Kiyomi Tries Subbing With Nanashi
312 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You're browsing the internet on your phone in your bedroom when you get a text from Kiyomi.

Can I come over?

Sure.

You aren't with anyone right now, right?

No, I'm alone.

Could you stay alone? I'll be over in a little bit.

Sure.

About twenty minutes later, the doorbell rings, and somebody else clearly opens it. Shortly thereafter, Kiyomi gently peeks into your room, then quietly shuffles inside, closing the door behind her. She swallows as she sees you, her breath soft, her cheeks red. Her hands worm against one another. "H-hi," she stammers, giving you a little wave.

"Hi, Kiyomi," you say, putting down your phone and sitting up. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I, well, I wanted to, t-to do something," she tells you, her body shaking a little. She bites her lower lip. "I know, you like, um, b-b-being dominant, with girls, a lot, so, I want to try, being submissive for you." Her breath is shallow as she continues to speak. "I, I really want to do this, I don't want to be, unable to forever, because of th-things," she says, her gaze averting from you.

"I love you no matter what, Kiyomi. If you don't want to be sexually submissive, that's okay."

"I, I do," she says, quickly.

"I know. But if you decide to change your mind, that's okay," you soothe her, gently reaching for her cheek, softly stroking it. She doesn't flinch or shudder, since she came to be in love with you, so she just quietly pushes her cheek into your hand, her eyes staring into you as you rub at her cheek with your thumb. "If you feel like you need me to stop, then... let's pick a word for you to say, to tell me it's time to stop, no matter what."

"How about Royalty?" She asks, softly.

"That's good," you tell her. "That works. If you can't talk, just snap your fingers, alright?" She nods in response. "Okay." You let your other hand go to hers, grasping it tightly. "Kneel," you tell her, and she quietly descends to her knees before you, her cheeks warm as she gets down there. You softly run your fingers through her beautiful purple hair as she stares up at you, warmth in her gaze as she offers you a small, nervous smile. Her nice, large tits certainly add something to the sight of a cute, sweet girl on her knees, waiting for your next command.

"Don't ever forget, Kiyomi: you belong to me. You will never have to worry about not having a place, or being unloved, because you will always be mine, and I will always take care of you." She smiles at that, a soft, tender thing. "You don't have to fear or worry. You only have to obey." Your cock throbs in your pants. "Take off your clothes. Choose whichever pace you're most comfortable with."

"Y-yes," she stammers out, reaching for the base of her sweater and pulling it up, leaving her topless but for a bra. There's not really a seductive edge to the movements she makes, more simple, straightforward stripping like she was about to get in the shower and there wasn't anyone watching. The only exception is the way her gaze avoids meeting yours and the pink color to her cheeks, as you gently run your fingers through her hair while she pulls off her pants and panties, soon getting completely naked beneath you. Her blush runs down to those gorgeous, full breasts of hers.

"That was very good, Kiyomi. Your body is very sexy, and you have me extremely aroused." She gives you a sweet glance upwards, a nervous smile. "Now, take out my cock, and give me a blowjob."

She swallows and nods, reaching for your pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them, fishing out your hard cock in a few moments. When it pops into full view, she breathes softly through her nose, staring at it, stroking it with her fingers as it looms in front of her. She even kisses the tip, and doesn't flinch when it twitches in reply. She glances up at you for further direction on what, precisely, to do, as you stare down at her sexy naked body.

You gently take your cock and simply rest it on her face, so that it pokes at her nose, your scent no doubt filling her nostrils entirely so she can't smell anything else. A quiet little moan escapes her mouth, her eyelashes rapidly flattering as she sniffs you. "Don't put it in your mouth until I tell you to," you command, and she quietly nods, staring up at you obediently as the tip of your length pokes at her nose. You pause, unbuttoning your shirt while she just waits down there, staring her dead in the eyes as you get topless, letting her stare at your muscular upper body. "Good girl," you tell her, softly running your fingers through her hair. "Take it into your mouth now," you command.

She nods, opening her mouth and slurping up your dick, shuddering softly as it runs across her tongue, her nipples rapidly growing hard as she looks up at you with the sweetest, kindest look you've ever seen. She gently slides her lips slowly down your length, your cock soon entering the warm, tight crevice of her throat as she slithers to the base. When she has you completely in her mouth, you speak up again. "Stop," you tell her, and she obediently stops, holding herself in place, her throat wrapped around your dick as she stares up at you, waiting for your next order.

Several seconds pass as she does so, her eyelashes fluttering. You can see as she starts to squirm, her throat sputtering, saliva splashing around your pelvis as she strains to stay down despite the fact that she can't breathe. She manages to come like that, hips bucking a little as she quivers beneath you. "Pull up," you command, letting her peel herself off, breathing deeply through her mouth, her cheeks warm as she pants and recovers, wiping quietly at her chin, her breath tickling your dick as she stares up at you. "That was good," you tell her, softly running your fingers through her hair, and she smiles. "Touch my chest, my body, my muscles, but stay on your knees."

