W1- 3: E; A: A Slumber
522 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inferiority stems from another person that is better than them. He can feel jealous for all he want, that is the way how a mind of a human works.

For him, he isn't like those people. He was just ordinary run-of-the-mill type of guy you'll find almost everywhere except he was surrounded by his talented childhood friends.

He doesn't feel envy to them. He just went along with it, they supported him during his hardest times.

Is there even a point at getting jealous at them? Well perhaps a little but that that doesn't mean he'll hate them just for being better than him.

But what if those pillars that supported him crumbled to dust as if it was nothing? Betrayal, carrying the burden to himself into a brink of delusion.

.

.

.

"Wh-why....?" He couldn't find any words to describe at the scene that will scar him.

Inside a certain school classroom stood the girl he loved and cherished and the boy he considered a brother.

His eyes widened in shock... This got to be an illusion right...? The same goes for the two in front of him. His lips twitched uncontrollably.

"W- wait!!! This isn't what you think Kloe...!" She finds an excuse to save the them from an inevitable situation. But he saw all through that.

"This isn't what you think Klover...!" Their words has no effect to the boy with eyes the looked at the two in betrayal

He frowned as that boy bit his lip.

"...." He took a step back, the two he cherished made love to each other. The delusion that she too loved her.

.

.

.

Everything changes and he knew that. He just couldn't accept it. He ran aimlessly with no direction whatsoever.

It was like everything he built just collapsed into his very eyes, what about the bonds they made. The promise that she'll marry him. He laughed.

It was just a lie...

Footsteps echoed at the school halls, with each step making a furious sound. He ran further as he finally went outside, unnoticed that he too was chased behind by the two albeit far away.

'It hurts...' He looked at the orange skies. The sun going below the edge of the horizons, with the moon replacing it.

"Fuck..." He continued his paced, his lungs running out of air to support his heart. He was incredibly tired, and he still kept going.

'I'll get back at you two...!' He swore cowardly.

Not noticing the stupid rock, that orchestrated his fall. Knocking him out for good...

.

.

.

....Beneath it appeared a dark shadow, ominous as it was it wasn't doing anything evil to it. It instead just consumed the boy until he was finally gone.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"-----!" A voice was heard. It's language unknown. Yet he didn't respond.

"-----------?-----!" His ears twitch as the voiced grew louder, annoyed at someone disturbing his comfortable slumber.

"So....annoying...." He groaned in annoyance, finally opening his eyes.

Only to find two people looking at him in caution.

Not finding any words to say...

"....where am I...?" He was confused at the sudden development on what was happening right now. His head ache until he remembered the events that led him to this situation.

"..right, the sedative dart...." He mumbled as the two kept observing him. His eyes still tired due to being recently woken up.

His body felt sluggish, as he examined to where he is right now. His body was covered in a soft white blanket, lying down in a rough pillow.

Old wooden walls surrounding the small room. His bed creaking at the smallest of movement. Fearing he would fall over, he instead just lie around and just looked at the two instead.

'Awkward...' He examined the brown haired man on right first. Who appears to be wearing a brown leather tunic tucked up by it's leggings, tightened it two surrounding belts on the abdomen. On the other hand reveals a priest wearing a white robe with golden vertical stripes reaching from bottom to neck, and cylindrical at the arms.1Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not good at english.
"------" He again heard something that he doesn't understand. Maybe the ones who sent him to this world forgot to give an ability to instantly know langauges...? He doesn't know.
"---------?-----!" Attepmeting to communicate with them is pointless, unless someone with light magic can give them the right ble-
"Ouch....! What was that for!!" The man in white robes suddenly casted a light glow on his hands and immediately launched it at Klover's head, feeling the intense burn.

"There can you understand us now kid..." The gruffy man in leather clothing said. Surprised at the sudden understanding of langauge he just mindlessly said.-
"Yeah...." He still kept holding his head in pain. Not noticing the skirk on the brown haired man's face.
"Good..cus' we got some good talking to do...
15