Impregnating Fumiko
385 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seven, six, and five years ago, Fumiko won the gold medal in fencing at the Olympics.

Four years ago, she won a bronze medal instead.

Two years ago, she was ranked number eight overall.

Last year, it declined to nineteenth, and she decided to retire. Being on the top was her dream, she had achieved it, and her body was beginning to age, even if you wouldn't notice by looks - older women in this universe still look quite hot and taut, and you're sure she could still kick your ass.

You've had more than two dozen kids by this point, with your various wives. Pretty much all of them except Fumiko. But Fumiko has held out, for the obvious reason that a pregnancy would hurt her athletic career, leave her spending months out of practice that she'd have to recover from. Even if it's easier in this world for women to get back in shape after a pregnancy, she is - was - competing to be at the absolute top, and it's not possible to take such a significant hit if you hope to keep going.

Now that she's elected to retire, though, the obvious question of children hangs in the air, though you neither of you have properly verbalized it just yet. The little ones will run through a room, giggling and squealing happily as they rush past, Terumi and Kiyomi and Chou and Raya and Mariko their minders. Yuriko and Kimiko help out around the house too, though they're more focused on the financial and managerial side than actively raising the kids; Kimiko does love playing grandmother to her grandchildren, though, that much is clear, and she's much happier with a husband who's actually home than she was with your father.

You find Fumiko lounging on the couch, watching a professional fencing match on the television as she chews at a protein bar, her lithe body on full display in a sports bra and shorts combo. Sweat lightly adorns her body, and it's fairly obvious she was just exercising recently, given the way she gulps down water from a cool bottle. "Hey," she says, as you approach.

You sit down on the chouch around her calves, settling in so your back presses against them. She rubs her legs against your back a little, pushing your shirt up so her sweat-slick skin rubs against your own dryer skin. "How have you been lately?"

"Mm, fine," she hums out, twisting her neck around a little, craning it this way and that as she relaxes on the couch next to you. Her bare toes curl and wiggle in the air, drawing your attention to the opposite side, and your hand reaches over to brush against them. She just sighs and wiggles harder, encouraging you onward. "Not much to do lately, now that I don't have the Olympic regimen."

You nod. "Any career plans now that you're out of the Olympics?"

"Do some ads, maybe," she says, in a vague, noncommittal voice. "You know, sports stuff. I doubt I'll get as many as I used to, though." She cracks her back. "Still, you can't complain if I retire entirely," she adds, with a quick flick of her gaze up your way.

"Definitely not," you tell her, reaching down with your other hand for her stomach, fingers gliding over her abs. "You've been the cool aunt for years now," you tell her. "How would you like to try being a housewife and mother?" You ask, with a smile, teasing her a little as you rub at the skin down there. "I can imagine just how fit our kids would be. Maybe another generation of Olympic medalists?"

She swallows at that, her lips pursing for several moments, turning her gaze up to you. "You know, I probably should," she says, tilting her head back. She still does her hair in those distinctive double braids of hers - she even made them quite a bit more popular, back when she was on the top of the world. You remember seeing pictures of Nantonnese girls with her hairdo, when she got her first gold medal. It apparently became pretty popular in Osiya. "You have made a good father," she tells you. Her fingers go for your hand, lacing together with your own. She bites her lower lip, tilting her head to one side. "I actually don't think I took my pill this morning, so I'm probably fertile again."

"Then it's time to get started," you tell her. You rise from the couch, hefting her up bridal style, leaving the TV running as you depart. You drag her lips up to meet your own, pressing your tongue into her mouth and humming softly as your glasses clack against one another's. Her hands come up for your top, starting to undo the buttons, and you make your way up to your bedroom - you generally don't sleep there, but when you want a bit of alone time, it's where you go.

Soon enough, her fingers are sliding along your bare chest, and you put her down on the bed, practically ripping off her sports bra and shorts and panties alike, leaving her naked beneath you. You get back to tongue kissing her as she peels you out of your shirt and unzips your pants, getting your hard cock out, stroking it with her delicate fingers - there's no muscles in the fingers, so even though she's one of the most formidable women (people) in the world in a swordfight, they feel about as soft and gentle as any other girl in your harem, a nice contrast to her well-formed lithe muscles.

"Fuck me," she breathes, teasing your cock at the entrance to her wet sex, her nut-chocolate scent wafting up to your nose.

You hardly need more encouragement than that to start pressing your cock inside her, enjoying just how wet she already is, in anticipation of this moment. You wonder if she really 'forgot' her pill, or if she's already gone off it in anticipation of getting knocked up like the rest of the family.

