Nanashi F*cks Amaya’s Little Sister
1.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Since graduation, you've had the ability to spend more time with Amaya, but she's been on the other side of the country for the past couple weeks, helping out an old friend with some technical issue you don't quite understand. Today's the day she's supposed to get back, so you order some expensive takeout and head over to your place. You let yourself in.

PWgVc5D.jpg

Rather than Amaya, though, you're greeted with the sight of a dark-haired beauty. She's got a swimmer's physique, dark hair, and a fairly nice set of breasts. You recognize her from the occasional photo Amaya's shared with you - Mai, her younger sister.

"Oh, hi," she says. Her tone of voice is not quite Noriko's monotone, but it's much more uninterested than you'd have expected. "You're Nanashi, right?"

"Ah, yeah," you say, closing the door behind you. You offer her your hand, and she takes it, her grip firm. "Mai?"

She nods, then glances at the takeout. "Amaya's flight was delayed, she won't be home until late. She didn't text you?"

"No. This was going to be a surprise," you tell her.

She wears a little smile. "Surprise," she says, in a deadpan, raising her hands up, palms out. "I haven't eaten yet, and I don't think that's going to still be good when Amaya gets home. Want to share?"

"Oh, sure," you say, and she smiles lightly, gesturing to the table, grabbing a couple glasses and filling them with water before joining you. You hand over what you got for Amaya to Mai - hopefully they have similar tastes - and settle in to eat.

The two of you chat, Mai expressing some interest in your home life, asking after your other girlfriends. "I've heard you have twenty girlfriends," she says. "Amaya says you're still very vigorous with her."

"Nineteen," you correct. "But yes, I make sure they're all quite satisfied. It takes a bit of scheduling, but we manage," you tell her. She smiles lightly at that, absently feeding more into her mouth. "What about you?"

"I'm not in a relationship right now," she replies.

"I actually meant your life in general. What do you do?"

"Oh." She blushes. "I'm on the swimming team. I have a high rating. I'm also studying mathematics, in case swim doesn't pan out."

You chat a bit further about her life. She's fairly subdued in her conversational style, not Noriko-style flat but more calm and laconic. "We did well at the last meet." "I came out in first." "I had a good time." That's the sort of commentary she offers on her swimming career, making it occasionally frustrating to try to drag more words out of her, but she doesn't seem put out. Eventually, she pops a question you definitely weren't expecting. "Can I suck your cock?" She asks, with no real lead up.

"I, uh," you hesitate, not sure exactly why she'd ask that. "Why?"

"I'm curious what a cock that can satisfy nineteen women tastes like. It's just one blowjob, Nanashi. I'm sure Amaya won't mind, if you're worried about that."

"No, just surprised," you say, standing up. Mai gets up as well, starting to move to kneel, when you start to strip, pulling your shirt up and over your chest, showing off your well-developed abs and biceps. She licks her lips a little as she stares up at you, clearly interested to see more, and you oblige, pulling down your pants, getting completely naked before her, your cock erect as you stand nude in front of her.

She leans forward to kiss your tip, stroking your length, licking your dick, then pauses, pulling back. "It's weird for you to be the only one that's naked," she says, standing up and stripping herself. You watch as supple breasts come into full view, her body toned and lightly muscled, with a swimmer's physique (save for her lovely tits). She smiles at your gaze, enjoying as you take in her body. Then she descends back down to your knees, getting in front of your dick.

She's slow at first, her tongue lapping tenderly along your length. Her eyes gaze up at you affectionately, her nostrils flaring as she takes in your scent, and she gently strokes your cock as she tastes every inch. Your hands absently reach down, groping her tits, feeling their firmness on her chest, her nipples growing perky as you caress the delicious flesh of them. The long, luxurious teasing seems to go on forever.

Finally, she wraps your lip around your cockhead, running her tongue back and forth on the underside, and starts to bob up and down, her strokes gentle at first. She keeps her eyes up on yours, her gaze steady as she moves up and down, eyes not shifting from your own as she moves. You lean up a bit, giving her an easier time bobbing up and down, and she starts to twist her head, rotating it back and forth as she sucks up and down your dick.

