Jun Joins The Harem
1.9k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You're seated next to your legal wife, Yuriko Kusakabe, at a restaurant just across the street from your hotel. Across from you is your sister-in-law, Jun Sakamoto. Her blonde hair is done in a single large curl and slung over her shoulder, her breasts just visible in her top. She currently has her arms crossed as she waits impatiently for her date to arrive, which he seems disinclined to do, gauging by the fact that he is now fifteen minutes late and not responding to her texts.

"You know," Yuriko practically purrs the words out, her gaze fixing on your neck with a certain lust in it. "My husband always makes time for me." She leans over to kiss your neck, teasing it, nibbling it, and her hand runs down to rub your cock with her hand as she does so. She's been particularly randy ever since Terumi gave birth - she's disappointed that she hasn't even managed to get pregnant in the time since. It's not a particularly good fit for the present circumstances, though, as Jun is one of the bitchiest girls you've ever met.

"Right," Jun says, with a casual sarcasm to her voice. She's the eldest daughter of the Sakamoto clan, and a consummate and inveterate man-hater. You'd initially suspected she was a 'lezzo' like Yuriko, but since then you've reevaluated your opinion and concluded she's just kind of a haughty cunt. "Tell me again how amazing he is."

Yuriko's apparently horny enough that she doesn't process the sarcasm, and just goes into it. "Well, since his father abandoned them, he's going to be the CEO of the company very soon. He's already the understudy for the position." She strokes your cock through your pants. "He's an incredible genius, he's hot as hell," she breathes those words out, "and he shares everything with me."

"Yeah, I bet his cock is huge too."

"Yep," Yuriko says, licking her lips absently.

"And he always makes you come buckets."

"He does."

"And he never has to cancel on you."

"That's right! Like I said, he always makes time for me." She leans over and kisses your cheek. "Speaking of making time..." she breathes out in your ear.

"I need a dance," Jun interrupts, standing up and heading to the restaurant's dance floor. "My date isn't here, so you'll do. Come on."

You hesitate for a moment, but Yuriko just pushes you out. "Go for it, Nanashi," she says. "Give her a great dance, for me. Make it a show!" She licks her lips. You wonder what, exactly, her opinion is on incest with her own sister. Thus far you've always pushed girls to get them to move into the stronger kinds of incest, but you yourself fucked your big sister and little sister and mother alike crazy, and Yuriko is a perverted little bisexual who loves staring at tits. Her sister has a nice pair, you note.

You take Jun's hands in yours once you arrive at the dance floor, giving at first a luxurious and slow dance, and she practically scoffs at that. "I had heard you were a better dancer than this," she says, with irritation in her voice.

You shift your hand from hers to grip the small of her back, staring her dead in the eyes as you grind against her. Her affectation of disdain is soon overwhelmed as her cheeks start to glow a soft pink, your bodies pressing together in such a way as to emphasize all the erotic points of contact. Her breathing gets shallow, her pupils dilating as she stares up at you, lips parting, as your bulge pushes against her pelvis. You spin her around, so her back presses against you, your cock pushing at her butt, and your hands run along her stomach.

You've had time to really develop your talents, and girls in this world are extra sensitive, so it doesn't take too long of that for her to come, her legs quivering a bit. From the scarlet turn of her cheeks, you almost suspect that was her first orgasm. "Back to our seats," she snaps, her legs unsteady as she extricates herself from you, walking back.

"Good work, Nanashi," Yuriko says, leaning over to kiss your cheek again. "You know, since this double date is a failure, let's go back to the hotel." She puts her tongue in your ear, a surprisingly forward act given your audience, but her recent extreme lustfulness means it's less of a surprise than it might otherwise be.

"That's right, abandon your sister for a guy." Jun practically spits out the words, crossing her arms again.

"You can join us," Yuriko says. "You can even fuck my husband, since you're another scion of the Sakamoto clan." With that said, Yuriko pushes you out of the booth, taking your hand in hers. Jun stares up at the two of you for a moment, before blushing and hesitantly making to follow you, which makes your cock throb in arousal at the thought of having another sister-sister pair in your harem, to go with Chou and Sumiko and Mai and Amaya.

