Chapter 6
1.8k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

That guy was none other than Adis a side character from the game.

 

After this he is kicked out and he wanders around until the protagonist finds him unconscious without eating anything for days and they become friends and he later becomes the founder of the greatest intelligence agency in the empire and helped the protagonist eliminate the demon cult. “And now I can be the one to save him and get him on my side”, with such thoughts in his mind Adis turned and walked towards the guy, his guards were panicking but he waved his hand to stop them.

 

Stopping before them he asked,  “What seems to be the problem here?”, the goons turned towards and said, “Nothing, this is none of your business kid, we are just collecting our money”. His guards were about to shout but he stopped them. Adis said, “Please save me, I don’t have money right now to pay my debt but this is my parents house, I will have nothing left, please I will do my best to repay you later”.

 

“How much is the debt?”, Adrian asked the goons. “1000 gold, What? Are you going to repay it instead of him?”. “Yes”, Adrian said and instructed his maid, but she was reluctant, “Are you sure master? This isn’t your debt”. “Just trust me”, Adrian said with a smile and she counted the money and gave it to them. The goons took the money and left.

 

Adis was overjoyed, he asked, “Thank you, thank you so much, I will never forget it, how can I repay you?”. Adrian smiled And said, “No worries, you just need to work for me, don’t worry I’ll pay you enough money, just work for me. Adis was very happy and he said, ”Thank you, you not only helped with my debt but also gave me a job”.

 

But then as if he thought something he frowned a bit and asked, “I want to ask something, forgive me if this sounds rude, but why are you helping me so much?” Adrian smiled and just said, “Cause I ran into you, consider this luck”.

 

With this Adis started working for Adrian, Adrian had him open an Intelligence agency like in the game (of course Adrian’s father gave him permission) but had him keep the main house behind the organization a secret, the organization worked for all people if they could pay so it made money as well and this also helped the organization by expanding it’s customer base so it could get information on all sorts of people. Once it got big enough, Adrian asked Adis to get information about the demon cult and surprisingly he got the information quite quicky, “As expected”, he thought.

 

He found the demon cult has based all over the country, even at his territory and the main base is as expected, he thought. It was the house of the main villain in the game, he knew from the game that they were related but now he had proof , he just needed a little more to destroy them but now’s not the time for that. The house is house Lucifer one of the 4 Duchies of the empire and the main villain is none but it’s heir and oldest son who will be at the academy with the protagonist.

 

Anyway Adrian decided to at least destroy the base in his territory. So he asked his father and got permission to use the army of the Duchy and with it ordered them to destroy the base and kill everyone. At first they were surprised but when they came back they praised him in front of the duke for his insight and he as usual was happy as for Adrian he was happy on a job well done. After that 3 years passed and Adrian was to face his next challenge.

52