You've gotten so used to Reiko and Noriko's daily cocksucking that you don't even hesitate before gripping either side of her head. She lets out a quiet squeak and you go to town, pumping in and out of her throat, balls slapping against her chin. She sputters a bit around your dick, eyes twitching as you simply fuck her face, using her warm mouth and throat as your personal onahole. She shudders and twitches in pleasure, her cheeks heating up as her body's extreme oral sensitivity helps make her slowly drool out her juices onto her thighs, her legs twitching beneath her.

"Fuck, you're so hot, Mai," you breathe out. "Your throat's so tight," you say, and her tongue slithers along the underside of your cock, pushing in and out excitedly as you enjoy fucking her throat. It's been years since you got to enjoy a new woman's mouth, and seeing a new pair of eyes staring up at you from that kneeling position definitely has you rock hard. Her juices slowly spilling out of her cunt, running down her lithe thighs and onto the tile floor as you fuck her face, is a beautiful sight.

She orgasms like that, moaning on your dick, dark eyes rolling up in pleasure. You hold her down in your groin, enjoying the way her body twitches and vibrates, her hands roughly gripping your thighs as you grind her nostrils into your pubes. She just shudders in pleasure, twitching as she's made to accept your cock, as she's practically choked on it during her blissful orgasm. Drool runs down her chin, splashing down onto the floor, and you wait for her orgasm to finally finish before fucking her face again, pounding away.

You hold back from orgasm, just fucking away for minutes that feel as though they stretch into hours. She orgasms again and again, drool running down her chin and splashing on her tits, her juices gushing and flowing into a puddle between her thighs. Her cheeks are hot with arousal, her eyes rolled up as she quietly takes it all. "I hope you're enjoying yourself," you breathe out at one point, and she drunkenly nods on your cock, twisting it around in her throat in the process, an exquisite set of sensations as her tongue wriggles around in her mouth, flopping about to pleasure you.

Inevitably, of course, you orgasm, pulling partway out of her mouth. All your pent up energy from the long facefuck means that when you start splashing cum, you give a thick, heavy load, filling her mouth and making her cough before pulling out and splashing the rest all over her face and tits. Her skin is coated in your thick, sticky white seed, her eyes lidded as she takes in your scent. Her chest heaves as she catches her breath, and you absently wonder if your other girls could have taken it for so long without stopping - she is a swimmer, after all, and presumably that adds to her oral endurance.

She noisily gulps down what of your cum is in her mouth as you go collect paper towels. "Fuck," she breathes out at last. "That was a lot of cum, Nanashi."

"It's just for you," you tell her, with a smile, and she smiles limply back, her cheeks warm and pink beneath the smear of thick white seed. You clean off her face, having to go through quite a few paper towels to properly clean her features of all your cum.

"We should do this again some time," she breathes. Then she laughs a little, nostrils flaring cutely. "Go on some real dates. You seem cool, and that was the best blowjob I've ever given," she notes, licking her lips absently.

"Sure. How about tomorrow night? There's a nice club I often go with my girlfriends, I'd love to have you on my arm."

She smiles. "Sounds good." She licks her lips. "Is that it, then?"

You're both still naked, and your cock is spit slick and rock hard. Mai's skin shines with sweat, her juices having created a puddle between her thighs on the tile floor. She takes in a deep sniff, dragging up what remains of your scent into her nostrils. "Do you want it to be?"

She shakes her head, smiling lightly. "I kind of want more," she says, standing up, taking a moment to balance herself, her legs a little jittery from being on her knees for so long. "Come on, stud," she says, smiling as she takes your wrist and drags you into the bedroom, tossing you onto her older sister's bed. She soon straddles you, her cunt dripping out juices, teasing your cock as she looms over it, her eyes locked on yours with lustful intent. "Do you want it?" You nod. "Tell me. I want to know why you want it, when you could go home and fuck one of your eighteen other girlfriends."

