Hot Tub Threesome With Chanette And Kyoko
768 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a good sparring match with Fumiko, you decide you want to head out to the hot tub to wash off the sweat and relax, so you go get changed and head out into the backyard... only to discover Chanette and Kyoko in the tub. Chanette's wearing her Wesmeri flag bikini, which scarcely covers much at all, just a triangle the size of your palm keeping her nipples hidden. Kyoko's wearing a tube top purple-black swimsuit, with the lower bit a fairly standard bikini bottom of the same color. She's absently flicking water around in the tub, as if bored, when you simply hop in next to her.

"Hello, blonde beauties," you say, with a casual smile as you slip into the tub. "What are the two of you doing in here?"

"Relaxing," Kyoko says, almost a grunt. She gives you a glance out of the corner of her eye, then reaches down for your thigh, starting to tenderly stroke it, a certain smug look on her face.

"I can see what you're doing!" Chanette says.

Kyoko just smirks and shrugs. "And?"

Chanette glares, pouting, and then hurriedly shifts over to sit next to you, repeating the process, running her fingers along the other thigh, stroking it tenderly. "And I'm going to do the same thing too. So there!" She says, with a smug 'humpf' noise that makes her tits bounce delightfully.

You place your arms around either girl, draping them over their shoulders. "I'm glad I have two beautiful women like you," you tell them, pecking Chanette's cheek, then Kyoko's, "who are so happy to be near me."

"Don't get a big head," Kyoko says, in a dry, sarcastic tone of voice, even as her finger reaches up for her top, adjusting it a little, drawing your eyes to her breasts.

"Y-yeah! Or, do, but only the one down there!" Chanette counters. She sees what Kyoko's doing, and quickly mimics the movement, though for her, an adjustment to her light bikini briefly shows off her bare nipple, automatically attractinng your gaze downwards towards her stupendous tits, which jiggle as the fabric snaps back into place. "My breasts are super big," Chanette says proudly.

"And?"

"A-and!" Chanette stammers. "It makes me sexy!"

Kyoko just shrugs in response, letting her fingers sneak over from your thigh to your cock, gently stroking it. "There are ways to be sexy besides tits," she says.

"I'm good at those too."

"I'm glad for you," Kyoko responds, as her thumb brushes against your cockhead. She leans into your body, her lips soon finding and licking at your neck, collecting sweat on her tongue as she does so. The gentle exhalation from her nose tickles your bare skin as she does so. "Do you want to show me that big, hard cock of yours?" She breathes in your ear. "Take it out, and make me watch as it sprays its hot seed all over the inside of the hot tub?"

"He should come in my mouth!" Chanette says, then blushes bright red as the two of you turn your gaze to her. "Th-that way, it won't get in the hot tub!" She explains, quickly.

"Or you could bend us over... and fuck us," Kyoko says, nibbling at your earlobe. Chanette doesn't seem to have realized that Kyoko is currently jerking you off. "I bet if you put these bottoms back in place, that your cum wouldn't leak out."

"Let's experiment with that," you tell Kyoko, grasping both women by the armpit, twisting them around as you rise, making them lean over the edge of the tub, their cute butts in the air. Chanette's massive tits smush against the tile next to the tub, while Kyoko can just quietly reach back for her bottom and push it to one side, revealing her slick sex as Chanette fumbles into a comfortable position before you, her bikini covering just enough to hide her puckered butthole and waiting cunt, both of which are by this point no doubt desperate for your dick.

You pull down your swimsuit, letting your hard cock pop free - Chanette blushes, and Kyoko just runs her tongue along her upper lip as she sees it.

You take your cock and gently slip it into Kyoko, taking your time as you slide inside her wet sex. She bites her lower lip and lets out a soft groan as you gradually penetrate her. Her inner walls squeeze and caress your cock as she tenses those muscles, her gaze turning back to you, giving you a smoldering look. One hand reaches over for Chanette, gently groping her scrumptious big butt, making her wiggle her ass against you. "My butt's so much bigger than Kyoko's, right?" She asks. "My tits too! You should fuck me instead!"

You smile at Chanette's words, leaning forward to kiss Kyoko's cheek for a moment, then giving Chanette a brief soft peck on the lips. "She makes a good argument, Kyoko," you say, teasing her as you slow down to a crawl within her, rubbing your cockhead against the entrance to her womb. "Do you have a counter argument?"

