Kyoko and Nanashi Have Some Fun Together
468 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You're seated across from Kyoko, the study materials laid out on the desk before you. She's wearing a camisole and skirt combo that shows off plenty of skin, while you're wearing nothing but a bathrobe - you'd just gotten done having some fun with Noriko when she showed up for your study date. You'd completely lost track of time for obvious reasons.

She didn't even let you get properly dressed, just declaring that you had to dress like that since it was your fault in the first place. You decided not to argue.

With her leaned forward the way she is, it reveals the hint of cleavage for her lovely breasts. She isn't wearing a bra, that much is obvious, but you are able to focus on the studying. When you reach a natural break point, she leans back, stretching in a way that exaggerates her bust for a moment before speaking up. "So... what's your plan for the future after school?"

"I'm going to take over my father's company." While his sudden disappearance to go have a new family was convenient for your ability to fuck your mother, it was inconvenient for your ability to do whatever you felt like. You're pretty much going to move from school to the company, with a transition period of maybe a year before you're completely running things. As is, Kimiko's doing a lot of heavy lifting, helping you do manage the financials.

"Mmm," Kyoko responds, with a hum as she considers you. The back of her pen gently runs across her lower lip in a way that you know is absolutely intended to provoke a response from you. There's a gentle popping noise as it slides down and then the tension is released, her lip snapping back up to be closed. "I was thinking of getting started on a career track to management."

"I can definitely see you as a manager."

"Oh? Why's that? Because I can manage your dick so well?" Under the table, her foot gently brushes against your groin. You're not wearing anything under the robe, so your hardening cock quickly becomes clear. She just smirks as she feels it, tracing out the shape with her big toe before pulling her foot back. "We have to study, Nanashi," she says, with a pout.

"You were playing with my dick with your foot."

"You were fucking Noriko before I got here," she replies, with a shake of her head as if you're completely incorrigible. She leans back into the study materials, and you join her in studying. You give her advice - mnemonics you learned, tips on how to really get things in your head, exercises and showing her where she messes up a problem.

"...the best way to really learn something is to be forced to apply it to a problem. Teaching is the easiest one, since you have to really understand something to teach it, but there are others. If you were writing something and you needed to do research, for example."

Kyoko nods along. "You're real smart when you're not acting like a horny dumbass," she tells you, with a small smirk at her own backhanded compliment.

"I'll take that as a compliment."

"Good. That's what it was meant to be. Now, I don't quite get this formula," she says, showing you something she's working on, and you do your best to explain it to her.

When you finish studying, rather than heading back home, Kyoko instead straddles you, sitting down in your lap. Your cock is pressed up against your stomach as she leans into you, her tongue flashing against yours. Saliva slips between one mouth and the other, as your fingers run through her golden blonde hair and she softly moans into your mouth. Your hands reach for the straps on her camisole, starting to slip her out of it, and she lets you, breaking off the kiss for just a moment to allow as much.

Your hands play with her bare breasts, while hers force open your robe, fingers trailing along your bare chest, sliding ever downward towards your cock, the tip of her finger teasing its tip, a smear of precum escaping onto her finger. She breaks off the kiss to pop it into her mouth, her cheeks flush with arousal, her buttery scent managing to come through even her panties as she stares you dead in the eyes. "Hmm... would you like a blowjob?"

"Always," you respond, and she lets out a little laugh at that, pecking your nose with a quick kiss.

She hops off your lap, her hand going to your cock as she does, stroking it. "Come on, to the bed," she says, taking a firm grip on your dick and practically guiding you onto it, forcing you to lie on your back before she lies down on her stomach between your legs. "I don't want to be on my knees for this," she tells you, a flash of her tongue against her lip. "That's Reiko's place," she adds, with a sadistic smirk, dragging herself forward, your erect cock occluding much of her face as you shrug off your bathrobe.

Kyoko's tongue gingerly slithers along your length in a long, slow movement. Her breathing through her nose tickles your cock, and she stares up at you, even as her cheeks grow flush. Her tongue flashes slightly from side to side in an elegant movement, until at last she reaches the tip. Rather than wrap her lips around it, she instead kisses the very tip, wet noises accompanying each press of her lips downward. It's a constant pecking, and one of her hands reaches up for your length, gently stroking it.