"Yes," she breathes out, her fingers running slowly up your toned thighs, exploring your abs with obvious interest. Her cheeks are warm as she stares up a you, her gaze seeming to plead for your approval, and you softly smile down at her, gently brushing your fingers through her hair. You use your other hand to put her cock at her nose again, forcing her to smell it again, but she doesn't try to put it in her mouth without permission - the fact that you've already got her behaving like that with so little preamble makes your dick twitch a little, smearing some precum across her nostril and making her smell you constantly as you pull back your dick.

"Suck, again," you command. "Hold yourself down for as long as you can." She nods, opening her mouth wide, enveloping your cock. Her hands run along your bare chest with delight as she deepthroats you, her throat bulging to accommodate your cock, her eyes staring up at you with an almost worshipful expression as she does so. "You're so incredibly sexy, Kiyomi," you breathe, straining not to just start humping her face right then and there. "You're doing a very good job as my love slave." Her lips slightly curl upwards around your dick, a smile reaching her eyes, and she comes, a soft moan vibrating your dick inside her mouth.

"Pull up," you say, once her orgasm finishes, and she peels off, sputtering for a moment, drool running down her chin and splashing onto those delicious breasts of hers. "I'm going to impregnate you today," you tell her, and her eyes widen, but she just bites her lower lip and nods. You aren't really going to impregnate her - you didn't even know you were going to have sex with her today an hour ago, after all - but there's something so incredibly sexy about her prompt response, showing just how deeply she trusts you. "Now, use your mouth on my cock. Bob up and down like you were riding it with that nice pussy of yours," you say.

She nods in response, letting her mouth fall open, her tongue stretching out. She envelops you, sliding down your length, fucking your cock with her throat again and again. She quivers beneath you, fingers clutching at your chest as she orgasms, gently at first, then more and more passionately each time she comes. Moans that are cut off by your thick cock in her throat, eyelashes fluttering rapidly, juices trickling and then spraying down onto your feet as she comes over and over again. Her big, beautiful tits bounce wildly from the force with which she starts to go at it, completely lost in the moment as she facefucks herself on your cock, and it is exquisite, making you groan, turning your head up to the ceiling and just closing your eyes as she sweet, big-titted girl performs auto-irrumatio on you.

Then, at last, you feel yourself drawing rapidly close to the edge, fingers clenching into fists as you do so. "Off," you command, and immediately she slurps her way up and off your cock, leaving it free, straining to come. "Open your mouth wide," you order, "tongue out, eyes closed." She obeys each word in sequence, and you stroke yourself, pointing it at her face. It takes hardly any time for your hot seed to splatter across her features, some of it going straight up her nose, but even though she sputters she takes it all, letting you mark her with your semen, letting you all but fill her mouth with your load. When you're finished, she's a lewd tableau of your seed, sticky strings stretching from her forehead to her tongue, her nose practically caked in cum so that whenever she breathes, bubbles flow forth. You imagine she can't smell anything but your white chocolate cum, and that has you rock hard.

You collect your phone, snapping several pictures, and her cheeks glow a brilliant red as you do so, but she doesn't complain. You smile down at her gently, using your fingers to collect your cum up from around her lips, feeding it into her mouth. She suckles and licks up all the cum you collect, and soon enough, the region around her mouth is clean enough that you could kiss her without getting your cum on your mouth.

"Lie down on the bed," you order, and she rises, wobbling, from her knees, soon getting into position, her cheeks hot as she rests on the bed. You go to one of your drawers to collect some nylon rope, and the look on her face makes you instantly reconsider, the sheer fear she expresses. You put them back into the drawer and come back to her, her breath leveling off in relief, a small, shy smile on her lips.

"S-sorry," she says, in a sweet tinkle of a voice. "I know I'm supposed to sub for you."

You lean over her to kiss her on the lips, twisting your head to make sure you don't get any of your cum on you. Your hands brush along her flanks, teasing her breasts and buttocks alike, and she's quite wet from earlier, your fingers running along the line of her sex as your tongues dance together.

You pull back, staring down at her, deciding exactly what to do.

You take your cock and simply tease it at her, running it softly along her sex. She stares sweetly up at you in anticipation of what's to come. "I'm going to make love to you, now," you tell her, and she quietly nods. "I decide when we make love. Do you know why that is?" She shakes her head slightly. "Because I own you. I own your sexy body. You belong to me, you're mine, and I'll never, ever give you up, or let anyone hurt you, ever again." Her cheeks burn, but she's smiling sweetly up at you as you start to force your way inside her.

You softly kiss her neck and shoulders as you begin to pump in and out of her wet sex, her body shuddering gently at the feeling of your cock within her, sliding in and out, as you take her for your own, as you make her your woman. Your hands slide along her flanks, gripping and squeezing at her ass, and she gently shakes beneath you, her breath through her nose quickening as she gets fucked. Your lips kiss their way down the soft, tender flesh of her breasts, reaching one of her nipples and suckling on the perky nub, her whole body shaking beneath you as you do so.

