07 – Introduction and stuff…
1.7k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let me introduce them to you, first the waitresses, from left to right, Amy the little sister, Lam the cheerful and innocent, Sheena the angel, Cess the wanna-be mature, Kaith the seductive big sister, the chefs, Loire he's a trainee, Rome, Cole the head chef, and lastly me, Eloc the owner!" Mr.Eloc proudly introduced.

Amy has green hair that reaches to her legs, golden eyes, and is probably a little bit taller than me, her body is petite and her face is a little bit fat, making her even cuter than she already is.

Lam has black hair that extends only down to her shoulders, deep dark purple eyes, and a well-developed body like an 18-year-old's but with the height of a 10-year-old, the only problem is her height, her face is so innocent and lovely making you want to protect her to death.

Sheena has silvery blonde hair with the same length as mine, sky blue eyes smooth snow-white skin, and pink small lips, with the same body size as me, and an angelic petite face making you want to worship her. She looks like me except for the part where my eyes are a little more evil-looking.

Cess has deep scarlet hair with 2 small drills that reach down to her back, black eyes the same color as the abyss really dark red, her body looks hot but has a hopeless front, with a face that will surely make any masochist want to be stepped on by her.

Kaith has short light green hair that barely reached her neck, golden eyes, and is the same height as Amy, her body is so developed that it seemed like it took everything from her height, and her face looks like Amy just a lot more sexy and sharp. Are Amy and her sisters?

"Start!" He said as my observation of the girls was distracted and I looked to Eloc immediately.

What are they up to?

I thought while the girls are closing in trying to reach me with their short arms, how pitiful, mine is short as well though.

I spun twice to the left to avoid Lam and Kaith and then jumped back to dodge Sheena, Cess, and Amy. They all fell to their knees.

"Mr.Eloc, isn't she too fast? Just what is she here for?" Sheena asked to Eloc while getting up.

"Yeah!"The other four agreed in sync, they looked at each other and chuckled after realizing.

"She's a waitress and a guard at the same time so that's a given. Celes, they're just trying to grab you to take your sizes for your uniform." He responded.

(If so, then why be so aggressive with it?) I thought.

"A guard and a waitress? What's her role?" Amy asked.

"A delinquent!" He answered in a loud and proud voice.

"A del... w-why a delinquent?" She asked while getting on her feet.

"You girls have been complaining to me about more private space and security, right? So I thought if there's a scary one to keep those bastards at bay," He said as he reached for the back of his head.

"Say Mr.Eloc, am I allowed to punch or kill at will?"

"Only if it's necessary, if not please refrain from injuring them to a certain extent. Actually, it's better if you just shoo them away." He said with a shoo motion.

"I understand."

"Then, shall we go get her sizes? Ehe, ehehe..." Sheena said looking at me with a disturbing look in her eyes.

Hey, you're drooling.

"Uweh!?" She hit a hard invisible wall as she jumped towards me with a disturbing look.

"Please don't make me resort to doing this," I said after putting on a barrier just like what I did to Reg.

"What's this? A barrier!? Did she just invoke magic without chant or a staff/wand?!" She said in confusion while surprised.

"Are chants necessary?" I said tilting my head to the right.

"Gah!" The girls and Eloc shouted before dropping their jaws.

"Sigh, girls, owner, I know Celeste is cute and all, but please close those mouths of yours. And you girls get her uniform done now, please cooperate, Ms. Celeste." He said as he smacked Eloc's chin, closing his mouth.

"I understand. By the way, just Celes is fine," I said with a smile. Though it holds no emotions nor feelings whatsoever.

"Then, this way please, Celes!" The five said excitingly while pulling on both of my arms.

"I hope she gets home before dawn..." I heard all the boys who were left in the room mutter and sighed at the very same time.

***3 hours later***

This is seriously tiring. I don't get mentally fatigued, but my body does.

"But seriously, your skin really is smooth, it's like you were born just weeks ago. How old are you again?"Sheena asked while brushing my hair.

"I said I'm 21 years old already."

"How about this one? It's cu- ow!" Said Cess before running towards us just to get bumped by the door opening.

"Girls, that's enough. Celes' friend is here to pick her up now. Wait, what are you doing, Cess?"

*****

"Wake up, Celes. It's your first day at your new job,"

"Hnnh? Goodmorning, Orto. I understaaaaaanndd, I'll get ready now." I said as I yawn.

"The breakfast is ready, and I also left a cup of blood ready for your weekly schedule."

"Thank you, Orto," I said as I grabbed my clothes from my :Blood Stream: skill

Took my breakfast, drank the addictive blood, and got out of the house.

"I'll see you later then, Orto."

"Yeah!.. Is this how parents feel when their child leaves their houses to live on their own..?"

Didn't hear any of that.

After walking for a few minutes, I arrived at the "Your daily dose of cute girls."

What's up with the name, seriously? Anyways.

Cring cling

"Ouh! Good morning, Celes! I'll go get your uniform, please wait here a bit!" Said Kaith and ran towards the changing room.

