Short Side- A Small Peek into the Future
272 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth, a once planet that has always endured the hardest of hardships, from asteroid to planetary collisions and more. Fell. The reason...? The inhabitants living in the planet itself. They are the reason a once great planet full of life fell from it's grace. As the invasion began is the time the inhabitants snapped out of their useless fighting and begin to unite as one. As they want to live. Truly, only during the hardest of times is the time they became one.

Us, the inhabitants gained abilities to combat against the invaders. A level system...? Nay. It just gave them a core to utilize and absorb magic and it's up to them on how to use it. Thus a Representative was born

Nearly a decade passed. The inhabitants fended against the invaders. And they won, no one knows why the invaders are slowly disappearing one by one. But they won, with the planet devastated in the aftermath. The inhabitants thinking that nature will slowly but surely fixed itself didn't worry such a thing. 

Conflict began again. With other species evolving as the core in their body becomes stronger. They became bigger and more intelligent. With some almost becoming a human itself. What did they do...? They united every living being that is considered their kind to destroy that damned species. That's what the instinct told them to do so.....

....

....

....

Unknown Place, Unknown Time

In the middle of an unknown desolate city. A girl with long white hair and violet eyes was fighting alongside with a mysterious mechanical spider against an evolved lizard. Mainly lizardkin.

"Spyder." The girl coldly said. Skillfully dodging against many attacks like nothing, countering it with a quick death using a katana to a lizardkin.

The mechanical spider then responded. Waiting for it's command.

"A dagger please...." The girl-no Klover said. Suddenly out of nowhere a dagger was summoned, Klover held it with her hands as she stored the katana with a command. "Store it...please" She coldly said. With the katana slowly disappearing out of thin air.

Klover looking satisfied. Then looked at her opponents. She smirked before saying a word.

"Come...."

....

"This world truly has changed huh..." Klover said talking to herself, standing in the corpse of dead lizardkin with the mechanical spider floating on her side. She then looked at her dagger. She smiled.

"It's been a long time." She looked at the dagger with her own hands playing with it, feeling a sense of nostalgia and slight happiness. The first dagger she acquired and using it in a verification process to truly verify herself as an adventurer with the help of a few comra-.

Klover shook her head. Feeling sad.

'I shouldn't focus on the past too much.' Klover said. Then continued.

'They're all dead anyway.'

10