Kiyomi Comes To Get Bred By Nanashi, With Support From Kyoko
379 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some time after graduation, Kiyomi approaches you in your bedroom, wearing a sleek little teddy, followed by Kyoko who's wearing a casual t-shirt and light shorts. "Tell him, Kiyomi," Kyoko says, with a little tap on the other girl's shoulder.

"I... I want to have a child. With you," Kiyomi says, blushing, glancing down at the floor. "I don't know how good of a mother I'll be, but-"

"Don't say that crap. Just get in his bed and tell him to fill up your belly."

Kiyomi blushes bright red at that, but approaches the bed, gently settling down to lie on it next to you. "Fill up my belly, Nanashi. Please."

You take hold of Kiyomi's cheek, dragging her into a kiss as you get her positioned beneath you, the sexy teddy she's wearing slowly slipping up her legs to show off her bare stomach. You grasp her panties, gently peeling them down as you furiously press your tongue inside of Kiyomi's pliant mouth, her hot breaths tickling the inside of your own as your cock strains at your pants. Your hands run along her flanks, and Kiyomi starts to unbutton your own shirt, making you groan and grind your cock against her pelvis, which in turn makes her shudder and pant in pleasure.

Her hands soon reach for your groin, unzipping your pants, caressing your cock as it pops free, and when you pull away from your kiss to catch your breath, she hurriedly peels off her teddy entirely, leaving her naked beneath you, full breasts rising and falling.

"I love you," you tell her, shucking off your shirt. "You're so beautiful, Kiyomi," you tell her, leaning over to kiss her all over her cheek and neck and breasts, making her softly shudder in response, her cheeks blushing.

"I love you too," she breathes. "You're really handsome, and nice, and smart," she says, as your lips press against her collar bone. Your cock rubs at her thighs intermittently as you make out with her, not even thinking about fucking.

Kyoko then tosses her shirt at your head, followed shortly by her shorts. "Get to it, already, you dork," she tells you, and a glance her way shows her peeling off her bra and panties in preparation for throwing them at you. You move to tease your cock at Kiyomi's sex, and she nervously smiles up at you, a bright, sweet look on her face as she gets ready to feel your cock inside her. Kyoko hops on the bed behind you. "What did I say?" She asks, as you tease Kiyomi like that.

You start to press in, making Kiyomi squeak in pleasure. Kyoko hums her approval.

Kiyomi wriggles a little as you fill her up, and her hands run slowly up your bare stomach, running along your sculpted chest, and up to your shoulders and neck. Tentatively, almost uncertainly, she tugs just so on the back of your head, and pulls you down to meet her in a kiss. You oblige her, of course, leaning into her, letting your tongue slip into her mouth as the two of you smack your lips together like that. Her legs shift, moving subtly, rubbing against the outside of your thighs as they tenderly reach up to grasp your hips, locking herself in place behind you.

"I'm glad she's becoming a mother," Kyoko says, almost casually, as you make out with Kiyomi right in front of her. "It shows how far she's come, really." Kyoko's own hands brush slowly along your back, slipping around your waist, as you gently, tenderly fuck the beautiful, sexy woman beneath you. "I can tell it gets you horny, knowing that you'll get to knock up another girl. Is that all you live for? Are you an impregnation machine?" Her breath tickles your ear, and she gently bites on the outer cartilage, making your cock throb inside Kiyomi, which in turn makes Kiyomi squeak. "Seems like it, with that response," she says, fingers slowly brushing along your chest as her hard little nipples press into your back.

You break off the kiss with Kiyomi, staring down at her blushing face as you gently, tenderly fuck her, your balls slapping against her soft, delicious ass. Your hands grope and squeeze the flesh of her butt as your eyes remain firmly locked on hers. "You deserve all of this, Kiyomi," you tell her, kissing all along her cheek and neck. "A handsome, rich lover, the fantastic sex, children with the man you care for, co-wives that support you - everything. I'm going to take care of you, and all our children together," you tell her, before starting to run your lips slowly up her neck and cheek towards her lips, making her softly moan and shudder, a small orgasm racing through her body.

"Sounding like you've got a pretty big head there," Kyoko says, kissing your neck, shoulders, and upper back, soft lips leaving little wet spots in the cool, open air of your bedroom. Her teeth even nibble here and there, leaving their own marks as she starts to get a little more aggressive against you, rubbing her pelvis against your backside with a certain need of her own - or else just trying to intensify your own response, it can be hard to tell sometimes.

