F*cking Mai and Jun Together
432 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You have Mai laid out on the bed beneath you, her body bare of any clothes, skin lightly slick with sweat from her earlier massage. Naturally, you're naked too - she's planning for you to fuck her after all the kinks get worked out of her joints, and you're certainly not one to miss out on the suggestion.

Her soft groans and pants, her fluttering eyelashes, all come together to make it quite clear that she's definitely enjoying herself. Her feminine scent reaches up to your nostrils, making your cock throb in anticipation of the sweet, passionate love you're about to make...

When the door suddenly snaps open, slamming against the wall as Jun appears, wearing a rather cute dress. You're not as casual with her as with Mai, but her expression morphs as she sees what's going on: from indignation, to jealousy and lust. It takes several seconds for you to do anything at all - and when you do, it's because Mai lets out a little groan and rubs her shoulders back into your hands, grinding her muscles against your thumbs as she demands you get back to massaging her.

You follow her suggestion and turn your attention back down to her, which finally prompts Jun to speak up. "How many women are you fucking, anyway?" Jun demands.

"Twenty," you say, off-handedly. "Not counting you," you add, giving her a quick smile. "With you, it's twenty-one."

She fidgets awkwardly at the sight of your naked body: it's clear things aren't going how she expected them to go. Her gaze turns to your cock, and it takes several seconds for her to decide just what to do. As it turns out, that's strip naked, toss her clothes aside, and hop on the bed next to Mai. "Do me too," she tells you, in an imperious tone of voice. Mai just grunts and shrugs, nonverbally saying she's fine with you massaging the other girl.

You wind up between the two, one hand rubbing down Mai, the other massaging Jun. As your fingers glide and press against Jun's naked body, she lets out soft pants, wriggling beneath you. She's sensitive, it seems, her breaths tickling the air as she quivers beneath your ministrations.

Jun glances up at you, her expression something of a glare, but quickly softening as you grind your thumb against just the right point next to her shoulderblade. Having almost two dozen girlfriends does wonders for your massage skills. "How do you manage to satisfy twenty women?" She asks, with a somewhat sharp expression.

"Good time management skills," you tell her, rubbing at Mai's ass, gently grinding and groping at the tender, muscular flesh of her buttocks, making her let out a little groan of pleasure at the feeling.

"More specifically," she says. "Do you clean your cock between fucking girls, for example?"

You chuckle. "Sometimes, sometimes not. Several of them like the taste of others on my cock," you tell her. You lean over her, pecking her cheek. "Why? Do you want to taste your sister's vanilla flavor on my dick again?"

Jun's cheeks turn vivid red at that, and she sputters a little in response, but doesn't put together any words.

"It's fun to get it coated in another girl's juices sometimes," Mai says, mildly. "It mixes up the flavor. Plus, it means," she groans a little, "he just got done fucking another girl, which generally means you've been watching and getting ready. That's called foreplay."

"That is not normal foreplay," Jun replies with a scowl, and you let your hand slip around to gently play with and tease her nice full breast. She shudders in reply, eyelashes rapidly fluttering, and your cock throbs at her response. You slip your other hand around on Mai, teasing at her clit. She gasps and pants a little in reply, her cheeks blooming red as you play with her. In a few short seconds, you're playing with both girls' pussies, and Mai then flips onto her back, wiggling up onto her pillow, giving you a 'come hither' look, her eyelashes fluttering as she runs her tongue along her upper lip. Your cock twitches in response to the lewd sight, ready to start fucking her.

"You should get on your back too, think he's about ready to blow," Mai says, glancing over Jun's way. Jun's gaze flicks down to your cock, and she promptly flips over, her wet sex dripping all over the bed and giving a little gush. You have one hand on either girl's cunt, and your cock is rock hard and ready for them both.

You move over behind Mai, briefly leaving Jun's sex alone to grip Mai's hips, holding her exactly right. The cute look of irritation on Jun's face at your sudden absence combines deliciously with her proud unwillingness to actually say she wants your cock in her right this moment. You thrust into Mai in one long, slow stroke, making her hum at the feeling of your cock within her, pressing into her muscular, tight sex.

Once you're fully inside, you let your right hand slip over to Jun's sex, starting to finger her, playing with her lower lips and clit, making her hiss in surprise and pleasure, her cheeks lighting up pink. You smile, your other hand gripping Mai's hip for purchase as you start to fuck her. Mai's legs snap tight around your own waist, and she smiles up at you confidently as she starts to set her own pace - which also frees up your hand to start exploring, running along Mai's athletic, slim body, reaching up for her very nice breasts, squeezing one in the palm of your hand, pressing her nipple against it.

The fact that much of your mental focus is on Mai, your hand in Jun's pelvis working on automatic, makes it all the more erotic when poor, inexperienced Jun is the first to come, her hips bucking wildly, her eyes rolling up as she comes hard from your fingering. You smile down at her, just a hint of sadism in your eyes. You're teaching her a lesson, in a certain sense - that you're the best lover ever, and she shouldn't question your sexual talents, given how vulnerable to them she actually is.

