Chapter 2: In the middle of wilderness
6k 12 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hohoho, an interesting mortal, Well, he is a god now... hohohoho, Bible god... seems you did a good job there creating a world like this, as expected of my student."

*

"Curse you, God!!!!"

I was in the forest in the middle of nowhere, the sun shines brightly as it graze my skin.

I saw my clothes that were identical to the original yato, sweater jersey and track pants with a white bandana around my neck, and a pair of brown boots. My appearance really looks like him but a bit younger, I should probably on 17 years of age.

"*Whistle* no wonder, hiyori said towards him that he isn't awe-spiring. I could now probably agree with that."

I begin to walk somewhere where my feet could lead me, I look everywhere while mesmerized by the green leaves and many trees, the warm wind that touching my skin, butterflies that fly around, flowers in the ground, and other animals especially birds that are chirping happily.

"I wonder... What chapter did I reincarnate...is it around where Asia become the sacrifice or is it to the point where issei fight off that white dragon... What the fuck is that person's name again?"

Apparently, no... I don't remember much more about high school DxD, it's been 3-4 years since I stop watching it. I think I stop watching the anime after the hero was released. I don't like the animation now I regret not watching it.

(Zero: Same here my friend, fucking... I am rewatching it now....)

I continue walking and walking until I reach a certain place, this place has a beautiful lake, where I could see deers drinking on it. It looks peaceful and relaxing so I decided to stay there.

Once I stepped on the said place, I notice there is a person on the right-side sleeping while leaning on the tree.

It was a little girl wearing a provocative black gothic lolita exposing her belly and under developed breast, albeit with a cross-shaped tape covering her nipples.

She has long black hair down under her hips, her eyebrows quivered and opens, exposing gray eyes, that look like the eye of a reptile, she looks at me and tilted her head without any emotion that was expressed on her face.

I was startled when she was looking at me but heaved a sigh.

After all

I use stealth mastery ever since I started to walk, to avoid some wild animals like bears if there is, and right now, I am thankful and turn around and about to walk away. Thanks to those experiences and memory of Yato from the anime, I feel like I'm the one who experiences those. His memory, fighting style, and everything were transferred to me which is what I'm glad.

However

"And who might you be?"

A voice coming from the little girl gives me a chill, it doesn't show such feeling at all, it is too monotone and cold as if she was looking at someone who's below her.

I look at her without any change on my face, her voice just gives me a chill but it was no way I'm scared of her.

I smiled playfully with my eyes turned like of those a cat.

(This is how he looks)

"Well, hello there, Black hair loli! I am just passing here looking for my 5 yen, did you see it? Your not? You can just call me Delivery God.

As the name says, I am the most sweetest and A god that helps you in anything on housework, you can afford me at a cheap price!

Only for 5 yen

Here, black hair loli!"

I took a paper in my track pants pocket and it surprise me but I didn't show it on my face.

" This is my number and details!

This is the fast, cheap, and worry-free delivery god, are you need some help?!

Then call me for just 5 yen!"

The gothic loli girl just stared at me without any emotion, she just tilts her head and took the paper that I was hoping for her to grab, she tilts her head again, full of question marks at the top of hers.

"Remember my three words!

Fast, affordable, reliable!

Just a call and I'll be there quickly wherever you are!"

"...Delivery...god?"

"Delivery God at your service black hair loli!"

I put my chest upfront while smiling.

"Will you stop calling me that?"

"That? What is it black hair loli?"

The black hair loli lowers her eyebrows, her face turns dark and doesn't speak for a moment as I called her.

"That black hair loli."

"How may I call you then?"

I said as I lowered my body to have the same height as the girl.

"...oph-"

I interrupt her again because I manage to think of a name she would probably like.

"Ah! Then I'll call you black taped loli!"

Her face turned dark again and the surroundings became heavy, deers and birds started to run as our surroundings turn quiet.

However, I did not notice this and continued having a conversation with her. When I call her that, she didn't speak but just gazed at me.

