Chapter 38
79 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

A thick mist starts to roll over the ship from Myr and Volantis. The night watch sees the mist cover their entire ship.

"I really hate this sea." One of them said, "The mist gives me a shiver."

"Aye. We can't see anything in this mist. Pass me that beer."

"The boss said that we should not drink at night, you know?"

"Bah! Who wants to move through this mist? It was suicide for a fleet to move through this mist."

"Aye, you're right. Here."

The night watch starts to take out a barrel full of beer and drink it. They have the same thinking as the people from Tyrosh. They did not think that the people from Lunaria would attack in this thick mist.

As they continue to drink to their heart's content, one man sitting in the crow nest sees the light coming from inside the mist.

"Enemy! The enemy is coming!"

The night watch snaps from their drunken state and looks at the distance. They can see the light coming. Seeing the light, they run toward the horn on the bridge and blow it.

*BOOOOOOOM*

The sound of a war horn can be heard throughout the sea. When they hear the horn, the mercenaries and soldiers take their weapons and run to the deck. When they see the light, the captain quickly shouts.

"Fire!"

A hail of arrows rains upon the incoming light. However, the light did not stop. It is still coming at them.

"Fire! Put them down!"

They kept firing at the incoming light, but it did not do much. When the captain sees the shadow of a boat getting near, he takes out his swords and shouts.

"Prepare for boarding! You!" The captain pointed his finger at the archer on the bridge " Keep firing!"

When they can see the ship that is coming at them, their eyes widen up because the said ship is nothing but a burning mess.

"What?"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

Viserys looks at the burning mess in front of him. This is Lorio's idea. Explosive boat.

The original idea is to make a burning boat by using oil and ram it into the enemy boat. However, Viserys decided to improve the idea. By creating a runic stone, he can create a wind that makes the boat sail at high speed and create an explosion.

The explosion will spread the oil and fire around to the other ship.

Thirty small boats sail through the enemy formation and create as much chaos as possible.

Viserys looks at the distance and sees the ship try to run away, but because the smoke and the fog he created obscure their vision, most of their boats crash into each other. After a few minutes of pure chaos, he can see some of the ships manage to get out of the chaos and come their way.

This is another plan Lorio made. The plan itself is simple. There will be three carracks surrounded by fifty explosive ships. Thirty ships will sail first, and the other twenty will sail when the chaos is happening to deal more damage.

Three caravels were waiting for the sailor inside the explosive ship who jumped into the water. They will then be delivered into the carrack.

The rest of the force, on the other hand, surrounds the fleet. Viserys and his men will be the ones waiting in the north where the enemy is coming from. Viserys takes out his sword and waits for the enemy to come.

"Ah, it looks like we got a jackpot, my lord."

"Hmmm? What do you mean?"

"Look at that massive ship. It was the ship the Triarch of Volantis used called the Purple Elephant."

"That means they are the ones who order their people to attack us."

"Aye."

Viserys nods his head and says.

"Attack!"

At his command, a loud war horn can be heard by the people that are coming at him. A war drum is being played to strike at the enemy's heart. When they hear the sound of a warhorn and war drum, they look at Viserys and his men coming at them.

"Dammit! It was their plan all along! Tell the other to take the front! We will punch through their formation!"

Five ramming ships sail to the front and are ready to ram the ship in front of them. However, sadly for them, Viserys and his men have something up their sleeve.

"Fire!"

At the captain's command, six scorpion bolts fly toward the incoming ship and destroy two of them.

"Reload!"

The scorpion continues to shoot their bolts and hit its target. Out of twenty ships coming at them, only ten of them survive the scorpion.

"Prepare for boarding! Lorio! Get us close to the Purple Elephant!"

"Yes, my lord! Alright, lad! Start rowing!"

Thirty ships toward their enemy. Both sides exchange arrow after arrow and kill as many men as they can. Viserys and his men jump toward the ship next to them when they get close enough.

Viserys charges at the first man standing in front of him and swings down his sword. After killing his first enemy, Viserys points his finger at two enemies coming at him. Seconds later, both of them stop charging and cannot move forward.

Viserys cast Mage Hands to hold them down and make sure they cannot move. With another move of his finger, he cast a thunderclap on both of them.

The sound of thunder can be heard around the battlefield. As for his target, they are dead from electrocution. Viserys and his men continue to cut their way through their enemy. After a few minutes of constant fighting, he arrived in front of three men dressed in very gaudy and expensive clothes.

"Get away from me!" One of them shouted. "Get away from here, sorcerer! No! You are not a sorcerer! You are a devil! Devil King!"

Viserys looks at them in pity and anger before saying.

"Aye. I'm a Devil King, but I'm a king nonetheless. Unlike you three, pathetic and greedy little worms."

After saying that, Viserys, Lorio, and Ser Willem swing their sword, killing the three rulers of Volantis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Massacre of the Three New Daughters (Tyrosh, Myr, and Volantis)|

=Lunaria=

1540 Overall Soldier

|500 Land Soldier (Archer/Spearman/Cavalry)|

|1000 Navy (Archer/Sailor)|

|40 Siege Soldier|

{Loses}

137 total loses

|37Land Soldier|

|100 Navy|

=Three New Daughters=

4350 Overall Soldiers

|3300 Land Soldier (Unsullied/Regular Soldier/Mercenary)|

|1050 Navy (Sailor/Sellsail/Common Folk)|

{Loses}

3075 total loses

|1200 Killed in the fight|

|1875 Deserting|

|Winner: Lunaria|

4