Epilogue
1.1k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sammy had me sitting on her lap, one arm wrapped around my waist and the other holding the remote as she lazily flipped through entertainment channels on the large float TV residing in Sammy’s cushy little living room inside her interstellar mini shuttle. 

I’d grown to somewhat enjoy my new life in the game I created, thankfully Sammy’s plan had failed tremendously. 

When I first got here I was terrified, following Sammy onto dangerous planets for high paying bounties. 

Only a week after the new game was released and the new character (me) was added that the fan art and porn started being uploaded again. 

Much to Sammy’s disappointment, fans didn’t draw just me, no they drew the both of us, almost always in matching skimpy outfits or sexy costumes from other unrelated entertainment series and games. 

Sammy was forced to retire early, she couldn’t continue taking contracts if her powerful battle suit constantly disappeared, replaced with skimpy little clothes better fit for a luxurious party or a day at the beach. 

Our lives became rather lazy and uneventful after Sammy’s retirement, leading me to believe that my former team on earth had made a ‘Lesbian life simulator’ game based off the first two action/adventure games about Sammy. 

They’d talked about making one before, but I’d always said no and now that I was in the game itself.. well I really didn’t have much (any) control over the decisions made for future developments. 

Since Sammy’s retirement we’d been living in one of the luxurious cities on a human inhabited planet that I’d designed when I created the first game. 

It was rather nice and peaceful, although I would never vocalize to Sammy that I much preferred this lifestyle as it was similar to the one I had on Earth in the real world. 

She missed the life I’d designed for her, full of adventure, action and horror. 

She’d taken up jogging and intense exercises to keep her busy most of the day, a way of trying to forget about her early retirement, of course she’d drag me along on the jogs and runs although I couldn’t handle the intense workouts she did such as rock climbing and parkour, she told me she wouldn’t stand for her girlfriend being lazy and possibly getting out of shape so reluctantly I agreed to the running, it felt nice anyways and the scenic routes we took were always beautiful, Sammy made sure to take me to the nicest trails and parks as she noticed I enjoyed the runs more when I had something pretty to look at like the forest’s or bubbling little Creek’s we often passed by. Honestly all in all my first impression of Sammy was wrong, she was actually a Kind and caring girlfriend if not a little too dominating at times but that was to be expected from her personality. 

Everything she did for me was out of care for my well-being and my health, hence the jogging and runs. I had to admit it felt nice being a submissive girl in a Lesbian relationship, at first I was reluctant but over time I’ve grown to love being spoiled and pampered by Sammy. 

She had plenty of money saved from her many previous bounties so we lived in somewhat luxury, the living quarters in her ship was like a medium sized apartment so we didn’t have to find housing once we’d retired to this world, the only thing we had to pay was parking fees which were extremely cheap. 

I heard a small popping noise and looked down, my former clothes had disappeared and replaced by a skimpy little red velvet dress, black leggings, a tight red bow tied around my neck like a collar and cute little kitten heel’s. 

I looked up at Sammy reluctantly as her clothes disappeared and were replaced with similar attire to mine except her clothes were all black with blue ribbons tied into her hair. I expected her to be angry but instead she just smiled down at me.

“How convenient for once, I was just about to suggest we go out for the night, my treat.” She said as she licked her lips and stared down at my curvy little body.

pulling my waist closer to her, she pinched my nipple and I let out a small moan as I bit my lip.

“Sounds perfect, love.” I said with a slight blush, I squirmed out of her lap and leaned up on my tippy toes giving Sammy a quick but sensual kiss. 

She smiled down at me then took my hand in hers, grabbed her purse and we walked out the door of her ship, heading into the city for a night of fun and safe excitement. 

32