25. True Bu Cai, Shocked Crowd, Representatives
851 5 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(In The Largest Stage, Arena)

(Bu Cai POV)

Since this fight is between, a main sect disciple, and a subsidiary sect disciple, many people will are curious since it isn't often that such a match happens.

As I Stand face to face with Tai Ping, I can feel all the eyes gazing down at me.

My Palms become a bit sweaty and each breath of mine feels colder than usual...

Is this what it feels like to have thousands of people's attention on you?

The Judge announces suddenly,

"Let The Match Begin"

Due to me being slightly immersed in this new experience of Attention,

Tai Ping gets the first move, by dashing at me with his sword, he doesn't bother to hide his ill intentions, as he slashes downwards full force, the moment he arrives in front of me with the intention to kill.

The grin on his face widens at the thought of everyone cheering for him after slicing me in half...

(Third person POV)

The cold metal blade of Tai Ping's Sword can be seen slowly inching towards the immersed Bu Cai...

However when the sword was fully slashed downwards,

It passed through were Bu Cai once was!

Tai Ping was shocked due to the fact he couldn't kill him.

However, as a Disciple of a major sect, he knew a counter attack would follow, so he leapt away from his previous position with haste.

However it was too late.

Bu Cai reappeared next to Tai Ping In that moment, and let out a 3 punches in swift succession onto his ribs which were unprotected...

Tai Ping was sent flying after receiving these Punches that contained immense force behind them.

Once Tai Ping got up again, he was aware that pride did not matter, he understood that he was completely outmatched.

Whether it be the strength from that punch, or the speed of the counter attack, he was sure he was inferior to Bu Cai.

Adding on the fact that his Ribs were now broken after the punches, and his mentality was also shaken from realising his inferiority, He was determined to get away.

As someone who bullied the weak and cowered at the feet of the strong, he knew his limits.

So he Swiftly shouted out,

"I forf-"

However to his despair, he couldn't finish his words as Bu Cai once again appeared next to him and grabbed onto his tongue Mid Speech,

And Pulled.

He then, In a smooth action, took out his own blade from the sheath,

and cut off the exposed tongue of Tai Ping.

Then put the sword back into it's sheath, before any of the commoner's in the audience could even see it happen.

A Screech of Agony is all that could be heard throughout the Arena.

The whole Crowd was shocked by such an action, including the cultivators and representatives of each faction.

They had Eyesight and hearing far better than any mortal, understood everything.

Tai Ping was going to forfeit, which was already a huge lose in face for the main sect...

However, Bu Cai still doesn't intend to end It?

All the people in the arena went silent as they witnessed The Young Tai Ping on the ground squirming in agony as he was repeatedly stomped on,

First the legs were ruthlessly crushed and *Crunch* sound could be heard.

Then the arms were twisted and Once again a *Crunch* could be heard.

And finally, Bu Cai knelt down to the half dead Tai Ping's Level then grabbed his head and lifted it up to face him,

Although Tai Ping Could no longer speak and was bloody and bruised, His eyes still conveyed all his emotions;

The Fear

The Anger

The Desperation

And finally,

The Plea for mercy.

All was conveyed to the cultivators and to Bu Cai,

However the apathetic and uncaring expression Bu Cai had throughout the match soon distorted as his mouth formed a large smile, and his eyes conveyed pure ecstasy.

(Bu Cai POV)

...Why am i feeling such Joy from beating this bastard?

Is it due to the fact that he is part of a sect full of arrogant bastards and I now get to teach him his place?

Or the fact that He attempted to kill me and I can make him understand his mistake?

No.  It's None of these reasons.

...

Looking at his deformed face and resigned eyes.

It Suddenly clicked.

I, Someone Plagued with misfortune and despair, can finally let others experience the same despair and sadness.

If this isn't exhilarating, What is?

Using force to make someone submit. Using force to make people regret. Using Force to make people feel pain.

All of this brings me happiness that i didn't even know I could experience?

Am I a sadist?

That could be possible.

However, Although it is an amazing feeling, I absolutely can't get addicted to it.

Otherwise It'll twist my personality, and lose my reasoning.

That being said I smash his head on the floor of the stage with enough force to knock him out, but not kill him, and then look at the expressionless Judge who then declares,

"Due to the opponent being knocked unconscious, he can no longer fight, hence Bu Cai has Won this match."

