Chapter 1: The Pain Of A Headache
150 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~ [ TT__TT ] ~

***

.

Leaving the wonderful world of dreams behind. I awoke inside a baby crib decorated with fluffy dolls, resembling cats. 

Looking at the dolls around me, and back at the crib. I felt a sense of deja vu. As if, I had been in this situation before. A situation that took place a long ago.

Probably in my past life. Back then, where I was a newborn, struggling to survive in an incubator.

.

‘Previous life?’ Stunned by my own thoughts. I felt confused.

Afterwards, a strong headache attacked my mind.

‘Aaaaaaaaah~!!!’

“Waaaaaaaaa~!” (Baby cries)

.

Something was trying to get out of a tightly shut door, inside my mind. 

That something were my previous memories.

Aware of this but unable to actually comprehend what would be considered ‘basic knowledge’ for humans, I who couldn’t get the door, which contained my memories, to open. Felt a really painful headache.

.

In pain. Afraid of what was hurting me.

I cried…

I cried for what felt it was 5 minutes.

And then… someone showed up.

Someone dressed in blue and white, with long hair going down below her neck, back, and waist.

A person who’s eyes and hair were brown.

.

“Waaaaa~!” (Baby cries)

.

“Oh my! Oh my!”

“Julius, my little one, let big sister take care of you!”

.

In tears, yet aware of pain that could be described as ‘mind breaking’. I saw two big and long arms stretch out towards me.

They took me up in the air, away from the baby crib, and put me inside that person’s big bosom.

“Waaaa…”

“…eh?!”

.

“There, there.”

“Everything will be alright. Your big sister is here.”

“Nothing will hurt you.”

.

‘What the fuc*!’

Stunned by what just happened. I directed my attention away from my memories, and concentrated it on the woman who was holding me.

‘Wait?! She is a woman?’

Again. I felt confused by what I could understand, but couldn’t really comprehend.

It seemed as if I had basic knowledge, that was instinctive in nature. But the experience of learning that knowledge. That experience failed to come out from the deepest and darkest corners of my mind.

I knew things that I had never learned. Yet, I somehow couldn’t seemed to understand those things. Since I never experienced them.

‘Ah. My head! It hurts!!’

“….aaaaa~!”

.

“Hm. For a moment there you almost stopped crying?”

“Let’s see if the underwear are soiled.”

The woman laid me on the baby crib again. Afterwards, with a speed I couldn’t process, because I was still an infant, she undressed my lower half of the body.

.

‘Owo 😣!’

Immediately, my mind was focused on the woman again, instead of the things residing inside my little brain.

I felt so embarrassed~!

Shame I didn’t know could ever be felt in one’s life, just happened to appear in my mind.

As such, I tried to close my legs, to protect my little bro, who had no sort of barrier blocking his imminent demise. But strangely as it seems, I had no strength to do so. It was as if the muscles that resided in my limbs were still too young to accomplish such task.

‘Oh no! This is were I die of shame…’

.

“Huh? The diaper is clean?”

“I am sure this is 26 hours after your birth. Certainly your diapers should be soiled and stained by now.”

Confused, the woman looked at me with great interest. She eyed my privates for a while, afterwards she said:

“Hehe. This young master is so clean!”

“Big sister Tasha is proud of you!”

“You are the cleanest baby of them all!”

The woman in blue and white put the diaper and the pantaloons on me, in happiness. She seemed to feel some sort of pride, from me and my state of being, which I couldn’t understand if it was fine or not.

In my mind, weird things were popping up one after another instinctively. While I myself, was dying of embarrassing, closing my eyes tightly in order to forget my social death.

‘Mother. Father.’

‘Your child social life just died.’

How am I supposed to face life, and this weird woman again now!

‘Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!’ (Screaming of embarrassment in his mind)

“Well, well.”

“Baby Julius seems to be trying hard to not see my face.”

“I wonder why?”

Tasha looked at me in confusion again. She would never guess how I felt right now. Maybe never even think of why I was shivering with my eyes closed.

Adults couldn’t understand children. This was something I knew very well. They worked differently from pure beings like myself, after all.

‘Pure? Perish the thought! I am probably more filthy then her!’

‘Wait?! Wait a second! Why am I supposed to be impure?!’

‘Hey at least give me some clues brain~!’

“Waaaaaaaa~!”

I started to cry again. 

Sight. This headache!!

***** 

In her mind, she was starting to like little Julius a lot. 

But…

She was also annoyed.

It’s been 26 hours after birth. And this little fellow had not excreted yet!

‘Should I call a doctor?!’

‘Should I call an entire team of biologists?!’