There's a challeng in her eyes, as if suggesting that you should start begging for more. You just want to enjoy a sensual blowjob from your girlfriend, though, so you settle into place, resting your head against the pillow as she works you over. Her tongue flashes out past her lips, flicking along the crown of your head as her eyes remain focused on yours. You reach down for her head, gently running your fingers through her soft blonde hair as her golden eyes remain focused on you. Her free hand teases and rolls your balls in her finger, even as your dick twitches lightly.

For a few minutes, that's all there is - wet kisses and licks, a constant, soft running of your fingers through her blonde hair, and copious amounts of stroking you off. Even though there's a flush to her cheeks and a wormlike wriggle to her body, she doesn't come, her teasing being as effective on herself as it is on you. Then, finally, she pops back, pressing her tongue against her cheek, slowing her strokes on your cock as she does. By this point, your whole length is slick with saliva, gently shining from all the long trails that drool has made down it. "You know I'm not like all the other girls," Kyoko teases. "If you want my throat, you have to ask."

"I was just being considerate," you reply. "It didn't seem like you were interested in that kind of thing." She quirks an eyebrow as you tell her the most audacious lie in the world. "What do you think of the other girls?"

She kisses the tip of your dick in reply, tongue flicking at your slit, making your whole length throb for a moment. Involuntarily, a low groan escapes your throat, and she smiles. "They're all way too eager, they've gotten you used to doing whatever you want," she tells you. She kisses your tip again, a quick little peck. "You're just laying back and making me do all the work."

"It's a blowjob, isn't that how it works?"

She smirks. "Maybe." She flicks her tongue along the crown of your cock again, running a long slow circuit that feels intense and makes your fists bunch up again, an involuntary swallow accompanying the movement. "You can at least say nice things about me."

"You're very beautiful," you tell her, running your fingers through her hair. "And a hard worker, whether it's blowjobs or studying." Her tongue flicks out again, and she starts to stroke you more thoroughly, her wrist getting into it as she swivels her hand around your spit-slick cock. "I love the way your eyes look. There's that... nnn, teasing, intensity to them."

"Teasing?" She asks, popping off your cock, shifting her body a little to better show off her breasts. She gives you a feigned pout. "All you have to do is ask for me to do something... politely and thoroughly... expressing how thankful you are for me doing it... and then I'll do it. You're just-" she pecks your tip again "too-" another kiss "used to-" kiss "girls being easy. It's probably Reiko's fault, that slut." She wraps her lips around the very tip of your cock and sucks, the intense pressure seeming to try to suck every last drop of precum out of your dick before anything else can happen.

You groan at the sensation. "Please," you breathe out, "please take my cock into your tight, wet throat, wrap it around my cock, let me see your lovely neck bulge with it, I really want it so very badly. It would be really amazing and I'd be super grateful." You just barely manage to keep a straight face at that last line, and apparently your words suffice to convince Kyoko. She swoops down your whole length in a heartbeat, her nose suddenly pressed into your pelvis, her golden eyes staring up at you with a look of lewd determination.

Even as she holds herself down, her tongue flashing back and forth along the underside of your cock, her body starts to wiggle subtly on the bed. Her arousal climbs, her cheeks growing flush, more saliva dribbling out of her mouth past the tight seal. The determination in her gaze is slowly but surely replaced with raw pleasure, her eyes unfocusing as she draws closer and closer to an orgasm. "That's amazing, Kyoko," you say, to encourage her more than anything else. "You're so wonderful and great and sexy, your legs are-"

She comes, then, moaning around your cock, her eyes rolling up as she jerks in ecstasy. The feeling of vibration that rushes through your cock drives you absolutely wild, shutting you up as you let her massage your dick with her throat. Your fingers dig into the bed on either side of you, your head casting from side to side, your breathing getting somewhat erratic as you feel her fellatio turn into the most exquisite hummer imaginable.