I then get rid of my huge smile and walk of the stage, Cheers resound through the audience and I can't help but feel proud of myself.

Not only have, I now drawn the attention of the representatives, I've also been able to understand myself more and also be able to beat one of those Sky Sword Sect bastards to a bloody pulp, yet not to the point of a penalty.

This is one of the most rewarding experience of my life, I can't help but feel glad that I had the chance to participate in this tournament, Thanks Dad!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Up in the VIP viewing area, where all the Family and sect representatives are)

An middle aged looking man, with piercing eyes, sword like eyebrows, looks down at the Bloodied Tai Ping being carried away and said disdainfully,

"Tch, How is to possible that such garbage was able to represent our sect? Such a pathetic individual shouldn't even be allowed a foot in our sect, let alone be a disciple."

This man is the Representative of The Sky Sword Sect, And an Inner Elder of the sect, Jin Hui.

Soon another Middle aged man, laughs and says to Jin Hui,

"Such a performance is indeed not up to the standards of the Mighty Sects and Great Family's, however, although such a humiliation has happened, at least you have now discovered a hidden gem. This Bu Cai seems to be ruthless and decisive however knows his limits, Such a Seed is quite good, and he is even quite good with a sword. Surely you will be able to get him, Right?"

This man Is the Inner Elder of the Long Family, Long Bo.

It is a well known fact that Sects and Families do not get along, as well as the fact that Main sect individuals usually treat subsidiary sect individuals as servants, hence he is mocking Jin Hui due to the fact that Bu Cai may go to another force for nurturing due to this.

Other representatives stay silent or ignore them due to this type of thing usually occurring between the Long family and The Sky Sword sect.

Due to both powers pursuing purely the Sword Dao, Both get into quite a lot of disagreements over which sect is better, this therefore means that they are naturally in a very bad relationship.

After hearing this from Long Bo, Jin Hui mouth forms a frown and then scoffs and replies,

"Of Course we will, as someone of essentially the same sect, he will definitely choose to join us at the Sky Sword Sect, could it be that the 'Great' Long family is intrigued by a mere sword sect Disciple"

Long Bo Smiles calmly and replies,

"Although we are indeed better than most, We recognise that sometimes bad chickens lay good eggs, and hence would be interested in the few good eggs, however, we, the Long family, are not lacking in talents at all and this is merely just an interest, no more no less."

Jin Hui then scoffs and stops talking.

Then begins to think of ways to rope him in, as someone who could overwhelm a disciple of The main sect, regardless of how trashy of a disciple he is, is definitely someone with substantial talent; As if Bu Cai was just a bit more talented than Tai Ping, then the fight would't have been as one sided as the materials received by Main sect disciples are a lot better than subsidiary sect disciples, and although this fight made Tai Ping seem garbage, he is in fact quite talented since the sky sword sect does not accept trash.

Meanwhilst Long Bo is also thinking of ways of roping over Bu Cai as he was in fact relatively surprised that someone of a mere Subsidiary sect could actually defeat a main sect disciple and if that wasn't enough, it was also found out that he had defeated Dai Huo which immediately deepened his resolve to get him.

Other Sect Representatives where also thinking about it, however weren't too interested as he seemed to be purely focusing on the Sword Dao, and didn't seem like he would fit in their sect.

Plus their main focus involved,

Drawing over the heavenly talented Xie Xinyi, as they knew that a mere Xie family was nothing compared to them, and the fact that the Xie Family didn't treat her well also helped reassuring them that she wasn't very attached to the Xie Family.

And so continued the matches (Long Tian Won easily) Until it reached the last batch of fights, and in this batch, was one that many were looking forward to,

Xie Xinyi VS Extreme Yin Palaces, Qian Jingyi.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

I wanted to show a fraction of Bu Cai's more twisted and evil side that was deep within him, as you can't truly expect someone to be completely mentally sound after growing up in his last life alone and constantly followed by misfortune and failure, this itself can break someone.

Add on the fact that he was betrayed by everyone he was close to when he no longer had any future as it had been taken away, and was forced to experience death in agony and regret once, It would be unnatural if he didn't have a cruel and cold side.

Just the fact that he has experienced love and care in his second life has made him heal a it and hence this side of him wasn't exposed in these past years.

Anyways, thank you for reading and if you have any suggestions or things I could improve on or explain better feel free to leave them in the comments.

41