"You're new," you tell her, honestly. "It's not that I've grown tired of them, but novelty is always nice." Your hands run along her thighs, teasing the pale skin, feeling out the muscles that lurk beneath. "You're really hot, I love your physique and style. I like the way you're opening up, too, and I'm curious to find out if you're a virgin, too," you tell her, and she laughs at that.

"Yeah? Bad news, I'm not," she says. She licks her lips absently. "That make you upset?"

"Six of my girlfriends weren't virgins when we first made love. It's not a big deal to me," you tell her. You definitely do wish you'd gotten the chance to pop her cherry, given what a hottie she is, but with how quick she got on her knees to blow you, it'd have been a surprise if she was one.

"Good," she says, before slowly descending down your cock, her wet sex enveloping it. She's quite tight, and incredibly wet, her juices practically spilling out onto your groin as she slowly descends. Her lovely breasts seem to dare you to grope them, and you reach up for them, fondling one in either hand. She just smiles gently as you do so, closing her eyes and shuddering as she envelops you to the base. Her hands run along your muscular chest as she starts to ride you, her breathing soft and whispery as she stares down at you, her cheeks still warm with arousal as you grope her.

Then she starts to lean forward herself, tenderly kissing at your shoulders and up to your neck, bare skin enjoying the feel of soft lips until she kisses her way up to your lips. Her tongue slithers into your mouth, teasing at your palate, slipping under your tongue, working with real alacrity and skill as she starts to steadily bounce. Your hands leave her tits to grope her muscular, tight ass as she starts to bounce up and down atop you, nipples teasing your chest as she slurps noisily on your tongue.

She soon orgasms atop you, moaning into your mouth, hands gripping at your head, dragging you ever tighter into a frantic, passionate kiss, her drool and yours mixing together in your mouths. Her cunt squeezes and milks at your cock, juices splashing out all over your stomach as she squirts in pleasure, and when she finishes coming, she gets right back to riding you, bouncing up and down your dick like that, licking all over the inside of your mouth. She breaks off the kiss eventually, looking down at you with a mixture of affection and lust. "You're pretty hot," she breathes, grinding her cunt up and down your cock, her nipples perky, just barely not touching your skin with her current angle.

"You are too," you tell her, with a gentle smile up at her. Your fingers grope her shapely ass. "Being a swimmer has given you a hell of a physique," you tell her.

She smiles at that, leaning down to peck your lips. "So you like a girl with a little muscle on her?"

"I've been known to," you reply, leaning up to kiss her back, and she returns your kiss in kind, starting a new and impassioned slurpjob, slobbering all over your tongue as she rides you, her drool plentiful.

She orgasms again and again atop you, sometimes leaning up to bounce up and down eagerly on your dick, offering lewd turns of phrases. "Your cock's so nice and hard in me," she'll breathe out, shuddering. "Your dick tastes great, did you know that?" Such questions get a smile and a nod from you - with how your girlfriends talk about sucking dick, it'd be a lie to do anything else. "I'm really loving this. Pump into me more." When she makes a request like that, you oblige, helping add to her pleasure, making her squeak and shudder and moan. When she rides you cowgirl, you get the opportunity to grope those wondrous tits of hers, nice and firm in spite of their only modest size, and she just licks her lips and shudders in response.

Other times, she just returns to that long slurping kiss, fingers digging into your shoulders or back as she grinds along you. You grope her lovely ass, enjoy the feeling of her tits against you, and just generally slurp her own tongue back on yours.

Inevitably, she starts to lose her strength, her pace growing slower, more methodical. Sweat drips down from her sexy body, pale skin glistening in the light of the bedroom as she rises up, wiping at drool from her chin as she pants in place. "You're really, taking it out of me," she says. She licks her lips, glancing at the bedside clock. "We've been doing this for an hour, and you haven't come yet," she tells you. "Come on. Is my pussy so bad?"