When she comes down from her orgasmic high, she slides her lips right off your cock, leaving a trail of spit behind her as she does. She wears a cocky little smirk as she starts to stroke you again, staring up at you sweetly even as she refuses to put your dick back in her mouth for the moment. Her buttery scent reaches your nostrils, her panties no doubt completely soaked through by her recent orgasm, with how thick the scent is on the air.

You just lie back, running your fingers softly through her hair. She pops a quick peck near the base of your cock as she does so. "Setsuko's getting pretty far along," you tell Kyoko, making idle conversation as she lays her lips across your dick.

"Mhm," Kyoko agrees with a hum. "Having a kid at your age..." she shakes her head. "You really are totally incorrigble." Her fingers gently run along your cock in a continuous, smooth motion, just the fingertips teasing their way across your length as she flutters her eyelashes up at you. With the cool spit that coats your length, it is rather pleasant, even if it's definitely not going to get you off.

"What do you think about kids?"

She shrugs. "They're cute."

"I meant about you, having mine," you correct, and she presses her tongue against her cheek, her finger making a long, slow circle around the very tip of your dick as she looks upward, as if thinking it over.

She takes what feels like a minute, keeping you hard all the while, her fingers having a shocking amount of skill to manage to keep you throbbing all the while - or maybe that's just part of the local sexual package. In either case, she finally speaks up. "I guess you can impregnate me, if you ask really, really nice..." She smirks. "Ten years from now."

"That's way too long to wait," you say, before she slips her lips around the tip of your cock, cutting you off as she just sucks hard on your dick, making your hips buck right up into her mouth, your whole cock threatening to explode. "Fuck, please suck it, please Kyoko, suck my cock," you almost whimper, the teasing having driven you absolutely crazy.

Kyoko smirks at that, a glint of smugness visible in her eye, before she suddenly slams her whole mouth down your cock. You groan in response, fingers tensing in her hair, gathering it in a tight little knot. She slurps noisily, tongue flashing and rolling around, her eyelashes fluttering wildly, but she doesn't pull back from her position, face buried in your groin. Her legs absently kick at the air, her own pleasure clearly very intense in this position, and your cock twitches intermittently. Her occasional moans and hums of pleasure are also wonderful, sweet things that vibrate your entire dick in her mouth.

She comes a second time, then, jerking and quivering on your dick. Her head pumps an inch or so up and down the last bit of your cock as her golden eyes roll up in ecstasy, legs flailing behind her as she wiggles and worms on the bed. Her buttery scent grows even more intense in the bedroom, and your fingers clench down on the back of her head, holding her in your pelvis as you groan.

She doesn't let you hold her down until you come, though, sliding quickly up your whole length with a wet popping noise as it escapes past her lips. She grasps you around the base, staring up at you, her breathing ragged from both her deepthroat and her orgasm, as she struggles to keep you from coming. "You're going to come in my mouth," she tells you, her voice serious. "I want to savor the flavor."

"You're looking forward to getting addicted to the taste for the rest of your life?" You reply, with a smirk down at her, your fingers running through her hair.

"Mmm, only if the guy in question is very nice about it and remembers he has to ask to use my mouth," she tells you, just gingerly stroking your dick as it rests a few inches from her face. Her breathing has leveled out, and each little gust of air is a delight on your bare cock.

"Please, please let me come in your pretty mouth, Kyoko, please let me spray my cum all over its insides, pleas-" you manage before she wraps her lips around your tip, forming a perfect seal with the crown of your cock. Her hand strokes you, hard, pumping up and down with furious force as her cheeks hollow, the sharp sucking sensation working together with everything else to finally push you over the edge, a thick splatter of your cum escaping your dick and filling her mouth in a few seconds of surging pleasure. She squirms herself, as if absolutely delighting in the sensation of it all, her breathing becoming soft and slow, a sort of sweet release and afterglow.

When you finish coming, she pops off your cock, swilling your cum in her mouth for a long few seconds, her eyes smoldering with lust as she stares at you. She opens her mouth, presenting the sticky semen that's covered every surface, before finally closing it and swallowing. In a few sweet moments, she opens her mouth again, revealing that it's empty.

"That was great," you tell her, sincerely. It felt absolutely amazing, and your cock is still hard and wet from the whole thing, practically pleading for more. "What else do you want to do?"

