66. Don’t F*ck With The Monk; Why Must He Be So…
816 6 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Long Tian POV)

...Chi Shen.

Looking at the young man in front of me all I could think of was revenge.

He is the one who propagated my fall to all. He was the forefront of everything involving my reputation as 'The Fallen Genius'.

That jealous trash would constantly humiliate me, The Great Godking, any chance he would get so that his wounded ego from old me beating him would recover...

But now I can finally give HIM a beating that is well over due... HAHAHAHA!

I hear to judge call the match, and it begins.

I take out a long wooden staff and hold it in position.

I look to my opponent, and see that he has a relaxed expression. It's as if he is certain he wouldn't lose.

We both stare at each other in wait for the other to make a move. But neither of us move an inch.

A mocking smile appears on his face as he declares in an arrogant tone,

"Little Monk! I advise you give up now, lest I beat you so hard that you'll actually see Buddha!"

"I, as a true gentlemen, dislike hurting people who are weaklings therefore don't tempt fate and concede!"

"You may as well stay a true to pacifism just like your Buddha tells you to, and put away your pathetic stick!"

...

HA!

This little prick...

Seems like I have no choice but to teach this arrogant trash his place!

I instantly blink right next to the garbage using footwork and Qi, then casually strike out at him with the end of my staff.

Due to him not being able to react to my speed at all, the staff's end wrenches into his side with great force and embeds itself into him.

He was blasted away like a rag doll.

After standing back up with difficulty, his face was now devoid of any arrogance and rather portrayed a combination of anger, embarrassment and agony.

He shouted at me with a red face and a rage-filled tone, whilst also charging at me,

"YOU DARE SNEAK ATTACK THIS YOUNG MASTER!"

"PREPARE TO ENTER THE CYCLE OF REINCARNATION!"

His fist had turned into a dense ball of yellow flames and as soon as he was in range of me, he let out a punch with all his might alongside the momentum.

...Too slow.

(Third Person POV)

The audiences mouths gaped after seeing such a display from this unassuming monk.

The tyrannical genius of the Chi Family, Chi Shen, has just been struck without the ability to even react?!

The crowd instantly became focused and excited.

On the stage, Chi Shen had already gotten into striking range and let out a ferocious fist of dense flames.

As the crowd saw it approaching the young monk, everyone couldn't help but hold their breaths.

Such a devastating move could easily obliterate any average cultivator in Qi Refining Realm!

*BOOM*

The sound of the collision echoed throughout the arena and everyone could help but lament over the fate of the young monk.

As the dust from the stage that built up cleared, everyone was shocked at what they saw.

Chi Shen was laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood!

His exposed upper body was full of purple and black bruises, whilst part of his chest had been caved in!

Mean whilst Chi Shen was looking half dead, the young Monk stood at the side calmly. His light yellow robes were untouched and his face had a slight smile on it.

Once the announcer snapped out his shock, he declared to the audience that the match was over and the winner was Monk Tian.

Monk Tian gave a polite bow then said amitabha and left at a relaxed pace.

The crowd was in a complete uproar as they burst out in cheers as he walked away.

...

(Bu Cai POV)

Looking at the Chi Shen who was being taken away for some medical attention after being beaten black and blue, I no longer hesitated to use [Analyse] on our 'Wholesome' Monk here...

======================

{Analyse}

[Title: Universe No.1's Cockroach, God Emperor Of The Immortal Realm]

[Name: Long Tian]

[Aliases: Monk Tian, Tian Long]

[Age: 16 (483,016 with fragmented memories)]

[Cultivation: Golden Core (Perfected Mid Stage) ]

[Dao(s): Sword Dao, Time Dao, Space Dao, Wind Dao...]

[Skills: (Sword Art-Exquisite),(Martial Arts- Grandmaster), (Footwork- Grandmaster), (Battle Sense-Master), (Literary Arts-Master)... ]

[Inherent Talent: Indomitable Will, Peerless Sword Talent]

[Inherent Quality: Fortuned One(S)]

[Importance in Plot: Is The MC ]

===========================

Fucking OP Bastard...

*Sigh*

No matter how reluctant I am to accept this... it makes sense that it is like this and I was already anticipating him to be like this.

Due to him already having the experiences of cultivating up to a realm beyond my current understanding, It will obviously be a breeze for him to do it again. The only shackles I could rely on were his Spirit Roots.

But it seems that they weren't too effective...

None the less... It isn't the worst!

Even though this fucker has 'Perfected Gold Core' cultivation which is already OP, I know for sure that his Spirit Roots still aren't the best.

If a modern man like me could get to Qi Condensation so fast with king grade spirit roots. This fucker could definitely become a martial god with them!

Yet he isn't!

Meaning he definitely is still rocking the Shitty Root 5000.

...So the hope to kill him is still their... I just need to make an opportunity.

I'm not even going to scrutinise over all his Daos or the 'Perfected' in his cultivation as they both are definitely just there so he can kill people of higher cultivation base with a lower cultivation base. (Not Like I don't already know that...Fucking Xianxia MCs).

I have also long realised that there is no classifications for the Daos, so I am guessing that the system won't tell me due to not being strong enough.

But I do know that the Daos listed can symbolise anywhere from someone who has just started comprehending it to someone who is already well versed in that Dao.

*Sigh*

What a pain in the ass.

...

My main worry here is... Just what sort of drug did that Immortal Master of his feed him to allow him to cultivate?

Other concerns/queries include:

- Vital status of 'Immortal' Master?

- What level is said Master?

- Why is there also a Tian Long Alias?

- Where are his bitches?

...

And finally...

WHY MUST HE BE SO LUCKY!!!!

...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Just a chapter of Long Tian and his stats.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks for reading!

P.S- There will be less releases for the next few weeks as I have exams and shit coming up.

32