W1- 30: S ; A: Disorder III
161 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Had an extreme burnout, sorry. Quality of writing is expected to not be good, atleast from what i see. I'll edit it later.

85D 17H 39M, Afternoon.

Minutes have passed. Leight immediately returned to the two. Fatigue washed him over, but he forced himself otherwise.

"Leight!" Gray hair fluttered through the dissonant wind. He smiled at her. Picking up his pace as fast as possible.

Finally reaching in to them, Sharon and Leight hugged each other. Ignoring the scene of gore before them.

He wants to close his eyes. And just rest immediately through her lap. He sighed, it's not over yet.

"Let's hurry bo- ah shit." Groaning in pain, Klover signaled them to regroup with the others. Holding his left arm together, itching to get it fixed immediately.

His breathe shallowed. Extremely tired, that he can barely keep his eyes open. Ignoring the consequences of being infected with blood of the mangled creature, he distracted himself.

They didn't say a word. Nodding only in understanding. Satisfied with his reminder, he waited for them to catch up.

Seeing them both carrying each other made Klover remember his earlier days. Smiling and having the fun out of his life, making it a memorable moment in his head. Except that they weren't, only concern for the two.

He frowned. Not that he was jealous. It's that he never get to experience true friendship. And always being left behind in every event. Either in conversation, a project. Yeah, almost everything. Yet his two old friends in his world just single-handedly carried their conversation with him.

He liked listening to them, only talking if he feels like it. Well being in a fantasy world almost made him barely socially adept. Atleast it was a huge improvement, unlike in his world.

"...what are you staring Klover? We have no time." Leight looked at him in worry. Sometimes Klover would daze off in a middle of nowhere, hiding it as if it was nothing.

"...just nothing really just made me remind the two of you of the old times." He reassured them.

Finding the time to be limited. Leight just nodded along, then first went to their group. With Klover following them seconds later.

The small green vibrant grass, coursed through their legs as they walked through was now stained with blood. As few corpses here and then, mostly remains for the monsters who left them alone. Dying a miserable death, made Klover puked in disgust.

Holding his hand to his mouth. The stench still remained, his eyes dreary as he is desperate for a clean air.

"....urh....ur....h" Unable to form audible words as he was running and clearly tired at the same time. He just expressed emotion of pity and relief that he didn't end up like them.

It makes him seem like a coward. But he truly just wants to live, for the sake of others he is closed too included.

Shoving those thoughts out. He finally reached his destination. The sound of screams reared his head, his will on the point of just giving up. He's tired...

....but he need to make it up for what they have done to him.

Exhaling, the wind blew. As it's breathe then resonated with the wind. His vision began to blur, his adrenaline on the point of collapse.

"....tch." He catched up to them, raising his dagger with his right arm. The other however, still requires proper medication to function again.

His hands trembling just as his resolve.

He'll stand up.

Since he promised he'll repay them...

.

.

.

85D 17H 31M, Afternoon.

It feels like everything is swirling around him. His nausea started to pile up through his stomach. He felt sick, but he continued.

"...." *Splurt*

He pierced through the core of the monster once again. With the help of everyone he knew this time, he released another tired breath.

He controlled his breathing, he knew it wasn't over yet. He stood up again, his left arm temporarily functionable.

"Are you sure you're okay dude...?" With a look of concern. Mivon asked him in concern, holding his hand through in Klover's shoulder. He smiled, hiding his condition from others.

"Yeah.... just fucking tired...." His eyes threathening to close. His stomach churned as if something was mending him inside out.

"....no, you aren't okay.." However, they were not as blind he thought they would be. Refusing his help he stood up on his own.

Why didn't they run away? They are slowly but surely losing. More blood spilled for a meaningless conflict, he was on the verge of throwing up before. But now....

"...." He just refused to look at the corpses.

"#-£6#-&:"-;£-!!!!!" A once black sludge whose certain existing rules remained null, mixed with various parts of different bodies of animals. Charged through them.

"...Another one!" Tired of seeing them again. Klover wasn't even scared anymore. Frustrated at them, Leight carried another order.

"Sharon.... can you do another one?" He looked at her with expectation and concern. As much as he doesn't like her to strain her man. He also wants them to survive.

She nodded, performing another spell. With a response, smiled in relief and concern. Looking back, he realizes something wasn't right.