You take your time slipping inside the sexy older sister you've slaked your lust on for over a decade. You know her body well, and there's nothing surprising in just how tight she still is, how her inner muscles begin to work your cock over as it slips in. She licks her lips a little as you dig your way ever deeper within her, a soft breath escaping her lips, briefly tickling your features before you lean further down and kiss her, passionately, on the lips, your tongue slipping into her mouth as you bottom out within her.

Your cock rubs at the entrance to her womb, both of you breathing rapidly through your noses as you feel that particular part of her, and your hands reach for her thighs, grasping both, holding them apart to allow you to fully grind against her cervix. The little squeaks and noises that escape her throat are incredibly erotic, and it takes no time at all of that for her to come, moaning loudly into your mouth, her powerful thighs snapping into position around your waist, grinding you inside her, humping against your erect cock in a way that brings nothing but pleasure to you, her insides squeezing and milking at your dick. You pop off the kiss to suck in several deep breaths like that, enjoying as she quivers beneath you.

When her orgasm runs out, her juices making a little puddle between her thighs, lightly teasing your balls, you speak up. "Did you really forget the pill? Or did you intentionally not take it, because you wanted to get knocked up?"

She smiles at that, her cheeks still a bit flushed from the exertion. "I didn't say that I forgot," she tells you, with a wink. She pauses for a moment, staring up at your half-naked body, her gaze running over it with a good degree of naked lust, her tongue pressing against the inside of her cheek. "I want you to breed me properly," she tells you, after several long seconds. "Take this Olympic gold medalist, and make her bear your child. Take me doggy and fuck me until my belly swells." Her voice gets hotter and whispier with each progressive word, squeezing her cunt around your dick as if for emphasis.

You don't need to be told twice. You flip her onto her stomach, grasping her hips and raising them up into the air as you position yourself right behind her. She quivers in pleasure at the feeling, clearly already on the verge of orgasm just from getting manhandled, and you start to furiously pump at her cunt. Her modest breasts bounce forward and backward as you start to jackhammer her, and she just bites her lip and moans, letting her juices freely splash down onto the bed beneath her as her hands claw at the bed sheets.

You lean over her, biting at her shoulders, taking a firm grip on her body like she was a bitch in heat. She moans at the feeling and immediately comes again, hard, her eyes rolling up as she quivers on your dick, her entire being twitching rapidly, drool splashing out of her mouth down onto the bed beneath her. You groan at the feeling, enjoying just how hot and wet and tight her muscular cunt is. The absent thought that doubtless there are horny teenage boys who saw her on television winning a gold medal and jacked off to the thought of being in exactly this position makes your dick throb inside her, straining, almost ready to come already.

"Fuck me," she breathes out, when her orgasm ends, her voice wild with lust and desperation. "Fuck me, knock me up, breed me," she pleads, begs, demands. Each word is intense in its emotion, and she bucks back into you, slamming her ass against your pelvis as you nibble on the taut flesh of her shoulder. She comes again, her insides grinding around your cock, squeezing at your length and straining to force an orgasm out of you. "Fuck me, little brother, make your last sister-wife a mother," she says, before moaning, eyes rolling up, and collapsing forward onto the bed, temporarily inert as her entire body just shakes wildly, her cunt convulsing around your cock as she strains to get bred.

"I want to," you breathe out. "I've wanted to for your entire career, to see this beautiful, fit body of yours get knocked up with a big baby bump for a long time." You lick along her neck, running your tongue slowly up to her earlobe, then nibbling on that. "Seeing Sumiko's muscular body get filled with my babies was incredibly hot, and I can't wait to see yours do the same, to see this tummy of yours get nice and fat, your abs disappearing to accommodate my latest child."

She moans in response to that, and you just lean up, grasping her firmly by the hips and jackhammering away at her insides. You give no further thought to her pleasure, though it's clear that she's enjoying herself, her fingers digging at the bed sheets beneath her, drool escaping her mouth and splashing down onto the bed. Her cunt is dripping wet, copious amounts of her juices making a little puddle between her ever-quivering thighs, and she orgasms over and over again as you take full advantage of her. Her hair grows darker, sticky with wet sweat, and her entire body shines with sweat, even more than it did after her workout.

When you do come inside her, bottoming out and spraying hot semen directly into her womb, she experiences an even more intense orgasm than the others that have run through her thus far, a squeal escaping her throat as her cunt milks your dick, rubbing at it, grinding at it, practically jerking you off to make sure that every last drop that she can get sprays around inside her. You groan in pleasure at the feeling, closing your eyes, fingers digging into her hips, leaving claw marks along sculpted olive skin.

When you're entirely spent, you pull out, admiring her ass as it hangs in the air, firm and tight, the occasional trickle of your semen leaking out.

7