The Legendary Fight part 2
504 3 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for missing an update yesterday. 

Patreon is 15 chaps ahead.

(Brian's P.O.V)

The bones on my hand creaked. A loud blast exploded out from the contact of our fists, throwing me back. His power level was now a hundred times bigger than mine. I brought my hands to the sides and yelled, powering up fully. My ki took on a white glow that ran across my body, pushing the ice and snow away. I calmly floated in mid air watching my opponent.

Broly's face changed, he snarled and a beam of green ki exploded out of his mouth. The intense energy blast washed over my afterimage and destroyed the frozen ground behind my previous position. 

I increased my speed by pumping a lot of ki to enhance my perception, a skill I hadn't used in a long while. Streaks of blue covered my white ki shroud as I blurred. A dozen afterimages assaulted Broly from all sides, moving faster than he could react die to his huge size. I landed killing blows and blows that would have broken lesser others but Broly was a different kind of beast.

His hand swept through an afterimage while the real me came up on his left side and slammed a kick onto his cheek, sending him spinning away and through an ice-berg. Only for him to bounce back even faster. I blocked the barrage of fists and kicks as best as I could.

Our clash made the whole world shake. Broly's tenacity was unbelievable and for the first time in a while I was on the back foot. I was getting pushed back as his power rose up more and more. The only thing ensuring I could fight back was my speed. 

The Legendary Super Saiyan's hand overextended and I pulled up closer. An uppercut hit his chin and his head barely moved. His hand came down onto me like an executioner's axe. I debated using Echo for a second before changing my mind. My body could take it. 

The blow made my chest feel as if a train had slammed into me. A breath of air escaped my lungs and I felt my face almost cave in from the Impact of Broly's fist. I lost my bearings for a long minute and shook my head to get rid of the fuzzy feeling. I spat out a tooth and looked around.

My eyes widened once I found myself in outer space. The sun was shining to my right and looking down I saw a pinprick of green light growing bigger by the second. I frowned once I felt the massive power level flying out of the Earth's atmosphere towards me. It was easily near a Quintillion!

"Aaarghhhh!!!" 

Broly's yell was silent but I felt the fluctuations of power reach me! 

I had only contended against him in my base form because of how strong my body was but against him now? I would be fucking destroyed in a second. Which wasnt the point! The point was to be pushed, broken but reforged anew! I laughed. Zenkai, it's your time to shine. 

"Kaioken x 10!" 

My power jumped to 100 quadrillion. The red shroud of the Kaioken around my white ki was a spectacle that made me look like a meteor while flying down towards Broly. I upped my speed and yelled, cocking my hand back. 

My eyes made contact with Broly's and I shivered in excitement at the rage in his eyes…this would get me where I needed to be. This would be my Apotheosis!! My hand slammed forward and Bam!

All the bones in my hand broke apart and the limb itself dangled from a few loose tendons. I winced and kicked out to distant myself from Broly but the kick did nothing to slow him down. He grabbed my head with his enormous palms and spinned me for momentum, then threw me down to earth. 

The wind screamed around me as a golden glow healed my hand, attaching the bone back the shoulder in an instant. I unleashed my aura to the surroundings and stopped myself in midair. Only for Broly to collide with my back making me cry out as my spine broke and my lungs perforated.

We fell with his knees on my back, approaching the ground quicker than I could react. My front smashed through the rocky terrain and I closed my eyes as our descent continued further into the crust of the earth. We broke through the underground water and arrived into the outer core before I could react. 

'No. If we Continue like this the whole planet will get destroyed.' 

My back had already healed and I could feel that my power level had gone up by a lot. 

"Kaioken x 100!" 

The red aura increased and was just enough for Broly to pull away. I turned and a bright glow appeared in my eyes, sending heat beams lancing out towards him. 

The Ki beams pushed him up and I followed adding more power until we broke through into the open sky.  

"Double Echo!" 

My fist made contact with the Legendary Saiyan and a gale erupted out into the world as we clashed once more. Cracks started appearing in space. Like a broken mirror we smashed through the layers of reality and found ourselves in a multicolored dimension, where the laws of physics didn't apply. Broly's power kept increasing while I tried my best to match him.

I healed broken bones, smashed organs, gouged eyes, dismemberment and a lot more. All the while, my power increased but not enough. Not enough to best Broly. We smashed through the layers of the multicolored dimension when even it couldn't handle the shockwaves of our power.

We found ourselves on earth again in a different place from where we found ourselves. I tried my best to negate the shockwaves from our blast through my energy control and echo. Unchecked, we could do serious damage to the planet.

Broly bent at the waist as a breath of air escaped his lungs, due to the kick buried in his gut. He straightened out and pushed my leg away, I spinned and came in with a haymaker that he took without flinching. Both of his hands came up to smash into my head.

I pulled back as he slapped both palms together, temporarily deafening me due to my superior senses. I was disoriented for a second, so I didn't escape the blow that crashed into my ribs. My body flew forward but Broly caught up with me and punched me again even further. The next punch smashed into my hasty cross guard, breaking both of the bones on my fore arms.

He was still getting stronger. 

I quickly found myself in a city and knew I couldn't let our fought continue here. Broly slammed into me and both of us plowed through a construction site and into a populated street. Pandemonium exploded, as people started rushing out of their cars and colliding onto others. 

"Go! get out of here!" 

I told them but my attention was stolen by Broly. He was now easily 9 feet tall. My durable costume was rags and barely holding on. A golden glow swept through my body and healed the shattered ribs. His hands pulled to the side and he started powering up again.

A worried look crossed my face when his power level grew far too much that it overshadowed mine. Broly stared at me without saying anything and smiled. I widened my eyes when I saw him reach out towards the skyscraper near us. That would kill a lot of people! I instantly teleported to his position, touched him and dimensional jumped to another world. 

