W1 – 33: G; Y: Opposing Morals | Incompability
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything was surronded by by pitch black, his body felt like floating in an endless void. For once, he felt like all the emotions pent up had finally been released in the endless void. There was only him, and the black space.

'I'm tired....' He has been through this before, it was refreshing without a doubt. He doesn't know when he'll fall asleep in this black space, but he resists himself from the slumber. Only looking at the calming gaze of the void itself.

Then the void shifted into something else entirely. A sudden bright light cause Klover, to cover his vision with his own arms.

The entire space disrupted, like a rubix cube. Shifting from various tone of biomes of other earthly nature, causing it to illuminate a multitude of colors.

One would look at it engulfed in it's hypnotizing beauty. And Klover is certainly one of those. Unexpectedly, this didn't occur last time.

'It's beautiful....' He thought. He cannot move, but he felt like the need to grasp them, even though they are far away from his reach.

Then the pathway was suddenly formed afloat. Starting with his foot, dumbfounded. He went along.

Another tile was formed the moment he reaches the other, he nervously grinned. As he slowly jogged his way, to where the path will take him.

Along the way, friction between the space became more and more noticeable. Different biome in conflict with one another, so unnatural yet natural at the same time.

'Holy shit....' He thought, still maintaining vigilance. He walked rather slowly. Gazing at the beauty of the space itself, slowly compressing itselft into small cubes that resembles that of a book as he walked farther and farther.

".....oh right, where am I anyway?" He stopped his tracks, concern on his face. Facing the reality of being just average and not a typical isekai protagonist, he doesn't really want to admit it. But realistically thinking-

'How can I get back? Am I dead?' More questions poured his head like drops of rain. Becoming more and more anxious, he kept looking for something that will help him get out.

For now, he calmed himself down. He concluded he'll get to nowhere if gets anxious. He slapped his face with both of his hands...

"Too bad they won't be able to see this though, I don't think I can describe how wonderful this unknown place is." The tiles stopped, leading him to a circular large floating floor with many unknown symbols.

There, a being sat in a wooden chair reading something. It's appearance is rather indescribable to human means, as if it cannot be viewed to the human eye itself.

The being noticed, the man staring at him with nervousness. Klover flinched. Yet it kept it's eyes on him.

.

.

.

It has been a few minutes by now, Klover wasn't moving. The creature then stood up, the wooden chair faded into matter.

"Unexpected guest, not a [Representative]. Yet it is able to enter my "Library". Fascinating......" It wondered in curiousity.

Still receiving a silence, the being sighed.

"Fear of facing me head on huh.... Well, whatever. I am what you call a bookkeeper of some sorts. I gave you the right introduce yourself to me. What's your name?"

"Ah...right. K- Klover Kirsten." It felt like pressure was pulling him down, yet he manages to resist it. He cannot look at "it" face on. It felt like his life is sucked away the moment he stared at "it".

"Klover Kirsten.... interesting... Well then, I have another question for you. How did you enter this place?" Overpowering authority, made him feel like an ant facing a giant. If he don't answer immediately, then-

"U-uh I-i-i got lo-lost, sudds-suddenly finding my way he-gere....!" His body shook in dread, feeling that he may die in any seconds now if he made a wrong move.

"Lost? This place is invisible to the common beings, or should I say "written ones". Only a [Representative] enter this place at will, no?" "It" touched it's chest, slight burn pricking his skin. The itch became a sudden pain, worsening further and further. He fell.

"........!!!!!!" He cannot speak, yet his mind is screaming at intense agony. He took deep breathes, saliva dripping out of his mouth, water filled his eyes. As it gets even worse in every passing second....

2 seconds.....

He feels like his mind is about to explode processing the agony he is experiencing.

3 seconds.....

To cope with the pain, he unconsciously irrationaly started moving his legs... He was far too lost.

4 secon-

"Three Seconds... A good record for someone who isn't a [Representative], not like you'd catch up to them anyway. Stand up, I have some questions for you." The sudden ache passed away, as if his mind took fancy from the never-ending agony.

He stood up, he wiped his disgracefulness. As he followed "it's" order. He has no one to lie for comfort, especially in a place like this.

He just have to bear it for now.

"Do you know what this place is?" Breaking the ice, "it" question him. Seemingly oblivious of the answer he just said no.

