Impregnating Noriko
1.4k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some months later, you awaken to find Noriko straddling you, her fingers absently teasing at the head of your cock. She's wearing that same dull, empty expression as she stares down at you, her body completely naked. "Noriko?" Ordinarily, it would be Setsuko or Terumi who would wake you up. You feel particularly tired, too.

"Now that we have graduated from high school, it is time for me to become pregnant. As your first true girlfriend, you should be apologetic for failing to impregnate me first, even though it was due to circumstances largely outside of your control."

"Are you jealous?" You tease, with a smile. "It's adorable," you say, before she can speak up, reaching up with one hand to brush along her cheek, smiling at her. "Don't worry. I'll knock you up so you can become as busty as your mother. Consider letting you milk me dry as my sincere apology."

"I will be extremely thorough," Noriko notes, as she shifts her weight over you, teasing your cock with her wet sex.

She slowly descends down your cock, her eyes locked on yours as she takes you in. Her tight cunt grips your cock as she takes you to the base, wrapping around it, and she works her lower muscles. "Pay attention to my body," she notes, running her hands along her taut stomach to her modest breasts, teasing them, holding them, cupping them. "My breasts are going to change in size after impregnation, and you will never be able to see me with such modest breasts again. You will instead see a pair of grotesquely large breasts, easily rivaling my mother and Chanette's in size, and with the combination of my personality and my breasts, I will easily dominate all other members of your harem."

Your cock twitches in her cunt, and a slight smile appears on her lips as she feels it. Your hands run along her thighs, up to her tight little butt, as she rests atop you. She's clearly actively using her vaginal muscles to squeeze your cock where it rests inside her, gripping and playing with it as she stares down at you. "You are incredibly sexy already," you tell her, smiling up at her. "You can already easily dominate all other members of my harem."

"I cannot dominate your mother easily," Noriko corrects. "Once I am in charge due to my large breasts, I will firmly establish that I am superior to Kimiko. I will become the new head of the household, instead of her. I will also force you to provide financial support to me and all of my children, in amounts no less than 10,000Y per head per day. This number has already been firmly calculated and you will be unable to resist it."

"Alright," you agree, with an easy smile, and she promptly orgasms at that point, her eyes lidding, a soft whispery moan escaping her lips as she twitches atop you. Her cun squeezes hard on your dick, and her hands press against your bare chest as she struggles to remain balanced. Your own hands slide along her body, teasing her skin, thumbs pressing against her nipples, as she jerks, a bit of spit splashing down onto your bare chest.

Soon enough, she recovers, leaning back up, starting to bounce atop your cock. "Do not believe that the fact that you have made me orgasm will spare you from this inevitable fate. You will be used like a sexual aid. I may even go so far as to bind you to a chair, from which you would be used by various girls to milk your cum out, so that they might also become pregnant and extract money from you. This is your deserved punishment for your," she pants as your cock rubs against some particularly sensitive point inside her. "Your, selfish, failure," her fingers ball up into fists, "to impregnate, me."

She comes, closing her eyes as she does so, a serene look on her face. Her legs continue to pump up and down your cock, her perky nipples topping her delicious modest breasts in a delightful fashion, and you lean forward, kissing her neck and shoulder and collar bone and at last down to her breasts, teasing one, then the other, with your lips and teeth and tongue. "I am sorry, Noriko. I wish I could have impregnated you earlier. I can't wait to see your breasts and belly swell."

"You should be apologetic," Noriko notes, increasing her pace atop you. "As a show of your sincerity, please ejaculate inside me, while loudly screaming my name. This will inform everyone in the home that you have just impregnated me." You nod, pumping into her a little on your own, lying back as she rides you.

It doesn't take too long for you to come, splattering your seed all over the inside of her womb. "Noriko!" You yell, as loudly as you can, at the same time you orgasm, making her close her eyes and sigh as she bottoms out atop you. She wears a modest smile as she opens her eyes again, her fingers running along your naked body.

The door creaks open, and Noriko spares a glance. "Ah. Mother. Please. Your son-in-law has just impregnated your daughter. You no doubt wish to see this event firsthand, as you will become a grandmother by it."

"Oh," Setsuko says, smiling as she steps inside. She's wearing her maid uniform, still, which shows off her massive tits. Your cock twitches inside of Noriko, making her start to bounce atop you again. "I'm happy for you, Nori-chan," she says, with a smile, stepping over to give her daughter a quick peck on the lips. "Being a mother is one of the most amazing experiences a woman can have."

"Yes. I am very fortunate to be able to force Nanashi to ejaculate inside me and impregnate me. However, it is possible that I have failed." She starts to ride you harder, her little hips moving up and down in rapid procession. "Therefore, ejaculate inside me again and again, Nanashi."

"Yes, please do, Nanashi," Setsuko says, smiling as she turns her attention to you. "Nori-chan has been really looking forward to this, she wants to have your kids so much, and get a big belly and big tits to go with it." She smiles as she explains it.

Noriko orgasms, then, moaning softly atop you, her cheeks pink, her eyes lidded. Her cunt exquisitely squeezes and grips your cock. "Yes," she pants out, her breath heavy as she recovers. "I wish to become, pregnant and become extremely, well-endowed, like my mother. It is your duty as my boyfriend, and husband, to ejaculate inside me until this occurs. Failure will not be tolerated." She starts to rise and fall again once she recovers, pumping on your dick. "Ejaculate. Ejaculate. Ejaculate." She repeats the word like a mantra until she comes again, and then you do, groaning as you release inside her, letting your thick, sticky seed splatter all over her insides, filling her up. When you're finished, she comes to rest atop you, your dick firmly lodged inside her. "Good work, Nanashi." She leans over you to kiss your forehead.

