Pregnant, Horny Mariko Helps Train Raya In Lovemaking
1.2k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raya told you she would have a 'surprise' for you when you got home tonight, and told you to come to her room. That's precisely what you do, and you come into her bedroom to find her lying on the bed, wearing a lacy white lingerie that excellently contrasts her dark chocolate skin. What makes it more erotic, though, is the other person lying there - Mariko, wearing a contrasting black lace lingerie, her belly quite big with Momo's first baby sister. There's a faint flush to Mariko's cheeks as you enter, not of embarrassment, but of arousal and anticipation.

"I wanted Mariko to help teach me how to be a better second wife," Raya tells you. "So I asked her to be here, since she's experienced in such things. She says her experience is mostly sexual, but that's fine. I want to be a good woman for you, both in the bedroom and out of it." Her gorgeous hazel eyes look at you lovingly, her delightful large breasts rising and falling in their thin confinement. "What should I do now, Mariko?" She asks, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Well," Mariko starts, sounding a little awkward. She swallows. "Ask him what he wants to do, I guess, unless you have a really good idea."

"What would you like to do, Nanashi?" Raya asks.

"First, I'd like for you to take off your bra," you say, and Raya quickly moves to obey, hands reaching behind her to open the strap, letting her delicious chocolate breasts come into full view. You remove your own pants as she does so, and Mariko's gaze locks on your cock for the entire time it takes you to move to straddle Raya, placing your breast within her bosom. "Since you're a 'second wife,' your sexual duties towards me are a bit more risque. Yuriko has to be the public face for the family, but you can stay at home and be enjoyed just by me," you tell her, softly running your fingers through her delightful brown hair. "I'd like for you to get started on learning to dirty talk. I'm sure Mariko will be an excellent teacher." You glance over at Mariko, who takes several seconds to realize you're waiting on her.

"Ah, yes, yes," Mariko agrees. "Ah. Good dirty talk. You want to compliment him, of course. Make him feel sexy. Tell him how handsome he is. How good his cock tastes and feels," she continues.

"Ah, yes, I see," Raya says, nodding rapidly. She leans forward, her tongue brushing against your slit, making your dick twitch right in front of her face, almost smearing precum across her button nose. "Your cock is very tasty, Nanashi," she says, sounding as earnest as anyone ever have.

You softly run your fingers through Raya's hair, smiling down at her as she gives you a nervous smile back, her tongue reaching out to lick and tease at your cockhead. She runs slow circles around it, spit-shining it with her saliva as she stares up at you with her beautiful hazel eyes. Mariko's hand slips down into her panties, starting to finger and play with herself, watching your cock with obvious lust and a cerain kind of jealousy, wishing it was her who was getting your cock pressed in between her tits.

Mariko stares, panting a little as you begin to tenderly rub your cock back and forth between Raya's tits, your hands groping her big breasts to hold them together. The sharp contrast between your pale skin and her dark complexion is incredibly arousing, your dick poking out again and again as you begin to fuck her soft funbags. Raya starts to speak again after a little bit, her hands stroking and teasing the very tip of your cock as it pops out between the flesh. "Your cock is so nice and big," she breathes out. "It is amazing how many women you have already impregnated," she notes, with a smile. "I'm happy that my children will grow up in a large, loving family, with lots of siblings."

Your cock twitches at those words, and she moves forward, suckling on the tip of it, staring up at you as her cheeks hollow while she sucks hard. Mariko lets out a soft moan of pleasure, quivering in a visible orgasm, her cheeks hot as she plays with herself, and your dick is rock hard at the feeling of raw joy at the pair's responsiveness to your closeness. Raya's the one who's actually getting your cock, but Mariko is the first to come - it's definitely pretty sexy.

When her orgasm has run its course, Mariko begins to chime in. "Your cock is so amazing, Nanashi," she breathes out. "I'm so happy to be having a child again with you. Momo will be so happy with a little sister-niece," she explains, her breath hot as she lewdly plays with herself. "Ah, Raya, you should be cruder with your words. Nanashi likes it a little obscene, and remember, it's just family here right now, isn't it? It's fine to say anything," she explains in a husky whisper.

Raya swallows, nodding around your dick, giving your cockhead one last lick before popping off. You gently thrust in and out of her breasts, your hands holding them tight around your length as Raya starts to speak. "Ah... I know! I used to be so chaste, didn't I? But now that I'm your wife, it's my job to make sure that you feel good, no matter what. I have to make you feel good, and make your cock hard, and make sure that you can come plenty," she tells you, and your dick throbs at those words. She smiles up at you. "I wear the aja whenever I go outside, but with you, I can let down my hair, let you see me at my lewdest and sexiest."

Your cock twitches in response to those words, and your fingers squeeze tighter around her breasts as you start to really fuck them. She bites her lower lip and comes, letting out a strangled moan as she twitches beneath you, her own hands snapping up atop yours, helping you hold and grip and all but maul her delicious, full, round breasts as they remain firmly wrapped around your cock.

