Chapter 16: Date! (2)
3.7k 8 108
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fun fact: This Author has no experience on a date, so of course, he doesn't have the opposite relationship with, A pitiful author who just writes for his content...sob... That's why do understand that this chapter is plain bullshit.....fucking normie...

---------------------------

"R-Rias chan... D-don't you think it's too much buying so many souvenirs?"

"Hm?"

She tilts her head to me innocently while choosing clothes.

She enjoys this too much!

There is already 8 souvenirs bag on my arms, Two more and I won't be able to handle it!

Gah!

We...are in a men's clothing store at the moment.

For your information, if you are wondering if I used my money then you are completely wrong.

---Flashback---

"Don't worry Rias chan I have tons of money so, you can buy anything you want."

"No, you are completely broke and poor, I'll be the one who will spend money."

"But-"

"Pay me next time."

The absolute order which I will never be able to reject.

---Flashback end---

So yes... It does hurt my pride but that's what she said...

'Does Koneko chan didn't say that I'm filthy rich?'

Unbeknownst to him, Koneko did say it to her, However, Rias didn't pay attention as she was focused on something while adjusting her glasses back then.

"Ri-Rias chan, Why don't we-"

"Try this."

She gave me a white Tee-shirt that has a sticker of a magical girl milky spiral seven.

"Hey..."

"Let's take that. How about this one?"

She takes other clothes and forces me to wear them.

It was at this moment that I realized that all girls are like this... They are like war freaks when it comes to shopping...

She keeps giving me any types of clothes, she looks satisfied and asks the sale persons to buy that she manages to choose.

But while paying, she suddenly stops.

I look at where she was looking at and then.

'Bingo.'

Rias was looking at the two couples happily dating each other, the girl was picking up clothes for the brown-haired guy.

While the guy just lets his girlfriend do whatever she wants.

I secretly look at Rias chan and saw that her eyes were in shock and warry.

"Oh. That's Issei and Yuuma san."

Rias chan looks at me, she tried to hide her wariness perfectly that no person would be able to notice it, not for me though.

"Do you know hyoudou san's Girlfriend?"

"Yeah, she is Issei's girlfriend after all."

"I see."

"Do you like him? "

I said jokingly.

"No."

But that was a flat yet serious answer.

I pretended to think and saw her eyes wouldn't let go of the two.

"Do you want them to follow?"

"But..."

"Come on, let's just include this as one of our dates, wouldn't be interesting if we do it while stalking?"

Rias chan was silent for a moment before she looks at me.

"Sure... Yato Kun, you act so differently from what we know just now."

"!!! Hhehehehe, am I cool Rias chan? Should I act the way you aren't supposed to get used to~~?"

"....nevermind."

We decided to follow Issei and Raynare secretly, Rias chan didn't notice that I used stealth mastery from both of us, as long as she was within my range, Raynare wouldn't feel her presence.

I look at Rias and indeed, she was confused, I could see in her eyes that she was thinking of something.

She looks at me with curiosity, she has her suspicions, she shakes off her head and continues looking at the two couples.

While we were following them, Rias chan looked at a certain place.

I look at it and saw a store selling manga and some 2d anime stuff.

Oho?

Rias chan turns her gaze out of the store and started walking again.

I followed her pretending not to notice anything.

Not long after, we saw Issei and Raynare enter a restaurant.

(Zero: forgot what it was called.....)

There, we saw the two of them sitting near the window, we just sat at their back without their knowing.

"So, Rias chan, what would you like to order?"

She wasn't answering me, she was be focused on the two.

That's why I ordered a parfait for both of us.

While we were eating, we heard Issei choking. I glance at it and saw Raynare immediately taking a cloth to help Issei.

I thought Rias would be focused on the two but I notice she was enjoying the parfait, albeit secretly, she has this calm atmosphere and appearance but I saw her eyes is shining.

Once the two moved out, Rias stand up which I also do. Then followed the two again.

The sun was about to fall, the people in this place started to lessen, but the two of us just following Issei and Raynare were not too close and not that far to them.

Suddenly, Rias grabs my wrist and started to walk in a nearby alley where people would be hard to find.

"So... Why did you want to be here? *gasp*! Rias chan you..."

"No, whatever you are thinking is completely wrong."

"Heeh~ is that so?"

I say, half-jokingly, then I notice that she is serious, Rias turns to become the person who she was in the school.

She is serious, calm, mature and she was probably thinking of something that she wanted to do.

I was leaning on a wall when Rias chan put her palm on the wall next to my head.

Eh~~

"I enjoy what we did today but... There's something I had to do and... I don't want you to be implicated so, I will put you to sleep and forget this day......"

She said as I felt I'm losing my consciousness.

"Rias...."

I said before I started to fall but Rias chan catches me. I closed my eyes as the only thing I felt is she leaned me in the wall.

"Maybe next time...we should be able to date properly..."

The only last thing I heard from her.

She then disappeared into my range.

While I...

Smirked.

Her magic won't work on me, poison, paralysis, sleep, curse. Etc.  Those things won't work on me.

I have resistance after all.

When I knew that Rias was not here and she was already far.

I stand up, stretch my body, and then.

"Now then, I didn't even do anything but I guess it works?"

I could just leave them be but, I can't leave it as just that.

I have to make sure, who knows.

That's why I teleported back to our house and change some old clothes, a long gray coat, a black bowler hat, I wear a white long-sleeve with a black necktie, covered by a brown vest.

I also wear black pants and black shoes.

Then, I change my body, face, and voice using my transformation skills.

Now, I look like a 24 years old person with yellow eyes and pale ash blonde hair, with a thin beard. I use weapon creation to create a short cane that has carves of snakeheads. It is used to be put on my hand.

I then teleported back, after that I went to the park.

"Now then... How should I help both of them."

If possible, I want to also help Raynare. She can't stay like that.
Believing that what she was doing is right for all of the fallen angels.

If possible, I hope there's no killing but I presume that would be impossible when that trench coat bastard comes.

"That's why I have to make sure... If possible I don't want to jump in but...it's better to have a plan be and plan C if plan A didn't work."

I waited at the park and secretly waited until I saw Issei and Raynare holding hands with each other while Rias is nowhere to be seen.

I wonder where she was.

Another fun fact: Mc is actually an introvert, he is hiding in by acting like Yato albeit not perfectly, but sometimes this package broke when he becomes comfortable with a person, like Issei and Koneko. Where he hadn't realized that he was slowly opening himself to everyone, especially to the orc club.

108