On the way over, Jun interrogates Yuriko, asking how much money you have, the exact length and width of your cock, if you're always such a good dancer, and all kinds of questions like that. The questions are fired off without hesitation or much tact and responded to with effusive compliments. Somehow Jun's questions about your cock size manage to sound like an interviewer asking if you lied on your resume, and Yuriko's answers are joyous in just how much she clearly relishes the opportunity to talk you up.

When you arrive at your hotel room, Jun quietly stares you in the eyes, her gaze serious, almost dangerous in its severity. "Take off your clothes," she commands/demands, her voice serious.

You start to strip, undoing your shirt, peeling it off. Yuriko stares, practically drooling at your body, a cute little habit that she hasn't lost over the course of her marriage, her gaze sliding down to just drink in your cock as you pull down your pants.

"Hm. It looks the size she said," Jun says, stepping forward, her delicate fingers briefly stroking your cock. Having your bitchy man-hating sister-in-law halfway jerk you off definitely has you standing at attention. She purses her lips, then pulls away. "That's all. I'm leaving."

"Are you sure?" You ask, making her turn her attention back to you. "I just was thinking, you might like to get eaten out," you say, reaching for the sexual position that you figure will be most 'impressive' to her.

"Men don't do that," Jun replies, curtly.

"Nanashi does," Yuriko says, excitedly. "Can I get it if she refuses, my darling husband?" She asks, practically wrapping herself around you, breasts pushing into your back as her hands run along your bare chest. She kisses at the crook of your neck.

"Sure, Yuriko," you say, but by the look on Jun's face, she's not going to refuse. She huffs momentarily, rolling her head in a quick spin, staring you dead in the eyes as she does so.

"Fine. Let's see it." She pulls up her dress, and you quickly drop to your knees, not wanting to risk her changing her mind. You yank her panties down and push your lips up inside her, getting her banana ice cream flavored cunt juices on your tongue. You run it up and down her slick sex, and she shudders a bit, panting noisily, her hands going to your head, gripping it. As you lick her, her fingers scrape along your scalp, noisy pants escaping her throat, her eyes rolling up.

You can hear Yuriko pant herself, and hear as she strips down, noisily fingering herself to the sight of her husband eating out her sister. "You're going, to fuck me, when you're done, right, darling?"

You can only give out a muted "mhm," since Jun continues to grind your face into her cunt. You rub your nose at her clit, making her shudder and bite her lower lip, squirming as you do so, taking in deep, sagging breaths. "This is, amazing," she says, sounding like a virgin playing with herself for the first time, and absently you wonder if she's ever masturbated. Given her man-hating tendencies, and the lack of any lesbian leanings you've observed on her part... perhaps she hasn't. That thought makes you work twice as hard on her slick sex, pushing your mouth as deep into her as you can get, reaching out with your tongue to slither around her insides.

She finally orgasms at that point, her juices gushing down onto your face, and when she finishes shuddering in pleasure, her hands release your head, obviously expecting you to stop. You don't, though, doubling down, reaching up to grab her ass cheeks, holding them tight as you eat her out, staring up at her face. All the bitchiness is gone, now, replaced by almost rapturous pleasure, her cheeks hot with arousal, her eyes rolled up as she lets you eat her out, fists clenching and unclenching as her juices cascade down onto your chin and cheeks, as your tongue does its best to worm its way inside her.

When she comes a second time, you pull out, and her body sags in relief, but your intent wasn't to stop. The cute sexy noises Yuriko is making as she masturbates herself to the sight of you eating out her sister are definitely enough reason to keep going, and you reach for her clit, wrapping your lips around it, teasing it with your tongue, little laps pressing against the hardened little love nub, making her loudly groan and moan, practically melting atop you.

