004 Virtue of the Demon maid, Sera (R18)
2.6k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Demon Queen’s castle was no castle at all, but a citadel with a tower standing in the centre of everything. It stood higher than the clouds and almost seemed to be touching the sky. It was currently night but that barely made any difference as the day in Abyss Valley was no brighter than dusk. It was due to this phenomenon that it came to be called Abyss Valley in the first place. There was barely any sun here but it wasn’t an issue for Demons as they had no need for sunlight and they could see in the dark as well as humans could see in the light. That tower was the residence of the Demon Queen and currently also the Demon Prince’s. The other residents of the tower were the maids, servants, close aides of the Queen, and the royal consorts, of which there were none at present. As far as Augrun was aware, the Demon Queen had past lovers but never a proper consort. So to say, the consort’s rooms were never occupied until now. 

“And this is your room, Your Highness,” Sera said as she opened a pair of large double doors inside the tower that led straight into the Prince’s chamber.

Augrun had expected his room to look grim and dark like how Demon castles were often depicted in stories but to his surprise and mild disappointment, it looked just like any other room that a rich individual would live in. Luxurious carpets of intricate embroidery were laid in the middle of the room, under the bed, under the dressing table, under the settees, and pretty much under any major furniture. The walls were painted in the colours of maple and oak and adorned with a few trinkets and abstract paintings. Every piece of furniture in this room looked to be worth thousands in gold which were hundreds of thousands in dollars. The bed was round and was surrounded by curtains. It was large enough to accommodate four people and there would still be ample spaces for tossing and turning.

The chamber itself was even larger than the biggest penthouse he had owned when he was Damien. But the size of the chamber wasn’t the biggest takeaway, the sense of security was. He had forgotten how it was like to walk into a building, into a room, to walk everywhere, without feeling that his life was at risk and dangers were waiting at every corner. He had forgotten how it was like to feel truly safe and sound. For the whole walk to his chamber, he was glimpsing over his shoulder every once in a while but every time he did, he felt foolish. He was no longer some expendable hitman but a Prince, the Demon Prince. He had to keep reminding himself of this fact every time his old habits and routine acted up.

“Is there something wrong, Your Highness?” Sera asked. She was the only one with Augrun at present. The Demon Queen had returned to her affairs right after the feast, which was the war. Apparently, she had taken her leave from the war to attend the birth of the Prince, her son. Now that the ceremony, rite, and feast was done, she was required to return to her duties. In a way, Augrun was glad as the Demon Queen’s personality was a tad overwhelming for him to deal with. He was even a little suspicious over the fact the Demon Queen might have a son complex but he didn’t expand his thoughts on that notion. It only made him restless the more he thought about it.

“Nothing’s wrong, Sera,” Augrun answered, wiping away the tear that had snuck out of his eye. “It’s just… it’s been a long time since everything feels so serene and tranquil. I had never had that in my old life.” Augrun felt ironic for saying that since Demons were often associated with chaos, war, violence, bloodshed, those sorts of things, but that was all just the depiction by the media of his former world.

“Well, you’re a prince now, Your Highness, our prince. You’re no longer who you were.”

Augrun chuckled. “So you say, Sera,” he said, treading towards her with a narrowed gaze.

“Y-your Highness?” Sera stammered.

“Why do you keep calling me ‘Your Highness’? What happened to ‘My Prince’?”

“Pardon me, Your Highness, but wasn’t that just merely a jest to amuse Her Majesty?”

Augrun snickered. “Now now, Sera, you are being presumptuous again.” It felt good to be able to talk to a beautiful lady without being suspicious of her intent and motive. He couldn’t even remember the last time he had sex without expecting his partner wouldn’t just stab him in the back the moment he completely let his guard down.

“Stop jesting, Your Highness. I—!”

Augrun silenced her with a kiss. He couldn’t bear it anymore. She was just too lovely and he was starved for carnal pleasure that didn’t require him to split his focus between the sex and his own safety. He wanted to just force himself on her and just let it all go.

