67.The Fated Re-Match
756 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Bu Cai POV)

Hearing the audience shout my name triumphantly as I leave the large stage, satisfaction fills me.

Why I feel satisfied about this victory you may ask?

...Isn't it obvious?

Everything I am achieving right now are the fruits of my effort.

It isn't a fluke, nor is it something that is going to be robbed from me abruptly due to some bullshit like misfortune.

It is all paying off for once!

Isn't that just incredible!

Due to my current great mood, I enthusiastically make my way over to my good brother Chen Fei and give him a nice slap across the back of the head.

Due to him being in a sort of trance these days, he doesn't even notice it coming.

*Smack*

The sound of the clean connection echos in my ears.

Chen Fei soon glares at me with an irritated expression and says,

"Y-you fucker!"

"What was that for!"

I swiftly reply,

"To get your attention obviously, dumb bastard."

"Stop acting like you lost your dick and get your shit together!"

"Don't you realise that stressing over the current issue won't make the situation any better?!"

"Plus your father is already sorting it, so put some trust in the old man!"

He replies with anger,

"What do you know you bastard!"

"Don't you know how fucked our family will be if we lose everyt-"

I interrupt with a,

"Don't you fucking bastard me, you bastard!"

"Your saying YOU'LL be in deep shit?!"

"DID YOUR DUMBASS FORGET I'LL BE STUCK WITH BEING A SLAVE OR A CRIMINAL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!"

"Don't you DARE whine to ME about how your spoiled ass won't get to have golden chalices filled with fancy spirit drinks or luxurious bedrooms to sleep in anymore because IF this happens then I'll be stuck wiping the shit out some fucker's ass instead!"

"Yet even with all these stakes, you don't see me sulking about how miserable of a situation this is!"

"SO GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!"

...

Chen Fei had his head facing the ground after he seemed to realise how stupid what he said was.

He the said in a remorseful tone,

"I-I'm Sorry..."

"I didn't mean to-"

I interrupted this little emotional plea by saying,

"Don't give to me your apologies and just sort yourself out. I don't want to see my always arrogant and confident brother moping over something he has no control over."

I then left with my mood ruined, and focused my attention on whose going to be the poor sacrifice for me to improve my mood again.

As if on cue, a large projection of the next round, which was for the Top 8, was displayed for everyone to see.

Hmmm... lets see.

...

Buddhist Sect's Monk Tian VS True Combat Sect's Chu Zhen

...Not me.

...

Xu Family's Xu Dan VS Song Family's Song Jue

...Still not me.

...

Myriad Dao Palace's Dai Huo VS Chen Family's Chen Cai

...!

HAHAHAHA!

Is Dai Huo meant to be such a misfortunate bastard?

I get that he was destined to be chasing after women who already loved his best friend for most of his life (The True Journey For Bitches)... But this is too much.

I humiliated him against his first crush, and also made all the people who had big expectations for him be disappointed...

Not only that, I scammed the living fuck out of him!

If this isn't enough, he now has to become my punching bag on stage.

Seems like some of my misfortune rubbed off on him, because this seriously isn't alright.

Anyways, I make my way onto the stage with tempo... And there he was.

Standing on his side of the stage with his arms crossed and dressed in a purple robe.

His bright blonde hair flutters in the wind, and his green eyes convey an immense desire to fight.

As I face him with a calm expression, I see his eyebrow twitch for a moment.

I soon notice that I am shorter than him slightly, and it seems he realises this too as his grin becomes wider.

This one thing but...

W-Why is this bastard staring so intently at me?!

Has he given up on women and instead decided to go for my handsome self!

I WON'T ACCEPT THIS SHIT!

I prepare myself in battle stance and await the announcement that we can start the fight.

As soon as the judge makes the call...

I dash.

...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Dai Huo POV)

Standing on stage, I wait in anticipation for my sworn enemy to appear whilst thinking things through.

FINALLY!

I CAN RECLAIM MY HONOUR FROM ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!

And never will, I, The Heaven Trampling Godking, lose it again!

As I look around... I finally see him at last.

BUUUUUU CAAAIIIIII!!!!

Everything about him is the same as I remember from all those years ago- except from him getting older.

He has even got the damned white robe, that haunts me to this day, on him.

As he gets to his side, I make sure to engrave every last detail about his looks in my brain.

As my first stepping stone and enemy, It would be a dishonour not to!

Plus... HEHEHEHE.