"No, this... is my first time actually encountering this place... I... first  thought I was in a dream..." He told the truth, there was no way of him telling a lie in such a powerful being in front of him.

"Hmm." "It" has nodded, seemingly satisfied with it's answer. "It" then sat, a book then floated in onto him, it's pages open.

"What world are you?" Then came the most confusing question, he doesn't know what this "world" means.

"Um.... I don't know actually..." He nervously fiddle his fingers vexation took him over.

"....just tell me some examples of country names, I'll get some clues while searching along the way." Putting the pieces together, Klover knew what it was going to do.

"Are you sending me back?"

"That I am, this is the first time something like this occured. For that, I won't kill you. Secondly, you don't have the right to tell anyone about this place. And lastly..... you're an odd one."

"Wait... an odd one?" Expectation, both good and bad filled him. One that expects him to be someone that is special, or the latter that everything that occured here was just an accident.

"Yes an odd one, now can you answer my last question?" Impatience filled "It", Klover suddenly threw those expectation out of the window.

"Ah.... r-right.... I think it has four countries I think. Magmeis, Forsted, The Elven Continent and uh.... Lofren...!" He blurted the last part out.

"Magmeis..... Forsted..... Ah, found it." Speaking in a nonchalant voice, a certain book glew it's pages open for Klover to see. Incomprehensable in his eyes, as if he was glued to the pages, he looked away.

His head ached, he felt like throwing up.

"Oh, right. You aren't a [Representative]. Apologies." A tone of sarcasm, mocking him. "It" then took away the book to itself.

"Sorry....."

"Spanning for dozens of millenias, this world is... pretty healthy to say the least. A perfect prey for those whose Node is on the verge of destruction." The being was amused, to be able to survive a past outside attack in thr past with such low civilization level, that's actually impressive.

"....and a missing [Representative]. That's odd...." It was concerned, what interference could have caused this? Although the victory in the last invasion occured centuries, every thing was still perfectly fine. But now-

"Yeah.... tha-that's the reason why everything is in shambles....." With no courage to face the being, he kept his face down...

 It sighed, more on the disappointing side rather than in an angry one. However, Klover took it wrongly as it meant that "it" was furious.

"I'm not angry, I knew this place recently. Myself had known that I had summoned a [Representative] in.... what humans call it, 1 year ago." It pondered itself in thought.

"Wai-wait, I remember something! While I was handing something to guild like three months ago, I saw a person who's the same age as me-"

"And?"

It was as this moment Klover felt down, he really envy him. Not for his trophies, but for his abilities. He frowned, but still continued-

"He's strong enough to beat dragons in just a flick of his fingers too! Unlike me, he had almost every ability he can have in his arsenal!" What comes after his kind is a wave of depreciating thoughts, threatening to wash over him.

"....human, that's not what a [Representative] can do. If what you said was really the truth, then that being cannot hold a candle to what a [Representative] can truly do.

"Eons had passed, yet the cycle of life will never end. One destroys the other, that 'one' then consumes the 'other' for itself. Living beings go to satiate their hunger, hunger can overcome morality." It looked at the plethora of different vibrant biomes before it, seemingly natural, it still regained it's tone even when blended altogether.

"What you're watching right now, are the things those "Nodes" happened in real time. In short, it's basically a television show except it's more abstract-ish even for myself to understand." Comprehension beyond human ability, it's multiple hidden eyes looking for any abnormalities in every millisecond.

"Couldn't you just fix it, if something goes haywire. Like find another solution instead of humans killing each other." Is it foolish of him to think like this? Yes, very much so.

"You're saying that's something that I could easily do? Then you're mistaken, we cannot interfere with the nodes whatsoever. Even if we do, however- the apparatus will soon break in the future anyway." Those sentences made him bring up another question...

"Then, what about the gods then?" How were they created in a world itself. Was it through beliefs? He doesn't know...

"Unfortunately, that's out of the limits a what I can tell you...." The book the being was holding illuminated in white light.

"It's time, I've finally found your accurate estimates to where you are." There were so many things that he coukd ask for, but it seems like time had catched up with him.

"....you're somewhat similar to that girl... Always asking questions, her curiosity seemed like it will never fade away..." It said to itself, albeit quiet for the boy to not hear it.