“Your Highness!” Sera cried after managing to push herself off of Augrun. “Please compose yourself! This is unbecoming of you. You are the Prince. You should not let your lust dictate your actions.”

“Is what you believe or what you want to believe?”

“It doesn’t matter, Your Highness. I am merely a maid and a Greater Demon. Even if the Queen allows, I can’t. You will definitely regret doing this with me,” Sera said it all with a straight face.

So chaste, Augrun thought to himself. Or was it something else? Augrun decided to find out. “Tell me, honestly, Sera. Are you worried for me or yourself?”

“Foolish question, Your Highness. Of course, it’s—”

“Don’t lie to me, Sera!” Augrun growled. It wasn’t his intention to be fierce but his tone came out so. He had lived his life surrounded by lies and deception. He would not allow this new life of his being of the same fate. “I may not have my mother’s Truth-seeking Eyes, I can still tell when someone is lying, especially those that are not used to lying. So I will ask again, Sera. Are you worried about me or yourself when you’re refusing my invitation?”

Sera grimaced, a face that she should not be showing to her Prince of all people or Demons in her case. “Fine. I will admit it, Your Highness. I reject you for reasons related to my own well-being. I am thrilled and ecstatic to be your lover and consort, Your Highness, but being the lowly Demon that I am, you will surely toss me aside when you find better females than me. You will know then that your love for me is nothing more than an impulse and I will not be able to bear your neglect of me then.”

“Stubborn and presumptuous,” Augrun scoffed. “But at least you’re not appalled by me. That’s good enough,” he said and waved his hand. The double doors shut themselves at his gesture. He then scooped Sera into his arms. He carried and then lightly tossed her onto the bed. 

“Your Highness?!” Sera uttered in shock by her prince’s abrupt actions. 

“My dear sweet naive Sera, don’t you know that the more defiant a female is, the more excited the male becomes?”

“How rude of you, Your Highness! I wouldn’t know such things. I am—” Sera caught herself just before those implicative words escaped her lips.

But that was enough for Augrun to understand all of her unspoken words. With a spell he knew from the knowledge he was given, he willed for the garments of Sera to vanish from her body and reappeared neatly folded on one of the two bedside tables.

Sera immediately squealed and went to cover her abundant chest and her crotch with her arms as much as she could.

I could get drunk on this, Augrun mused in his heart. He was slowly absorbing all of the memories and knowledge that were given to him and he was finding more and more useful spells and magic. The spell he used just now was sort of an authoritative magic. It could only be used by him and the Demon Queen. They had near-perfect control over the Demons who pledged their allegiance and fealty to the Demon Queen, and by extension, the Demon Prince. Since their garments were weaved of fabric with the use of magic, he could disrobe and even disarm all of the Demons under him and his mother. If this was just the beginning, Augrun was dying to find out what more he could do. But first, he had a lady to please and a lust to satiate. 

Augrun disrobed himself in the same manner as he did to Sera. It was far too time-efficient to not use it, especially when his garments were so convoluted that it would require several pairs of hands to manually take them off. He climbed onto the bed and waved his hands, letting loose the curtains around the bed. 

“Your Highness… please don’t,” or so she said, her eyes just couldn’t help themselves to slowly move downwards, imminently catching sight of the Demon Prince’s cock. “Big…” she gasped softly but not soft enough to escape Augrun’s hearing.

Augrun could smell it. He could smell the anticipation oozing off of Sera. She wanted this as much as him but her unfounded fears were making her hesitant and dishonest. 

Sera tried crawling away but Augrun merely laughed and gently dragged her back with ease. He wasn’t surprised to find that her resistance was akin to non-existence as she was merely putting on a shallow performance of her defiance. She shoved and punched him but even those poor displays of hers couldn’t even fool a child.

“How adorable,” Augrun remarked and cupped a feel of her bountiful breast. Soft and supple and most of all, natural. Even if it wasn’t natural, he wouldn’t know. There was magic in this world and it was full of possibilities.

