Chapter 13: First Fight
4k 6 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zero: I'll try my best to explain the fight scene. This will be also the only time where the story is a bit far from DxD... I did this so I could create our mc's own arc in this story.

*Rias POV*

....

"Should we continue to follow him?"

Akeno said when she looks at me.

"I don't think there's a need to, what we saw right now is enough, let's go back."

"Yes."

We started to go back, I thought I would finally find out that he isn't an ordinary human...

But this prove I was wrong.

But I know, despite being a human he is a talented person.

And that's where I wasn't wrong.

If possible I would like him to join my peerage but he decline instead, he form a partnership or alliance.

I just don't know what will be the use of this partnership that he happily recommended.

I should stop thinking that he is not a human.

I and my peerage decided to go back, same to sona and her peerage.

*

*Yato POV*

"Sigh...they finally stopped following me... Thank God I noticed them halfway..."

I don't know who is following me but they are a lot of them.

"Did Rias chan follow me with her peerage same to Presi chan?"

I'm not sure, I'm still not that too professional to sense my enemy, nor know who are they even if I have the senses of Yato.

I went straight up to an abandoned house, based on the detail that the bastard god gave me, an Ayakashi suddenly spawn here.

How the hell did Ayakashi manifest in this world?

I should probably Call God... Because even if I don't remember most of the anime, I know there is a yokai faction.

I decided to call him first before I entered the hunted house.

"Hello, Yato, what do you want?"

"You know, the way you talk seems different... Anyways, if I remember correctly, in this anime there is a yokai faction, so. This ayakashi was a general term for yokai that appear above the surface of the water... In short, they're still yokai like norarihyon... Doesn't that mean I will have a connection to them and...at worst become their enemy?"

"You don't have to think about it, yato.

The Yokai in this world is different from the yokai on Noragami, if there is a yokai of this world who came and ask you about this, then you should just say.

'They are creatures that come from the Far Shore but like to influence Humans and other living things in the Near Shore.'

If they ask what is this Far shore then you can just say that they've come from a rift that separates them from the real world. How you will explain it depends on you."

I didn't answer for a moment, not until a tick mark grew in my forehead, due to my annoyance.

"I see... So, why did you create that thing here in this world? Are you fucking with this world? What would happen if the bible god is still alive and found out that a certain another God fucked the world he created?*

" that won't be a problem, instead he would be happy seeing me."

"Eh?"

"The bible god your talking to is my student.  Now, I want to explain to you what you have to know.

As you can tell, Your body is different from the yato in the anime, just like how he was useless without his regalia, yours is different, you can cut the ayakashi with ease without performing a ritual or what you should call it or needing regalia.

Also, you should lessen your strength, I know you aren't aware of how strong you are, so this will be your tutorial.

Knowing the experience of Yato doesn't mean you can do what Yato can do.

Yuuji no, Yato, you live in a world that lack supernatural phenomenon to your past world, nor have you gone to war or killed someone, this will be your first time, it's either you kill or be killed.

You have to adapt in this world to survive and I know you know that ... You are Yato, God of Calamity. You are not a human anymore but a minor God slowly raising his rank, please do remember that. That's why you have to let your mentality stronger."

After saying all of that, the bastard God or Granpa ended the call, he is right, Yato's experience was just passed at me without any needing of experiencing the hard work and pain that he had suffered.

Now, knowing I have a physical strength I don't know what is the limit of it, but my mental strength isn't strong, it's weak, pretty weak. And I know it, I wouldn't realize it if God hadn't mentioned it.

I probably couldn't even think of killing an Ayakashi what more those species here in this world?

I would even puke if I saw someone's intestine after getting sliced.

Just like that God said, I have to adapt.

And by doing that, I have to face it and experience what I would have to face in the future.

"Hell, I'm not a protagonist after getting isekai'd kill humans without any remorse. He will act as if it's only normal... When that said protagonist lives in a world which killing isn't allowed."

I readied myself then enter the hunted house.