"Hmm..." Kyoko says, humming softly as she considers your cock before her, laying a quick peck on the tip. "We could get back to studying," she teases.

"I'd rather keep doing this kind of thing, if it's all the same to you."

"Oh, you want to keep going? You should have said," Kyoko replies, stroking your length gently. "Probably in words like... hmm... what would be the best way to say it?"

"You're so beautiful and sexy, Kyoko, I can't finish with just that," you reply.

"That does sound right," she agrees. "How about you get Terumi up here, so I can have sex right in front of her? She's a masochist, right?"

"More subby than masochistic," you say, reaching for your phone, sending Terumi a quick text.

Come to my room for sex when you can.

I'm practicing cooking with Setsuko, Master. Should I come now or wait?

I guess your needs are more important, Master! Sorry! ♡♡♡ Be right there!

No, finish your cooking. I can wait.

Yes, Master! ♡♡♡ I♡love♡you!

Kyoko strips herself out of her skirt and panties, leaving her naked on the bed as she lies back down between your legs. Her tongue flashes out for your cock, a slow, sensitive movement, flicking at the very tip of your dick a few times before before she starts to suckle on it. It's a lovely warmup, keeping your cock hard all the while, her saliva falling out of her mouth in slow drips and drabs that coat your whole length.

After a few minutes, Terumi shows up in your bedroom, practically bursting through the door. Her cheeks are warm, and you can catch a hint of her grape scent, as well as her juices gently trickling down her inner thigh. She's wearing a sweater dress, and from the pair of perky little tips on her breasts, and the visible trickle of her juices, you're fairly certain she's wearing nothing else. "Master?" She pants.

"Take off your clothes," you tell her, even as Kyoko shifts her position on the bed, gently stretching and rolling her shoulders as she looks down at your naked body. It takes no time at all for Terumi to be naked, wearing nothing but a warm glow and a smile, copious amounts of her juices running down her inner thighs as she stares at the scene before her.

"You can have all the sex with Nanashi you want," Kyoko says, a lewd little smirk on her face, "once my turn is over. Until then, watch and wait. Don't even get on the bed." She shifts her body upward, straddling you, teasing your cock with her wet sex. Her buttery scent mixes together with the fresh addition of Terumi's thick grape one, filling your nostrils with an absolutely delightful set of smells.

Then, without a moment's hesitation or the slightest gentleness, Kyoko slams her tight cunt all the way down your cock, grinding herself against you for a long moment. Her eyelashes flutter as she leans forward, her hands pressing down on either side of you for balance as she stares at your face, golden eyes locked on yours. Her movements start off a little patient and slow, then just begins to fuck you like a wild woman, pounding up and down, her juices occasionally splashing down onto your pelvis or inner thighs as she rides you.

Terumi stares with bulging eyes, the flush of arousal running from her cheeks all the way down to the tips of her nipples. Her tongue flashes out past her lips, but she just clasps her hands in front of her.

"You can play with yourself, Terumi," you tell her, before Kyoko hungrily leans down to kiss you, more to keep you from paying attention to Terumi than anything else. Her slender fingers run along your cheeks as she fucks herself on your cock like a maniac, wet slapping noises accompanying each thrust. It takes a scant few moments for Terumi's wet pants and lewd moans to join the cacophony of sexual noises; a glance out of the corner of your eye confirms that she's playing with herself wildly, pressed up against the wall for balance, her purple eyes full of incandescent lust as they focus on you and Kyoko's bodies with boiling hot intensity.

Kyoko, for her part, breaks off the kiss, letting her lips soon find your cheeks, your neck. Her teeth make little nibbles at the flesh there, even as her ass keeps ramming up and down your cock. Your hands slide across her naked body, playing with her ass cheeks, sliding down to gently tease her slick lower lips, before one gets in the space between you and starts to toy with her clit. The little love nub provokes quite the sharp response, hot pants and moans escaping the girl atop you as she keeps fucking you.