Like "it" has any concerns for the puppet in strings. The floating cube rests in the palm of it's hand, it then disrupted in unrest.

"You aren't supposed to be here. Questions are over, you must leave. Now." The floating box then formed into a door, a simple wooden door. Completety out of the ordinary in the peculiar space it is in.

"....yeah...." He nodded, he sighed. There's nothing he can do about it. Every step caused his body grow heavy, intense fatigue suddenly threw him over the moment he is only a meter away from the door.

He grabbed the door knob.

"Although, I often say this word everytime a [Representative] parts away from this space, guess I'll make an exception this time." "It" coughed, clearing it's voice.

.

.

.

"Don't look back.... Trek forward, stray...." Then, his consciousness blacked out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He opened his eyes, the rays of sunlight piercing his eyes. He rose up, the morning breeze gently touching his skin.

"....where am I?

77D 18H 36M, Afternoon.

Location Not Known.

He tried to stand, immediately feeling the rebound of being just healed. His muscles ached at extreme degrees.

"Ow, ow ow ow." He slowly arranged himself into a comfortable position, he checked his condition.

A perfectly functional legs, right shoulder..... and a missing left one. He flinched, remembering the tentacles of the monster tying his arm, then squeezing it as if it was wet cloth.

"A small price for me to live I guess." With a lot more difficulties that will probably come in the future, he'll take more precaution in order to not lose his other shoulder.

'Atleast it isn't my dominant one. So I'm good?' Being optimistic is a good thing, crying was also a good thing. Mourning the lost of his left arm....

'...how will this affect my everyday life...?' He lost one arm, he pondered what will he become in the future.

"Guess I'm one-handed now. Just my fucking luck...." It was inevitable, he was lucky he wasn't dead, he SHOULD appreciate that he was still alive and kicking.

Yeah, he should appreciate it thst he's still alive. Trying to distract himself, he thought of the earlier things thst just recently happened.

"....Librarian....." He scratched his head, a missing representative and a tense conflict between nations. He heard "it" said that it cannot interfere with the world of mortal.

'Being teleported there for no reason whatsoever is definitely coincidental.' Atleast he experienced it first-hand, something that not many ordinary beings like could do.

Too bad he was asked to go away in a few minutes after that short conversation. Still stings.

Moments later, the shiver of grass was heard over his ears.

"Who's there!?" He demanded, a fake tone of aggresiveness, authority and the need for someone to submit to himself. Struggling to balance the weight of his pose, his act had alteady been exposed.

"That's really ungrateful for someone who just saved you. Never thought you'll see the day again." The figure was then revealed, it was a woman. The same size as him, cloak that doesn't look like it never belong in this world. The glowy embroidery pattern seemed to make the woman more intimidating and cold.

"......" He was dumbfounded, he took a step back. While he did not sense any killing intent from her, he still felt like someone was watching him.

'But where....?' They must've hid in the bushy leaves, the top of trees, or just managed to just camouflage themselves out.

"Don't move too much, your body is still in the process of healing itself. Stay put." A force made his body sat in the ground. The dominating aura was too great for him to resist.

"Good." A robotic tone, her white hair that indicates it as such. Her green eyes empty of life....

She then turned away from him, going from the opposite direction, which made Klover elicit a slight curiousity.

"....where are you going?"

"To fix your mess."

"What mess?"

"None of your business. Don't ask a single word from me again." The convo was short-lived. She always seemed to just break it immediately, disabling any chances of talking things out with her.

However, his mind started to piece things together.

'Wait- that means-!" It's the monster that was probably chasing him last time, the girl said he wants to fix it....

'Shit she'll die!' He needs to warn her about the monster, no one can beat that thing. Even Marcus was barely able to hold it off, he used his remaining strength in an attempt to follow towards her.

His pace was unsteady, yet forced himself. He already lost his left hand, his body burned from constant aching. His breathes became heavy, his missing arm was definitely making him more disadvantageous.

But-

Her figure had slowly disappeared, leaving only behind the tiniest sillhoutte in his vision. He clicked his tounge, this is going nowhere.

He should be running away from this mess right now. Yet the girl kept his thoughts at bay, he doesn't know where he is right now. The obstructing leaves of tall trees rarely giving the sun rays' space for it to show up.