I walk there silently until I heard a voice.

"Smell...something delicious, delicious, thirsty..."

A figure appeared albeit terrifying.

It was large, five times larger than me, its color is dark violet with multiple eyes around its slimy body.

"There, human...no, god?

GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD DELICIOUS!!!"

"Wait...chottomatte, this isn't how an Ayakashi is supposed to act right?

What the fuck God? What did you do?

Now I felt like you also did something on me..."

"EAT!!"

The Ayakashi started to attack me, slimes on its body that form into tentacles manifested around it's a jelly body which straight up thrust its tentacles to me.

I quickly move myself avoiding those tentacles.

The house is too narrow which is hard
For me to move that much, the gap between us is not that far and this Slime Ayakashi can easily devour the whole house if it wanted to.

"Now then...you god damn Disgusting slime, look at those eyes in that tentacles! Gross! Hey, put that away from me! Pulled it back!

Do you understand me!?"

I said as I keep moving, jumping at the walls, flexing my body when the tentacles almost got me.

Running at the god damn wall before I dodge the tentacles.

In all honesty, my body automatically move, I seriously wanted to run away.

But I move like I'm used to it and know how to fight them.

But my mind is panicking.

God damnit!

How can I manifest a sword?

Should I call Yukine's nickname?

Let's try.

"Sekki!"

....

A tentacle happens to almost thrust me which fortunately I dodge it in a hair's breadth.

"Kyah! It didn't work! What should I do!"

God damn!

Of course, Sekki wouldn't work, Yukine is the regalia of Yato!

Which I don't need a Regalia...

Then, should I just imagine a sword?

I tried to imagine it, While I keep dodging the attack of the slime.

In my hand, a ball white shape appeared and formed into a long line.

"So, that's how it was-!!!"

Before I could even finish, a tentacle grabs my left ankle successfully which pulled me and get close to the disgusting slime.

"Food, god! Food, God!!!"

The disgusting slime's body with many eyes started to open, exposing a large aquarium-like mouth, it was about to eat me but.

"As if I would accept getting assaulted! Ha!"

I cut the tentacle that holding my ankle.

I then quickly leaped back, once my foot landed on the floor, I saw six tentacles are coming.

I brandish my sword which is a katana, then I cut the tentacles at a speed that normal humans wouldn't be able to perceive.

"The God said I don't need to say cleanse rituals but... I want to do it."

I said, I stop running and dodging and just standing up. The tentacles tried to attack me but thanks to my Barrier creation it didn't scratch me not even my hair.

"Now then...this might be cringe but..."

I said while my eyes were closed.

I then look up at the disgusting Slime.

"You who would desecrate the land of the rising sun."

I said As I put my middle and index finger at my forehead before putting it into the tip of my blade.

"With my advent, I, The Yato god..."

I spin myself one time as I place my two fingers to the blade close to the hilt and swipe it until it reaches the sharpest tip of the blade, I then Raise my sword after saying.

"Lay waste with the sword and expel thy defilement!"

After saying all of those, I jumped high and slash the disgusting slime.

"REND!"

My weapon creation can cut anything whether it was magic, supernatural things... Which is I don't need the skill of Yato which is rend.

The disgusting slime was cut in half as I landed on the ground.

Red blood was everywhere which is unexpected due to the color of the ayakashi.

"BLEEGH!!!"

I puke... Its blood went inside of my mouth, I tried to wipe it with my cloth in my neck, wiping the blood on my teeth and lips, but the disgusting taste wouldn't leave off of my tongue.

Shit... It's so Disgusting... I feel like I just ate a horse poo... And I couldn't do that cleanse ritual again...it's...horrifyingly cringey.

I could just cut the Ayakashi quickly without doing it...but at least I experience it...

It is even incredible how I memorized the lines...

I look at my back where The disgusting slime was. It was gone leaving nothing. I was the only one here in this hunted house.

"...man...if my life is one of the chapters...this would be a boring scene..."

I said before I teleported back to my house.

114