She comes for the first time soon thereafter, just grinding herself against you as she squirts her buttery juices all over your thighs and pelvis. Her gaze flicks over to Terumi for a moment, a smirk on her lips as she sees the other girl frantically masturbating, before rising upward, showing off her gorgeous body. There's a faint sheen of sweat to her body now, giving her a pleasant shine. Her breathing is shallow, her cheeks warm, but at last she speaks, her fingers trailing across your bare chest, making teasing little circles around your nipples, seeming to determine exactly how flexible your stomach is as she presses against it.

"You have to stay in shape," she tells you, more an order than anything else. "This hot bod of yours gives me something good to look down at when I'm on top." Her fingers slide gently up your body, and yours do the same on hers, running up from her thighs towards her breasts, gently squeezing the supple things. They're by no means the biggest tits of your girls, but they're plenty nice, and as you thumb her nipples, you find they're quite sensitive as well - a low, throaty moan escapes her lips as she feels it, reverberating through the room, and then she swiftly leans down, finding your lips with hers, her tongue forcefully invading your mouth without the slightest hesitation. Saliva drips out of her mouth and into yours, almost threatening to drown you with its sheer quantity, and you pump up into her, making her come and squirt all over again.

Here and there, as Kyoko rides you, you'll hear a stuttered squeal from Terumi off to the side, your submissive concubine moaning in pleasure and delight as she watches you fuck another woman. One hand leaves Kyoko's tits to instead grasp her hair, holding her against you, making the kiss you share become even more intense and forceful, your tongues playing with one another, hers teasing your palate or the back of your gums from time to time, while yours just spears its way into her mouth and slaps at whatever it can find.

She moans loudly as she comes yet again, the noise filling the space between your mouths and practically making your teeth vibrate. Copious splashes of her juices splatter down onto your pelvis, smearing themselves around there, creating a puddle beneath the space where your two bodies are constantly ramming into each other. And it's a bilateral process, now - you're fucking up into her, your hips bucking, the tip of your cock feeling like it's threatening to slip inside her womb itself each time it slams up against her. She sputters, saliva dripping out of her mouth, at the sheer forcefulness of your movements.

Her responses are too enticing for you to continue to control yourself and let her do all the work. Besides, you love seeing her on her back. You grab her hips and twist her around, forcing her onto her back beneath you, making her kick and struggle, but each thrust of your dick inside her makes her whole body twitch with pleasure, a fresh little splash of her juices raining down on the blankets beneath you as you struggle to keep her where she is.

You are very athletic and fit, while Kyoko is just skinny, so she can't stop you. She scowls up at you. "Get buh, back on yuh, your back," she tells you, in a voice that stutters from your constant, forceful thrusts, her cheeks glowing red, her eyes rolling up as she comes again in that position.

"I just want to spoil my wonderful girlfriend," you tell her, as you continue to fuck her, shifting your grip from her hips down to her thighs, taking a tight hold and using that to control her body and your pace inside her. "You work so hard to study, not like lazy Terumi here, who can only imagine herself as my concubine." You glance over at Terumi, who's watching the whole affair with unfocused eyes. "Are you having fun, Mi-chan? I am loving fucking this beautiful sex goddess."

Kyoko orgasms again at that point, her hips bucking wildly as she spasms in ecstasy, a noisy moan escaping her throat as she twitches. Her skin by this point is coated with sweat, giving her a shiny appearance, her lovely blonde hair dyed into a deep golden hue with exertion. She stops trying to fight you for the moment, either your compliments or her own sexual pleasure shutting her up, and you take advantage of the opportunity to ramp everything up as much as you can.

One hand reaches for her clit, teasing and rolling around the sensitive numb, pressing at it with your palm or brushing at it with your fingertips. The other goes for her breasts, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, rubbing them with your thumb - each touch sends another jolt of pleasure through her sexy body, making her shiver and jerk beneath you, eyelashes fluttering rapidly. Saliva slips out of her mouth as she jerks in sheer, bloody-minded ecstasy, her face contorted in pleasure, her eyes unfocused as she stares up at you.

You go at her like that for a long, long time, doing your best to hold back your orgasm while you make Kyoko come without ceasing. She doesn't even have the chance to complain any more - her mouth is too busy gasping and panting for air in between frantic squeals and moans of pleasure. Her eyes are glassy, looking vaguely towards Terumi but clearly without much focus. Her head bounces limply with each thrust on your part, and it gives you the most gorgeous view.