You smile down at her, giving her tits a couple gropes as you do so. "You're definitely extremely sexy, Raya," you tell her. "I can't wait to see your belly swell like Mariko's, when you'll become my doting homebody housewife, won't you? You'll help raise all the little ones from your sister-wives, and there will be a lot of them."

She smiles brilliantly at that, white teeth flashing between her dark ruby lips. "Yes," she says, quickly. "I'll help you raise all your children, Nanashi. I'll make sure you can keep your entire harem pregnant for as long as possible, without worrying that any of your little ones will be without love. That's part of my duties as your second wife too, isn't it?"

You grunt and nod, getting rougher as you fuck her tits, pumping away. "Yes, definitely," you breathe. Raya leans up further, letting your cockhead pierce past her lips, soft blub-blub noises accompanying each thrust as you fuck her breasts and mouth alike. Mariko moans as she plays with herself to the sight of her co-wife so willingly letting her lewd body get used like this, and you bite your lip as you fuck ever harder, pumping at her mouth, enjoying the tight feeling of her breasts.

Some of Raya's saliva spills out of her mouth, coating first her collarbone, but then she gently shifts her body so it slithers down the crevice of her breasts, the cool wetness helping to lubricate your journey up and down her tits, her head craning forward so far that she's all but smothering herself in her own bosom, her features out of sight with her breasts pressed up against them.

It's all intense and exquisite, the feeling of gradually guiding Raya into being as lewd as possible as you fuck her mouth, and you can't help but speak up about it. "I love it when you're lewd, Raya," you breathe. "I love it when you drool, when you moan, when you quiver in pleasure. I love the scent of your juices. I want you to be as oversexed as possible when we're together, because I know you'll always be devoted to me. Can you handle that, Raya? Can you balance your normally restrained, thoughtful demeanor, with being my eager sex kitten in the bedroom?"

She nods and hums her agreement, her hazel eyes peaking up from her bosom as she does so, and it pushes you over the edge. You jam your cock as deep as it can get in between her breasts, and let go, splattering hot cum all over the inside of her mouth, making her hum and pant in delight as you let her taste your milk chocolate seed, which she rapidly swallows. Mariko and her both come in sympathy at your own orgasm, their chorus of moans intensifying your pleasure, and when you're completely spent, you pull out of Raya's breasts, letting them at last fall back down to their natural position, Raya's head falling back onto her pillow as she stares up at you.

Then Raya's gaze flicks over towards Mariko, and she lets out a soft noise of sympathy. "Mariko is so incredibly aroused," she says. "Even though this is my occasion... I do think you should pleasure her, too. We're both yours, after all," she explains, with a smile. "It's important that a wife not be sexually selfish."

You gently move off of Raya, going over to Mariko, peeling off the lace panties she's wearing, which are by this point drenched. You fingers briefly rub at her sex, but she just moans and rubs against your hand, and it's clear she's so worked up that there isn't much point in teasing her. Her gaze locks on yours, her big pregnant belly seeming to beg for you to someho, impossibly, knock her up a second time, so you just take your cock and start to slide it gently into her waiting sex.

Mariko spreads her legs wide to accommodate you, and Raya moves up behind Mariko, resting her body beneath her, so that she can use her large chocolate breasts as pillows, which makes for a very lewd picture. Raya smiles up at you sweetly, gently running her fingers through Mariko's hair. "I'm happy that you like older women, too," she says. "Some men get tired of women when they get too old... I'm glad you're not one of them."

The absolute insanity of thinking of Mariko as an 'older woman' a man might get tired of briefly throws you for a loop, before you recall that women in this world are all nines and tens so you have to find something to care about.

Whatever the case, you finish filling up Mariko's sex, which prompts her to come, hard, her insides squeezing and milking at your cock as she moans out her pleasure, cheeks hot, juices spraying out onto your stomach and pelvis.

You start to slowly stroke in and out of Mariko's sex, enjoying the feel of her quivering sex around your cock. She bites her lower lip, casting her head backwards a little, pressing against Raya's full breasts as you take her. Being so far along, she's quite hormonal - you wonder if your dad didn't knock her again up after Momo because he couldn't handle her like this? She certainly is a bit of a handful to deal with, though you don't mind in the least.

Raya's hands reach for the back of Mariko's breasts, undoing the strap and peeling them free. Her breasts are particularly large, having gotten a bit bigger thanks to her pregnancy, and you can see a thin trickle of her milk starting to run free from one, ready for your child together. You lean over her, kissing and licking at the sensitive nipples, and she moans loudly in response, even as her honeysweet taste coats your tongue. Your thrusts inside her get more intense and vigorous, pumping in and out of her slick sex as your ball slap against that firm, muscular bottom.