"Good morning!"Said the other 4 waitresses.

"Goodmorning," I replied as I bowed.

"You should go with her so you can change now, Celes!" Lam said.

"Nn" I nodded in reply.

*****

"I present to you, Celes in her uniform!"

It's the usual black short and airy skirt, black knee socks, white shirt with long sleeves and black rose embroidery, and… black half gloves? I'm confused. We all have the same except for two things.

Speaking of embroidery, we have different colors. The chefs have green, blue for Cole, black for us, and red for Eloc. I'm different from the rest of them though, their's are all Dandelion and mine is a Rose.

Why is that?

"Ta-dah! What do you think?"

"Isn't it the same? The gloves and the embroidery are the only difference."

"He's right. What's all the excitement for?"

"Tsk tsk. You don't get it, Cole, manager! The gloves are supposed to give that aura of not to be messed with! And combine that with Celes's great acting and everyone won't be able to do anything but respect her! Plus, if she were to release some killing intent then they won't be able to do anything even more!"

That is if I could release such a thing.

"O-okay. I still don't get it but, slow down," Eloc Pushed Cess's face as he talk.

"I-I also don't understand." Said lam as she raised her hand.

"WHY!?" Kaith and Cess loudly said.

"Calm down. I don't get it too, but as long as you're happy. Anyways, we're about to open in a half an hour, get ready already."

(I also don't get it.)

"That's right! Y'all better be ge'in ready, 'stead of chit cha'in'!" Shouted Amy then went to the kitchen.

"She's more of a delinquent than me," I muttered.

I went with Kaith and Eloc into the dining hall, the others stayed in the back to prepare themselves. Cole went to the counter with someone in tow, I and Kaith just prepared the tables.

"Here, Celes. When someone is ordering, they will raise their hands. You then write what they want to order. You also should keep a menu with you." Said Kaith while handing over some sort of feather stick, a hard rough bundle of clothes, and a menu.

I guess they're not civilized enough to mass-produce paper yet? I should be careful not to mess up their technological advances. These meals must taste great, I can't feel satisfied and happy even if I eat though.

This place sure is huge. Around 10 square meters? How can they manage such a huge place with only this much staff?

20 or more minutes have passed and the first customers have arrived. There are at least a dozen of them. Most are male.

"Get your acts ready, girls. Also, introduce yourself, Celes," He whispered to us.

"I know, but how?"

"Just do your act while introducing yourself. Remember to be respectful."

"Got it."

I walked to the middle of the room and looked around to see how everyone is. They're staring at me alright.

Good.

"Alright! Nice to meet you, everyone! I'm Celeste Crourem, I'll be working here for a while from now on! I'll also be playing the role of guard, so please don't pull anything stupid! Please just call for me when you want anything, you can call me Celes!" I said as I puff out my flat chest and smiled at everyone.

"Oouuh!" Shouted the crowd.

I then went back to the front desk.

"How did I do?"

"Not bad. But still need more improvement."

"Hnnn" I pouted to mess with him.

"H-hey… what's up?"

"Come on, Owner. You hire them, but can't even compliment them? What a bad employer you are!"Teased one of the middle-aged man customers, "That's right, Owner! KUHAHAHA!" an old one added.

"H-huh!? Aagghhh, forget about that! Just order already!" He shouted as he scratched his hair into a messy bird's nest.

"KUWAHAHAHA!" Laughed the crowd.

"Uugh, damn iit! Are you going to order or what!?" He said, pointing a fork to them.

"Woah there, owner! I'll order, okay? With that said, Little Celes! Come here, come here!"Said one of them while waving to me.

"Hey! I thought of asking her first! Stay in line! Now, Little Celes! Here please!" Said another one.

"Huh!? You gotta stay in line, old men! I got to her first! If you can please, Little Celes!" Said one of the females in a group.

"No, it's me! Me first!"They all said to each other.

"Haahh. This happened on my first day too," Amy whispered to herself.

Then isn't this a chance to get them to know me properly?

"I'm telling you to quit it! I'm fir- ogguh!?" Reacted the Old man after I bonked him with the menu I have with me.

"H-huh?"Gasped the other two in confusion after what just happened.

"Didn't I tell you already not to do anything stupid?!" I shouted, then grabbed onto their ears.

"Ow ow ow, it hurts, little Celes! Please let go!"The girl begged, "T-that's right, little Celes! I might awaken to some weird fetishes if you continue!" The other middle-aged man said.

"Then don't do anything stupid!"  I shouted after letting go of their ears. "Gah! W-why!?" and spanked the other with the menu.

"With me here, you guys will be monitored even harder than you already are! That's why I was hired after all! With that said, your orders please!" I said with a smug and handed over the menu I used to spank the guy with to him, himself. (Nice English, author.)

***Eloc's POV***

"Sh-she's a savage alright. She isn't even holding back with the smacks." Eloc said as he observed us.

*****

64