I did not notice clenching her fist as I rubbed my nose for calling her that.

"Silence means yes! Okay, now black-taped Loli! What are you doing here in the middle of the wilderness!"

"....to have a silence day?"

She said I feel weird about that, what about her parents?

Aren't they worried about her?

This won't do, I should accompany this little girl until the time she decided to go home.

"It's dangerous here, it's decided!

This delivery God will accompany you!"

"There's no need t-"

Before she could even finish, I am already seating and leaning my back to a tree while I crossed my legs.

I wave at her with my bright smile and ask her to come to sit next to me by hand gesture.

"........" (Forget it, there is no reason to get angry at this human.)

The black-taped loli sat right next to me and closed her eyes.

Everything became quiet after that, no one even myself started to talk.

'Should I start the conversation?'

"So, black taped loli, where are your parents?"

".......none..."

I notice that there is a tick mark on her forehead, she might be angry after those sentences I had said.

Something probably happens to her parents and she doesn't like to talk about it.

Thinking of that, I felt pity for the little girl.

"So, where did you get that provocative clothes, black taped loli?"

".......mine." *gritting her teeth*

I notice that her voice is cracking and she gave me a long reply, did someone make her wear that?

Who is that perverted person!?

How dare that person forces a kid to wear something like this!

And then I realized that this is a world of perversion.

Sigh...I feel bad for this kid...

"Then, what are you doing here black taped loli?"

"...to gain silence, so shut up or I will let you taste my wrath."

....I feel sympathy for this little girl, she also has 8th-grade syndrome...

This world is truly cruel for little kids...

I look at the little girl and realized that she looks familiar, it was an unknown familiarity that strikes me, I think I saw her before yet not at the same time.

'Is she also a character in the anime?'

I'm not sure but I think it's not that important, she probably only extra shows only show in one episode that's why.

The little girl started to close her eyes again, she said that I should shut up so, I'll not talk.

....

....

....

I give up.

"So, yeah do you know where is this black taped loli?"

"..."

"Hello?"

"............"

"Sleep? You're asleep? Hey~ oi, oi, oi."

"....grrr.....turn left then right and then go straight. Up to you and get out of here you're so annoying."

The little girl said, irritatingly. I could feel it too, did I disturb her sleep?

"Did I disturb your sleep?"

"What do you think human?"

"I see~ well then!"

I stand up and the little girl just stared at me without making an expression, did she have trauma for her to not express her feeling?

While I was standing up, I started to shake off the dust on my butt.

I saw the little girl heave a sigh and close her eyes again.

I quickly move my body, she widens her eyes and looks surprised at what I did to her.

Now that's the first time I saw her like this. This is the first expression she has shown.

"You! Let go of me! You dare to do this to me the dragon God!"

"Shhh... There, there sleep now okay?"

What I just did to her is lifting her and caressing her, my right arm is in her buttocks and my left arm supports her back.

I rubbed her back to relax her.

"You! You!!!!"

"There, there, sleep tight little girl. I'll wake you up when we are already outside."

"Should I silence you? Self-proclaim god?"

"Oi, that's dark, and also I am not a self proclaim god, I'm a god, the delivery god okay? Sleep now."

I felt light she tighten her grip and put her hands around my neck, she tighten it a bit that it made me seem like strangling me.

"I am strangling you, would you now let go of me?"

"No. Also, it's not hurt."

"...." (Should I really kill this human? Should I really break his neck? No one will witness it right?... No, it's not necessary...also, it felt warm.)

"Your lucky....human...."

"Yeah, yeah, sleep well black tape loli." (Does her 8th-grade syndrome is severe?)

I felt a ticklish feeling around my neck, it was her breathing. I hum and continue walking while carefully not waking her up.

*

"Hohohohohohoho, Yuuji seems not realizing of who's the person he is carrying, I wonder what will he do if he realizes that the little girl is his?

He did forget hohohohohoho, your really interesting yuuji...no yato."

131