In fact, she does, losing her balance and nearly falling, and you quickly swoop up, grabbing her in a bridal carry and laying her out on the bed before you get between her legs once more. You get a quick glance over at your wife, currently playing with herself as she bites down on one finger, before pushing your lips back against Jun's slick sex, teasing it with your tongue, lashing up and down and back and forth. Her whole body wriggles beneath you, hips bucking, fingers clawing at the bed sheets, in response to your oral invasion. When you pull away for a moment, she reaches for the base of her dress and pulls it up and off, leaving her naked other than her socks and shoes, her cheeks warm and rosy as she takes hold of your head and quietly directs you back to eating her out.

By the time you finish up, she's come a dozen times, her eyes rolling around blankly in her head. Her skin is slick and shiny with sweat, her nipples perky on full, round breasts, and her cunt juices having formed a puddle between her thighs. You lean up, wiping at your chin, glancing over at Yuriko, who looks ecstatic to have the opportunity, red eyes widening eagerly.

"Muh, more," Jun pants out, her hand snapping out to grab your wrist and stop you from going over to attend to your wife. You smile down at her, curious.

"How do you want it?" You gently massage her thighs as you ask the question, and her hand just drops away, her naked, sweat-slick body ready to receive whatever you're willing to give. She's clearly out of it, having difficulty forming words or thoughts, and your cock is rock hard, as you take hold of her thighs, hefting them up. "Are you a virgin?" Her cheeks flush, and she nods. "Then we'll start with this hole," you say, angling your cock at her sphincter. Yuriko audibly orgasms from one side, moaning in ecstasy at the thought of her husband giving her sister an anal defloration, and your cock throbs a little at that.

You take hold of your cock and slowly push into her, making her groan and pant, legs kicking limply, the strength having gone out of her. Her lips are parted so cutely, the bitchy look that used to be on her face replaced with a kind of transcendent, stupifying pleasure, her lips parted, smiling with her eyes. You lean over her, kissing her as you steal her anal virginity, taking advantage of her state right now. She moans a little, her taste still on your lips, her tongue dashing out to clean up some of the juices still on your lips, not quite consciously processing what it is she's doing, and that makes the experience of fucking her all the more intense.

Her ass is incredibly tight as you fuck her, reminding you of just how tight Yuriko's butt was the first time. Her legs kick a little, and she moans as you try to force yourself inside her. Every step of the way, her body fights you, but that only adds to the eroticism of the moment, the ecstasy of stealing inch after inch of her wondrously tight ass. When you finally bottom out, balls slapping against her buttocks, you break off your kiss, staring down at her.

She blushes, knowing how lewd she looks, and your hands run along her wonderfully sculpted body, her skin almost totally flawless, your hands sliding up to her breasts, groping one in either hand as you stare down at her. You root around within her ass, grindingy our cock inside her, and she lets out little gasps and pants as her body sends wave after wave of pleasure into her mind. As you start to pull out, her legs snap around your hips, stopping you before you're even an inch out. "Muh, more," she pants out, eyes wild with lust.

You smile down at her, pushing yourself back inside her, making her moan. You twist your hips this way and that, making her shudder and pant, eyes closing as she finally orgasms, a low moan escaping her lips. Her legs hold you inside her, grinding you against her, and you groan a little as well as she enjoys the first anal orgasm of her life. Her ass constricts and practically milks your cock, making you shudder and pant yourself, closing your eyes at the raw pleasure of the sensations, and from the sidelines you can hear Yuriko's noisy pants as she masturbates to the sight and sound of your sexual conquest of her own sister.

When Jun's orgasm finally passes through her, you can start to pump in and out of her at last, her legs falling limp at either side of you. Your hands feel up her breasts, the doughy flesh of them a delight, and a glance off to one side shows Yuriko, staring, cheeks bright red, by this point completely naked, one hand in her cunt, the other on her breasts as she stares at you with wild lust.

Jun herself orgasms again at that point, drawing your attention back to her twitching body, her ass gripping your cock so tightly that it almost hurts, making you unable to look anywhere else. You push inside as deep as you can get, your fingers practically mauling her breasts as you worm your way inside her, and when you get all the way inside, you at last let go, groaning, biting your lower lip as you just ejaculate all over the inside of her ass. You sigh, taking several deep, long breaths as you just spray a thick load of cum inside her, and she squirts a little as a small sympathetic orgasm runs through her, splashing at your lower stomach.

