Lasagna for two
787 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the kitchen, I was a bit confused about what I wanted to do. I had only come here reflexively, but I still wanted something to do to keep myself busy, would be a bit weird if I was just fawning over the woman in my bedroom. She seemed fine for the moment but remembering how light she was when I carried her made me a bit worried. 

So I decided to share my lasagna with her, it was called 'Lasagna for two' so I should probably split it with someone regardless. The strange thing is that you'd think something that was meant to be shared would be much more stuffing but every time I ate it, I never really felt full. I decided to focus on making food for the...girl, or whatever her name was, I forgot to ask.

Grabbing my loaf pan, I got to work making the lasagna, which became so much harder all of sudden, mainly because my jaw and teeth were aching. The pain only increased as I put ground beef on the skillet, making me feel dizzy. I tried to keep my balance and take in a breath of air, but it was much harder than it should have been. Getting the tomato sauce out of the fridge and onto the counter, I continued making the lasagna all while powering through the pain and ignoring the strange moans coming from my bedroom.

I made the food in a daze not really knowing what I was doing and depending on reflex, simply fading in and out of my mind. When I finally came to, the lasagna was in the oven. I was weirded out by what was going on, thinking something might be terribly wrong with me. But, of course, I couldn't afford to go to the hospital or I would have taken the woman there by now, so I had no choice but to bear the pain that had moved from my jaw to my teeth.

I stumbled back into my bedroom with the woman still lying down, tossing and turning while making strange noises. I gently rubbed her to wake her up or at least tried to be gentle because when I shook her, she tremored and sat up violently.

"Um, are you okay?" She looked at my bed stupor before glancing up at me. 

"Yes...I think so." That weird seductiveness from before seemed to vanish and was replaced by a more...vulnerable, innocent behavior that was strangely enticing in its own right.  

"Uh, okay. T-The food is almost ready I think, if you want it right now, of course..." Back to biting her lip, she slowly nodded and struggled out of the bed. I helped her up, tucking my arms under hers and slowly helping her towards the kitchen. I sat her down on my couch in the living room directly across from the kitchen and went to check the food with my oven mittens. 

I really had no idea whether or not it was done thanks to my little blackout, but thankfully it was perfectly done so I pulled it out and began cutting and serving it onto plates. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, making me whip around. It was the woman, of course, and she merely moved back a bit before rewrapping her arms around my waist. 

"Uh, miss w-what are you doing?" She merely gave a toothy smile with half-closed eyelids.

"You can call me Olivia sweetheart. I'm just giving you a little hug." Ending the sentence with a small giggle, she acted like she was almost drunk. I nodded nervously, feeling the intensity of her touch. I made a strangling sound and stared at her. She moved her arms up to my neck, standing on her tippy toes, trying to reach me and pouting when she couldn't. I don't know what came over me, but I reached down and picked her up and brought her to my eye level. 

"Woow, is this how you see things from up here? Never been so high up before. How tall are you, like...6'4?" I couldn't even really focus on what she was saying because the pain in my teeth flared up again and I held back a groan. Suddenly, she got closer and closer to my face, nearly touching my lips.

"Oh, so you want to mark me? You can, I really want you to. Just a little bite on my neck and the pain will go away..." I had no idea what she was talking about, but teeth were killing me and in my pain-filled state, I thought perhaps biting her would somehow make the pain go away. She had already moved her head to the side and exposed the side of her neck, so I merely lowered my head a bit.

I awkwardly bit down on her neck, agitating my teeth. But when I got a firm grip on it, the pain lessened, by a lot. So much so, that it felt good. So I kept biting and biting, and the woman gripped my shoulder, moaning. I pierced her skin and a copper taste filled my mouth. This taste shocked me back into my senses, and I pulled away. Covering my mouth as the blood taste was overwhelming, I was horrified, wondering what the hell was wrong with me.

"Why...Why did you stop...mmm." I was almost appalled at the fact she didn't want me to stop, considering the bite marks looked DEEP. 'Maybe she is just into some...kinky stuff or something.' Her eyes were nearly closed, she laid her head on my shoulder. I swallowed tensely, and was shocked, again, to feel something wrong with my teeth. Gently dropping the woman, I made my way to my bedroom bathroom and walked over to the mirror. And there in the mirror, revealed my canine teeth were ungodly long and sharp, covered in the woman's blood.

I stumbled from the bathroom onto the bed in shock while touching my mouth.

 "What...What is happening?"

WASSUP THE GOD IS BACK. Hey guys, beenawhile. idk what happened that just killed my motivation to write (other than laziness) I'm kinda scared of posting this bc I'm not sure I have an audience anymore, plus I feel the quality is pretty bad, as usual lol. But hey, I'm getting back into it so lets hope for the best.

 

9