Chapter 51
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Chapter 51

Nikola sat on the bed, arrayed in such a manner that the blanket over him was not covering anything, and just ended up teasing Dimitri even more. The vampire was still sketching him, and so Nikola was spying on his brain.

He saw Dimitri planning to play with Nikola and feed from him for months before torturing and killing him. Nikola shook his head. He needed to wrap Dimitri around his finger somehow, but he didn’t know how. Last time, Dimitri had become his because of his shame over hurting him.

But that Dimitri didn’t have a beast, this one did. That complicated matters.

“I’m an angel,” blurted out Nikola and Dimitri paused.

“Your blood is better than anything I have ever had, but how do I believe you?” Nikola raised from his spot and Dimitri glared at him.

“Back in bed,” he commanded. Nikola kept walking towards Dimitri. He looked at the canvas. The sketch was mostly complete.

“Come to bed with me. The show is going to start soon. I want you to take me as fireworks color the sky,” Dimitri growled deep in his throat and took Nikola’s hand. He squeezed, and Nikola placed a hand on Dimitri’s tight.

“I have been nothing but nice to you,” spoke Nikola as he squeezed and Dimitri gasped. “Don’t make me show you that I am an angel in a nasty way. Tomorrow we can find a dead plant and I will bleed over it. Then, you will see.”

Dimitri nodded and Nikola slowly led them back to the bed. They traded kisses as Nikola’s back hit the sheets. Dimitri climbed on top of him, still fully clothed, and undid his pant buckle.

“I will teach you all about pleasure,” promised him, Dimitri as he took off his pants and then his boxers. Nikola spread his legs for him and brought Dimitri’s hand to his mouth and began sucking on Dimitri’s fingers. “You know something about sex, it seems.”

Nikola snorted as he continued to suck. When the fingers were dripping wet, Nikola let go of Dimitri’s hand and the vampire took it out.

“I want more than one lover,” told him in an even tone, the angel. Dimitri looked murderous at that and entered his fingers inside Nikola roughly.

“You are mine,” he snapped as Nikola moaned when Dimitri began fingering him. “And just mine.”

“You are not enough. Never have been,” the fingers were replaced by a cock and Nikola gripped Dimitri’s back, digging his nails in and racking them down.

“You don’t know me,” Dimitri was moving them urgently and Nikola was moaning and scratching Dimitri’s back up. He hadn’t had sex for so long. He had saved himself for Dimitri. And now, they were one again.

The fireworks started during their third round. They had about ten more before collapsing in bed. Nikola sleepily snuggled into a still angry Dimitri.

“You will share me, or you will lose me,” because Nikola loved Malkav and Vasilisa more than he did Dimitri. And there was no hatred between them. Nikola had long ago healed Malkav from his insanity. Sending his ghoul a bag with his blood, and Malkav had drank it all. Nikola had slipped his grace into his blood. Malkav wouldn’t need to drink from him anymore to remain sane.

“I can change your mind. Show you that I am enough,” Dimitri kissed Nikola on the lips and covered them both with the blanket. Then, Nikola drifted off to sleep.

When Nikola woke up, he was cocooned in the blanket and there was a nice smell coming from downstairs. He dressed up in a bathing robe and put on his slippers. Going down, he saw Dimitri making breakfast. Pancakes with chocolate and orange syrup.

“Vampires don’t sleep,” said Dimitri when he saw Nikola staring at him. “So, when I figured out you won’t wake, I came down to mix you something quick.”

“Do you make pancakes for all the people you sleep with?” Asked Nikola, curious.

“Just the best among them. It is light outside. I hope you don’t mind that I pulled down the curtains,” Nikola didn’t. So, Dimitri was going to stay with him again. And this time, he was going to behave. Nikola liked that.

“I will go upstairs to make a phone call,” said Nikola. Dimitri sent him a suspicious look.

“With whom?” Asked the vampire, a scowl marring his face.

“Satan,” Dimitri blinked at that and Nikola headed back upstairs. Dimitri didn’t remember anything. He was not a part of the time loop anymore. Whoever had overruled him had stripped him of the powers of the Devil too.

Nikola pricked his finger and watched his blood drip on the pentagram.

“Strip club,” said Nikola, and the pentagram lit up.

“Hey, kiddo. You practically shine. Had a wild night last night?” Nikola smiled.

“More than that. It was bliss. Dimitri doesn’t remember a thing,” said Nikola, and he heard the Devil humming.

“Well, that is good. That means he won’t try to diablerie me. I found Caine. I send Lilith over there,” Nikola’s smile widened.

“Can she kill him without him noticing?” Asked Nikola, and the Devil sighed.

“He will notice…when he ends up in Hell,” Nikola beamed at the pentagram. Sure, there would be natural disasters. Volcanoes, earthquakes, and the like, but Caine will die and there won’t be anything life-threatening.

“Thank you,” said Nikola, meaning it.

“Don’t mention it. I wouldn’t have found him if you haven’t told me where he was. Now, I will leave you to your bliss,” Satan snickered and the pentagram dimmed.

Moments later, there was a small tremor and Nikola got a mental message.

It is done.

For the first time in billions of years, Nikola could breathe calmly. Caine was dead, before he even woke up, and now everything could become better. Now, he only needed to convince Dimitri to take anger management classes with Flavius and then, they could meet Malkav again. And Nikola’s family could become on the way of being whole again.   

1