"You know how much you want me," Kyoko replies. "Now you've got me, and you're just going to go after that slut?" She smirks. "I think you know that I'm the kind of girl who can really show her appreciation, with her tight pussy." As if to emphasize the point, her inner muscles again clench at your cock, grinding along it as she rubs her butt back and forth, sliding on your cock.

"I'm a slut, exactly!" Chanette leans up, undoing the strap on her bikini top, letting her massive breasts pop into view. "Don't you want to have an experienced slut who loves sex? Since I know so much about it, obviously I can please you better than a tease like Kyoko!" You shift your hand to slide under her bikini bottom, starting to tease her wet sex and her sensitive little clit, making her shudder a bit.

"That is true," you say, though it isn't true. "I am honored you chose me for your monogamous lover, and I definitely need to fuck you more than all your other guys combined ever could." One of your fingers stretches up to her butt, rubbing against the little hole as you play with her body. "I also definitely love fucking you, Kyoko," you tell the girl you're currently gingerly pumping. "I think about it all the time, sometimes even when I'm with another girl."

"Then you can think about her when you're with me," Chanette says, shivering a little as your finger brushes against her clit.

"That's a pretty good point," you say, pulling out of Kyoko, moving over behind Chanette, and slipping inside. One hand plays with Kyoko's sex, while the other runs around Chanette to grope her glorious, stupendously large tits, unrivalled by any other girl in your harem. Kyoko grunts a little in irritation at the sudden loss, then peels off her top, hiding her breasts even so by tilting her body at precisely the right angle. "I'm thinking about Kyoko right now, Chan-chan," you tell the sweet foreign girl. "Even though I'm fucking you. But that doesn't bother you, right? You're an experienced slut, so surely you're used to that kind of thing."

"It's fine! As long as your," she moans as you pump her with sudden swiftness, balls slapping at her clit, making her squeak. "As long as your dick is in me!" She squeals out, before coming hard, juices splashing onto the tile beneath her, her hips bucking, her big glorious tits smashing against your hand as you gently and tenderly finger Kyoko. You lean over her, kissing softly at her neck, then up to her lips, not a thorough or vigorous makeout, but just another sweet, chaste peck. She really is just such a wonderfully nice girl, deep down inside, and the fact that she has such a lewd body and a fake-lewd demeanor make it even funner to take her like this.

"You can play with my tits if you fuck me right," Kyoko breathes, her hand still obscuring her nipples as you finger her. "You want me, don't you? Want to feel my hot, tight cunt on your dick?" She squeezes her lower muscles around your fingers, making your cock throb inside Chanette for a moment. "I can see you definitely do. Come on." Chanette just moans and comes hard on your cock again, her blue eyes rolling up, her body collapsing forward, her tit smushing against your hand.

You wind up pulling out, switching over to Kyoko once more, slipping inside her again. She smiles as you start to pump into her, increasingly hard, and soon shifts her body weight, flipping over onto her back, showing off her delicious petite breasts to you as you fuck her, the soft things bouncing with each progressive thrust. When Chanette recovers from her orgasm, she quickly mimics the movement herself, sidling up next to Kyoko and proffering up her breasts with big blue eyes.

"You really are both too sexy," you breathe, reaching for one of their breasts with either hand, squeezing and groping both, playing with their nipples with your thumb. You fuck one, then the other, pumping away, enjoying the blush to Chanette's cheeks, the way Kyoko subtly grinds and wraps herself around your cock, working overtime to please you in a subtle way each time you fuck her. You kiss them both - sloppy makeouts with Kyoko, and soft pecks all over Chanette's gorgeous face.

You make your sex a marathon session. Both girls come again and again, and even when you blow your load for the first time inside Chanette, you neither stop, nor stop swapping between the two. Your second load goes into Kyoko, then your third goes to her again, your fourth popping back to Chanette. Both girls are soon drenched in sweat as much as the hot tub's water, their legs dangling in the pool even as they limply accept your fucking, and you enjoy watching their sexy bodies bounce on your cock. You vary your pace, never letting them get fully used to you, playing with their clits and lower lips and breasts alike as you fuck them both, keeping them coming in a constant stream once you're fully in the rhythm.

Both of them are so sexy, and so wonderful, but your body has its limits, especially since you came from exercise with Fumiko - after your twelfth orgasm, you pull out, quietly putting their bikini bottoms back in place, and tuck your cock back in.

The two just pant on the ground as you slip back into the tub, still recovering from the long sex. You sit so you can see them, watching their expressions as they stare blankly up at the night sky, not even caring as the cool air brushes over their almost-naked bodies, they're so out of it.

11