50. Experiences Throughout The Years (Final Part)
840 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(At the same time, in the Long Family)

(Long Tian POV)

In a large spacious hall, I'm sitting down with a frown on my face...

Looking at the results of these other garbage before me that are supposedly my blood related siblings. I can tell that they will remain bottom feeders for the rest of their useless existences.

Just like in my previous life, my 'peers' are all vastly inferior to me in both comprehension and spirit root grade.

A mere high grade spirit root is something they are happy about!

Tch, how pathetic.

People born with trash, low grade, or mid grade roots have great difficulty reaching even nascent soul realm.

People born with high grade, or top grade spirit roots can possibly achieve martial king realm before it gets incredibly difficult to achieve a breakthrough.

The Only Grades which will realistically allow you to achieve greater things in the path of the Dao and ascend are individuals with king, sovereign or god roots. They are essentially true roots.

Therefore I don't view garbage with roots lower than top grade, as humans. They are merely just fodder which are born to be slaves to the strong.

And seeing so many fodder in one place brings me great distaste, however there isn't much I can do about these lesser beings other than frown.

In my last life as a Godking, I was someone who was born with god grade roots.

So naturally I am above these fodder.

"Long Tian"

My name has finally been called by one of the elders in the clan.

I got up calmly and elegantly then made my way towards the white orb nonchalantly. 

Whilst I make my way up, I envision the kind of face that peasant will have after hearing about the disparity between us.

I, a mighty Godking with matchless looks and talents to match.

Compared to him, a mere country bumpkin with nothing redeeming to his name.

HAHAHAHA...

Just imagining the look of dismay on his face as he realises that he will not be able to prevent him and his worthless family from being slaughtered makes excited!

Then he will understand how horrible of a mistake it was to touch with MY belongings and go against a Godking like ME!

...

Oh what exciting times are ahead of me!

As I unhesitantly place my palm on the orb. I then wait for darkness to drain the white from the crystal and prepare myself to see all trash behind me to stare at me with reverence and envy.

Soon the colour reflects from the crystal...

But a feeling of disbelief and despair washes over me...

Red.

R-RED?!

...

There is no way I'm actually... T-TRASH?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back In The Chen Family Test Hall)

(Bu Cai POV)

...

PURPLE! IT'S KING GRADE!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I gaze at the beautiful violet glow emitting from the orb, and I can say with certainty that this is one of the best moments in my life.

Additionally, knowing that dumb cockroach Long Tian is probably shedding tears at the fact that he is royally fucked, makes this all the better.

Unless that little fucker has some heavenly god technique that can craft his trash self some better roots, he is definitely not going to have a fun time in this ceremony.

And mean whilst he is mourning, I'm here with KING GRADE roots.

HAHAHAHAHA... I can already foresee the good days ahead of me!

------------------------------------------------------------

(End Of Reminiscence)

(Bu Cai POV)

And now here I am, Sixteen years old for a second time, and living the life of a prince.

Got my own house that is classy whilst also being comfy.

Got my cultivation at Qi Condensation 1st Stage, which means my punches and slashes now do DAMAGE.

Also became close friends with Chen Fei, the young master of the Chen Family.

And one more thing... I'M FILTHY RICH!

If this isn't the best... I honestly don't know what is.

But even after all this, I've made sure to not ignore my main mission.

During this time period, I got to find out about the 'Fall of the Dragon' and was relieved to know that our cockroach didn't have some heaven defying scripture.

Therefore I was fully focused on taking advantage of his period of weakness by chatting to my good buddy Long Zhen.

This ensured that Long Tian was constantly being harassed and monitored.

On top of that, I built friendly connections with various members of different forces whilst competing in competitions and coerced them into helping kill to Long Tian once he is kicked out.

After three years of him being a bullied cripple, Long Tian was finally sent away from the family with his two heroines at the age of thirteen. 

Since I felt particularly bad for him and wanted to cheer him up after such a sad turn of events,

I had a prepared present for his trip...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An ambush.

...

I was confidant that, even though I wasn't there in person, Long Tian was finished.

But sadly...

HE WASN'T!

...

Instead of a nice congratulatory notification from the system with confetti, telling me that Long Tian was sent to the abyss to eat shit.

I got this...

==================================

[Due to Host's intervention, Plot has been triggered]

[Due to Host having insufficient misfortune to combat Plot. Backlash will occur.]

{Result}

[Long Tian and his companions are now completely hidden from everyone, until he reaches sixteen years old]

[...]

[Better Luck Next Time!]

===========================================

Even three years later... I still shed a tear once in a while due to the sheer amount of bullshit that was conveyed to me through that message.

And the system even had the AUDACITY to give me a 'better luck next time' message...

I DON'T EVEN NEED LUCK, I NEED MORE MISFORTUNE!

Due to these turn of events I, of course, couldn't find a fucking hair of Long Tian no matter how hard I tried.

So instead of putting my attention on him, I had decided to focus on myself in these last couple of years to try and prevent me from getting fucked by post-training arc Long Tian.

I knew that there was a chance for me, as the universe or system has still not kicked me out of here.

So I'm guessing that said Immortal master is either very eccentric and therefore won't be protecting Long Tian's ass 24/7, therefore I actually have the chance to kill him.

Or that the Immortal master isn't so 'Immortal' and was actually on his last few years of life so can't protect Long Tian.

Either way, although Long Tian may be OP now. It most likely isn't impossible.

Plus, I already have a hard time believing that his Godking arrogance would really allow him to kowtow and accept someone as a master wholeheartedly.

So he may not even be as OP as pre-godking Long Tian- cultivation wise.

But honestly, I'm hoping to god that the little bastard isn't too absurdly powerful... 

Otherwise everything I have built up over the years may be lost-

"BIG BROTHER BU, STOP IGNORING ME!"

A deafening shout makes me snap out of my thoughts and I turn around to see a beautiful young lady with scarlet hair and vivid blue eyes.

Tch, why is this needy bitch here...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Thanks for reading the chapter and I hope you enjoyed.

I wanted to keep the effect and tension for the Root Reveal and therefore added in Long Tian's perspective and results before, then Bu Cai's.

I'm not sure if It was good or not, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Bye!

43