Impregnating Yuriko (With Terumi & Jun)
1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuriko lies, naked, on the bed, her short white hair let to rest on either side of her features. Your cock is rock hard as you look down at her.

Since she's been having difficulty getting pregnant, you did some research, and apparently there's a bit of a 'home remedy' for infertility which involves a threesome or foursome. It's not well studied, but it does apparently work particularly well on girls like Yuriko, who have sexual interest in other women. As such, you invited both Terumi and Jun to the party. "I'm so happy for you, Mistress," Terumi says, squeezing Yuriko's hand in hers. She seems almost on the verge of tears. "I can't wait for you to have your first child."

gDvkX06.jpg

Jun just quietly shifts her weight, holding Yuriko's other hand roughly.

"Why don't you two prepare me for Yuriko? Really lube me up," you say. Terumi swoops into position, letting go of Yuriko's hand to swallow your entire cock. Jun is more slow and tentative, crawling forward to lick on your balls and thighs, running her tongue up and down even as Terumi messily slobbers and drools and facefucks herself on your dick. You just sigh, enjoying the feeling, and when Terumi orgasms soon enough from her intense facefuck, you peel her off. Her cheeks are hot, her eyes rolled up, and she jerks in pleasure. You pull Jun up and off as well, and the two return to their earlier positions, grabbing Yuriko's hands in their own, squeezing tight.

Then you take hold of Yuriko's thighs, pushing them up and up, shifting her legs so her ankles rest upon your shoulders. Your cock teases her sex as you prepare to fuck her senseless.

You start to pump into her slowly, Terumi and Jun both holding Yuriko's hands as you start to work her over, pushing your cock ever deeper inside her. You're soon bottomed out inside her, your balls pressing against her butt, as her ankles rest atop your shoulders, and you leer down at her sexy body. Yuriko twitches and squirms, her hips moving a bit on your cock, her breathing heavy as she stares lewdly up at you, cheeks warm. You smile down at her, leaning over her, pushing her ever deeper into a pretzel, making her pant.

She soon orgasms, her arms struggling against the grasp that both Jun and Terumi have on them, her eyes rolling up. You press your lips against hers, your tongue invading her mouth as you gently fuck her, pumping slowly in and out of her slick, orgasming cunt. "Master, seeing you trying to knock up Mistress is so wonderful," Terumi says from the sidelines. "I'm so happy for you both! Having Master's child was one of the happiest days of my life, Mistress, let's hope you get knocked up too!"

At those words, Yuriko orgasms a second time, her hips bucking, her cunt twitching on your cock. Terumi reaches towards Yuriko's bare stomach with one hand, tracing a circle over her womb. "Get pregnant, get pregnant, get pregnant," she chants, smiling brightly as she does so. "Please, get pregnant!" She gives Yuriko's belly a little slap then, before pulling back. "Good luck, Mistress! I really hope you'll become pregnant!"

You finally break off the long tongue-kiss with Yuriko, leaving both of you to pant for a moment, before you rally. "I hope so too," you say, as you fuck her roughly. "You can have sex with all my other girlfriends, concubines, wives, as much as you want... but don't forget, your duty as my wife is to have my children. I have to fuck you over and over again until you finally get pregnant."

Yuriko blushes and nods. "Y-yes," she says, breathless as you fuck her, struggling to speak coherently. Her cunt grips and grinds at your cock, her breathing heavy as you enjoy her hot body. Her eyes are wild as she looks up at you, then glances over at Terumi, and then Jun, a ludicrously lewd expression on her face. She shifts her hands, leaving their hands' grasp to grope either woman's tit, moaning a little, eyes rolling up as she comes again from both the force of your cock and getting to grope her sister and her husband's concubine.

You smile, increasing your pace significantly, pumping into her roughly and thoroughly, making her squirm beneath you, eyes rolling up. Her fingers squeeze at Terumi and Jun's breasts, making Terumi moan in pleasure, Jun shift awkwardly. You let your own hands slide over to the two as well, pressing your fingers inside either woman's slick cunt. "What do you think, Jun?" You ask, with a smirk, wanting to add to Yuriko's pleasure, recognizing her little sister complex and more than willing to provide for it. "What do you think of seeing your younger sister drown in carnal pleasure, twisting in ecstasy? How do you feel, helping your brother-in-law impregnate your sister?"

Jun's cheeks glow with a red heat, her gaze averted. "It's pleasant, I suppose." You rub your thumb against her clit, making her jerk, her eyes closing, and Yuriko promptly comes again to the sight of that, roughly groping both Terumi and Jun, making Terumi orgasm as well. Jun pants noisily as you play with her cunt, simply watching as her prim face struggle to retain its poise until at last she orgasms, biting her lower lip and moaning.

Seeing the three women come, bodies shifting in ecstasy, is an exquisite thing, and you lean into Yuriko again, kissing her on the lips as you continue to play with both Terumi and Jun's cunt, enjoying their strong reactions to you and Yuriko groping them together. You make out with your wife as her elder sister and concubine can only watch on jealously, wishing it was them that was receiving your attention instead. It makes you feel unbelievably powerful and virile, your cock twitching inside of Yuriko as you struggle to draw things out, to enjoy what you have rather than orgasm too quickly.

Terumi then leans over the pair of you, kissing at the side of Yuriko's breast, her legs obscuring much of the possible work. "I love your body, Mistress," Terumi breathes out, even as you're forced to remove your fingers from her cunt because of her shifting body. You use your now free hand to grip Yuriko's thigh, shifting her leg around a little, something that Terumi takes full advantage of to attach her lips to Yuriko's tit.

Yuriko promptly comes anew to that sensation, moaning in ecstasy into your mouth, and you break off your kiss after a long couple moments, turning your gaze over to Jun. You pull Yuriko's legs back. "I'm sure Yuriko would love for you to suck on her tits just like Terumi is," you tell Jun, and Terumi hums and nods, Yuriko's own head bouncing up and down as she nods. Nervously, uncertainly, Jun leans forward, kissing her younger sister on the tits, and Yuriko promptly orgasms all over again, her cunt grinding on your cock, her eyes rolling up, a loud moan escaping her lips as she lets you fuck her like that.

You push yourself as deep into her as you can get, and she squirms and spasms at the feeling - and then you let go, groaning as you ejaculate inside her, hopefully knocking her up. Terumi pops her lips off Yuriko's tit at that point. "Get pregnant, Mistress! Visualize your belly swelling! You can do it! You can get pregnant, and then once we know you're pregnant, I can get pregnant too, and we'll have our pregnancies together!" Yuriko just incoherently moans and nods as best she can as you unload inside her.

17