Chapter 34: Thank you for dying
2.4k 7 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Kyahahahah!!!"

Jerk's face keeps firing his gun at me, I just keep cutting those weird bullets with my swords.

"Haha! I am Deadpool fucker!"

The last weird bullet that comes to me, I cut it in half, and then I quickly dash toward him, I swung my katana downward, Jerk face blocked it with his light sword, I thrust my wakizashi to his chest.

He use his gun to block it, however, it got destroyed and I manage to stab him in the shoulder.

"Hey, jerk face, are you enjoying this?"

"Gueaahh??! Of course! Especially when I destroyed that face! You thrash!"

He said while maniacally laughing.

"Well, I ain't, so I have no time to play with you. Bye then."

"Seriously?"

I dematerialized my swords as I punch him in the face,

He was about to fly but I manage to grab his feet, I swung his body and slam him to the ground, I create my katana again and stab his mouth, twist it and move it upward, slicing his head, which I could see his brains and some cells.

For making sure he is dead, I secretly destroy his soul, using soul manipulation.

I look at everyone who was staring at me, I smiled at them.

"It might look brutal but I wouldn't be able to kill him without doing this."

"I- I see... Dude that was really..."

Issei look at the now-dead jerk's face and he almost puked, Koneko chan didn't care about what happened to the jerk face, she just went to the altar and destroy it

"Ei."

Kraash!!

...that's cute honestly.

We then move downstairs.

"By the way Yato san, are you also a sacred user?  Do you have sacred gear?"

"Ah, no, I don't have this sacred gear, I will explain it later."

Kiba nodded and we continue to run downstairs.

"Anyway, where is Rias chan and Akeno chan?"

"Ah, after they found out about what happened, they immediately went towards your house, but you being here, it looks like they will find nothing."

I sweatdropped.

'...I won't hope that they will not see her...'

We continue running until we saw a door, I quickly kicked it making the door fly crashing the other priest.

"Hello!.........

*

*No one's POV*

" Hello! Fast, affordable, reliable.

Delivery God, Yato desu~"

A man wearing a tracksuit is waving in front of many priests who were ready to attack.

A lot of them were confused that they forgot to don't let their guard down, they just came back to their senses when a fallen angel wearing a trench coat and a fedora hat shouted in puzzlement.

"Shouldn't you already be dead!? I just stab you in the heart!"

Everyone even Kiba, issei, and koneko who looks worried looked at the young man in a tracksuit.

"Haaa haa ha!  Sadly, I'm not!"

Yato said with his arms is in the waist, with his nose rising at the top.

"H-how! I even look at you! Your not even breathing!"

"Gees, trench guy, you still don't realize do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ask Joe."

"Who's joe?"

*

*Yato POV*

"JOE MOMMA!"

I laugh while rolling on the ground, everyone was silent not knowing the joke, I know it was corny but I can't help myself, especially their expression.

They all look dumbfounded, not knowing what to do.

"Pfft!"

I look at the person who suddenly started to laugh, it was Issei who realized the joke, remembering that I teach him some, I thumb up in front of him.

"....I will kill you this time, human."

I look at the trench guy as I stand up and wiped the tear in my eyes, I notice there is a light spear in his hand.

He float and then started to charge himself to me.

I know and even yesterday, my character as Yato broke, I don't care anymore, I can only say this personality of mine and Yato is like the same at this moment.

"You know...you don't really get it, do you?"

I look at the trench guy who was about to thrust his light spear at me.

I just waited for the light spear to get closed to me.

"Yato!"

Koneko chan shouted and I look at her then winked.

As the light spear is 2 inches away from me, it suddenly stopped which it's 2cm away from my chest.

"What...?"

"See... This wouldn't work, and also..."

He was surprised because I just grab his light spear, no, everyone was, I proceeded to get close to his ear, also pulling the light spear, I whispered to him.

"You see...Illusion, check, emphatic manipulation mixing with memory manipulation, check. All of this is according to my plan? Check, the blond girl there is mitelt and not Asia? Check. Kalawarner who was still unconscious and I erase her bond to you guys? Check. Also... Exploding your soul like a time bomb? Big check."

I said and put away myself to his face, I look at him with the most dazzling smile that I could ever have. Then look at him in the eyes, full of fear, confusion, panic anything.

"Heh... Didn't I tell you? 'I need you' And I will say it again, trench guy."

I said as my face turn serious and low, I don't honestly care if I was heard but destroying my house and trying to kidnap Asia is a big no, no.

Especially my ps4? Fuck him, I ask kalawarner who destroyed my ps4 and it was this guy, he is also the one who is responsible for destroying my house.

No, no, no. 😇

"...I still need you, donahseek."

"!!!!"

"Ah!"

I clasped my hand seeing his shocking realization.

"Finally remembering everything? Yes, it is good! Good, I mean, that's good."

I look at him and flicked my finger then Donahseek fell, not moving, until the moment he turn into a black feather.

"Thank you for dying, you helped me a lot."

I look at the priest and Raynare who was confused at what was happening.

I smile at her and she flinches.

"Look! Issei that is Yuuma chan in the adult version right!?

She looks like an exhibitionist!"

Zero: aunnn.... We have a project and that is a business proposal with prototype of the business...geezz...

76