"#+#!+£!£+£+#!+#?*!*(((" The conflict had already started, he probably should threw the idea of saving the woman for now, he should focus more on himself instead, his thoughts forming a double edged sword. He's no savior, just a boy who barely cannot take care of himself.

*BOOOOOOOM*

He grimly concluded about what happened to the girl.

'I need to focus on myself first.' He started to walk albeit slowly to the opposite direction the girl went. Life is more important than some random stranger.

'Although I'm thankful for her for trying to save me.....' While the other side of his mind pushes him to go along with her, he tried to shrug it off. Time is running out, eventually it will then come after him.

.

.

.

The buzzing ambient sounds made the more eerie forest more disturbing, to say the least. Fireflies of different colors glowing in the murky environment despite the day.

It's been a few minutes, he got a clue of where is he currently in. In times of danger, the peaceful ambient made Klover's ears twerk in irritation. The peer pressure of the situation, the faint sounds of battle. He does not know the victor, but he probably thinks he knows who it is.

The sounds are getting closer and closer... Death seemed to follow him-

**Crack** *BOOOOM*

Trees each fell in randomized patterns, the rebound of their ongoing bloodshed. A woman whose humanity has long lost. A monster beyond comprehension, it's focus on the boy itself.

He wished his eyes were lying to him...

*BOOOOM* *Slash*

He stopped his tracks, the monster- now in a new form, resembling that of a humanoid. It's not an hallucination that echoes that pleads for help resounded inside it's body.

An artificial sapien, just by looking at it can Klover feel the difference in strength. He looked away, and then continued to run in the opposite direction against them.

"Human.... #%&&£S##&&pi¥.... Artif¥°^¥°¥°¥¶¶¥¶¥∆∆∆∆, ∆¶€∆¥¶¶¥Kin....." It's voice was enticingly melodic, the girl continued her barraged of attacks whilst remaining calm. Using the flexibiliy of her sword spear did she became one with it.

With each attempt for the sapient being to attack, she always seemed to dodged it, punching the air itself. Thus the result of the decimation of trees around them.

It's tentacles that once used to shed a piece of him, absorbing it's nutrients entirely. It regained it's strength much more powerful than before, with the intention to eat the final meal-

This woman got in it's way.

It's sharp teeth showed in an eldritch mess, his tounge that of a small groups of tentacles, he then released it. A life of it's own, it's tounge can think independently.

The dodged it, her body displaying a shocking amount of flexibility enables her to truly make the most movements possible.

Like a homing missile it never stopped it's onslaught after it missed, she ignored it however, going as fast as she possible can, the humanoid entity residing on the top branches of trees maintaning it's distance as far as it can to have atleast a slight chance of winning against her.

She then revealed something that is technologically advanced compared to this world, her spear transformed.

Maintaining it's mouth opened, it does not seemed to care. Another slash from the girls weapon triggered another bleed on it's skin.

It then realizes. The damage the girl created on it's eldritch body didn't trigger a healing effect. It was confused, the moment it looked up. A sword spear was already only a few centimeters away from it's eyes.

*Spuuuuurt*

∆π¥∆¥¶¥H¶uuuuu0*#£*%*&t!!!!!!!!?!" With the inablity to regenerate, it knew what it must do.

It must eleminate the girl in front of it as soon as possible.

.

.

.

"Bullseye." She then stopped for a bit, the weapon returned to her hands. She prepared another stance, this time, with the intent to kill it immediately.

'A nuisance.' It was the first time she had encountered something like this. She shifted her focus to something else, her weapon glew.

"A being like you has no reason to exist." With one final throw, her weapon suddenly started to shift into different color as if the world around the weapon became a canvas for it to paint-

*SPLURT* *BOOOOM* Marvelous.... exquisite.... One would think that such arrays of colors could provide life, if only the wielder wasn't such a lifeless doll. Otherworldy, one would have thought. It ignores the very rules of this world, she then tidy up her position, looking at the monster- that's dying with faint disgust in her eyes.

Standing right behind her was Klover. Great seemed to had made his mind blank, he tried to process just what the hell just happened. He elicit a laugh, he should just take those words back, at the very least he lived. No more being chased by a monstrosity.

