Raya & Kiyomi Threesome
1.1k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You've been going out with your various girlfriends for a year now, but it still does come as a bit of a surprise when Kiyomi and Raya suggest a sleep over at your house. The shy, chaste Raj Havali girl and the sweet, if damaged, writer don't exactly seem like the best of friends.

Since Kiyomi's there, you tell those of your girls who live at your house to give the three of you a bit of space. You'd hate for her to have problems because Noriko decided to play her standard shtick, for example.

That decision becomes all the more clear at Raya's suggestion. "Since you have such a nice pool, it would be nice for us to go on a swim together," she explains. It'd be a travesty if one of the other girls leered at Kiyomi in whatever swimsuit she brought and made her feel uncomfortable.

"That sounds great," you tell her. You turn to Kiyomi. "This is okay with you too, right?" You ask.

She blushes and nods. "I actually suggested it," she says, in a quiet voice.

You try not to let your surprise show too much, but it probably does come through anyway. "Then, let's go," you say, with a quick nod in her direction, before heading to get undressed.

Raya and Kiyomi disrobe separately; you put on your own speedos, heading out in the pool to find them already under the water. It takes you a few long seconds to realize both girls are completely naked beneath the surface, and your cock immediately hardens at that. "Ah, am I overdressed?"

"It would be nice if you wore less," Raya replies, a smile on her lips. Kiyomi blushes, but nods in agreement. You take off your swimsuit before following the two inside.

It seems, to you, that Raya and Kiyomi have suddenly become incorrigible teases. Kiyomi's grown quite confident with her body, so when she wraps you in a hug from behind, the only really surprising part is how hard her nipples are as they scrape against your backside. Raya takes the opportunity to double the hug from the front, pressing your cock against her stomach, her tits pressing into your chest as you enjoy the cuddle pile. With the two of them like this, you're not even sure what to do. Getting aggressive with Kiyomi has always seemed like something you didn't want to do, and while Raya's more sexually adventurous, that's not saying much.

When the hug ends, your cock is painfully hard, and Raya looks at it, her cute lips curled up in a sweet smile. Her hand absently brushes along it, eyelashes fluttering as she looks up at you.

The three of you play around a bit in the water, and with the night being as hot as it is, you're disinclined to get out. It's Raya who first pops out, sitting on the edge, looking down at the two of you. "Ah, Nanashi," she says, starting a line she no doubt rehearsed in her head by the way she says it. "I wish I could see your cock out of the water some more... seeing it underwater is unfair. It's teasing." When you don't immediately respond, her expression grows nervous. "Not that I hate being teased," she adds, quickly.

You hop out of the water to silence her, and she smiles. Kiyomi also stares at your hard cock as you sit down next to Raya, placing one hand on her leg, leaning over to kiss her softly on the lips. She sighs into your mouth, eyelashes fluttering. Kiyomi splashes out of the pool and starts stroking your cock, and she speaks a bit as you continue to make out with her friend. "This, hard cock," she starts, "it fixed me," she says. "At least a little bit. I'm not scared of you all the time." She swallows audibly. "So, please, let me fuck your big stupid cock until you come all over my insides and give me a baby."

You break off your kiss from Raya, turning to meet Kiyomi's lips, and she sighs softly, her stroking growing more airy as you kiss her. Your hand runs along her thigh, groping her buttocks, before you pull back, admiring her.

"Let's do what we discussed earlier," Raya says, and Kiyomi blushes and nods.

The two girls grab you under the shoulders and heft you to your feet, each of them holding one arm, their busts pushing against your muscular body. They put you down in one of the poolside chairs, the sort meant for someone to lie in, and they glance at one another, as if having a silent, mental argument over who should go first.

It's Kiyomi who does, straddling your body as she angles herself over your cock. "F-fuck me," she says, her sex dripping a little down on your cock, droplets of her juices running down your length. "Fuck, me stupid, and make me have babies," she concludes, closing her eyes and slowly pushing herself down you.

For her part, Raya gets behind Kiyomi, her body between your legs. Her hands slowly tease their way along Kiyomi's hips, dark chocolate skin lewdly contrasted with pale white, before reaching Kiyomi's bosom, playing with either breast for your viewing pleasure.

It doesn't take long of that for Kiyomi to come, her cunt squeezing around your dick, a splash of her juices raining down on your toned stomach, her cheeks hot with arousal. Her own hands take to your chest, running along it, staring you dead in the eyes as she feels you up. She bites her lower lip, a certain nervousness to her movements, her cheeks hot as she plays with you. "C-come inside, my loyal, cunt, and knock me up with a lot of babies," she says. "I'll be, a good, good sex partner, lover, for you, and make sure you feel good every time, so get me," she swallows again, her cheeks hot, "teen pregnant."

The words, the way they're sort of forced, as if she was consulting a script she was very embarrassed about, makes your cock throb inside her. You lean up, meeting her lips by surprise, and she promptly orgasms atop you, her cunt working your dick again. You almost let go inside her, but pull out for a moment, wanting to keep yourself ready for another round. When Kiyomi's done coming, you fall away from your kiss, and Kiyomi steps aside to let Raya take her turn, the darker girl soon straddling your cock.

"There is nothing shameful about a wife obeying her husband's desires," she explains, as she slowly slides down your cock. "A good woman seeks to make her husband happy." She leans forward, kissing your lips chastely, hazel eyes staring directly into yours. "So, how should I make my husband happy?" As she speaks, she bounces on your cock, her sex practically drooling on your manhood.