"Where's Leafa...?" That question, so simple yet it caused a great tension among those who knew her. Marcus, Mivon and Cordelia the least affected, but they knew it was something important so they stayed out of it.

"...I....no....." He shouldn't make assumptions yet. Calming his nerves he looked at the environment before them. Slowly but surely, panic slowly stems deep from his mind.

"....Sharon, Ildi... mana detection please." They were already doing it however.

To their luck, she wasn't that far away from everyone. But their worry for her safety is something that could not ease their anxiety.

He wasn't going to split them up. Now that the monster approaching them is near, his impatience and frustration grew.

"You shit..." Unsheathing his sword. His eyes turned that of a predator. He wasn't going to let them in his way.

"Sharon.... now!" He urged her.

Pressure overcame her. Raising her wand again, her arms felt heavy. But she persevered, they aren't going to die.

She released her breath.

25th Page of the Book of Magmeis." The blye dlame rose again through her wand, her entire body trembling as she cannot carry the mass as it increases when compressed furthermore.

"Holy shit!" The blue haired boy was surprised. In awe at the magic Sharon had created. Then realizing-

'Only nobles huh....' He thought, those type of spells were only available to those of the higher castes. An access to the royal library can make make even the weakest of mage into almost an archmage.

'No matter though.' He'll just work hard enough, then he'll get his results that he wanted. He can surpass them if he worked hard enough.

"Closed your jaw dude, now's not the time." Klover looked at the gray haired girl. Hoping that this would work.

"Hrggkkk!!!" The pain in his stomach suddenly spiked through. Unable to take it again, he groaned in pain. Was he fearing unknown? Well yes, all beings fear the things they have yet to understand.

"He kneeled clutching his stomach. His vision in circles as his head felt like being crushed. The side effects are going in.

"DUDE!!!" """"KLOVER!!!"""" "KID!!" He can barely hear them. His leg finally losing balance, he fell through the ground. In that moment he was pulled behind by a great force.

It felt tight. Way too tight.

It was Cordelia. Carrying him with her shoulder in the last second.

"....you idiot..." She breathe a sigh of relief.

"...." He was speechless, he never thought she would speak that soft to him. Not that he disliked it anyway.

"....what, are you going to say something to me?" She looked away. Confusing Klover.

"Well...thx...I guess...?" The pain was gone again, predicting that it will trigger later on. He picked his fallen dagger.

"Hmph...!" Cordelia let out an air of dissatisfaction. Klover not noticing it.

"....thanks a lot Cordelia." Not forgetting his gratitude he gave her a smile.

"....you better be grateful."

He looked at the others. Nodding at them to reassure their worries, it won't trigger for a while. He hoped.

"Kid. I'll handle this one." He tapped his shoulder.

"...but-"

"You don't trust me anymore?" He smirked.

"Um... I do trust you..." To say that he trust edhim would be an understatement. He was an uncle figure who almost know everything, their bond had increased over the past year and now-

"Yeah..."

"Good, kid." He prepares his greatsword. Coated with transparent wind, the greatsword was amplified to a significant degree.

"I'm handling this." Pointing his sword with his two hands directly at the monster. He smiled. Waving it in as the air resonated around him.

"Klover's friends...huh, I'm gonna need your assistance this time." He looked at Klover's comrades, in awe at the sheer capacity of the power imbued in the weapon itself.

"Yes sir." Leight responded immediately. Being the only one to quickly snap out of it. He stood straight. His stern face looking at Marcus, nodding in in return.

"Let's go."

"#!!&#&#-{=" Like an enraged animal, he finally swung his large sword. Coming into contect with the entity.

*Swooosh*

An air shook meters around him. It's shockwave swirled, the air in complete dissonant. Cloaking everyones vision with dust.

"*cough* I can't....see." His voice, he can barely speak. The side effects wasn't over, dread pulsed through his mind as another searing pain through his entire body. His left arm being the most affected.

Looking at everyone, his blurry vision knew that they were fighting. Based on the blurry scene his brain produced. Cordelia stayed with him out of worry.

Feeling helpless of Klover's condition, she just hugged him in comfort. Hoping all of them will go away.

'Please just go away.' He hoped

He desperately stood up.

...