How would I be able to make a comparison from before I decimate him and after I decimate him, without knowing what he looks like?

As I analysed at him, I realised something major...

I'm looking down at him!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Even the heavens knows that this Godking looks down at those smaller and inferior to him!

My confidence is heightened even more by this sign of fate and any worries about potentially losing, all go down the drain.

Since both of us are here, I now await the judge to announce the start of my slaughter-fest.

I get into battle stance and shortly after I hear the wonderful words,

"Let the battle begin!"

...

I am about the charge at him and give him a taste of my Deadly Thund-

...W-Where Is He?!

I suddenly feel something heavy hit my cheek and am sent flying away helplessly without being able to react.

I fall to the solid ground and I feel an intense stinging sensation on my face.

...D-Did he really just...

DID REALLY JUST FUCKING SLAP THIS GODKING!!!!

I felt the rage of a thousand devils fill my entire being and I roared at him,

"MOTHER FUCKER!"

"YOU HAVE FORCED MY HAND NOW!"

I whip out my Heavenly Saber and instantly enact my strongest technique,

[Thunder God's Wrath, Fourth Form]

[Thunderous Slash]

Instantly I feel myself drained of a large amount of Qi, however my slash releases a dense wave of menacing thunder that rushes at Bu Cai incredibly fast!

HAHAHAHAHA!

FEEL THE PAIN OF ELECTRICITY FLOWING THROUGH YOU!

YOU INFERIOR PEBBLE!

Just as I am about to slash again, I feel strange and my instincts seem to be acting up.

I rapidly look turn my head and I see...!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing.

Pffft, how could I even imagine such nonsense as Bu Cai appearing behind me?

He is definitely being fried by my godly Thunder Slash!

...But... Why do I feel a bit chilly?

I quickly feel my head...and it's smooth.

Nothing strange ther-

SMOOTH!

I look down around me to see nothing but my own hair on the ground...

NOOOOOOO

THAT BASTAR-

I suddenly feel a sword pierce me through the shoulder and I in response I instantly try to make distance...

But it was futile...

I got kicked to the ground and I felt a foot stomping on my torso that prevents me from getting up.

I try my hardest to struggle and escape, however it's hopeless.

I look up to see Bu Cai stare at me with a cold, impassive expression.

I felt a cold chill run down my spine after seeing him look at me like that.

Realising that a tactical retreat may be that best option, I quickly try to scream 'I give up!'.

But he seemed to know I would do this, and ruthlessly stomped on my neck.

...

I-I CAN'T BREATHE!

H-HE-HELP ME!!!!

P-PLEASE STOP!

He didn't stop at all though.

*Crack* *Crack*

Over and over, I felt and heard him mercilessly shatter one bone after another.

Agonising pain and an immense feeling of despair engulfed me.

And only one question filled my remaining conscious thoughts,

...Will he spare me?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Bu Cai POV)

Ah Shit...

I've went crazy again.

I instantly move away from Dai Huo, and look at his current state...

And it was bad, to say the least.

His arms were bent the wrong way, one of his legs were flattened, and his face had been completely disfigured due to my constant beating...

A mixture of blood and mucus covered this vile and gory scene.

*Gulp*

I-I didn't mean to fuck him up that hard.

I was pretty pissed already before the match considering I was reminded of my horrendous future should I fail to acquire the inheritance. Add on the fact that the fucker sent a wave of lighting at me which would have fried me, I was fuming.

So naturally I let loose... And this is what happened.

After I got off him, the referee called the match.

Note that these lazy fuckers only get involved with the fights if it reaches a critical stage, E.g. someone is about to get crippled.

And even though this scene may look horrendous to me, most people in the crowd had seen worse so were still happily eating their fucking snacks and cheering... Fucking Xianxia.

Plus... The reason I am not freaking out over this, is because I knew he will be just fine after a bit of recovery and some nice pills (Nothing better than drugs...Right?).

I also know I won't get into any trouble as this is common in serious spars, and I'm sure his elders would even love to thank me for this beating because,

...Dai Huo was being braindead.

Not only did he get immersed in his thoughts, hence leading him to be a bit dazed, he also stopped continuing to attack after letting out his mystique technique due to arrogance.

Fucking dumbass.

Anyways... I leave the stage feeling a bit strange as I'm still not used to brutalising others, and am not comfortable with it at all, however my subconscious seems to be deriving great joy from the heinous acts I've just committed.

*Sigh*

...Shit happens, I guess.

...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and thanks for reading!

35