When Mariko comes once more, her milk splashes into your mouth, practically coating your tongue, and you pull off, staring down at her sexy, pregnant body, your hands gently groping her thighs as you fuck her a little more tenderly for the moment. "Mariko is a very top tier second wife," you tell Raya. "She understands that when we're together, it's her job to be as sexual as she possibly can." Your hand strokes her pregnant belly for a moment, running over the soft, distended flesh where one of your children is growing, even as your cock does its best to meet him or her with each pump inside. "Isn't that right, Mariko?"

Mariko just lets out a low moan in reply, her eyelashes fluttering, her head casting back, rubbing at Raya's big brown tits and using them as pillows as if to excuse herself from talking. You smile at the lewd sight, and get rough with her once more, fingers grasping her thighs and plowing away, making her milky tits bounce, the occasional splash of a few drops of milk enticing you into leaning forward, suckling on one of her gorgeous breasts.

"I cannot wait for you to finish with Mariko, since then we will get to have sex," Raya says, in a soft voice. "Was that good? I don't want to be too selfish," she says, quickly. You just nod around Mariko's breast, and Raya flashes you a smile that could light up a dark night, pearly white teeth contrasting with her dark skin and lips as you fuck away at Mariko, your father's former woman, now your exclusive breeding concubine. You suck hard on Mariko's nipple, getting quite a bit more of her milk, and she moans in pleasure as she comes anew, her hair flying around freely as she jerks and writhes against you, her legs trying to wrap around your hips, but your grip on her thighs stopping them.

Raya continues to offer her best attempt at commentary for the sex show going on in front of her, clearly full of nerves as she struggles to do it with Mariko basically incommunicado from how much and how hard she's coming. "Ah... I really enjoy watching you make love to another woman, Nanashi. Seeing you suckling on her breasts is quite arousing. Will you pay as much attention to my own tits when you fuck me?" She swallows. "Not that it would be bad if you didn't! I just have larger breasts, not that I mean to insult Mariko's breasts..." she trails off, chewing on her lower lip.

You break your suckling of Mariko's tit to lean forward, kissing Raya fimly on the lips. She sighs in relief as your tongue wiggles in her mouth, and Mariko promptly comes between you, her sex squeezing on your dick as she lets out a low moan. Her breasts press against your shirt, leaving milk stains on the fabric as you pump away, your fingers practically clawing at her thighs as you start to make out with Raya, your tongue playing twister with her own. Raya's hands run along your shoulders, then start to unbutton your shirt, helping to set your chest free to open air, letting Mariko's breast milk directly stain your bare skin, cool and sweet against your flesh as you fuck away with relentless force.

Mariko manages to speak up, though her voice is in a staccato. "Th-th-thank you f-f-f-for fu-fu-fu-fucking me, Na-na-nanashi!" She comes again as she finishes the thought, her body smashing against yours as she grinds against you, as her back arches wildly, as she jerks, gasps, and quivers beneath you in wild ecstasy, eyes rolling up, drool running out of her mouth, sliding along her cheek to make her look even more lewd as you make out with sweet Raya, whose hands run along your bare chest with undisguised delight.

When you pull back from your kiss, staring at Raya, the hint of a flush to her cheeks visible on her dark skin, Mariko speaks more loudly. "Please, come inside, so you can get, on to Raya," she pants out, before coming again on your cock, her insides squeezing and milking at your cock, straining to get you to ejaculate within her, her entire being - not just her mouth - seeming to beg for your cum.

You acquiesce to her request, bottoming out inside Mariko. Your hands reach for her milky tits, groping one in either hand, squeezing and tweaking her nipples, licking at the milk that comes out... and then, at last you come, spraying your hot seed inside her, your body jerking as you let go. Mariko experiences an intense sympathetic orgasm, squealing loud enough that probably half the household overhears, but it doesn't matter in the least, not now, not ever, because your sexy stepmother/aunt and you are experiencing an intense, near-simultaneous orgasm.

When you're finished, you gently pull out of Mariko, panting as you catch your breath. Raya quietly slips out from under her, wriggling out of her lace white panties, revealing her pink sex, slick with her juices. She smiles up at you. "Please, fuck me too, now, husband," she says. "I have patiently waited my turn, as a good wife should."

"And I will fuck you senseless, as a good husband should," you tell her, shucking off your shirt the rest of the way and getting between her legs, teasing your cock at her wet sex for several seconds as you stare down at her sexy, naked body. Her caramel scent wafts gently up to your nostrils as you tease her, her pink sex sticking out from her dark skin as she lewdly wriggles beneath you in anticipation, yet unwilling to make any demands of her husband.

She bites her lower lip as her legs move to wrap around your hips, gingerly at first, then tightening, pulling your cock up past her cunt in the process, making it rub against her pubic mound and tease at her belly button. She whimpers. "Please, husband, I should not impose, but please, fuck me!"

You nod, pulling back, and gently starting to force your cock inside her. She's exquisitely tight even now, so you just groan as your cock plunges inch by inch into her, her inner walls caressing every single bit of your cock, flowing along the veins and ridges as she takes you to the base.

16