You grip her hips, fucking her up and down your cock roughly, making her squeak and giggle and come. "You get fucked," you tell her, at a loss for words as you pump her on your dick. Kiyomi kneels beside you, and she offers you her lips; you take the offer, kissing her sloppily as Raya bounces on your cock. Raya soon leans forward herself, tongue pressing into your mouth alongside Kiyomi, and you enjoy the exquisite pleasure of the three way kiss as Raya's tight sex continues to bounce up and down your cock. She comes several times, moaning each one, giving you more space to make out with Kiyomi, and the purple-haired girl definitely takes you up on the offer each time, moaning and slurping on your tongue as Raya bounces on you.

Eventually, though, Kiyomi breaks off her kiss, and her cheeks are flush, her nipples hard with arousal. Your hands remain on Raya's hips, occasionally groping her buttocks, as the Havali girl squirms and comes atop you. Finally, Kiyomi speaks. "Can I ride your face?" Her voice is quiet, her cheeks hot, and you smile and nod.

Soon she's atop you, grinding her wet sex into your features. She tastes like cranberry and apple juice, her juices running down onto your tongue with ease and readiness. You lap at her sex, making her shudder and quiver in pleasure, and you can just imagine the uncertainty she feels, as she balances atop your body, right in front of Raya's buxom bouncing body as you hump up into Raya's sex.

Kiyomi moans in pleasure as you eat her out, practically gushing in short order, her juices running down your cheeks as she rides you. She pants and moans, licking her lips, hands running along your chest, moaning excitedly, as she orgasms atop you. Raya bounces a little harder at seeing her future co-wife orgasm atop you, her tight sex squeezing even tighter as she comes herself.

"Please, fuck us both, Nanashi," Kiyomi says, as she recovers. "Fuck me. Knock me up. U-use my, my virginal womb, to carry, a child for you. Make me a mother. You're the only m-man for me."

You ejaculate inside Raya's waiting sex, making her shudder in sympathetic orgasm, her cunt squeezing your dick all over again as she pants and shudders. When she's done coming, she pops off your cock, and Kiyomi leans forward, simply slurping it entirely into her mouth, surprising you as she starts to sixty-nine you. Your cock is in exquisite pleasure as you're deepthroated by the girl you're eating out.

The move seems to surprise Raya, too, but she doesn't take too long to rally, getting between your legs and licking and sucking on your balls as Kiyomi drunkenly facefucks herself on your cock, pounding up and down with her tight throat. Raya's own tongue soon stretches down along your taint, and she starts rimming you out.

It's too much for you, distracting from your work licking and sucking at Kiyomi's cunt, her shuddering body atop you, splashing thick loads of juices down on your face with her latest orgasm. At that point, you reach down for her head, petting her, and she suckles at your cockhead in expectation of what she no doubt knows is coming.

She slurps and sucks on your dick, moaning a little as cum splatters all over her tongue and palate. When you're completely spent for that round, she pops off, leaning up again, swilling your cum on her tongue. Raya takes the opportunity to start to suck as well, bouncing up and down your dick with her mouth, while Kiyomi sits and simply enjoys herself. You take the opportunity to lick her sex, making her gurgle, and she hurriedly swallows your load.

"Puh, please, fuck me, in my cunt, and knock me up, with a thick, creamy load," she says, uncertainly.

You let out a hum of agreement into her sex, and she soon moves, Raya giving her the space to get on your cock and start to ride you. Once more, Raya gets behind her, this time playing with one breast and teasing her lower lip with the other, while Kiyomi rides you with a blush and smile.

The two girls go on like that, orgasming again and again atop you, thick trails of juices soon cascading down your stomach and thighs. You come inside only God knows how many times, splattering a thick load, and come outside still more, staining Raya's belly lewdly, splattering all over Kiyomi's blushing face, leaving thick globs of cum all over their tits. When you feel like you can't keep going, the two kneel on either side of you, pressing their tits around your cock, their bodies coated in a variety of splatters of cum. Both look up at you from their position as they massage your manhood with their tits, and you find that, in fact, you can keep going one last time.

The two exchange loving licks and kisses of your cockhead as they pleasure you that way, tongues running along it, lips noisily slurping on one another. When one breaks off to speak - Kiyomi lewdly begging for you to use her body, or Raya asking you what you'd like her to do - the other sucks your cockhead into her mouth, slurping on it noisily, trying to extract your last, final load.

When said load does come, you grip both girls by the back of the head and push them into one another, admiring their features as they smile, cum cascading onto their faces, eager grins on their lips as they let you paint their features with one final coat of white.

When you're spent, the two lean up, lewdly presenting themselves to you, showing off how you've marked them. You enjoy watching, enjoy even more when Raya starts to clean Kiyomi off with her tongue, making the other girl shudder and squeak and blush in surprise, but repay the favor in kind - albeit by first scooping your cum off Raya, rather than by licking it straight off the surface.

When both of them are clean, you finally stand, and they look excited for more - but you don't have any. You take them up to your room, curling into bed with them, Raya resting her head on one side of your chest, Kiyomi mirroring the motion on the other, their large breasts pressing against you from either side as your own hands wrap around them.

"I love you both," you tell them, sweetly.

"I love you too, Nanashi," both of them say, almost in stereo, Kiyomi blushing in embarrassment as she does so.

16