"Muh, Master," Terumi pants out, making you glance her way. "Can, can I join, please, Master? I don't want toh, to be needy," she slurs out, before orgasming again, her hips bucking wildly.

The sight of her like that, pleading for your cock, for your attention, while Kyoko is obviously plenty satisfied with all the orgasms she's had... well, it pushes you over the edge. You bottom out in the hot blonde tease beneath you and just splatter a thick load of creamy cum all over the insides of her happy little cunt.

Once you're completely finished, you pull out, but rather than inviting Terumi into the bed, you instead crawl into a position behind Kyoko, spooning her sexy body as your cock gently slips in between her thighs. "Mm... I love you, Kyoko," you tell her, your cock rubbing slowly along the line of her sex as you speak. "You're so cute and sexy and smart." Your lips peck their way across the bare flesh of her neck.

"Thank you," she teases back, rubbing her thighs slowly along your hard cock in a near-masturbatory way, her juices dripping down on your length slowly. "I love you too." She tilts her head back, puckering up for a kiss, and you give her one, while Terumi can only watch and pant (and keep masturbating).

You enjoy your little denial play, snuggling with Kyoko and letting your kisses rain down on her neck even more as your hands run along her bare skin. You start to speak in her ear, not a whisper, wanting Terumi to hear every word. "I want you to marry me," you tell her, nibbling on the cartilage. "Yuriko will be my legal wife, but I want you to have something better than just a concubine like Terumi. I can make some financial arrangements... an allowance, a joint account, something like that, to make you almost equal in status to a legal wife. Unlike Terumi, who will only ever be my submissive little concubine."

Terumi orgasms again to those words, moaning as her hips buck, a spray of her grape juices splashing down onto the floor of your bedroom as her eyes roll up in ecstasy. She presses her upper back against the wall to keep her balance as her legs wobble all over the place, some drool slipping out of her mouth. Kyoko just smirks, enjoying a moment of sadistic power over the other girl, before speaking up. "That does sound nice... I'll think about it," she declares, her voice teasing.

"You can think as long as you want. The offer is always open."

"It had better be." She tightens the grip of her thighs on your cock, making you groan into her ear. She licks her lips, a noisy movement. "Terumi, you can get fucked now."

Terumi's legs wobble but her hands come out of her cunt, her eyes wild with lust as she comes to the bed. She gets on her knees on it, and you let go of Kyoko, rising up to kiss Terumi right on the lips with a wet smack of tongue against tongue. Her whole body shivers in response, as if she nearly came from just that, and then your lips begin to make their way down her neck, to her full breasts, then at last kissing and suckling her nipple.

Your hands reach down for her ass cheeks, squeezing and groping them as you just enjoy sucking on her teat. She moans and comes almost instantly, her eyes rolling up, her hands limply flailing as she hesitates to just grab the back of your head to press you against her tit.

When her orgasm finishes, there's a thick puddle of her juices between her thighs, and her eyes are unfocused as she looks at you. You pop your lips off her tit, taking hold of her hips and gently guiding her to lie down on her back, right next to where Kyoko is still lying on her side.

Rather than just going at it rough, you take your time, angling your still-slick cock at her cunt before slowly slipping it in, really taking your time as you do so, just closing your eyes and drinking in all the scents. Terumi pants and squirms beneath you, her thighs absently teasing at your hips as you fill her up. When you bottom out inside her, you don't start to really go at it, instead simply slipping out in a long, slow movement.

"Nn..." Terumi whimpers, panting as her tits bounce and jiggle in front of you, more a product of her own squirming. "Master, you can use my body as roughly as you like."

"This is how roughly I like," you tease, continuing your slow movement in her cunt, enjoying the flush to her cheeks, the way she clearly wants more but is unwilling to ask. You lean down over her, gently kissing her on the lips, your tongues flicking against one another in your mouths. It's almost as bad for you as it is for her, the slow and gentle way you fuck Terumi, but you're enjoying the teasing too much to give in.