"I'm enjoying it, so I'm trying to make sure it lasts," you tell her, giving her ass a quick squeeze. "Do you want to trade positions?"

"Fuck," she says, wiping a bead of sweat away from her forehead, "yeah," she pants out, and simply flops onto the bed next to you. You soon get atop her, gripping her thighs, taking a nice long look at her pink and drooling sex, her shaved-bare cunt, and then start to push into her. She shudders as you do, nostrils flaring, fingers gripping her pillow as she closes her eyes to just enjoy herself, to enjoy the feeling of her new young lover fucking her.

You lean down over her, kissing at her breast softly, teasing the bare flesh, making her moan and pant in response, thighs twitching. Your lips find their way to her perky nipple and you suckle and slurp on it. She promptly comes at that, moaning, twitching, legs gripping at your hips as she comes hard, back arching. That's all she can really give you though, and you can't blame her - taking an hour to come is a bit cruel on your part.

You take advantage of her pliant body like that, fucking away, gripping her hips as you pump into her. Her legs lock around your hips, trying to drag you ever deeper inside her, and you just enjoy the taste of her bare flesh and sweat, the faint hint of lime flavor adding an interesting treat to the salty taste of skin and sweat. Your tongue runs along her skin, slurping up drop after drop of her sweat as she shudders beneath you, nostrils flaring, her cheeks warm. It's a lewd contrast to the subdued girl you first met, the way she looks so absolutely fucked stupid, her tongue lolling out, a little trail of drool running along her cheek. You lean down to lick that up, running your tongue along bare flesh as you do, as you continue to fuck away.

It's exquisite, getting the chance to fuck a new woman, after so long going without. It's a rush like back in the old days, when you were practically rushing to collect every girl currently a part of your harem. Seeing her like that, barely sensible as she enjoys getting fucked, feels like conquering one of your girlfriends all over again, and your cock throbs in her eager wet sex, her pants and shudders a joy to listen to as you fuck away, as you use her sexy body like your personal onahole. She doesn't complain, just orgasming again and again from your long pounding.

"Harder," she'll occasionally breathe out, "deeper," "more," each word an erotic reminder that she's loving this. You provide her with what she so desperately wants, fucking with relentless force, enjoying her sexy body as it writhes and twitches beneath you, nipples hard as her breasts shiver in pleasure, her whole body glistening with sweat.

When you come, you pull out, splattering a thick load across her smooth tummy and her tits, and she shudders, taking deep breaths as you slowly work out every last drop of cum you can onto her bare skin, moving over to smear the last of it on her stomach.

Then you lean down to her sex and start to lick. Her taste is a delicious, rich, sugary lime, as your tongue runs across her lower lips, she squirms in pleasure. "As an apology for making you work so hard," you tell her. She smiles a little, craning her head back, her hands reaching down to dig at your scalp and drag you back to work. And work you do, kissing and sucking at bare flesh, slurping up her juices as you move your lips up and down her sex. She shudders as you suckle at her sensitive little clit, finally orgasming again, another splash of her juices raining across your chin as she orgasms.

You keep it up for quite some time, making sure to make her come a good dozen more times, and her arms go lax as she just plays the role of the pillow princess, shuddering beneath you, eyes half-lidded and rolled up, her cunt occasionally squeezing down on your tongue as she orgasms anew. When you finally pull up, she's just quietly resting there, and you put her face on your chest, gently running your fingers through her hair as she catches her breath. You kiss the top of her head. "You're incredibly sexy, Mai," you tell her.

She gives a little laugh at that. "You're not so bad yourself," she says, swallowing audibly as she struggles to recover from the hard fucking she's been through. She licks her lips. "That's the first time I've been eaten out," she notes, "so you got to pop that cherry, at least."

You smile at that. "Glad to hear that I still outcompete guys who don't," you say.