It takes no time at all for her to come, a squeal escaping her throat as she shakes beneath you, her sex squeezing and massaging your entire length within her, her hot breath tickling the air as you take full advantage of her like that. You bite down on her nipple, and she gasps in response, fingers digging into the bed beneath her as you jam yourself as deep within her as you can get, your cock kissing at the entrance to her womb as she softly, sweetly, quivers beneath you, her hot breaths a joyous background to your furious pumping inside her.

When she orgasms for the second time, you let yourself join her in ecstasy, spraying your hot seed across her insides, filling her up with a nice thick load. You assault her mouth with your own, letting your tongue stretch its way inside it as the two of you moan and groan in ecstasy, grinding your bodies against one another, her legs nervously coming to lock around your hips, holding you tight within her.

Once you both finish coming, you surprise her by pulling back from her mouth, kissing and sucking at the soft flesh of her breasts, reaching down to grope her firm ass, and starting to fuck her roughly again, pounding away, balls slapping at her butt as you pump away. She moans and squeaks beneath you. "Thank you!" She gets out, before coming again, her insides wrapping tight around your dick as you slosh around the cum inside her. "I, I, I'm your, I belong to you!" She manages to sputter out, in the throes of ecstasy, and you suck hard on her nipple in approval, looking up at her, curious what she'll say of her own volition.

"I, fuck, fuck me, stupid!" She pleads. "Fuck me, and, and fuck me until I can't think, or talk, or do anything," she says, sputtering. "Fuck me until I'm completely owned by you, until I can't think of anything but the feeling of your cock inside me! M-make me your slave with your big cock!" She squeals and orgasms again, her insides squeezing tight on your dick, and you groan loudly at the feeling of her trying to pull another orgasm from you, her body working you overtime, making you gasp and pant softly in reply to her twitching and quivering.

You run your tongue along her breasts as she struggles to speak again, enjoying her words as she strains to think about exactly what to say. "I'm, I'm your slave, Nanashi! I do whatever you say! I belong to you! I'm your property! Use me how you like!" There's a kind of desperation in her words, needy, a desire for affirmation, that she's doing it right. You move up to meet her eyes with your own and softly kiss her lips once more, making her shudder and moan beneath you, another orgasm ripping through her body and making her bounce and shake.

You pull back from her lips, collecting some of the semen from her features, feeding it into her wide open mouth. She obediently slurps and sucks on it, staring up at you lewdly. "I love you, slave," you breathe out. "I love you so much," you tell her, collecting more and more of her seed as you pump in and out of her. "This is where you belong: at home, with me, in my bed, getting all the love and pleasure you deserve. You're my devoted love slave. You don't need to worry about anything any more - I'll take care of everything for you. I'll make sure you're safe, and healthy, and happy."

Her cheeks burn red, but she smiles at that, nodding just an inch, which makes you growl and lean down, kissing her furiously as you fuck her even harder than ever before. She orgasms over and over again, moaning and squealing into your mouth, her tongue going spastic as you play with her palate and cheeks, as you take her again and again. Your fingers roughly dig into the tender flesh of her ass as you go wild on her, and she accepts it all happily, squeaking and moaning as you take full advantage.

You also orgasm, numerous times, painting her pussy white. That you never confirmed that you were just roleplaying when you said you would knock her up, but she trusts you anyway, doesn't show the faintest hesitation as you fill her with as much cum as you did when you were desperately working to knock Setsuko up, makes you feel so wonderful, so loved, so happy, to have such a sweet, beautiful woman, who trusts you that much, her breasts currently smashed against your chest as you take her.

Eventually, though, your pace does begin to slow, your legs growing weaker as you fuck her, your nostrils flaring as you drink in her scent. Your hands explore her body, groping her sweet breasts, squeezing her glorious ass, and generally enjoying her as she happily lets you, her fingers running through your hair, grasping you desperately, passionately, as you hold yourself inside her and let out your dozenth orgasm inside her.

Only then do you pull out, letting your cum spill out, rolling onto your backside next to her, gasping and panting as you recover.

Kiyomi gently shifts her position on the bed, staring at your profile for several seconds before wrapping her hand around you. "I love you, Nanashi," she breathes out, rubbing her cheek against your shoulder. "Thank you so much, for being there for me, for helping me with, w-with, with this," she says, swallowing again. She smiles up at you, just the hint of a tear coming out of one of her eyes. Your hand reaches for it, brushing it away with your thumb.

"I love you too, Kiyomi," you tell her, with a smile of your own. "I will always protect you, and help you, and care for you. If you ever need anything at all, I'll be there." She just snuggles in tighter to you, clenching her eyes shut as if afraid that this is just a dream and it'll vanish when she opens them. You wrap your arm gently around her naked body, and pull the blanket over the two of you, before drifting off to sleep with her like that.

6