When you're completely spent, you slowly pull out, and Yuriko hurriedly bounces onto the bed, her mouth wide as she prepares to suck your cock the moment it pops out of her older sister's ass. Jun interrupts her with one word. "More," she breathes out.

Yuriko leans up on the bed, her cheeks still hot from her earlier masturbation, looking over at her big sister, blond hair sticky with sweat, eyes unfocused as she rests there. "Do you want Nanashi to pop your cherry?" She asks, sounding excited. Jun nods, her cheeks pink from a mix of exertion and arousal and the humiliation of being made to admit that. Yuriko turns her gaze to you, a wild-eyed smile on her face. "Fuck my sister and make her your wife too, darling," she says, coming off as manic as she says the words, almost delirious with lust.

The sheer eagerness with which she says it makes you wonder if this has been a fantasy of hers, and for how long, but you nod, taking your cock and angling it at your sister-in-law's tight cunt. For all the fucking you've given your own sisters, or to Amaya and Chou's, this feels like a transgression distinct from and even beyond them, like fucking two princesses. Appropriate, given their social class. Perhaps it's just the novelty, though. You slide your cock along Jun's slit, teasing her with your cock, making her shudder a bit, legs absently jerking. The strength has largely gone out of her, and Yuriko watches wide-eyed.

"Fuck her already," Yuriko pleads, and you push yourself inside Jun, getting around halfway in before you reach her hymen, stopping for a moment. Yuriko stares, her mouth open, a little drool pooling on her lower lip before splashing out, and you have to smile at your wife's lewd response.

"Alright," you say, slamming into Jun, making her squeak in sudden pain, a little blood running onto your cock as you fill her up in a single stroke. Her fingers grasp at her pillow, grabbing it tight, mouth widening as she pants in reply to your sudden penetration.

You take hold of Jun's hips, holding yourself in place, wanting to give her a moment for the pain to clear away before she gets to enjoy the pleasure. Yuriko's expression is halfway delirious with lust as she slides around on the bed to kneel behind you, breasts pushing into your back, her chin perching on your shoulder. She noisily pants as she grinds against your backside, breasts smushed against you, raw animal passion in her movements as her fingers slide along your chest. "Fuck her," she breathes in your ear, before nibbling on it.

You take your wife's advice, starting to pump in and out, slowly at first. Jun shivers in pleasure on the bed, her eyes wild with lust, her fingers reaching up to grip her pillow, digging into it visibly as you slide in and out. Her sex is slick with her juices by now, her repeated orgasms serving to lubricate your entrance, and your hands run up from her tits to her breasts, playing with them a little. Your wife's breathing grows heavier as she watches you do that, her own fingers clenching and unclenching along your stomach as if she was imagining getting the opportunity to play with her own older sister's breasts.

You suppose there is an incestuous angle to this for her after all, which makes you somehow even harder inside Jun, and you start to really piston in and out. Yuriko squeaks in pleasure as your body pushes back against yours, while Jun just hisses, hips bucking as her first orgasm runs through her, her cunt squeezing down on your cock, her mouth opening wide, some drool splashing out onto the bed as she thrashes in wild pleasure, loving every moment of her defloration. Yuriko's own teeth bite down on the crook of your neck as she comes, a little desperate whimper leaving her throat, as if pleading for her own turn, for your cum. But she doesn't speak up to beg, just quietly grinding against you, endless lascivious desire thick in her every movement.

Something feels deeply appropriate that out of all your wives and girlfriends, Yuriko is the one who also harbors incestuous desires without having you intentionally coax them out of her. You twist your head to one side, kissing your wife as you fuck her sister, who orgasms anew beneath you, loudly moaning as her cunt constricts around your cock, trying to draw an orgasm out of you.