"It's sexy to watch you fuck Kiyomi," Kyoko whispers in your ear, her breath almost tickling you as she speaks. "You two make a cute couple, the sexy big-titted shy girl, and the handsome rich stud." She licks her lips. "Like something out of a romance novel. Does it bother you, being a cliche?" You grunt in reply, increasing your pace inside Kiyomi a little, moving more forcefully, now, your fingers digging into her ass to hold her in place beneath you, then sliding up to her thighs, grasping and shifting them to provide you better, deeper access.

Kiyomi just squeaks a little in pleasure at your increasing force inside her, her cheeks growing hot, her tongue tentatively slapping against your own. Her arms remain wrapped around your neck, holding you tight against her. Her hips start to work on your cock, helping to intensify the force with which you pump into her, her cranberry-apple juices filling the room with her scent as she comes beneath you, splashing them across your stomach, the warmth and wetness a delicious little note of her own ecstasy, her eyelashes rapidly fluttering as she grinds back on you.

You shift her thighs even further back, up until her ankles are pressed against your shoulders, her body twisted into a lewd v-shape as you pump away. It makes it easier to get ever deeper inside her, and it's clearly improving her own experience, by the way she shakes and gasps into your mouth, her body quickly rushing towards yet another orgasm as you thrust away, some drool escaping the two of your mouths as you make out.

"Save a load of cum for me," Kyoko tells you, in a breathless pant against your neck, making you groan into Kiyomi's mouth. "Or maybe not? Maybe you should spend it all on Kiyomi, and when I fuck you, I make sure not to let you come even a little bit, so you can save it up to knock her up? I'm sure she wants your baby really bad, after all." Your cock twitches a little inside Kiyomi once again, making her squeak and orgasm at the feeling as you pound away. "Sounds like it," Kyoko tells you, nibbling at the crook of your neck. "Come on. Splatter that cum all over her sexy insides," she breathes out.

At those words, you grunt, burying yourself to the base inside Kiyomi and letting go with several quivering bucks of your hips. Kiyomi squeals into your mouth as her own sympathetic orgasm runs through her, her back arching, her tits pressing into your bare chest as she experiences ecstasy right alongside you, drool slithering down her cheeks as you pull back, admiring her beautiful red eyes, her cheeks brilliant red as she stares up at you, her hair a tangle beneath her, a sweet, affectionate, almost senseless smile on her lips. Her feet dangle next to your head for the moment still, her breathing heavy as her beautiful, bountiful breasts rise and fall on her chest. "It was good for you, right, Nanashi?" She asks, after several seconds.

"Of course it was good for him," Kyoko says. "Guys don't come unless they're enjoying themselves."

Kiyomi's lips curl up into a proud smile, at that, her chest puffing up just a millimeter in the process. "Good," she says.

You pull back from Kiyomi, letting her legs hit the bed once more, and quickly turn on Kyoko, pinning her beneath you in a heartbeat. For all her bitchy confidence, she's not exactly the fittest girl you've ever had to fuck, and she certainly doesn't try particularly hard to resist, going so far as to spread her legs as you hold her wrists above her head. "Going to just take full advantage of me, huh?" She teases.

"I have a load or three to spare, just for you," you tell her, with a cocky smile of your own. "Kiyomi, would you mind helping a little with Kyoko? I'm not sure her legs are spread wide enough."

"A-ah, okay," Kiyomi says, hopping up, making her big breasts bounce wildly. Her hands grasp at her best friend's thighs, pulling them even farther apart, lifting them up slowly so that Kyoko's ankles are resting on your shoulders just as her own were only a short time ago. You can see some of your semen trickle out of Kiyomi's wet sex as she does the work, while Kyoko just smugly stares up at you, as if to tell you to get on with it.

Then she actually does so. "Get on with it, Nanashi. Unless you can't go again." She smirks as she says that.

"Lie back and enjoy yourself," you tell Kyoko, as you rub your cock along her slit. "I've been fucking you for years now, so there's no point in pretending like you're some teasing bitch," you tell her, with a smirk. "I know you're a cockhungry nympho deep down inside."

