4- Clearly, I wasn’t Crazy Enough
862 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Late at night, it was quiet outside.

The moon glissen the night's skies, lighting the dark streets and alleyways that permetrated the ground.

"Haah.....haah....Y-yuu-kun....Yes! Give me more Yuu-kun!"

Where only the stray animals roamed through the night, communicating one after another, a few of which were people that work on the late shift of the night. Some just wanting to spend their time on their computers while some...

"Com'on bitch! Where's that fucking intense gaze like you can see through me. Where the fucking is where huh?" I breathe hard as the intense flow of my braincells began to go overdrive from the intense action, to which, my hands dance through Shouko's clitoris. Playing my hands like I was picking the guitar strings.

My other hand which was dancing through her chest, fondling and squeezing through her nipples as I greedily lick over her body, poking on each part to which....

"G-ahn..." She came once again as I evily grinned, proceeding to rub my shaft on her pussy, grinding it while not putting it inside her.

Due to having been provoked by her, I began to playfully touched her body to the point where she had already cummed multiple times, not even at the point where I haven't put my rod inside her.

Her mind keeps going blank, my hand skills were not only trying to hit the right spots in her sensitive areas, but I taken the liberty of how to sow her body to where special parts are hit by my gaze which swept through her entire body.

It wasn't just a personal skill of mine. In truth, this all lays dormant of every male genetic known to man.

For guys, no matter how confident or experience you are. There will come a time where your skills would reach a limit. A limiter of such skills that not even professional gigolos know about.

In truth, it is the confidence in men that are shattered in the test of time, slowly began to degrade over all male communities to which men began to stagnate as time goes on.

Why are younger males be more popular than older males when both are just the same?

Why do women tend to mix up sexuality in a younger man and the loving relationship of an older man whose already in a relationship?

Why do Authors prefer Netorare and not Vanilla?

Okay, I won't talk about the last one since even I don't know what the fuck's wrong with them at all. Must be a new breed of humans at that point considering their mind is wired different than normal humans and even me.

I do at some point try to sell my art through the net and felt like in comparison, NTR sells more than Vanilla at which point, I decided that some of those skills are better used considering that I even got a higher commission through that, despite some are aggrieve at my choice in the matter.

Sex sells while personal favor are nothing compared to the fat stacks I've been given.

But besides that, the main thing I'm telling is that once guys hit a certain point such as learning what sex is, they tend to view it as sacred while at the same time, a limit known as 'shame' began to manifest inside them.

Willing or not, they grow inside of a man and slowly infest their bodies, the limit of their potential began to slowly lock down as time goes on.

It also began even heavily implied on the modern area where women's rights began to heavily implied on the society, where men's pride began to go downhill at a point where they don't show much of their usual masculinity and ending up being afraid of how society treats them. For women, the more they grew into power, the more they began to abuse their rights, slowly emphasizing on the so-called 'Feminism' to the point where both gender began to feel procecuted because of that, even upholding their standards to the point where men's pride began to shift into another direction.

I could go on with the rant of women, men and the sexuality of it all but the point I'm talking about mainly comes from a man's pride becoming their own downfall in restricting their so-called 'skill', capable of even discerning a special point in women that can raise their stimulation through a sense of touch, even making them cum through sexual touch.

"Ahn...." Shouko's sensitive point being on a certain part of her body, near her left chest area, which is close to her armpit. Once I began to fondle and press a certain part, her sensitivity became even more higher than before as I fondle her breast slowly and gently, stimulating her body to the point where she couldn't hold out her moans.

"Yuu-kun...so good....Ah~" I began to move my hands from her breast, down to her nipples. Only I did just graze my hands on top of it and moving down to her belly.

I wasn't just trying to fondle her body, I began to inspect every inch of her body while looking at her face, slowly finding a sensative point to which I can exploit the stimulation, emulating it even further to the point where I make sure that her body which became stiff from the continuous climaxes, began to tense as if she was ready to climax once more.

'I, your father, have enough you bitches that would ruined me again. Not once have I properly felt relieve as only yesterday, a day where I felt that it was a new break and it was only a day where I get to have a proper rest for the first time in my life!'

"Ahn~ Ah~" Her moans became even more lewd as she climaxed once more, this time however, her voice weakens as she collapsed herself unto me. Wet fluids began to drip not only her mouth, the sweat of her body began to creep up and bonded with my naked body. Her pussy began to secrete its own wet liquid which was dripping on my penis felt unpleasant as I threw her off to my bed and stood up as I head to the bathroom.

My long, hard shaft was unsatisfied that I wasn't able to cum as even though I was almost close to climax as well, I ignored it mainly because I was too dirty from having that bitch's scent on my body and was just tok tired from having to pleasure that bitch to the point of knocking her unconscious.

I decided to take a warm shower while stroking my rod to let it all go as I was too uncomfortable with copulating with people, just mostly tired and wanted to at least have a rest and be ready for school.

It wasn't because I'm afraid of doing the deed nor to be comitted to have sex with her. I....

I just feel disgusted.

I don't like touching people. It was to the point where I would vomit the moment I made skin contact with people. I could hold it in at some point but like tolerance, it only develops not resist. There's also the misunderstandings I get caught in but it was at that point made me afraid of skin contact.

