Chapter 5: It has been a while
862 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Third-person POV

The spell circle that Amber had conjured slowly enlarged as she fed it mana. While charging up her spell, Amber did not simply standstill. Instead, fully utilising her superior physique, she kicked off the ground, launching herself at her opponent. 

" Incarcarous!" Dumbledore launched a bunch of rope at the girl while jumping backwards. In retaliation to the supposedly half-hearted attack, Amber simply burned the ropes with a spell of her own. Despite still being off the ground and in the midst of flying toward her enemy, Amber conjured a small spell circle, pointing it towards the ropes.

" [Burn]." 


MC's First-Person POV

~TC~


" [Burn]." Tier one spell for the win!

Pay attention.

Feeling that my spell was finally ready, I prepared to fir-

Wait! Hogwarts has a lot of books! We should not kill him. We should catch him and extort all the books from him.

Oh! Huh?

Hesitating a little, I missed my time to punch the old man and he disappeared.

Teleported. Behind us, trap him!

Smiling internally, I retrieved my mana from the [Solar Flare] magic circle and form 41 tier 1 [Sticky rope] circles and surrounded Dumb Old Guy with them.

Hehehe.

Despite my internal laughing and mocking. It was exhausting and straining having to control 41 magic circles at once. It was like holding, aiming and reloading 41 guns at once with your mind. Physically I was completely immobile at the moment and was the literal epitome of what happens when you shove all your points into wisdom and intelligence in an RPG.

Immobile glass cannon mode! 

To my absolute annoyance, Dumble Face teleported out of my encirclement immediately and started firing spells at me. Fortunately, this battle-time-perception-thing that I was experiencing allowed me to continue narrating while still worrying about not being able to move to dodge. 

I watched as the 4 spells flew at me, I contemplated whether to simply tank the spells or protect myself with a shield.

Apparate." My mouth opened on its own and spoke for me... I had to! I was in trouble and his word-based spells are easy to use.

Teleporting away from the barrage of spells, I quickly repurposed 15 of the tier one spells into a tier 4 [Divination Mirror] and cast it. Looking into the mirror I began a high-speed game of running away from the magic circle with the old man.

Spoiler alert, I was the game admin. I can help with the mana control.

... I will not say anything about what you two are suddenly able to do.

I want to control the spine and lower body.

Granted, my man. Ew, gross...

Like the mech, my body was turning out to be, my body started sprinting towards my enemy while dodging spells. My spells started firing ropes all at the old man while I apparated every once in a while.

Just as the ropes were about to hit, the old man said.

" Alright, I believe that I will be seeing you agai-"

No! 

Narrowing my eyes, I came to a sudden stop and brought my palms together and clapped. All the spell circles I had, snapped out of existence and a new but tiny spell circle formed when I separated my palms. I pulled all the mana in the air and from my body to charge the circle. It glowed brightly in my hands.

" Tier 5 spell [Tracking]." Faster than my opponent could blink. The spell circle flew and attached itself to his forehead. Then, he teleported away.

Frozen in place from the backlash of my hasty formation of a tier 5 spell, I felt blood drip from my nose.

I am not done yet. Right... There is no choice now...

Quickly, I dissected my [Guided Bolt] spell and shoved a part of the [Tracking] spell into it. Specifically, the map part of it. Drawing more mana from the 41 other mage type side characters from 'The elf and the girl' I cast my most powerful spell yet. 

My first tier 6 spell.

I felt my magic core expand and contract erratically as a struggled to focus on mana manipulation.

" Tier 6 spell [Aimbot's Snipe]." Once again, a tiny spell circle materialised. This time when I pulled the metaphysical trigger the spell circle wrapped itself into the shape of a bullet and sped off.

" AAAHHHH!!!" AAHAHHHHAHAHA!!! It hurts! It hurts!

Apparate.

Shh... Don't shout. We know it hurts. I will get out of here. 

I will pilot the body for us.

...

Hey! Don't lose consciousness! It hurts...

Stay conscious. I can't get out of here if I am unconscious.

Apparate."

We are here, we can rest now.


Time skip!

A proper 12 hour sleep later...

~TC~


A-s I woke up, I could already feeeeeel that m$ mind w,.a.,s in tatter2. Ther-e was a constant din, the? background no,se of ran-do-me unknown voices~~~ speaking.

P3rf3ct`` h#$l^h, please...


Third-Person POV!

Too difficult to write more than 4 inner voices, cut, cut!

What an unreliable narrator! Do your job, Amber...


Amber was lying on the floor in her library again. This time, she seemed to be having a seizure and was jerking around. Somehow, her near destroyed clothes had gotten lost somewhere and she was only wearing panties now.

Her skill started doing its job the moment she triggered it. However, the changes were all internal. So, there was nothing to see except her jerking around, like a B rated actor acting in a B rated hospital movie. Even that stopped after 2 minutes.

Finally, 3 minutes after she stopped having a seizure, Amber sat up and stared blankly at a bookshelf reminiscent of what she had done not too long ago.

Not in the mood to narrate, she sighed and got up. She then walked over to one of the chairs and sat down. Next, she primed her [3-hour zap timer] spell and pulled out a book from her personal subspace. The book titled 'Rising Up' was the first book of a 6 book series called 'Jack's Heroics'. It was a comedy, fantasy story about an isekai'd hero going on a journey to kill the demon king.

Think, Konosuba but not as funny. 

So, Amber went on reading the entire series over the span of 8 days while calling it stress relief. 

 

36