Impregnating Chou
837 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chou is in a very beautiful dress when you wheel her back to your place after a date together - a beautiful baby blue, with countless frills layered over one another. You've talked about children together, more than once, and this was pretty much planned as "the night which ends in you knocking her up," and by extension, you haven't really gotten to come much for the past forty eight hours or so, restricting your orgasms to your girlfriends' mouths, like when you were knocking up Setsuko.

She is playing up her confidence to a great degree, smiling brilliantly as her wheelchair gets slid along into your home. "Ah, you truly do make an excellent servant, Nanashi," she tells you, craning her head back to glance up at you. "Make sure to show your Empress all due deference when you take her to your bedroom, hm?" She teases.

"My bedroom is on the second floor," you tell her. "Perhaps it would be better for my majesty if we instead made love in my parents' bedroom? It won't be occupied right now, and the bed is much bigger..."

"Extremely reasonable," she says, bobbing her head up and down rapidly, making her tits wiggle a little. You don't think that dress has any kind of bra beneath it. "Come, now," she says, with a gesture of her hand towards the bedroom, and soon you've wheeled her in. "Excellent. I knew there was a reason that I kept you around, Nanashi. Your work as a servant is always a delight."

You plant her chair next to the bed, and collect her, hefting her up bridal style before lying her down on the bed. There's a flush to her cheeks as you move to get atop her, your cock straining at your pants at the sight of her like this, the mix of vulnerability and a sweet smile on her lips as she gets ready to get knocked up. Her hands run across your chest as she stares up at you, the roleplay forgotten for just a moment of intense locked eyes, your cock throbbing in preparation as you pull down your pants, your hard dick popping free. She presses her tongue against her cheek as she sees it. "N-now," she stammers for just a moment, "go ahead, please your Empress with your cock, Nanashi. You are even permitted to ejaculate inside, though surely mixing royal blood with a commoners' like your own will be an obscenity."

You pull your shirt up and off, tossing it aside, and then shuck off your pants and socks as well, leaving you naked before her. "Does this commoner stud please you, my Empress?" You ask, gesturing to your naked body.

She runs her tongue along her upper lip as she drinks in your body, her soft breaths making her breasts rise and fall. "He does," she tells you, with a wry smile.

"Thank you, my Empress," you tell her, leaning down onto the bed, peeling off her heels and her lacy stockings, before starting to kiss her leg, starting with the foot and slowly making your way up, meeting her knees as you peel her dress up, revealing more and more flesh. She can't feel much of anything from it, but it clearly does make her a little aroused, judging by the look on her face. When you arrive at her panties, a simple lace white pain, you peel them down and toss them aside.

Then you begin to kiss and lick at her lower lips, making her shiver, her legs bucking wildly as much as they can, wriggling along as you enjoy the taste of her cookies-and-cream juices. Her breath grows ever quicker, her hands reaching down to run through your hair, stroking your short dark hair as she moans and quivers beneath you, biting her lower lip and finally exploding in ecstasy, her juices splashing onto your face as she comes and grinds you against her, pressing your face hard into her cunt as she gasps and pants and moans in delight.

Once she finishes coming, you pull up, admiring her gorgeous, half-naked body, looking even sexier in her dress, and she wears a little smile. "You look very nice with your face all coated in my juices," she tells you. "Such is what a commoner should gladly do for his liege," shtells you, raising her chin a little, and you smile down at her.

"As you wish, my lady," you tell her, gently stroking her thighs, making her quiver a little in anticipation. "I must inquire," you tell her, bowing your head, "do you plan to hide your pregnancy, and give your child away? Or to give me some noble title, to promote me to concubine?"

She chuckles at that. "Of course, neither. Who cares who the child of a royal's father is?" She asks, with an imperious shake of her head. "No. I shall simply say that it is a gift from the gods, and no one will dare to question me. Now, stick it in, and make me pregnant," she commands.

You take your cock and begin to gently press into her wet sex, making her shiver on the bed beneath you, fingers grasping at the sheets as you slide ever deeper inside. Your hands grasp at the hem of her frilly dress, pulling up the remainder of the way, and she writhes as she helps you peel it off of her entirely, leaving her naked beneath you, her beautiful breasts presented to open air, her cheeks warm as she stares up at you. Your hands reach for her breasts, gently playing with the soft, delicious flesh of them, teasing her nipples with your thumb as you stare down at her.