Mai's hands reach for your stomach, sliding along your toned abs, up to your nice pecs. She gives them a little grope, a giddy smile on her lips as she grinds your cock inside her, her legs working hard at your hips to drag you further into her, practically pressing your cock against the entrance to her womb. She runs her tongue across her upper lip for a couple seconds before speaking up. "Come on and give me a kiss," she says, hand sliding up to your hair, thumb pressing your glasses against the side of your face to make sure they don't move as you lean over her, your lips soon meeting hers, your tongues wiggling and pressing against one another.

Any irritation Jun may have at you paying Mai more attention is soon wiped away when she comes hard, her whole body shaking beneath your fingers' talented ministrations. She seems quite sensitive, and it's somewhere around when Jun finally falls back into her panting, quivering afterglow, that Mai finally comes for the first time herself. Her fit sex wraps around your dick, squeezing and milking at it, and her ankles press against your back as she drags you deep inside her. Fingers claw and scrape at your back and hair alike, her eyelashes fluttering rapidly as the two of you make out like that, her whole body caught in powerful waves of ecstasy that seem to take forever to subside.

When they finally do, she lets go of the back of your head, letting you lean up, wearing a smug, satisfied smile. "Pretty good," she breathes. "But you can do better. Jackhammer away, stud, I'm on the pill," she tells you, with a cocky smile.

"I'm on the pill, too," Jun sputters out quickly, as if desperate for attention, and you press your palm against her pubic mound to make her let it go, her body shaking as another powerful orgasm runs through her, her juices coating your hand as you stare down at Mai.

Then you let your free hand grasp Mai's hips firmly, and her legs loosen up a bit, ready and waiting for your direction. You start to pound her, giving her a vigorous thrusting, your balls slapping against her ass as she squeaks and quivers beneath you, drool escaping her mouth as she submits to your rough use of her body. Her eyes roll up, her body shakes from side to side, breasts bouncing and jiggling in delight, nipples hard and perky, as you take full advantage of her like this. You enjoy watching as her cool, laconic features go from almost bored to caught in rapturous ecstasy, her eyes rolling up as she grinds and pumps against you.

When you finally do come within her, there's no doubt she's satisfied at the feeling of your hot seed spraying out. She shudders a little, one hand grasping and squeezing at your ass, as she enjoys the feeling of your body doing its damnedest to knock her up, even if it's impossible for her at this moment.

As her legs fall limp on either side of you, you pull out, moving over to Jun and thrusting in without another word, making her squeak in response, her eyes widening as your cock plugs up her very tight, very wet cunt, her large, soft breasts jiggling deliciously. Your hands grope and play with both, their softness a delight as you squeeze them, staring down at her all the while. You start to fuck her, slowly at first, but then with a rapidly increasing pace, her breasts jiggling and pressing against your hands as she willingly lets you start to go wild on her hot body.

Mai lets out a little groan, and you let your hands slip over to her cunt, playing with her lower lips and clit, making her sigh and close her eyes, relaxing like the pillow princess she was born to be as you fuck another woman right next to her. The way women react to obscene and lascivious scenarios like this in this world is so damned erotic it's hard to control yourself around them, though you do have to admit the sheer number of lovers you now have helps out quite a bit.

"You love my cock, don't you, Jun?" You ask, twisting her nipple a little in between your thumb and index finger. She nods rapidly, gasping and panting in response. "I'll bet you do," you tell her, leaning forward so you're nose to nose, her eyelashes rapidly fluttering as you get so close in. "You love my younger cock, pounding away at your formerly virgin cunt," you tell her. Her cheeks bloom red, and she starts to say something before you just slam inside of her and grope her tit, making her squeal as an orgasm rushes through her hot body, her back arching as she quivers in pleasure, her insides milking and toying with your cock.

You smile down at her lasciviously. "Your o-face is incredibly sexy," you tease. "Your mouth falls open, your tongue limply hanging there, begging to be teased and played with," you tell her, letting go of her breast to slip two fingers into her mouth, brushing them up and down her tongue, making her shudder even as she burbles ineffectually. "Your eyes go completely glazed over, like the only thing that mattered in the whole world was my hard, young, cock, inside you," you say, punctuating each with with a furious thrust that makes her jerk and pant. Jun just mewls pitifully beneath you, her legs soon coming up to wrap around your hips, mimicking what she saw Mai do, hoping to encourage you further.

You take full advantage of the nonverbal note. "I'm going to come inside you," you tell her, staring down at her with a wicked grin. "Are you sure you took the pill? If you didn't, you'll get pregnant, just like your baby sister, just like all my other girls. But you want to be one of my girls, don't you? All those other men couldn't handle you, but I can. I'm what you want in a man, deep down inside, isn't that right?"

She lets out a soft whimper in her throat, her cheeks bright red, and nods rapidly, rubbing her tongue against your fingers even harder in the process. You finally bottom out and find release within her as her insides quiver and milk at your cock, a fresh orgasm running through her as she wears that same lewd look that you were just talking about.

The fact that the hand in her mouth is the same as the one that was fingering her, and she's offered no apparent complaint, certainly adds to the eroticism of the moment.

When you're entirely finished, you pull out of her, leaving her fucked-senseless form to gasp and pant on the bed. Mai looks similarly satiated, a confident, gentle smile on her lips as she stares up at you.

6