Kyoko speaks up then, leaning up closer to the pair of you, kissing at your cheek. You turn your head to meet her lips with yours, your tongues flicking against one another as Terumi is left to watch and whimper in desire. You're so slow that even she's having a hard time coming, her body actually wiggling on the bed until you snap one hand around her hip and grip it tight, holding her in place. She lets out a throaty whine in response, but she doesn't offer any verbal complaint.

Terumi presses her breasts out and up, inviting you to look at or play with them, even as Kyoko strokes your cheek and maintains this long kiss. You let your hand slide up from Terumi's hips to her tits, just roughly groping them as you do so, your fingers digging into the flesh. That's enough to make her come, her hips bucking, her legs snapping around your waist as she spasms on the bed beneath you, all that pent up desire exploding in a moment as her juices spray out across your pelvis.

Kyoko breaks off the kiss then, slithering around behind you, wrapping her arms around your stomach and perching her chin on your shoulder. Her bare breasts and perky nipples press against your back as she does this, and she kisses at your neck for a moment before speaking. "You really are just a horny concubine for Nanashi, aren't you?" Terumi nods, still a bit drunk off the pleasure of her recent orgasm. "It's pretty sad... you love him sooo much, but all you are to him is a quivering little sex pet." She kisses your neck greedily, finding her way up to your lips soon enough, making out with you.

She practically humps her back, her buttery juices dribbling down your back, as you just molest Terumi's tits and keep a slow and steady pace going inside her. She squirms and jerks in pleasure, a blood red color to her cheeks as she watches you make out with another woman, seemingly ignoring her completely. She starts to wiggle on your dick again, pushing herself up and down as you fuck her, increasing her pace just a little. You respond by getting rougher with her tits, which she seems to take to mean that she should do it even more. Her pace on your cock gets faster and faster, hot breaths escaping her throat as she bounces up and down, her eyes wild with lust.

You break off the kiss, glancing down at Terumi, and Kyoko pipes up. "I'm trying to kiss my boyfriend here, you living onahole," she tells Terumi, making the other girl burn bright red with humiliation, seeming to blush so hard you can almost feel the radiating heat up here. "Stop distracting him with your body when I'm the one who came all this way to spend time with him."

"Suh, sorry," Terumi slurs out, though she still keeps riding your dick as much as she can like that.

You sigh, using your grip on her tits to start forcing her to move around; in a few seconds - with some winces and pants of mixed pain and pleasure on Terumi's part - you're on your back, Terumi's tight wet cunt still wrapped taut around your cock. She immediately starts to ride you like a wild woman, while you lean up to better appreciate her body, licking at the bare flesh of her neck.

That provokes Kyoko, who's soon squeezed up next to you finding your lips with her own, the pair of you kissing hungrily while Terumi does all the work for you. A nearly constant cascade of her juices rains down on your cock, and she comes fast and hard in this position, purple eyes wide as she rides you faster and faster, pounding up and down your dick. You enjoy it, enjoy the feeling of the girl atop you and the constant, tongue-fighting kiss that you share with Kyoko. Saliva slips out of your mouths from time to time, little lewd splashes of spit that cascade down your bodies, which only excites Terumi further, her breathing becoming squeaky as she comes over, and over, and over again like that, coating your dick in a thick soup of her own juices.

When Terumi starts to sag a little, her pace slowing down, Kyoko breaks off the kiss with a wet popping noise, grasping Terumi by the hair and yanking her down onto her back on the bed once more. This time, she sticks her cunt right on top of Terumi's face, though she faces you rather than your concubine, meeting your eyes with a little smirk.

Terumi does plenty of loud licking and slurping on Kyoko's cunt, but Kyoko's hands reach out for your own, lacing her fingers together with yours, even as her cheeks flush. "She's surprisingly, mm, good at this," she pants out, leaning forward to kiss your lips. It's a quick, loving peck between the two of you as you spitroast Terumi between you, but it's a real delight. "But she can't compete with that big, thick cock of yours," she adds, with a smirk of her own. Your cock throbs inside Terumi, and the girl beneath the two of you comes right then and there, moaning loudly into Kyoko's mouth.