"They got another again, Sir Marcus!" It was only a few minutes, they've already killed two of them. A few of them appeared once more, Marcus have allied those who are still alive.

With that reason. They've killed almost three of those beings in just a few minutes. Killing their cored for good.

"Then, we'll hold on then! Mivon, where's Cordelia?"

"She's currently staying with Klover as of now, uncle." Amidst the chaos happening before them, Marcos smirked.

"Atleast she's got balls now."

"Um, uncle she's a gi-"

"I meant it the other way, Mivon." They prepared their stance once again. Mivon opened his book, calmly breathing, casting another basic spell.

"Basic [Fireball]" By manually adjusting his mana output. He can make even the basic of spells into that of an advanced one.

Amplify

That's his core ability...

The ball of flames largen. Although not comparable to Sharon, it was atleast enought for him to deal some devastating damage to the monster.

"##:""!+#;;;£#!!!!!!" The entity jumped at him. Flinched, his mind in a spiral of mess, he fired the ball out of desperation.

"Aarghhh!" He screamed. As the ball finally in contact with being itself.

Leaving it only unaffected. Stupid mind.

"Tch! That's not how you do it boy!" The moment the monster came into contact with Mivon with only just a second away, it was suddenly pummeled with the flat of the sword.

*Thonng*

A thundering shockwave, the air rebounded awayat such high speeds to the point where it is condensed.

"Yellow man, now!" Marcus screamed. He couldn't hold it off much longer. This is probably one of his toughest encounter for almost a decade. His sword creaked...

"Shit...." Like slowly bended like a metal, it produced unnerving sound. The irritating kind of it.

"Sharon!" He signaled her. For real this time, he brandished his blade, his teeth gritting in frustration.

"Everyone stay away right now." The blue ball of flame, that was a burden to her entire body. Released at such high velocity, Marcus realized earlier this however.

Ildi cast her buffing spells whilst increasing their overall stamina.

Abandoning his sword, he quickly got out of the way. His life is important than a mere weapon. As much as he doesn't want to let go of it.

In a split second. Is what it felt like an entire lifetime for Marcus. Getting away in the crossfire in the spell as fast as his legs can take him. As the burning fire almost hit him.

Thus, the blue flame exploded. The vibrations it occured dominated almost every sound in the battlefield, low frequency.... The blooming of death in the ball of blue flame.

Another millisecond has passed... The ground shooked, behind him was the disintegration of the anomalies, their lives depending on the core it resided.

Only to be again exposed, and for Leight to destroy...

The entirety of it.

"Get out of the way!!!" The explosion, in which ended with an transparent shockwave. There stood Leight, charging through the exposed core.

*Splat* As if it was it was cotton, the imbued sword immediately pierced in the heart of the entity. Finally killing it for good.

"Just die!!!" He retracted his sword. Immediately killing it. Running into the direction Leafa was missing.

"...where are you?" He can only see a very few strangers, fighting for their lives. By grouping up with them of course.

"Leight, wait!"

A single man cannot take on almost every responsibilty.

It felt like forever for Leight. Rushing through and through, as they knew she was here somewhere.

His heart beats as fast as he was running. Should he fail, he will suffocate himself in the seafoam of guilt and self-hatred.

"Leafa!! Where are you!??" Losing his cool. His adrenaline rose sky high. His mind into overdrive, as he processed every inch of his surrounding.

Meanwhile at the back of his mind, screams that he have to protect the others too. But HE IS ALREADY PROTECTING THEM!! His worst thoughts showing up in the worst of times.

'!!!' Then he suddenly found something. Something that is glowing green above. Leafa's favorite color....

"Tch!" He ran straight into the direction, the few mixing burnt smell of smoke blocking his sense direction and his field of vision. Stopping for a bit, he reminded everyone first.

"She's here everyone!!! Follow me!" They nodded as they are also following him seconds ago. The green light that glowing in the sky. He ran through the narrow passageway.

His speed surpassed as his overdriven mind  backing him. He should go there as fast as possible, no one should die... But he had already lost too much.

If only the others ran, then there would fewer casualties. But can they make it alive? Should he be thankful that they, no a few of them survived the massacre?

But almost all of those damn beings died right? So a very high cost for a high reward, right? There were only very few of them.

He sighed.

He hoped she is fine.

1