We landed in a wilderness in the Natsuverse. I hadn't had time to think of where I wanted to go and the first thing that popped into my mind was Babylon during the era of Gilgamesh. 

Due to the quick jump, we found ourselves between two teenagers. One of them was a girl holding a huge shield and the other was a boy with a few tattoos on his wrist. The Chaldea team.

Broly snarled and threw his hand out to skewer the girl. I jumped Infront of her and took the strike. His hand speared through my chest. The pain was immense. I vomited a mouthful of golden blood onto the ground and some drops landed on Shielder's shield.

She looked horrified at the scene. I brought a hand forward and patted her. Grinding my teeth I jumped out again. This time we found ourselves on the planet where I had changed my ki from mortal to god.

Just in time because because a green ki ball appeared in the hand buried inside me and  exploded out, leaving a huge hole where my lungs, heart and other organs were supposed to be. 

My eyesight grew fuzzy as Broly opened his mouth wide. The resulting Ki blast washed over me. Darkness occupied my eyes.

All for 2 minutes as my upper body regenerated.

I sprang up suddenly and patted myself down. After making sure everything was alright,

I looked around and found myself in a crater that spread out in all directions. Something was different however, and I didn't mean the cracks that appeared on the planet. That was mainly due to Broly going on a rampage upon thinking he killed me. No, something was different with me. My body felt bloated. Like, I had eaten too much but applied everywhere.

I shook my head and flew up. Broly was in the sky, throwing ki beams wantonly at the planet. I looked at him in frustration and a little anger at coming close to dying. God, am I thankful I enhanced extremis. 

"If the planet gets destroyed, you'll also die you idiot!" 

My words were followed by a punch that instantly made him pass out. 

I looked at my fist in wonder. What just happened? I felt myself grow more powerful but this is too much right? The scene of the planet exploding apart stole my attention and I sighed. 

"I really loved this planet." 

I said, looking at the passed out Saiyan who had returned to normal size. I spared a final glance at the planet and then jumped out. Instantly, my palm came up to grasp Gogeta's hand, the fusion between Goku and Vegeta. 

His eyes were wide as he clenched his jaw and strained against the hold. He powered up straight into Super Saiyan blue, but my hand didn't budge. I barely felt a strain from holding him. 

"Kaioken x 20!" 

He instantly went to the limit of Kaioken. A blast of Ki escaped his hand and washed over me. Even with one hand holding onto a limp Broly and the other enclosed over Gogeta's fist, danger sense didn't tell me I was in danger. The blast barely tickled.  

"Is that any way to greet an ally?"

I asked him. 

His eyes widened in surprise. 

"Valiant?" 

Whis appeared beside us, a serious look on his face. 

"Let him go." 

I looked into the Angel's eyes and complied. Gogeta jumped away quickly and settled into Goku's familiar stance, watching me in wariness. My attention however, was on Whis. 

"I didn't come here to fight." 

I told him sincerely. 

"I know. You have a much bigger problem to worry about." 

I could feel what he was talking about. My energy was out of control and my intuition told me I only had a few minutes at most before something happened. Something huge. 

"What do you know about this?" 

I needed some answers and Whis looked like he knew what was happening. A second later, Beerus appeared above us in mid air.

"Step away Whis." 

He stated, a purple aura clad his form and markings unique to the god of destruction manifested. Killing Intent locked onto me and a shiver ran through my body once I looked into the eyes of the feline god of destruction.

"Hold on Lord Beerus. Don't destroy him yet."

Beerus eyes turned to Whis.

"Explain."

"It seems that he doesn't know what is happening."

Whis calmly said, undeterred by the look of hostility on Beerus face. Gogeta watched on from the sideline. His face set in a scowl.

"Besides, you cannot kill him. Doing so is tantamount to destroying the whole of Universe 7. The shockwaves would even be felt by the other deities in the neighbouring universes."

Beerus exploded into rage.

"I don't care! You know what would happen if he is allowed to transform! Universe 7 would be gone regardless."

Whis remained quiet.

"Alright. I can feel the aggression in the air. I just need to know what is happening to me."

I swallowed and my hands rose up.

Whis sighed.

"You have pushed your body too far. Your physical aspect has completely overshadowed your mental and soul energy. What is happening is that you're turning into a Fiend-God." 

He explained. Beerus hand came up suddenly and aimed at me.  

"Hakai…" 

"Wait, Lord Beerus." Whis slammed his staff on the ground and the ball of destruction energy fizzled out before it could reach me.

"Whis," Beerus' voice was soft. "What do you think you're doing."

Whis ignored him.

"A Fiend-god is a being of great physical might. Unfortunately, to transform into one, the inner energy of the subject explodes out, destroying the body of the person and everything inside the dimension or universe the being is in currently. The resulting energy from the explosion is then sucked back into one point and forges a new body for the user. A body that cannot be destroyed by time or a god of destruction. A Fiend-god."

My mind went blank. So that's why Beerus wants to kill me so bad! But how did this happen? I thought about calling up the Interface but I was barely holding on as it is. Despite my love for power, I couldn't destroy a whole universe! The death toll alone would be in the trillions! There was only one place I could go to that would be suitable for my transformation.

"Thank You Whis."

Saying that, I jumped from Dragonball and landed haphazardly right before Dormammu, in the dark dimension.

Cracks started appearing on my body, glowing white. 

"Brian Parker!"

Dormammu's voice rang out through the realm.

"This time, You're not going anywhere!"

I tried to speak but couldn't, so instead, I showed him my middle finger. With the last of my will, I sent my consciousness to the space  where the Interface's Matrix was. 

The last thing my body registered was an uncomfortable heat, then nothing.

23