Her ears twitched in response, she then turned to him. Appearing confused on what occured such an event to make him laugh.

"What's funny?" She wondered, her subordinates are watching his every move. Although greatly hidden in the plethora on the top of those tall trees.

"....it's nothing really... even Marcus couldn't beat that shit...!" His went blurry, he was too tired, his throat dry and to topple that with a bunch of near-death situations. He just felt like sleeping again.

Hence, his body became entrapped in the sea of uncosciousness.

.

.

.

77D 17H 36M, Afternoon.

"What should we do with him?" Her subordinate asked. Revealed in plain sight, there was no threat for them to be hidden. The boy that was unconscious seemed to arise a huge caution among them.

"You all saw it too right....?" A week or so ago, they had found this person's body. They speculated that it was already dead, it's left arm missing. Excessive bleeding all over it's body....

They chose to ignore it however, dealing with Forsted was such a tiring moment. Realizing that they were transported to that territory, they fought non-stop. Encountering enemies along the way.

They saved their strength for the greater war that is about to happen.

The moment they bat an eye to the body, it then emitted a weird glow. As if the injuries the boy had just a second ago is just their mind having a fancy.

Althought it didn't recover the missing arm, it was still a rare sight to behold.

"He's unconscious again." She sighed, she then entrusted her weapon to her cloaked subordinates.

"It's out of [Spectrum], I went all out against that monster.  Refill it for a moment."

"As you wish, leader." They then left. Leaving her alone in the murky forest.

She looked at the person, who was unconscious.

She then examined the boy, seemingly curious. She poked at his face. Satisfied, she doesn't know why. She carried the boy in her back.

"Heavy...." She internally said, her green eyes shaking. Indicating that she's struggling. Only a few more months left.

Then, she'll be able to return home. They said that she should enjoy this world till they regrouped with her. Time is fast, the moment you are enjoying something. Time's a snail, the moment if you have nothing to do.

For her, it wouldn't hurt to have a temporary companion.

That would probably cure her boredom. Since they'll be long gone anyway...

.

.

.

77D 17H 01M, Afternoon.

It was the second time. A second time that he woke up from his supposed slumber. Althought it was short-lived, he felt like he had a good night's sleep.

Klover stretches his entire body, adjusting to the lost of his left arm, he struggles to maintain his weight. Thus, he had a hard time doing his daily routine, in which he didn't do for quiet some time.

Just a missing a day is enough to struggle a little bit, what about a week? He dare not answered that question. He'll just forget about it.

Although the white haired girl sometimes observed him in a stump nearby, he doesn't seem to mind. Yet, still he cannot hide mask the feeling that someone is watching him, he shooked that off.

It's probably just an imagination. If it isn't then, that's that. He assumed that the girl was probably along with her comrades.

'I'm really way to open...' He sometimes had a really weird habit whereas he appears to trust others rather easily. Makes it think like that he was fooled.

'Forget it, routine's going away for now. I'll just rest for today.' He then proceed to just lay down on the grassy field. The air's fresh as ever, unlike his homeworld. No industrial pollution, just pure unfiltered oxygen entering right through his nose.

"You aren't going to do anything?" Atop of his vision, his eyes caught a glance of a beautiful white-haired girl. Seemingly bored, as if looking for something to kill her time.

"Yeah.... I'll just rest for now... Gotta tinker my head for a moment." A series of both fortune and misfortune. He looked at the blue sky, covered in lushes of trees. He sighed.

"Even though these annoyingly tall trees are blocking the clear blue sky, atleast I can just imagine it." Expectation and reality has difference between day and night.

"You're right. Also, what happened to your arm?" An innocent question came right out of the girl's mouth. Although Klover didn't give the incident any mind to occupy hid thoughts, this girl in front of her seemed to had the key to release it.

He shivered, it's the same as the one where his skull was almost destroyed by an ogre. Nevertheless, he moved on quickly.

"....the monster you fought earlier..."

"You mean that anomaly?"

"Right on point, even Marcus couldn't even kill it even when he went all out. All it did was just to buy time. Kinda worried about what they will think of me once I get back with them."

"Also, what's with your ability anyway? All I saw was generate some colors, and bam. The monster was already on the verge on death a moment after." To be honest, he was more amazed than envious.