Sera shrieked from having her breast fondled but she was immediately silenced by a kiss that was more intense than before. She felt his tongue invading her mouth, exploring nearly every nook and cranny within. Despite her flimsy opposition, her tongue rose from its place and began to dance with the invading tongue. At the same time, she stopped pushing him away and her arms slithered around his waist, pulling him closer to her. With just that single kiss, he had torn off her facade and pretence.

When their lips parted, Sera was gasping for air, looking all flushed. “You can’t do this… Your Highness,” she said breathlessly. She was still being coy, perhaps intentionally, and that only made Augrun all the more eager to have a taste of her. He kissed her again and fondled her breasts tighter, drawing out a few cries of pleasure. His other hand went down, trailing across her belly and to her honeypot, which was overflowing from her excitement. He stuck a finger inside, eliciting a sharp moan from Sera. She trembled in his arm and when she had stopped trembling, he stuck another finger inside. She trembled harder and moaned louder but Augrun held her tight and he was swallowing all of her cries and moans with his deep passionate kiss. He stuck a third finger inside and incurring a greater response from Sera to the point that she was squeezing his fingers with her snatch and clamping his hand in between her thighs. She shrieked right into his kiss and when he curled his fingers inside her womanly cavern, she screamed into his mouth. Her arms locked firmly around Augrun and her body bucked and arched. Her womanly juices sprayed out from her pussy like a fountain. Her body was shuddering as waves of ecstasy washed over her. Long after her orgasm had ceased, the pleasure remained and she was jittering intermittently.

“So sensitive.” Augrun looked at his drenched hand that took him some effort to pull it out of her throbbing cunt. “You have done this before, haven’t you?” Augrun questioned her with mischievous dubiety.

Sera abruptly shook herself off her afterglow and plopped up from his arms in a panic. “That’s not true, Your Highness! I am a virgin! I will never let anyone else have my chastity other than you!”

“Truly, Sera?”

“Truly, Your Highness…” Perhaps swept by the mood, Sera was honest with herself now. “Even if you would never touch me, I would be content to die without being rid of my virtue.”

Augrun knew he would never hear this kind of word in his former world. It was spoken with nothing but conviction and it came out of the mouth of a stunning beauty. Only in another world would he be so privileged. Nearing his limits, he let her lie on her back and spread her legs apart. The sight of her expectant throbbing cunt was enough to make him lose all of his reasoning but he held on to them, like he always had. Now that he was gazing down, he finally caught a glance of his own cock. Though he was shorter than he was, that certainly wasn’t the case for his cock. If anything, it was larger than he remembered. He was so hard and stiff that it felt like a hot metal rod as he gripped it to align with the entrance of Sera’s womanly cavern.

“W-wait, Your Highness,” she stopped him. Her hands were shivering and her shoulders were quivering.

“What is it, Sera?” he asked, noticing how badly she was shaking.

“If it’s not too much trouble, Your Highness, I implore you to be gentle,” she said, turning her reddening face away. 

“Of course, my dear Sera.”

She fought down an elated squeal that was caused by hearing her own name being spoken so affectionately by her Prince, her adoration.

Augrun promised he would be gentle but he didn’t know how long he could keep that promise. He had yet to even put it in and he was already thinking of ravishing her, making her squirm and cry for him to stop. His cock grew harder and bigger as he thought about that. Fearing that he would truly lose it if he kept waiting any longer, he started pushing himself slowly into her.

Sera bit down on her fingers as she felt herself akin to being split apart as the vicious rod of a male tore right through her maiden seal and stretched her narrow tunnels out. Now that he was inside of her, it felt even bigger than it looked. At first, she felt only dread but upon remembering it was her Prince that was over-filling her, a sense of serenity returned to her mind. “You’re inside of me… my prince… finally,” she gasped. “How long I have been waiting for this… I have wanted you ever since I was assigned to take care of your… my prince. I have always wanted… this.”