"It is obvious that our child will be a gift from the gods," you tell her, "because it is only by great divine providence, that we have been allowed to cross paths." You lean over her, kissing her softly on the lips, your tongue slipping into her mouth as you begin to make out. Her hands come up to run through your hair, and she doesn't mind in the least the copious amounts of her own juices that still cling to your lips and tongue. Rather, she simply pleasantly hums as your tongue teases her palate, her own hands clawing and grasping at the back of your head as you thrust and pump within her, balls slapping at her ass.

It takes what feels like no time at all for your beloved older girlfriend to come hard on your cock, her insides squeezing and milking at your dick. Her fingernails scrape along your scalp hard as she bucks against you, her legs wiggling wildly as her whole body shakes in pleasure. She moans, whimpers, pants, and even drools a bit, saliva slipping outo f her mouth as she makes out with you, her own tongue limply flicking at yours. As the strength goes out of her arms, you break off the kiss to stare down at her, kissing her cheeks and neck affectionately, running your hands along her flanks as you slow your pace within her. "I love you," you whisper in her ear. "I'm so happy that you want to have my child."

Her cheeks bloom brilliant red, which just makes your cock throb inside her, that such a beautiful, sexy girl as her feels so complimented by such a light line. "O-of course," she agrees, shaking her head after a moment. "You should play with my nipples more," she states, imperiously. "Someone must sample my milk to ensure that it is healthy for my child, and this task will be left to you, Nanashi. I could hardly delegate it to anyone else," she says, with a raising of her chin to emphasize the haughty superiority she's feigning. "Could I dare to allow another man to see my naked beauty? Surely they would instantly fall into wild lust."

"Surely," you agree, before you lean down for her breast, gently wrapping your lips around her nipple, suckling on the hard little nub, already perky from how aroused she is. She lets out a pant and a gasp, her legs wiggling frantically as her body nears another orgasm. Her hands brush through your hair, the movement more a pet than a grasp, and it takes seemingly no time at all for her to come once more, her back arching, her fingers digging into your head to practically smother you in the soft, pillowy flesh of her tit. You just lick at the nipple in your mouth as she moans and gasps in ecstasy, her skin quickly growing slick with sweat, her eyelashes rapidly fluttering as she takes you to the base, as she wiggles her hips back and forth beneath you, panting and licking her lips as she does.

You take your time like that, letting one hand slide down to her clit, rubbing at the sensitive little nub as you slurp and suckle at the breast in your mouth, as you gently fuck her. You make her come again and again, the thick scent of her juices filling your nostrils, tickling and teasing your thighs and stomach as she comes again and again, over and over, her body growing slick with sweat as you send her into a nearly continuous state of ecstasy. Your focus is on her pleasure - this is the moment when you'll knock her up, and you want her to enjoy it as much as humanly possible. The cute expression on her face - warm cheeks, a bit of drool running down in a line towards the bed, her eyelashes fluttering, her expression lewd - certainly adds to your pleasure, but not enough to drag you over the edge.

After what feels like a good hour or so of fucking her like that, making her come again and again, leaving her skin slick with sweat, her juices forming a puddle that teases your knees and coats your thighs, she speaks up. "You must be more selfish, commoner," she tells you, swallowing audibly. "I have come, many, many times," she explains, looking down at you with a lewd expression, "but you have yet to orgasm even once. Since the sole purpose of our coupling is breeding, not my pleasure, I give you full license to take advantage of my body however most pleases you."

You pop your lips off her breast at that, admiring the smear of your saliva centered on her nipple. "As you wish, Chou."

"That is Empress Chou to you, Nanashi," she tells you, as you grab her thighs, hefting her thin legs up so that her ankles are soon balanced on your shoulders. It's harder than for most girls to get them in the right position - she can't move them much at all, after all - and you lean forward as you start to pound her sexy body, balls slapping her ass again and again as you just take full advantage of her body.

"Of course, Empress Chou," you breathe out, before leaning forward to kiss her, twisting her legs into a v-shape as you go crazy on her sexy body, her breasts swaying, bouncing, and jiggling from the force of your rough fucking. She comes, naturally, moaning into your mouth, her eyelashes fluttering. The feeling of her exquisite sex milking at your cock, the knowledge that in a few heartbeats you could be a father again, pushes you over the edge. You slam yourself completely inside her and let go with a groan into her mouth, spraying hot seed within her sex. She quivers in a second orgasm in the midst of the first, sympathetic ecstasy running through her as she gasps and pants into your mouth, some drool escaping her lips.

When you're finished coming, you let her legs flop back on either side of you, gently placing them down on the bed. She just stares at the ceiling, gasping and panting, her breasts heaving up and down, her eyes half-lidded. She looks unbelievably sexy like that.

11