ideas. If he tamed the Bloody Queen, wouldn’t this place belong to him?

“Sure, if you can keep it occupied and live peacefully, I don’t dare stop you!” Luo Hua City Mistress started laughing until its back was sore. This fellow really knew how to dream.

The two of them hid in a mountain cove and continued to discuss their battle tactics. Unfortunately, they progressed nowhere as they threw insult and praise at one another.

“Hey, when are you going to remove that whatever you stuck on your chest?”

“Huh, why would I remove this?” Tian Lang patted his fleshy mounds and asked innocently. He then eyed Luo Hua City Mistress’s fleshy mounds as if to ask, why don’t you remove yours?

Luo Hua City Mistress was speechless. This brat was really getting out of control, it could only helplessly reply, “If I could, I would’ve done so long ago.”

“Oh? Why not let me help you?” Tian Lang rubbed his hand while preparing to add another pair of fleshy mounds.

“Tsk, tsk, pervert,” Luo Hua City Mistress laughed at Tian Lang’s attempt and asked, “Right, country bumpkin, what’s your name?”

“Sky Wolf!” Tian Lang didn’t hesitate to reply.

“Bah, if you are Sky Wolf, then I’m Flower Fairy.”

“Oh, Flower Fairy, even though it’s not as great as mine, good enough.” Tian Lang readily accepted the name.

Irritated at its new name and foolishness, Flower Fairy focused back to the yard, “This is weird. The Bloody Queen should be here now by its routine.”

“Routine?”

“Of course, did you think I came to hunt the Bloody Queen without any preparation? Everyday Blood Queen takes a round trip around the Flying Mountain with its subordinates–” Flower Fairy flaunted when an ear-piercing scream came from the pagoda on top of the mountain and let out black smoke. It immediately became furious as it hurriedly ran up, saying, “Wolfy, come quickly. Someone is stealing our target. I tell you, you shouldn’t be soft-hearted. Kill anyone that you see. As long as it is something that I want, nobody can take it away from me.”

“What if it is not demons, but humans instead?” From how this human defended the younger generations, Tian Lang thought it would be absolutely against killing humans.

“Nonsense. In my eyes, there’s only one type of enemy, and that is someone who’s against me.” Flower Fairy tapped Tian Lang’s shoulder before adding in a grave tone, “No matter who they are, as long as they refuse to leave, chop their arms and legs off for me. I will take responsibility for whatever happens.”

“Cool!” Tian Lang felt this Flower Fairy was more pleasing to the eyes. Before their own interest, was there anything more? At least not for Tian Lang. Now that he thought about it, he just realized he didn’t know why Flower Fairy wanted to kill Bloody Queen. “Great Flower Fairy, if you give me the Bloody Queen, what are you going to take?”

It won’t be both the Bloody Queen and me, right?

“Stop spouting nonsense. Of course, I want the best thing!” When Flower Fairy said this, Tian Lang secretly cried. What could be better than him, the Sky Wolf himself? However, when Flower Fairy continued, Tian Lang stared at it with a dumb look again, “What I want is the Bloody Queen’s imaginary, beautiful demonic flower. You didn’t know, but I only lacked the beautiful demonic flower as a decoration in my window…”

Crazy! This human is crazy! Tian Lang shouted inwardly. It retaliated against the Abyss so fiercely, now it was raring to kill humans for some demonic flower. Flower Fairy was Flower Fairy indeed. He would never understand.

Anyway, Flower Fairy had said that it would take responsibility. Why not kill without worries? Tian Lang slowly removed the limitation placed in his body. Bloody Queen was a summon beast that would be his first contract, so naturally, he would kill anyone who dared to snatch it from him.

As they got near the pavilion, Harpy corpses appeared from time to time. From their clean death without any retaliation, it seemed like sneak attacks.

“The demons sneaked in from here. They killed lower-ranked harpies around the island to make sure they don’t alert the Bloody Queen. There should be more than 7 Demon Generals, possibly a Demon Commander leading the army. Hurry, follow me.” Flower Fairy accelerated as Tian Lang followed from behind. He looked at everything curiously. Dead bodies and Harpy feathers were strewn all over the place.

When they were near the pavilion, some noises of the battle could be heard.