It was moments like this that things still felt so surreal to Augrun. He would never have dreamt something like this to be possible but it was possible and he was experiencing it. Grabbing Sera firmly by her hips, he began moving in and out of her, relishing every stroke he made against the damp mushy walls of flesh that was her cunt. He was no virgin and he would rarely go without sex for more than a week. His old profession was taking not just to his body but also his mind. Sex was one of the things that helped in alleviating his fatigue but the sex he had could not even hope to be compared to the sex he was currently having. He didn’t know if it was because he was fucking a virgin for the first time or that he was fucking without any worries for his life, he had never felt so good before. The pleasure was too unreal. 

Sera stopped holding in her moans after a few minutes. The pain from the loss of her maidenhood had receded and now only pleasure was flowing in and that pleasure was only intensifying further with each thrust from her prince. The brimming and building pleasure were gradually flooding every nerve in her body and she was getting bolder at vocalising the growing delightful sensation that was coursing through her body.

“My prince… my prince… my prince…” was all that she was moaning as Augrun pounded her slowly and gently with precision. He wasn’t just humping her imprudently by solely relying on his size. If that was all he did, he would just be hurting her. That was not the kind of sex he wanted but that could change as her soft cries of his name was warping his mind into something unbridled and turbulent.

To keep himself from falling into the pits of utter debauchery, Augrun let loose some of his restraints and began pounding Sera harder and faster. His change of pace drew out a bigger reaction from Sera as she screamed louder than she had ever done so in her life. Moving his grip from her hips to her waist, Augrun increased his speed even more. The sound of their wet sweaty flesh smacking against one another echoed clearly throughout the chamber. The sound was as loud as Sera’s ecstatic screams and perhaps embarrassed by that sound, she was screaming even louder.

“Sera… Sera… Sera…” Augrun was moaning her name in return and it only tightened the grasp of her cunt over his cock. “Goddamn, Sera! You’re so fucking tight!”

“More… more… more, my prince!” she cried out gleefully. “Say my name more, my prince! Say it more!”

“Sera. Sera. Sera. Sera!”

“My prince! My prince! My prince!”

Their names bounced off the vast walls of the chamber, shaking the ornaments and paintings. Augrun didn’t know how loud of a noise they were making but it was enough to make everything tremble. They must have been incredibly loud as everything seemed to be at least slightly shivering in response to their love-making. Eventually, Augrun started going wild and thrusting his hips without a care for his rhythm. He was near and going by the intense throbbing of Sera’s cunt, she was also close too.

“I’m cumming, Sera… I’m cumming…” Augrun moaned. He tried pulling out but Sera wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her, inadvertently making herself squeal sharply.

“Inside… cum inside of me…” she breathed. “I’m cumming too, my prince…. Cum inside of me… cum inside of me… and let me cum all over your cock!”

“Sera… Sera… Sera!!” he screamed as his floodgates were thrown open.

And so were Sera’s floodgates. “My prince!!”

They both cried out the names of one another as they unleashed their climaxes upon each other. Augrun filled her cavern to the brim with his seed while Sera drowned his rod in a flood of her juices of rapture. As he was fully lodged inside of her, only small sprouts came gushing out in between the narrow spaces of the entrance. After they both fully unloaded their lust, Augrun flipped himself off of Sera before his limbs gave out, dropping his body on the bed.

“That was amazing… Sera…” he gasped. It felt unlike any pleasure he ever had and it was enough. He wanted more. His cock was still hard and ready to go despite how much he had let out. “Shall we go for another round,” he asked.

But when he didn’t receive a reply, he turned his gaze to Sera and found her unconscious. She was still panting heavily from her orgasm despite being unconscious. Her body was jittering intermittently. Her mouth was gaping open to make way for the heavy breaths she was taking. Sweat was glistening on her skin. Her disorderly hair was draped all over her face and shoulder, sticking to her skin. She was a mess and he was the cause of it.

Augrun smiled at the sloven state of Sera. “Perhaps another time, my sweet Sera,” he whispered, caressing her face and hair.

50