Just Desserts
259 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TRIGGER WARNING: The following content contains a graphic explicit sex scene.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN: JUST DESSERTS

Flávia’s sass sparked a new hunger inside of me I hadn’t felt ever in my life, even considering the time I spent around VV-06. It was one thing to be treated as if I were some commodity to be used, that was something I could get over. We were two people with needs that hadn’t been met since we arrived, and our altered hormones didn’t help either. It was an entirely unfamiliar situation when I was being handled like prey, as if I were being eaten. That was something my pride couldn’t stomach. My very being refused to let her continue to control the pace as I inhaled the sweet musk of her slit. Her sultry chestnut brown figure gave way to the unrefined red and blue blobs of my vision that signaled for me to begin my hunt. As Flávia’s hands caressed my face, her head tossed back in pleasure, I parted her legs with my forearms, creating a route for my enormous hands to travel up her thighs gripping the substantial meat of her ass as I secured her in my grasp. My tongue made circles around her pink pearl that peeked out between the folds of her warmth as I sucked at her clit with renewed attention.

Her juices leaked onto my face, a fragrant smell and taste that stoked the heat that sat in the pit of my stomach. Gathering strength in my legs, I shot up with Flávia’s body held tight in my arms while she rose into the air, legs locked around my neck. Her nails grated against the skin on the back of my neck, drawing blood as she squealed in surprise. My nose couldn’t smell anything other than the metallic scent as it flicked on a switch I’d never known I had. My eyes searched her body, noticing the white sultry heat between her legs. I wanted-no, needed to devour her even further. My neck twisted while I turned my head, seeking the fleshiest part of her leg as I bit down into the meat of Flávia’s thighs with more strength than I might’ve intended at first. Her soft moans became borderline screams, her body convulsing at the same time that my canines had broken skin and drawn blood this time. I lapped up her red nectar into my mouth that gave me more pleasure than any drug I’d ever experienced, as I indulged in her flavor. She didn’t force herself off at any rate instead, swaying her hips back and forth, grinding her mound against my face with even more ferocity as her hands gripped my head like a vice. I returned my attention back to her clit. The succulent taste of Flávia’s blood mixed with her cream derailed my sanity as I forced her down onto my chest. 

“Why’d you stop meu amado, I was almost there?” Flávia asked, confusion blatant on her face as she looked at me with foggy eyes.

A crimson smile decorated my face before I pressed my lips against hers, allowing her to taste the savory cocktail. I drew back once it had faded once more, holding eye contact.

“How do you taste?” I sneered, one hand holding her by the meat of her ass while the other traveled to the top of her head, running my fingers over her messy buns.

“Like red velvet cake.” Flávia licked her now red stained lips 

“Good. Let me know how I taste after you’re done.”

“Tas—?” Flávia began to ask.

I forced her body down to her knees as she came face to face with my fully engorged lower half as I slapped it against her face. Flávia needed little instruction after that as she went to work. She wrapped her small fleshy hands tight around the shaft, pushing it upward while her tongue drew a line to the tip before plunging the rest of it down her throat with ease as she looked back up at me with a pleased expression. Ricky was right, crazy women really are the best. Flávia serviced me with enthusiasm, almost bringing me close to the end before drawing my cock out of her throat with a pop placing it against her cheek.

“Don’t tell me you were going to finish without me, meu amado?” Flávia asked playfully, as my cock rested on her face.

“Who? Me?” I tried to play dumb as I looked away. “I would never.”

“Mhmm. You just better not cum before I do or I’ll bench you.”

“Wait, you got a bench?” I chuckled, turning to see the starved glint in her eyes. “Who else is on the roster?”

“Don’t worry about that, meu amado.” Flávia said, raising up from the floor as she placed her two hands against the wall, poking her ass out towards me while she moved her hips from side to side. “Just know you’re the first-string…for now.”

So we’re playing mind games, are we? Bet I’m game. Just don’t be mad when you lose. It’s your time now D, you gotta rep for the Yoru men out there in the Destros. Your family honor is on the line.

“Alright, I’ll just have to make sure I keep my starting spot.” I said.

“You will as long as you hit all of mine.”

I drew her in close in one swift motion, my two hands wrapped around her study waist. Tempted by her caramel skin and voluptuous ass, I ran my shaft up and down the crack of her ass as pre-cum ran slick against her body.

“By the way, you never gave me an answer.” I said, as I grabbed my length in one hand, directing it towards her warm entrance as I prepared myself.

“Mhmm…I forgot…what was the question again, meu amado?” Flávia purred, staring back with hungry eyes. 

Everything around me at this point stimulated my senses, pushing my mind along with my body into overdrive. My skin was on fire while I held my weight up against Flávia’s warm back. Every touch, every kiss sent lighting up my spine that threatened to cut this perfect moment short. I was holding on by a thread, but like my father always said. First impressions were everything. I forced the tip of the head, stopping to lean forward, resting my full weight against her body, bracing myself. I rammed every inch of me into Flávia’s caramel pussy in one breath, drawing a gasp out of her as she threw her head back for the second time that night. 

Let me know how I taste.” I sang into her ear.

But I didn’t get a single coherent word out of Flávia as her eyes rolled back. Time to apply pressure. I rocked my hips backwards, taking out everything except an inch before driving it in. The sound of flesh clapping against flesh echoed out into the shower hall under the cover of high water pressure. But I could hear it. I could hear every moan that escaped Flávia’s lips. It wasn’t enough, though. I wanted more. I wanted to own every inch of her. To devour every ounce of her flesh. I reached under her hair, gripping her neck with both hands, squeezing tight without a care in the world if I left bruises. She was mine for a moment and I would leave my mark forever on her…in her. I grunted as my body shook. I knew it was coming, even though I tried to hold it back. 

Yes! This is what I’ve been waiting for! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me your bitch! I’m so close.” Flávia muttered between breaths.

Her insides constricted around me without mercy, her slick warmth tingling my sensitive skin even further. Pressure began building up as I pounded away at her entrance, devoid of any reason. It rose and rose until finally I released every bit of myself inside of Flávia’s body without remorse, letting out an animalistic roar. I shook violently with every pump that left my body. I stayed there, hovering over her body, inside of her while I shrunk. Leaving us panting harder than we had in the past weeks of training as we fell to the floor together. We laid there for who knows how long while the hot water ran down our bodies entwined together. I watched from the corner of my eyes as Flávia moved one of her hands slowly down her stomach, arriving at her entrance as she gathered up my cum from her slit with two fingers before placing them in her mouth with closed eyes and a smile on her face.

Pudim.” She hummed.

“What?” I asked, cocking my head to the side, looking directly at her now.

“You taste like pudim…or flan, as you’d call it here.” 

“…You’re definitely crazy…but I like it.” 

4