Even if he were to have her power, he probably predicted that  he'll abuse it. So...

"....it's a magic item." She revealed in nonchalant voice.

".....eh..." Magic item? He was confused, there were never mentions of anything about that.

"Forget about that." He sighed, he can't really bombard her with questions, he needs to keep his distance first. His eyes took a peek at the cloak the girl wore, it was pretty unusual- more like odd. She seemed to wear another layer of it inside, which he'll never guess.

The girl also examined him, out of little curiousity. There was nothing special about him either, her eyes closed. The air was getting awkward.

"....hey, you're strong right...?" Suddenly out of nowhere, a request which was unexpected to make her brows twitch.

"That I am."

"....seems like you're going anytime soon. I'm not gonna let that free time of yours go to waste, so-

"I want to become stronger, strong enough that I can protect everyone." Conviction burns brighly in his pupils, yet her face was as stoic as ever.

"You recently just recovered, and you want to get stronger?"

"....I don't care..."

"...." Amused, but had no willingness to not help him, it also wouldn't hurt to train him a bit. Taking every oppurtunity that is presented by him...

"Fine, I only have six days until we part ways." She stood up from the stump, her hand suddenly materializes something, then forming into a sword.

"Stand up, you have a lot to learn." She doesn't care about him anyway, time is limited.

She'll kill him indirectly anyway.

.

.

.

77D 16H 58M, Afternoon.

The buzzing ambient sounds, interrupted with the clashing of blades- then suddenly ended a second later.

There, Klover stood. Extremely tired, more like he never felt this helpless and exhausted his entire life, he held his breathe, heaving a huge sigh. Only a few seconds in, and he's already out.

Well, the disadvantage certainly lies on his missing arm. But even if he does have, results will always be the same anyway.

"You lamented yourself for leaving them?" She prepared her stance, Klover was barely keeping up. Yet she took it seriously.

"Yeah, also can you go easy on me? You know I'm still weak as hell compared to you right?" The wooden branch he just found just the ground, just broke after a few more rounds just recently.

"Your stick broke."

"You're just too strong okay! Do you even not know the word called "holding back"? He groaned in frustration, she may be strong but she's a very bad teacher.

How was he supposed to learn, when she's literally blinding his eyes with such intense speed? He can't catch up.

"That's not my fault you're weak, stand-up. You've got six days left, better to not let that chance go by."

"I really regret asking you a favor..."

"Okay, I'll start again." She moved at intense speeds, leaving only a blur on the eyes of common people.

"Wait, I haven't even got a rest ye-" He dodged out of pure adrenaline, his physical strength suddenly rejuvenated out of nowhere.

"Do you really think that an opponent would give you time to rest?" She kept her barrages of endless slash, although it is not deadly, her attacks- full of killing intent made it not...

"I know about that! But this is just a mock trai-"

"Who cares that it is!?" Those words made him want to punch the fuck out of this girl, he kept his stance in a much more cautious position, dodging every attack in his sight.

The most hardest one however-

'I can't dodge the attacks that's out of my sight!" He noticed that whenever, the girl made a move. The ground shook, her moves woven a complex set pf unpredictable actions.

He should've expected that, life is no video game. With his left arm missing, he often lose his footing. He gritted his teeth, this woman is something....

 Her attack pattern always ends with a downward spiral slash, then repeats again. The moments he figures it out, she changed her pattern once again. His body and mind had a great friction through one another, you cannot move your body outside your limits even if your mind wills it.

*Slash* Just a hair's breadth, and he's done for. The spear almost sliced his nose awhole. She then retracts her spearsword to regain her stance.

However, he took that as an opportunity, a small weakness can be very lethal if planned correctly.

He used his one and only arm, full adrenaline pumped his body to the maximum. He knows his muscles will cramp like shit again, moving minimally to the white haired girl as possible to lessen the agony.

"Basic [Fireball]!" Bursting through an immense amount of speed, she hadn't expected that- atleast that's what Klover think, glancing at her face. The spell was then casted.

"....!" *Boom* It wasn't comparable to the destruction Sharon had chanted, but it's versitality is enough to bring the most of it's use.

The fireball then disappeared, Klover knew the girl chanted something that can't be decrpyted in his brain. He used the wooden branch, aiming at her neck.