Yuriko's own hands run down from your stomach at that point, reaching for Jun's ass cheeks, squeezing them, playing with them, and you can see it just barely out of the corner of your eye, as if Yuriko were trying to get away with it by distracting you by sucking face. She noisily slurps on your mouth, and your eyes flick back up to hers. She breaks off the kiss, then, panting as she catches her breath. "Make sure to come in me," she says. She glances over down at Jun. "He's not on the pill right now."

"Don't come in me," Jun responds, trying to sound tough and hard-edged, but mostly coming off as a quivering little puddle of pleasure that couldn't resist you coming in her if you wanted to (though you don't. You respect your girls' wishes on children). Your wife then extricates herself from standing behind you to lying beside her sister, spreading her legs invitingly.

Having two high-class Sakamoto women on their backs and ready for you to fuck is simply exquisite, and you pound roughly away at Jun as you enjoy the sight of your wife like that, lying beside her, staring up at you with an inviting smile, occasionally mouthing "Fuck me," even as she remains silent. You wind up getting tired of seeing her complaining like that, and lean over Jun, kissing her lips as you fuck her, your hands slipping around behind her, one on the small of her back, one between her shoulderblades. Then you heft her up, move her a foot over, and deposit her atop Yuriko, who squeaks in surprise at the sudden weight... but she hardly complains, her hands instead coming up to grope her older sister's tits, sliding between your bodies to do so, the backs of her fingers teasing your chest as she squeezes her tits, while you continue a seemingly endless kiss with Jun.

Jun soon comes again like that, cunt wrapping tight around your dick, and you can see Yuriko staring up at you with a lewd expression on her face, an eager smile, even as you keep kissing her sister. Her little cheerleader effect has you incredibly aroused, and the feeling of Jun's juices splashing all over your groin - plenty no doubt cascading down onto Yuriko - makes you want to provide your wife a little satisfaction. You pull out of Jun and promptly direct your cock into Yuriko's cunt.

Yuriko immediately orgasms, moaning and writhing beneath you, Jun letting out a small squeak of pain into your mouth as Yuriko's fingers dig roughly into her breasts, practically mauling them. The fact that your wife is loving this entire situation certainly adds to it, and you do your best to position your body to rub against Jun's cunt while you fuck Yuriko, not wanting to leave either woman sexually unsatisfied.

The set of sensations - plus the knowledge that you can finally ejaculate, after having fucked Jun for so long - quickly pushes you over the edge, and when Yuriko comes a second time, you let go, groaning into Jun's mouth as you ejaculate all over the inside of her baby sister's cunt. It's only when you're completely spent that you break off your kiss with Jun, rolling off her to lie on your back, panting heavily.

Yuriko leans up to whisper in her older sister's ear, quiet, but not actually so quiet you can't hear. "That was good, wasn't it?" Jun nods. "You know what you haven't tried yet? Using your mouth." Jun blushes at that comment. "Come on. Get off me and suck his dick." She gives Jun's tits a quick, sharp squeeze, and Jun gets up, going in between your thighs, Yuriko watching with obvious lust in her gaze. Your cock is immediately rock hard again, seeing the haughty man-hater literally drool - a splash of a few drops of saliva hit the bed before she stops herself - at the prospect of sucking you off.

When she takes you into her mouth, she rubs your cock against her tongue. It's different from any blowjob you've gotten, since for the most part, your girls have been wanting to make sure you feel good - even Reiko had it as a point of pride when you were just another dick to wrap her lips around. For Jun, though, she just takes hold of your cock and slides her head back and forth, tongue pressing against the underside as she drools, saliva cascading out. Then she starts to slide her lips down your length, slowly enveloping your cock, until you're entirely buried in her throat. She twists, side to side, some of her juices spilling out a little onto her thighs, her drool just spilling out onto your balls and groin as she seeks out only her own pleasure.

Yuriko quietly rises from her position on the bed, getting behind her big sister, around the same time as Jun orgasms for the first time. It's a hard orgasm, muffled sputters around your dick, eyes rolling up, a bit of gagging or her part as she struggles to breathe, but she remains largely inert, more using your cock to really root around inside her throat than thinking about how it feels for you.