Kyoko comes herself, squirting out her juices all over Terumi's face, and you lean forward to kiss her again, this time letting your tongue slip into her mouth. You balance on one another's bodies as your hips continue to jam themselves back and forth, slamming your hard cock inside Terumi, forgetting all your earlier hard work to tease the horny submissive in the moment, just enjoying the way she seems to almost drown in pleasure beneath Kyoko's constantly spilling out juices, frothy bubbles sometimes appearing in them as Terumi's neck and chin - and no doubt, face too - are rendered a lewd mess.

"Pay attention to me, not this glorified sex doll," Kyoko says, with a certain venom to her voice - more directed at Terumi than you, though, provoking a squirming kick of the legs from the girl on the bottom. "She's barely more sentient when she gets horny than Reiko is," Kyoko notes, leaning forward to smack your lips once more, your tongues flashing against one another.

She comes a few more times like that, her buttery scent having little chance against Terumi's far more copious quantities of grape-flavored juices. When you finally start to feel yourself drawing near the edge, grunting into Kyoko's mouth as you furiously ram back and forth, she pulls back. "Look me in the eyes," she tells you, demanding your full attention even as you get ready to splash a load of cum deep inside of Terumi's wet sex.

You groan, bottoming out, staring Kyoko right in those lovely golden eyes of hers, and manage to force out a single sentence. "I love you, Kyoko," you groan. Beyond that, you just shudder and come, Terumi quivering in sympathetic orgasm, moaning loudly as her legs kick at the air.

Kyoko just smirks. "I know you do."

When you're spent, you pull out of Terumi, and by this point your thighs and pelvis are just caked in juices. Some of your cum dribbles out of Terumi's sex as you pull out, and there's plenty of her own juices mixed there too, a thick soup of the stuff. It's an appealing sight, but as Kyoko pulls off Terumi's face - revealing the sheer quantities of juices that have been smeared all over it, the hazy look in her eyes, the total mess of her hair - you can see she's not exactly looking her Sunday best.

"Let's take a shower," you say, slapping Terumi's thigh lightly. You and Kyoko can hop off the bed and head in with ease; Terumi, on the other hand, wobbles her way off the bed and just winds up crawling into the shower with the pair of you, earning a laugh from Kyoko.

"Sheesh. She really is completely shameless. Since you're down there, why don't you clean our feet?" Terumi just drunkenly nods, reaching for the soap before she starts to clean your feet with loving, gentle care - not in a sexual fashion, just a thorough one. It's intensely erotic.

"Terumi's going to move into my home as soon as high school is done. She's going to get knocked up too, right?" Terumi nods, still catching her breath, heaving with exertion after the recent sex. She looks so hot on her hands and knees like that, but you want a bit of a break for the moment. "Setsuko's helping her learn about all the kinds of stuff housewives do."

"Isn't her lifelong ambition just to be your slave?"

"Concubine," you correct, gingerly reaching down to pat Terumi's head. "I think you can stand up now," you say. Despite how erotic it is to see her on her hands and knees like that, your feet are pretty clean by this point. She rises unsteadily, needing to balance against the shower wall to keep herself upright. "I was hoping you'd move in permanently, too. Or at least start sleeping over regularly..." Your fingers gently tease along Kyoko's bare skin, making her sigh. "You're a sexy goddess, Kyoko. I want you always to be near me."

"Mm, maybe," she teases, enjoying dragging this particular part out. "I'll think about it... sleepovers, hmm. That's so time consuming."

"Well, whatever you choose, I really hope that I can knock you up and give you a whole bunch of kids. Terumi's going to get knocked up too, once school starts coming to an end - she doesn't want to go to university, so she can be nice and pregnant when graduation happens." Terumi practically salivates at those words, her eyes bulging with erotic desire.

Kyoko leans in, pecking you on the lips - then Terumi joins in too, and soon enough it's a three way war, both girls vying for position in the limited space inside your mouth. You just enjoy it for a long few seconds, before they finally break off the kiss. Terumi gives up first, obviously, speaking up once her lips leave yours. "I love you so much, Master."

"I love you too," Kyoko adds, as she pops off your lips.

"I love both of you beautiful girls," you tell them, grasping their hair and pulling them back into a three-way kiss.

5