Impregnating Mitsuko
749 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 You had a smaller house built in the backyard, set it up with its own air conditioning unit, bed, and so forth. It's really more like a single room with some windows and an adjoined bathroom than a house per se. Still, hopefully it will suffice for Mitsuko's tastes, because that's where you plan on 'keeping' her.

When she arrives at the front door, you guide her out to her new home, showing her the large (mostly for show) lock, which everyone in the household except her will have a key to. "You'll be staying here at all times. In case of emergencies, you can get out by hitting this button," you note, "but it'll send a message to my phone immediately, and if the house isn't on fire, I'll be very cross. I can't risk a beautiful princess like you getting stolen away by some other man, can I?"

"No," Mitsuko breathes, staring at her new home with delight. You did get some quite nice accoutrements for it, wallpaper and carpeting and tiles for the bathroom, a lovely king sized bed with an almost imperious look. She twirls in place, long pink hair spinning as she turns to you. "There's only one other thing for you to do, before I'll have no choice but to be yours forever," she says. Her breathing grows heavier, her eyes seeming to spin in place behind her glasses.

"Oh? What's that, princess?" You ask, with a smile.

"If you impregnate me, I'll have no choice but to stay with you to raise my child. If you want to make absolutely I stay away from other men, that's what you need to do." She noisily licks her lips.

"Hm." You step into her, gripping her by the hair, enjoying her sharp little gasp in response. You stare directly into her eyes, thinking it over, and she stares at you lewdly. "Lucky you, I'm off the pill," you tell her, with a smirk. "Sit on the bed," you command, and she soon does so. "Close your eyes. Breathe." You give her a series of commands, slowly drawing her into her hypnotic state. "Take off your skirt. Take off your panties." She's soon left wearing only a blouse, covering the upper half of her body. "Lie on your back on the bed," you command, before getting on the bed between her legs, staring down at her as she blankly stares up at you, rubbing your cock along her wet sex.

"Focus on the feelings in your sex," you command, and she mutely nods, that blank expression still on her face as you slowly stroke back and forth along the line of her sex. "My cock feels amazing to the touch. You love the feeling of my cock. Pay attention to my cock. Every time that my cock touches you, it will feel amazing." She pants, her cheeks growing red as you take hold of your dick and angle it properly. "When I order you to, you will orgasm," you note, and she blankly nods before you push inside her in a slow, steady stroke.

She quietly squirms, the movements subdued in their intensity, as you fill her up. Her cheeks grow warmer and warmer as you push your cock deeper and deeper into her slick sex. When you bottom out, she orgasms, twitching lightly on the bed, her breath growing heavier. "You are going to become pregnant," you tell her, and she nods. "When I ejaculate inside you, you will become pregnant. You will have my child. Being pregnant will be the most wonderful event in your life," you tell her, and she smiles lightly, even in her empty-headed, hypnotized state. "You will find being pregnant with my child to be incredibly fulfilling."

She nods. You smile and lean over her, pressing your lips against hers, your glasses clacking against hers as your tongue invades her mouth. She doesn't respond too well, but you just enjoy playing with her tongue like that, your cock starting to slowly pump, her body quivering in pleasure. When next she comes - and with how sensitive you've made her, it doesn't take long - she quietly moans into your mouth, eyes lidding as she accepts your fucking with a quiet pliance. You break off the kiss, smiling down at her, running your finger along her cheek as you enjoy her hot body, her sex practically gushing all over your cock.

"You are my bride," you tell her, and she nods. "My obedient princess bride. I will protect you, but you should thank me. Tell me, thank you for saving me from Masahiko."

"Thank you for saving me from Masahiko," she says. You up your pace inside her, and she promptly orgasms in response, moaning beneath you. You smile, slowing your pace down, drinking in her body as she twitches.

"Take off your top," you order, as she comes down, and her fingers slowly undo button after button, a blank expression on her face as she reveals inch after inch of pale skin. "Take off your bra," you add, when she finishes that, and you get a nice look at her modest breasts, her nipples perky and eager. You reach down for them, playing with them. "Thank me for protecting you."

"Thank you for protecting me," she adds, in a distant, hypnotized voice, and you pump into her sharply, making her immediately squeal in pleasure, eyes rolling up, her body twisting and gasping as pleasure runs through every fiber of her being.

"Come," you command, figuring that her hypnotic state is about to come to an end. She orgasms even harder, then, cunt squeezing tight on your cock as she bucks beneath you, panting, and you smile down at her, maintaining a slow, steady pace as she stares up at you. "You don't need to worry any longer, Mitsuko," you tell her, brushing her cheek. "You've been loyal, and now all you need to think about is how to be my pretty little princess."

"Yes, Nanashi," she breathes out, seeming somehow to already be slipping back into her hypnotic state, making you chuckle. You lean over her, kissing her on the lips fiercely. She moans quietly into your mouth as you fuck her roughly, gripping her hips and pounding away. With her heightened sensitivity, it doesn't take long for her to come, gain and again, harder and faster with each progressive pounding of your cock into her willing sex.

You break off the kiss, running your fingers through her hair. "When you have my child, it will be the pinnacle of your life. Bearing my young will be your most serene purpose." She nods. "You will experience an orgasm when you have my child, more earth-shattering than any other orgasm you have ever had." She nods again, and you fuck her harder, enjoying her hot body as it twitches beneath you. "Thank me for giving you a child. Thank me for making you my princess in a tower. Thank me for keeping you here for the rest of your life."

"Thank you f-for giving m-me a-a child," she gets out, her voice a little stuttery from the force of your fucking. You groan as she comes again, her cunt squeezing tight on your cock, and at last release, panting as you do so, splattering her willing womb with a thick load of your seed. You pull out, admiring her naked body, but she continues to speak nonetheless. "Thank you for making me your princess in a tower. Thank you for keeping me here for the rest of my life."

Hearing her say something like that, you thrust back into her, making her let out a soft squeal as another orgasm rushes through her. You fuck her roughly, relentlessly, powerfully, practically slamming her body into the bed as she takes it all. Her hypnotic state eventually ends, disrupted by the force of your use of her body, and she smiles up at you. "A-a-ah, Nanashi," she moans a little, leaning up for a kiss, lips desperately seeking your own.

You meet her in one, and it's plentiful, tongues dancing, spit splashing out of your mouths as you make out. Your hands wrap around her backside and head, holding her against you, the occasional click-clack of your glasses against one another the only noise besides the wet sloppy sounds of your makeout and fuck. When you finally orgasm inside her again, she lets out a soft sigh, panting into your mouth as she does so, and you finally let her descend onto her back.

She smiles up at you. "That was wonderful."

12