Yuriko takes full advantage of the situation, grabbing the back of her sister's head and yanking it partly off, then slamming it back down your cock, pounding her older sister with relentless, rough force, that just makes Jun come again and again, sputtering and twitching as her eyes roll up. There's a manic look in Yuriko's eyes as she uses Jun's mouth like your personal onahole, her gaze staring down at the back of her older sister's head with almost the same intensity she'll sometimes give your cock, as if this was a sexual fantasy she'd been harboring for months or years.

Jun just comes buckets like that, moaning in pleasure, eyes rolling up, as she has her mouth and throat roughly used by Yuriko as a masturbatory aid for you, and when you finally do come, Yuriko peels her off, letting your cum spray all over her older sister's face, then plugging up her mouth with your cock so that the remainder splashes all over her tongue and palate. Once you've finished coming, Yuriko hurriedly kisses her sister, full force, noisily slurping on your cum in an incredibly erotic scene that makes your dick rock hard and ready for another go.

Once she seems satisfied with her incestuous snowballing, Yuriko promptly moves on to licking your cum off her sister's face, while Jun just pants and recovers, both from the long kiss and from her rough facefuck, drool visibly escaping her lips here and there as she takes it. The two girls' tits press against one another as Yuriko keeps a firm grip on the sides of Jun's head to control her and keep her from moving away as she slurps up your cum, occasionally glancing out of the corner of her eyes over at you.

Eventually, even that finishes, and Yuriko licks her lips as she looks down at you, while Jun half-collapses onto her knees. "Come here, sister," Yuriko says, obviously excited for all this, halfway dragging her sister to sit on the opposite side of you, then getting down, wrapping her tits around your cock. "Put those big, gorgeous, beautiful tits of yours to good use," Yuriko adds, clearly practically salivating over her sister's tits. Jun blushes, but obeys, and Yuriko's hands soon snap out for her big sister's tits, which makes Jun repay the gesture in kind. While Jun may have meant it more to help keep her tits wrapped around your cock, Yuriko's ulterior motives are plain to see on her big smile.

Yuriko starts to drool, and Jun soon copies her, copious spit splashing down onto the two's tits as they grope one another and grind their breasts against you, saliva helping to make the passage smoother and easier. A pair of beautiful, soft, pillowy tits from two busty rich heiresses, it's absolutely incredible, and the occasional way that Yuriko leans down to lick at your cockhead and her sister's tits just adds to the sensations, making you groan at the double titfuck. Jun gives you an awkward smile, obviously unused to sex and just sort of following Yuriko's lead, while Yuriko seems to relish every moment of the lewd set of actions, even orgasming as she suckles at your tip, her hips bucking, a low moan escaping her lips.

When you finally do come, it's mostly over Yuriko, the younger sister proving the more domineering one of this particular duo. Her face and tits wind up drenched in ejaculate, and she peels back, briefly scooping up a bit of your cum and feeding it into her mouth before coming up with a better idea. "You should clean me up, Jun," she says. "I cleaned you up, after all."

In her unsure state and lack of real experience, Jun goes along with Yuriko's command, and Yuriko wears a delightfully lustful smile as her older sister starts to lick her, cleaning your cum off her tits, shoulders, neck, chin, and face, just humming contentedly at the feeling of her tongue running along bare skin. When Jun finishes, Yuriko quickly licks up the few splatters that hit Jun's tits, and then lies down on the bed next to you, cuddling up. "Come on, Jun," she says.

Jun blushes but obeys, cuddling up on your opposite side, and you wrap your arms around both girls. "You two are both amazing," you tell them.

"I know," Yuriko agrees. "I can't wait for Jun to get spiritually married to you and knocked up with your babies."

"What?" Jun asks.

That's ultimately all the resistance Jun can muster. When Yuriko starts to extol the wonders of living in your harem, Jun just quietly listens in, not arguing. While she doesn't say she's down for marriage, she certainly doesn't say she isn't.

19