Chapter 42
7 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Nikola did his first backflip as he dodged Dimitri who, for once, failed to lay him flat on his back. Nikola has been doing acrobatic preparations on his time for months now, and he was happy this was paying off.

They circled each other as Dimitri mock lunged at him and Nikola moved to the side.

“So, training under Sadik again? What for? Surely, you remember everything you have learned during the time loop?”

“He is a dear friend,” Dimitri’s eyes narrowed at that.

“He used to be more,” countered Dimitri.

“I still remember him as a father figure, happily married to Elizabeta,” spoke Nikola as he lunged and managed to make a couple of steps back just as Dimitri was raising his arms to put him in a chokehold.

“He doesn’t know that, does he? Do we come clean with him? Tell him of his one true love?” Dimitri’s voice turned mocking and Nikola lunged again, this time less careful, and he ended up in that chokehold. Dimitri kissed the top of Nikola’s head as he held him gently.

“Look, morsel, have you asked yourself if Sadik had other loves than Elizabeta during the loops? You have killed a couple. Attempt to remember,” Nikola suddenly remembered a couple of times that Sadik had killed him over some vampires Nikola had killed. They couldn’t be, could they? Nikola tapped Dimitri’s arm and was released, and they resumed their circling.

“Elizabeta and he clicked, you know. They can fall in love again,” Dimitri snorted.

“She is a mortal. He will embrace her the first chance he gets, you know that. He is a selfish bastard. You were his lover more than once. How did he treat you?” With love, but no consideration. Nikola’s head lowered.

“I don’t want Elizabeta to end up alone after Roderich dies,” and that was his main concern, really.

“He won’t die,” assured him, Dimitri.

“You said that Ivan’s parachute won’t malfunction, but you didn’t keep your word,” accused Nikola.

“I forgot, ok?” Snapped back Dimitri. “I have Hell to run and don’t have time to make sure all your friends are ok!”

That shut Nikola. He had been pretty selfish these past months. Expecting Dimitri to be there and to take care of things for him. His eyes softened, and he approached the blonde, making the peace sign that they have agreed on. Dimitri’s arms wrapped around him and the blonde inhaled his scent.

“I’ll do better, I won’t forget again. But you can’t throw Elizabeta at Sadik. It is not fair,” if the Devil lectured you on fairness, you can bet you weren’t very considerate. But then again, Nikola supposed, that Dimitri was fair in both his cruelty and his love.

“Dimitri, why did you put on a show during my last life? Why didn’t you come clean? You even made me think I was cheating on you with, well, you,” Dimitri chuckled at that.

“I am quite the actor, no? I should have an Oscar for my performance. But you have eaten from my heart and your soul is safely in its place. Let us put that and all the unpleasantness of the past lives behind us,” Nikola hummed in agreement and kissed Dimitri’s neck.

“Where are Matthew and Ivan?” He asked, and Dimitri looked around.

“I think they went home quite a bit ago. Why?” Nikola began to trail soft kisses up and down Dimitri’s neck. “Morsel?”

“Dimitri, it has come to my attention that you always instigate the sex between us,” spoke Nikola huskily. His blood was pumping from all the exercise he had gotten, and he wanted for it to calm down. “Can you change forms?”

Dimitri looked at him, a bit of hurt.

“You want to cheat again?” He made to get out of Nikola’s arms, but the Bulgarian pulled him in closer.

“I want to fuck with the one who loves me and hates me the most. And we fucked even when you hated me, no? You can change forms. Come clean now,” Dimitri chuckled and puffed up his chest.

“I am always your first,” he said with a snicker. Nikola gently bit his neck.

“Niki, that can ghoul you!” But Nikola drank a couple of mouthfuls before Dimitri managed to dislodge him.

“It won’t,” assured him, Nikola. “I already drank from you while you slept one night. Before we came to Malkav. I was curious of what would happen.”

Dimitri blinked at him and lowered them both on the tatami covered floor.

“How does my blood make you feel?” Nikola began to unbutton Dimitri’s pants, and his hand found Dimitri’s member. Dimitri sucked in a breath.

“It passes easy through the lips and makes me horny. It is good that I, unlike the apartment building where Malkav leaves, had thick walls in my old places. I,” Nikola, licked Dimitri’s ear. “Played,” he bit down on it and gave it a suck. Dimitri was gripping his tights for dear life. “With myself.”

“Without me?” Dimitri sounded betrayed at that, and Nikola chuckled.

“I didn’t know you. For who do you take me for? Tell me, Dimitri, how will you stop me from cheating on you again?” Nikola didn’t have the intention of searching for a fourth lover, but he wanted payback for all the mind fuckery Dimitri had put him through. His pants were tugged off him in one fell sloop and buttons flew across the room.

“You will never do that to me again. I won’t stand for it!” Snarled Dimitri. Then, his tone turned accusing. “Is it Sadik? Have you decided he is more your daddy than father figure?”

“You still get jealous,” said Nikola with amazement. He had thought that Dimitri was still playing with him, but that tone of voice was the one the blonde reserved for when he got emotional.

“Of course I do! I love you, damn you!” Nikola’s shirt flew across the room towards his pants, and his boxers were tugged off too. “Now, I hope you can back up your little games, Niki because I am desiring some rough play.” 

 

1