36. F*cking Plot Armour!, Making A Dent.
867 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Bu Cai POV)

Just as I was going to end this imbeciles life a figure could be seen come out of seemingly nothingness.

Then for the second time today, I was forced kiss the dirty ground due to someone's fucking intent!

This time, however, the intent began to crush my bones therefore It was incredibly painful.

But that was not the main thing that could be derived from this.

The pressure was a lot stronger than Long Tian's!

How was that possible when the little fucker was the Godking of the immortal realm?

Either this person is stronger than him, or his intents have diminished along with his cultivation!

And since the first option is very unrealistic, I'm sure that bitch doesn't have his intents anymore.

NICE!

Although in this Xianxia World, cultivation level and mystical technique mastery is very important. Intent cannot be ignored.

Intent is something that can only be built with experience and time, therefore making it very difficult to achieve.

However it is very powerful.

It can be used depending on what type it is, to completely suppress someone weaker than you, or to shake someone's mentality if they are the same or stronger than you, or other very useful power ups.

It is split into, Beginner, Comprehensive, Absolute, and finally, Domination.

Originally, I didn't doubt that someone who was 400,000+ years old to be able to squish me but now I understand that he couldn't!

My main focus is now getting the fuck away from cockroach's first saviour.

When I was beginning to think of ways to talk myself out of this difficult situation, the perpetrator's next words interrupted my thoughts,

"Thank your ancestors that I can't kill you right now due to the realm's suppression!"

"However if a dog like you ever dares to try and kill Tian'er, I will erase you from this world regardless of consequences!"

The perpetrator left with long Tian, as I can't hear his squirms anymore (Such a shame).

Of course, the fucker left some intent on me to keep me face down on the ground...

As I was having a face to face session with the floor, I began to think about who it would be that had done this.

However I already had a general idea.

Hmmm.

A woman's voice.

Speaks similar to cockroach.

Acts similar to cockroach.

I think I know...

Yep. Definitely.

...

It's his mother.

...

Does this bitch really think this'll scare me?

From my expertise in the field of Xianxia, Realm Suppression is absolute.

An idiotic family member who is at most a low-middle level supporting character in the Immortal realm arc, definitely won't be able to bypass that shit (Even MCs are barley able to pull that off).

After a while thinking about how to get rid of her.

A timely notification appears in my mind which almost made me lose my shit.

=====================================

[Congratulation's for host being able to successfully dwindle the plot slightly!]

[Supporting Character Meng Li, is now unable to protect the Fortuned One, Long Tian, as she has been expelled from the mortal realm due to physically intercepting in the mortal realm]

[For being able to affect the plot surrounding Meng Li, analysis on her will be transferred to host.]

...

{Analyse}

[Name: Meng Li ]

[Age: 350 ]

[Cultivation: Half-Step Divine King Realm ]

[Dao(s): Sword Dao, Water Dao, Alchemy Dao]

[Skills: (Sword Skills-Master), (Alchemy-Half Step Master), (Etiquette- Expert)... ]

[Inherent Talent: Innate Sword Constitution ]

[Background Story]

As the grand daughter of the Patriarch of the prestigious Meng Family and someone with an impressive Constitution.

She has been showered with glory and honor since birth.

She is someone who cared for nothing more than her direct family and the Dao, however the Young Prince of the Shao Family wanted her hand in marriage however she firmly refused.

This then lead to a competition to decide whether or not she will be married to him.

She eventually won and the Young Prince and Shao family lost great face.

This then led to her eventually getting ambushed and severely injured when she was out training and by coincidence, fell into the mortal world with a damaged cultivation base and escaped from death.

Soon she was found by Long Chen who was instantly captivated by her immense beauty.

She had lost her memory once she had woken up and was eventually coerced by Long Chen and fell in love with him over time.

After giving birth to Long Tian, she felt repulsed by Long Chen and wanted to instantly disappear as she had basically almost recovered. However,she stayed due to her attachment to her child by suppressing her cultivation base and using a treasure she had to mask her presence from the realm.

[Importance in Plot: B(A)]

Due to intervention, she has now been forced to go back earlier and therefore can no longer look over Long Tian.

=============================================

FUCK YES!

FINALLY.

Something that actually fucked over the plot!

Although it is minor, I still have been able to do it!

I have also now been able to discover a new feature. If I change the plot permanently with no bullshit backlash, I get to see information I usually wouldn't be able to.

Although I haven't been able to get something substantial like a cool power up, it is still something...

After the pressure wore off (Once I get to the immortal realm, I will make sure to make her kneel for me!), I got up and dusted off my clothes then made my way home feeling like shit (Thank god no one saw my musty look).

As I sat in the bath (That was filled with a fuck ton of medicinal herbs which allows me to recover fast as fuck*), I couldn't help but let out a huge sigh on the fact that this S-rank plot is really absurd.

Although I got to change the plot a bit, In return I had to miss a great chance to kill him.

It will take ages for me to be able to get such an opportunity again only for me to probably dwindle it a little again, unless it is something huge that even bullshit plot can't fuck with...

Something big, huh?

A smile appeared on my face after having an epiphany...

Hehehe

...Struggle as much as you can Long Tian.

As I will definitely erase a pesky creature like you.

Even if it is the last thing I do in this universe...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

*(Higher the cultivation, the higher the rank of herbs you need to speed up major recover, unless you just wait for it to naturally heal, E.g. Can't use some shitty basic herb to heal yourself, if you are a powerful cultivator.

P.S- High level cultivators mostly heal quick naturally anyways, unless there is some major problem or damage)

So Bu Cai has finally been able to do something meaningful against the fortuned one,

Will he be able to do it again?

...

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, Feedback is always appreciated!

I'm not sure about if this chapter was the most enjoyable, as it was a bit of an info dump, however i enjoyed writing it.

Plus Info dumps are needed and I am not a very good writer so don't blame me for giving it to you blatantly.

36