I didn't know why but there were times I get misunderstood by people all around me when my hands tried reaching out to women who I talked with. Just trying to approach a casual conversational with them.

As a kid, right before my parents had pass on, an incident happen when there was a girl I wanted to talk to, happen to just touch her out of pure goodwill. Then, she suddenly spasm out of control, suddenly convulsing to the point where everyone saw it as me trying to harm her, eventually spiraling down to what my current state was and decided that no matter what...

Humans are just disgusting creatures that mask themselves into hypocrisy after another.

[Yuuji! What did you do to Miko-chi?!]

Your childhood friends.

[Yuuji. You promise us that you won't cause problems for us. Did you like to your family like that?]

Family.

[Tsubabe-kun! Apologize to Ayako-san! You hurt her!]

And the new friends that said to be on your side.

'Liars'

They are Liars.

'Liars'

They only wore masks.

'Liars'

They would stab you in the back the moment you let your guard down.

..........

For how much I live, I come to understand that everything the world had created, its structured that the world is just a fucked up place, only when Good becomes just a Twisted evil and Evil becomes just a cruel good, one can come to understand that you only have yourself to rely on.

Yet...

"I just....don't want to live anymore...."

I head out of my room and went into another room which was supposed to be a guest room if things escalate or when someone plan on living at the apartment temporarily.

It was only at caution did I prepare this but I was fortunate enough to have a spare room where there's a bitch inside my room.

Quickly headed inside and locking the door, I hastily retreated to the nearest corner to which I began to curl up and began to hyperventilate out of pure panic.

"Haah.....haah...."

My gaze continue to linger through the door, reminded once again that I was never at peace, continue to struggle as I would normally do.

'I can't escape....'

No matter how much I struggle for freedom, it continues to haunt me, memories of terror and humiliation continue to linger inside me.

I tried to put on a brave front, being confident in my actions. But in the end, the one thing I fear more than death....

Is being alive while continuing to live through hell.

I am observant of my surroundings and everyone around me might seem normal.

However...

"Monsters....everyone are monsters..."

The psycholical trauma continues to linger on and on inside me. Treating everone as demons, monsters, aliens or even just fleshy mobs, ready to devour me whole.

"Ahh.....leave me alone...."

This is how I usually dealt my emotional trauma, My mental state and....how to face living in a world out to get you.

Lock in a room, all alone while trying to cope that I could hopefully die once I find the 'fate' I seek....

******

I couldn't sleep but had rested enough to at least energize me to have a proper cognitive thinking, letting me focus on another day of pure hell.

There was already knocking on the door to which I snap out and open the door to see a young girl pouting at me, upset that there was disassisfaction on her face.

"Muu~ How can you stop right there Yuu-kun. Did you say that you would fuck me so hard that I want to call you daddy?"

"Hah? Why would I fuck you? You think that just because you know my weakness, doesn't mean I'll fall in your trap?" I said as I gave my usual grin, showing that I might not be able to report her to someone, I'm not a fucking coward that would listen to her wishes.

Yeah, I'm not like those bitchy guys who think girls are sacred nor some asshole that can beat a girl up. I treat every women like how I treat men. Insects left and right.

The law dictates that I can't punch a woman but I'm not planning by following the law.

Do they think that your safe because monkeys want to want to protect you just because you give them chances to fuck you?

"Ah." Then, her body becomes limp the moment I touch her as her eyes widen as a sinister grin manifest in my face.

"Bitch." I said to her, crazy or not.

Whether your a yandere with brains to cover your insanity, the strength to cover that bloodlust or the craziness to see that people would fear you.

But I...

"I am not someone you can fuck with. You think that your craziness would affect me? Nah bitch, your in my house."

"Listen here. The law might be on your side, society would protect you like how white knights try to be noble warriors when they are just simps that act like they can get sex by being nice."

"You live in my house, there's only one rule if you plan on staying here. Don't fuck with me. I don't give a fuck if you want to have a blowjob, the 69 or missionary for all I care."

"When your in my house, you better be an obedient daughter of mine if you wanna stay at my place. Got it?" Since there was no point in driving this bitch out that has the potential to slit my throat the moment I would fuck other women, why chase the grim reaper when I can invite her out on a date? Maybe she can teach me how to rap instead and let me call her daddy.

Thinking that the potential death now switches from just waiting for her to snap my neck to building a harem, why wait for death when you can seek her out instead?

"Then lets have a bet." I said as to motivate this bicth who seems to be angry about the thoughts inside my mind, clearly she can probably expect my actions to be as crazy as always.

"Make me fall in love with you so hard that I won't die. Or, I will seek out women, making them fall for me and you'll eventually kill me out of spite." I began to walk towards my room, tossing a folder towards her as the moment she saw the inside, her eyes widen as it contain all the information I gathered in just a day in school. Happy to myself at the work I did which clearly her face grew mad at me.

"Now, who shall win in this battle? You who can take my heart away or me who can build a harem while trying to get killed. The choice is yours."

Since your hesitant to kill me, why not seek death by doing what no other pussy characters that have a yandere do in their harem?

31