"We aren't done yet."

"We are not?" She asks, quirking an eyebrow. You take hold of her hips and heft her up, forcibly shifting her around so she's on hands and knees, getting behind her. Your cock teases at her slick sex as she takes up the necessary position. "I see. You believe you will avenge your previous humiliation by humiliating me. However, having sex with my future husband in full view of my mother is in no way humiliating, so your attempt will fail, Nanashi."

You slam your dick into her, making her let out a strangled squeak.

You take a firm grip on Noriko's hips as you start to fuck her, enjoying the feeling of her tight nubile body on your dick. You lean over her, teasing her ear with your breathing. "You're mine, Noriko," you tell her, and she simply pushes her hips back towards you, pumping herself on your dick. "Don't worry. I'm definitely going to knock you up, and make these little breasts of yours," you say, giving them an appreciative squeeze, "swell up to be of a similar size to your mother's."

"You need to ensure that this occurs," Noriko tells you, her voice breathless as her body bounces on your cock, "or I will become irate with your failures as a husband and a man." You smile at that, but give her a quick little spanking. She promptly comes at that point, her tight cunt squeezing on your dick even tighter, making you groan for a long few moments as you enjoy yourself.

You start to fuck Noriko again, but you lean up and turn your gaze over to her mother. "Setsuko, come over here," you say, giving her a smile, drawing her close to you. You take hold of her by the back of the head and kiss her, hard, on the lips, your tongue slithering into her mouth, her soft moans a delight to your ears. You let your hands slide down her body, reaching her thighs, groping them, then sliding back up to her cunt, slipping under her panties and starting to finger her as she keeps wearing that sexy maid outfit of yours. She sighs into your mouth, closing her eyes as you make out, your glasses pushing against her face here and there. Setsuko eventually comes, a quiet moan escaping her lips, her hips bucking a little as her cunt squeezes down on your cock.

"Although you are not," Noriko starts to say, but you increase the force of your fucking in her, making her pant and let out cute little animal noises in between words, "ahn, having sex," she manages to get out, before coming, letting out a strangled squeal.

You break off your kiss with Setsuko, enjoying the flush to her cheeks. "Setsuko, I think Noriko's behavior here really suggests she may have a risk of becoming a wanton nympho, like Terumi or Mitsuko. She's just saying whatever she thinks is sexy without any thought to things like propriety or reason. You should scold her."

"You are, merely saying that," Noriko gets out, "because, you find it, erotic."

"Hush, sweetie," Setsuko says, squirming a little as you keep fingering her. "You can't always be a sadist, you know? Sometimes you have to let Nanashi be the one being sadistic. Besides, doesn't it feel good?" Setsuko smiles gently down at her daughter, then turns her gaze over to you, taking hold of your wrist and guiding it from Noriko's waist to start playing with her clit, your fingers running in diligent little circles around it. "So just enjoy it with him. This is a wonderful, special affair, your first child with Nanashi. I remember the first time he knocked me up, and it was one of the happiest days of my life."

You kiss Setsuko on the cheek, shifting your hand from resting within her cunt to grab her ass and squeeze it. "It was one of the happiest days of mine too," you explain, as you tease Noriko's clit between your thumb and forefinger, making her come promptly, her body jerking in pleasure, a cute 'aaaooo' noise escaping her throat as she does so, yet she still maintains the strength of her upper arms, though they wiggle wildly in the process.

Once her orgasm subsides, Noriko restarts her talking. "Once pregnant, we will be having daily sex," Noriko explains. "I took notes during Setsuko, Chou, and Terumi's pregnancies, and have a thorough plan for how to capitalize on my time. Firstly, every day, you will wake me up by using my throat. I will lie in bed with my head off the side so that you can quickly and easily do this. Once this is complete, you will ejaculate into a nearby cup, which I will drink from and savor the flavor, as you continue on to have sex with my mother for my viewing enjoyment."

You did lower your pace a bit to let her speak, but you up it at that point, pounding away. "Do you think that I only have sex with Setsuko so you can watch?" You ask, and Setsuko blushes and cuddles up to you a little at that, her breasts pushing into your side. "I love Setsuko too, you know?" You give her a spanking, making Noriko squeak and orgasm again, her juices splashing down on the bed as she comes. The strength in her arms finally goes out, and she collapses onto the bed, letting you just fuck roughly away, pounding her into the bed, her cheek running up and down on the sheets.

She sputters a little as she tries to verbally defend herself, but she can't move, so you pretty much just relentlessly use her like that, grabbing her hips in either hand as her mother snuggles up to you, pushing her fat tits into your back through the fabric of her uniform as she grasps you from behind and you fuck away at her daughter. It doesn't take too much of that for you to finally let go, groaning as you ejaculate inside Noriko, making her sigh, fists bunching up as she feels you fill her sex.

"It appears that you have ejaculated once more, ensuring my pregnancy," Noriko notes.

"Hopefully," you tell her, with a smile, before dragging Setsuko onto the bed and fucking her brains out.

17