“They are on the other side.”

There, they saw hundreds of monsters from Abyss surrounding the Harpies, who had already been whittled down in numbers. There were three Demon Generals who were taking turns to attack, mounting a sneak attack on a blade-wielding giant, whose body was already covered in blood in this deathly battle. This blade-wielding giant looked a bit like an Ox-head monster, but it was much taller. Waving its giant blade that looked like a guillotine, it charged up against the demons, slaughtering dozens of low-leveled demons. Its strength was undefendable.

Other than the few attacks from the Demon Generals that could cause injury to it, no other demons could stop this blade-wielding giant’s charge.

Even the level 3 Longhorned Demons were killed with just one swing of this blade-wielding giant, their corpses splitting into two.

On the other side of the battlefield, there was a Rainbow-winged Banshee that was much bigger than a normal human’s size. It was fighting against a Demon Tarantula. Its feather was twined with countless spider threads and was unable to flap its wings to fly into the air.

Two Demon Generals were holding large, sharp axes in their hands, violently attacking the Banshee. Although they couldn’t kill the Rainbow-winged banshee that easily, the banshee’s body became filled with injuries under the storm-like rain of attacks.

The Rainbow-winged Banshee let out a miserable cry, using all its might to struggle free from the spider silk, yet its wish couldn’t be fulfilled.

Toward the Rainbow-winged Banshee, whose flying speed was ultrasonic, suppressing their wings was the best method. Then, when the Banshee fell to the ground and with its battle prowess significantly reduced, that was when they started to kill it...

“AeaeAAAAA~”

When Tian Lang and Flower Fairy entered the battlefield, an ear-piercing scream suddenly rang out through the air, almost causing a shockwave of sound.

No matter if it was a normal monster or a Demon General, after hearing the extremely sharp, high-pitched, and ear-piercing scream, everyone fainted and fell to the ground one by one, like harvested wheat cut down to the ground.

Some low-leveled monsters even died immediately, their heads exploding like busted watermelons. Blobs of brains and flesh were strewn all over the place.

Even the strong blade-wielding giant and the bronze-ranked level 7 Blade Massacring Demoness dropped to the ground painfully, clutching onto its head.

When Tian Lang heard it, he felt dizzy and a static noise ringing in his head. His vision turned glittery for a second or two as if his spirit took a massive blunt attack.

However, his senses immediately returned to normal, and he became cautious.

Compared to him, Luo Hua City Mistress was much more affected. It covered its forehead with its hands and moaned painfully, “This… this is the Bloody Queen’s Banshee Scream. Looks like she had met a powerful opponent. I need one minute to fully recover back to my optimal condition... If you can move, then quickly take advantage while the stun effect of the Banshee Scream is still in effect, and kill those Demon Generals... Wait, don’t go, there are some people in the air... Careful, this fellow is called Ma Li Ang. He’s one of the three prominent Demon Commanders. He’s a Flying Dragon Demon Knight. His abilities are on par with mine so... This battle might be extremely hard to fight. You must remember what I said before, in whatever situation you are facing, you must first prioritize saving your own life.”

In the air, a dark figure suddenly descended on the ground with a thunderous sound.

Thudding heavily onto the ground, the figure caused a burst of ashes and broken stones to disperse upon its impact.

Tian Lang composed himself as he saw a demon knight riding on a black-colored flying dragon’s back, wearing a full suit of armor. The demon and its dragon had fallen to the ground together.

The black flying dragon’s eyes had immediately turned white as it fainted to the ground. Dark blood oozed out of its mouth, eyes, and ears. As for the Demon Knight on its back, it was clasping its head as it looked up to the sky and screamed painfully as if someone had punctured an iron nail into its head. It looked like it was suffering terribly.

Towards such a result, Tian Lang took pleasure in another’s misery. This demon seemed to be one of the three prominent Demon Commanders?

Prominent... Sounds like a real formidable demon?

However, Tian Lang frowned as he glared intensely at the dragon. This... Did this day finally come when he became a legendary dragon slayer of human fairy tales?

Tian Lang gulped while rubbing his hands in anticipation. A formidable Demon Commander, a Dragon, and a Bloody Queen whose scream alone sent dragons out of their sense.

This... w-where should he go first?

22