Then switched up immediately. Throwing his branch out of his hand, he then used his other arm to cast a another spell on that will conclude the mock battle.

"Basic [Condensed Shockwave]...!" This is it...! He has a chance of winning this...!

-But nothing came out, he heard the anger of lightning in his right arm. Which then, was fired to where his right arm was originally positioned. Then dissolving into nothing soon after.

'Oh right.... I forgot I lost my arm...' His neck was then grabbed tightly. Barely preventing him from breathing. He tries his right arm to try to intercept the intruder. He felt like something just cracked in his neck.

"I almost got caught by your tricks, I must admit... You're good at bluffing, I'll give you that." His resistance was futile, the white haired girl's strength was ridiculous. With each passing second, he felt like his life was drained in front of him.

Dozens of seconds had passed. She let her go.

"*Puah* *pant*" His airways opened, his blurry vision becoming clearer and clearer as he regained his conscience.

"Your methods are worthy of praise, atleast in the eyes of others." Her deep eyes dug deep into his soul. He felt like a coward right now.

"Take a rest, you'll need it. Wake up early tomorrow, sleep well for now." She glanced at him, his condition goes below average. She sighed, she'll have to carry him this time around.

'I'll get my weapon later.' She made up her mind.

"Here." She offered him a hand. Perhaps it was fate that led them to cross paths with one another. Both couldn't ignore the familiarity when looking at each othet.

"What's your name?"

"Klover..." He catched his breath, frustrated that he lost his arm, he held her hand. He then prepared to open his mouth-

"Mind telling your name?" Still cautious and suspicious of what is he about to do. his consciousness can no longer operate.

"Ana, just Ana."

"That's it?" His thoughs was then again spunned, he theorize that she's probably an orphan who just suddenly got fucking strong in a spur of a moment.

"....you have no parents?" His mouths can't shut up, he didn't even notice it.

"That's none of business. But yes, I don't have one." The afternoon breeze triggered the calm atmosphere between the two. Dead leaves fell in response, as if it was snowing. Shooting the two on spot with dead silence.

"Seriously, you're really easy to talk to than that weirdo in a weird makeover last time." It's not even an insult, cause that's what it really looks like in his eyes.

It was already getting late, he'll just cancel training for now. He felt like he was going too fast. His body has not even recovered yet.

"I think we'll start training tomorrow, for real this time." One day was wasted, but his health is more important.

"I don't really care about it." A few moments later, an autumn like season befell within the deep forest.

.

.

.

The fallen dead leaves left a mark, that a new season had began anew. Rotting leaves, Klover picked it up.

"A new season... probably..." He looked around him, days passing felt like a second. As if everything he did for the past year felt only a day for him.

"What are you talking about?"

"It's about time til' the new season comes, winter is coming also." He walked around, picking up the branch that fell by his hand. He experienced winter last year, the snowy mass of lands felt comfy, that's all he just did. Not even participating events with others, just laying around and forgetting everything in this one moment.

The white haired girl was confused, she didn't know what he was talking about at all. Winter? The hell is that? She shook those off.

"Anyways, I think we should rest first. Really want to go to Lofren right away." He sat by, a gentle graze by the meadows, made his body relax once again in comfort.

"Are you sure about that? There's nothing that will help you guide to that place right?" There little to none exposure to the sunlight itself, letting only wind go through.

"Yeah, I know about that. I have my own ways."

"Let me guess, a compass?"

"Something like that." He should first stop mourning the lost of his arm and instead focus on living first. He rummaged through his inventory pocket. Founding only leftover scrolls that weren't used earlier.

"A compass....." With exhaled relief, he gently wiped it. Followed with another chilling release of breathe, he knew he was close to his desired destination, he gotta thank her for that.

"This is enough...." He'll need an excess amount of rest for now, expecting the mock battle to be a little easier, seems like old wounds opened it's doors once again.

"....." He stood up, as he yawned. He settled this decision. He'll stay with her for a few days, and learn a few things from her in combat, then they'll go their own separate ways.

"I'll be in your care from now on Ana, if you don't mind."

Recently finished with my exams, too many projects to do. I'll edit this tomorrow if it has any mistakes.

Spoiler

He'll regain his lost limb later on.

[collapse]

2