Before she can respond to that - and she certainly does look like she wants to - you slam your cock as far inside her as you can get it, filling her up in a heartbeat and making her loudly squeak in response to the feeling of your length inside her. You start to rapidly pump in and out of her, enjoying the caress of her tight cunt, the way her petite breasts bounce on her chest as you slam away. "Yuh, you're," she sputters out, "the one, who's addicted, to my tight cunt, and sexy body," she tells you, a little drool slipping out of her mouth as her tongue waggles around invitingly from the force of your fucking.

You lean over her, pressing your lips against hers, tilting her into a full V shape, turning her into a pretzel to make her easier to fuck. She moans into your mouth as you pump ever harder inside her, your balls slapping against her tight little ass as she comes for the first time like that. It feels as if her insides are trying to drag your cock as deep inside her as they can get, to make you kiss her womb with the tip of your dick, and you oblige her needy cunt, making her softly hum into your mouth as you bottom out entirely within her. You can feel the soft caress of her sex around your cock, the way she pants and gasps against you, her legs pushing against your chest as she strains back against you, her whole body quivering.

Kiyomi smiles from the sidelines, not with any lust like Kyoko obviously built up from watching you fuck her best friend, but just happiness. "It's nice to have someone you can trust enough to just surrender to," Kiyomi tells her, smiling down at her, running her fingers through Kyoko's golden locks. You groan a little at that as you make out with Kyoko like that, until her orgasm at last finishes, her hot breaths leveling out as she heaves and gasps. You pull back, admiring her blushing face, her cheeks smeared with spit as she stares up at you.

"I'm not, a nympho, you're, the addict," she tells you, "you've got, all these other girls, because you can't, fuck me all the time," she informs you.

"News to me," you tell her, with a smile. "I do love you, though," you tell her, giving her a sweet peck on the forehead, even as her body bounces from the force of your constant pounding, and she squeaks a little in response. "I think you're really cute, especially when you're on your back with your legs spread wide just for me," you tell her, with a hint of predatory lust in your voice as you lean over her, kissing her furiously on the lips as you fuck her like a lunatic. She moans softly against you, coming hard on your cock, the feeling of her cunt, perfectly sculpted to your dick, rubbing all over your length making you groan.

Then she pulls back from your mouth, staring up at you with her sharp golden eyes. "I love you too," she tells you, then wiggles her hips around, making both of you gasp a little in response to the feelings. "And this big, stupid cock of yours, does have its uses," she tells you, with a smirk. "It can scrape up any itches I have really deep inside me," she explains.

"Yeah?" You breathe. "Is that all it can do?"

"I dunno. What else can it do?"

"For one," you tell her, pressing your forehead against hers, slowing your pace inside her. "It can knock you up. It might derail your career plans, but so what? You can just stay in bed, and become one of my holes, like Mitsuko does. I wouldn't even expect you to contribute to the household like Kiyomi does with her online writing." You can feel Kyoko's cunt quiver against your dick, a certain pleasure coming through her body language as her cheeks flush with color. "You can just make sex with me your full time job, making sure to always be ready for me to fuck and use you. Seeing a hot babe like you, that I love, giving up her body to me, that's worth a lot to me."

Kyoko can't respond, because an intense orgasm rushes through her body, making her squeal in ecstasy, casting her head backwards as her juices splash against your stomach. Her legs push back against you, her whole body shaking and jerking as intense pleasure runs through her, some part of her clearly loving the incredibly lewd idea you've just proposed, her wet sex quivering and squeezing on your dick as she goes practically cross-eyed in response to your words.

"Like, I would, do that," she pants out, as she recovers, her cheeks red hot at her recent orgasm. You just smile down at her before giving her a furious kiss, pumping away with unrelenting force, enjoying as she comes again and again, her tongue dancing against your own as it waggles frantically inside her mouth, her cheeks red hot, her golden eyes rolling around in her head as you take full advantage of the beautiful, sexy woman beneath you.

When you finally do come inside her, she quivers and gasps at the feeling, and you pull back from the kiss to enjoy her ridiculous face, her tongue lolling out of her mouth and a thin splatter of drool running down one of her cheeks as she stares lewdly up at you, gasping and panting in response to your furious use of her body.

After your finishing, you pull out, letting some of your cum trickle onto the bed between her legs as she just collapses downward the moment she's let free, limp and nearly unconscious on the bed. Kiyomi just smiles happily that her friend has enjoyed herself. This world is amazing.

4