She laughs. "Don't get obsessed about it. It's fun, but sucking cock is fun too. I'd hate for you to wind up with a hard on you can't take care of." She licks her lips, glancing down at your dick. "Mm. I love sucking dick, you know that?" She asks, glancing up at you. "Most guys aren't confident enough to just grab my ears and fuck my face like that," she says. She quietly wriggles down on the bed, under the blankets, reaching your cock and stroking it, tenderly kissing at your length as she starts to get you hard again. "You have a good taste. Chocolatey," she notes, licking your cock from base to tip in a long stroke.

She moves to suckle your head, just noisily slurping on it and moaning at the same time, creating quite a bit of noise. Perhaps that's why you don't hear Amaya come in until she's standing in the doorway, her eyebrow quirked as she looks at you, a bulge in the blanket from where her sister's on her hands and knees.

Mai pops off your cock for a moment. "Your cum's delicious too," she says, before sucking down your dick, enveloping your manhood to the base. Amaya simply smiles at that, at hearing her own sister praise the taste of your ejaculate. She steps over to the bed, long legs on display in her smart business skirt, and she immediately yanks the blanket off, revealing Mai's naked body on her hands and knees. Mai blushes, pulling back off your dick. "H-hey, Amaya," she stammers out.

"Hey, Mai," Amaya replies. "Enjoying Nanashi's cock?"

"It's tasty," Mai says, with a wan smile. Amaya laughs.

"How was it?" She asks Mai. "Besides the taste. I'm not the best at reading how good someone is as a lover, and I'm curious about what an unbiased source would say."

"Ah, he was good," Mai says, nodding quickly, blushing a bit. "He, uh, really went at it. He has a lot of endurance," she adds, with a faint blush to her cheeks.

"How did he go at it, exactly? I presume you already sucked him off once, and did a bit more, given I can see his cum dripping off your stomach onto the bed."

Mai blushes at that too, glancing away. "He, well, first I wanted to try blowing him. I figured he had to taste good, to have so many girlfriends." Amaya hums along. "Plus I know you're a giver, so, I figured he must be fun to blow. He was really prompt in going in on it," she adds.

"Going in on it?" Amaya asks, glancing at you.

"Don't worry, she liked it," you say, trying to give her a cocky smile - all it earns is a knowing lean down of the head, Amaya looking at you with a hint of disappointment at the line. "I fucked her throat for a while. That's what the puddle in the dining area is."

"You need to clean that up," Amaya says, with a glance at Mai. As Mai tries to take the opportunity to rise from the bed, Amaya stops her, hand snapping out to grab her upper arm. "Not right now. Sit back down."

Mai obediently kneels on the bed. It's a side of Amaya you're not quite used to - she's a little domineering in the bedroom, but only ever in the service of enhancing her nature as a giving lover. With Mai right now, she's more the strict disciplinarian, almost like she was back at school. (Except, you rarely paid attention in school.)

"So, a facefuck. I guess a swim team dynamo like you can go for a long time without breathing," Amaya says with a little smirk. "Then?"

"Then she rode me for like an hour," you explain.

"Over an hour," Mai says. "I checked the clock. He didn't come."

Amaya snorts at that. "Nanashi, endurance isn't the only part of being a decent lover. You'll make poor Mai feel like she's a bad lover if you don't come." Mai blushes at that. "And then?"

"Then I fucked her missionary," you explain, "came all over her stomach and tits, and moved on to eat her out for a bit. We took a break to chat, she moved down to suck me off, and that's when you came in."

"She's a noisy enough cocksucker to hide my unlocking the front door?" Amaya asks, with a wry smile.

"She is," you admit, making Mai blush.

"Well, then. Let's give Nanashi a nice blowjob together, Mai," Amaya says, sidling down to kneel beside her on the bed, still wearing that smart business suit as she reaches for your very hard cock. "Show me your technique so I can make sure you're doing a good job."

Mai blushes but nods, slurping your dick into her throat. Amaya smiles and leans forward, lapping at your balls, staring up at you sweetly as she does.

This is heaven.

19