‘Maybe he has body issues?!’

‘Wait?! The doctors in the [Maternity Center] told me that he was fine, and his body shouldn’t have any issues!’

.

Natasha tried to think of the reasons to ‘why her little brother was crying’.

As far as she could tell, his body was fine. She had the skills to understand human structure, very well. Sometimes even understand how others worked internally. Or how fast their heartbeat pulsed.

Natasha was ‘his sister’. She was chosen among many capable individuals to be his nanny.

Sure, she might have bribed the secretary of her ‘father’ to let her be the baby’s nanny. But she still had superhuman skills on pair with 25th century machines for god’s sake!

There was no way she would miss anything that was wrong with him!

As such…

“Are you hungry perhaps?”

“But I fed you 2 hours ago…”

“Hm… babies sure are demanding creatures.”

.

Taking the little baby boy in her big bosom(squeeze), again. And preparing to leave the room. Suddenly, the baby in her arms stopped crying, and made a relaxed face.

~ (Squeeze) ~

“Oh?” 

“You stopped crying?

.

‘I am in Heaven…’ (Baby)

.

“Well…”

“Whatever. Let’s get you something to drink.” Saying a few words while still having the desire to call some experts around her.

Natasha turned around, and walked out of the room her young master was using.

“Tick!”

Unlocking the door. Entering a really wide and open corridor in her mansion. Natasha walked while holding the newborn baby in her hands.

.

Exiting the long hallway after 3 minutes. She faced a stairway that went up and down.

Choosing to take the way up to the 3rd floor. Natasha continued to walk until she reached the third floor.

From that floor, she then took a left turn, entering another hallway.

.

As for the newborn. He was staying calm in her arms with his eyes closed, and his face glued to her boobs. He seemed to enjoy them.

.

“Hm… don’t mistake me with your mother Julius.”

“I am your big sister. My breasts cannot produce food yet.”

.

“Shiver~!” (Baby)

Trembling in her arms, the baby opened his eyes wide at her, looking confused.

.

“Yes. Little Julius has a mother. And your mother will be feeding you now.”

Smiling with a happy face while enjoying the feeling of holding an infant in her bosom. Natasha explained a few things with her mouth to a baby.

She really didn’t have to, since the child will learn naturally. But…

‘Some things are better explained then left as they are’ Tasha thought.

.

Below her head, in her bosom. The newborn, Julius was shocked to learn that this maiden was his sister. After all, he never had one in his past life.

Or had he?

He wasn’t sure.

He felt he had a few tho. Since his god damn memories were still being downloaded in his mind.

Julius felt like he was a computer which had been inserted with an USB. And somehow, despite the long time it took for his reincarnation since the formation of the fetus and all. He still wasn’t done with the downloading process.

A baby’s brain is still young and undeveloped. It takes time to grow to the point it can acquire information without being hurt from the massive data it was receiving.

If the data/GB are more then the computer/brain can handle, then it’s reasonable it will take time for his little brain to digest the entire lifetime of a teenager.

‘Why did I have to be born with memories?! This is so painful.’

Tearful, with an entire teenager’s lifetime of memories that had crossed over, baby Julius glued his head to his ‘new’ big sister’s boobs.

At least, in this way, his pain would disappear as long as he didn’t focus on the knowledge residing in his brain.

*****

“Tuc , tuc, tuck, etc”

Walking in a large corridor, while still holding me. Natasha, my ‘new’ big sister was taking me somewhere.

Somewhere I had no clue where it was!

Yes. It is like this.

Despite having the ability too see as a newborn. That ability was limited. My eyesight was far from perfect.

If anything, everything I saw was a blurr, a world where shadows and light converged, making me really dizzy.

Occasionally I would be able to make out the outline and shapes of objects and the space I was inside of. Sometimes, I couldn’t.

The only reason I could distinguish a woman from a man, was not because of my eyes. No, I could barely see people. I could only distinguish people by sense of touch, smell, and probably voice.

Voice…

Sigh. Somehow, I seem to have difficulty understanding voices too.

Also, am I a baby?

What is a baby?

Can a baby be eaten?

I am getting hungry here!

.

“Tuc, tuc, tuc…”

“Track~!”

“…”

.

‘Huh?’

Stopping somewhere in the hallway. Natasha opened the door to a certain room. I had no idea what or whose room this was. But as long as it has something I can snack upon, I will be content with myself.

Babies can barely bite, move, and use the other 5 senses after all.

.

“Tock! Tock! Tock!”

“My lady, I brought the young master!”

“It’s time to feed him, again!”

I heard Natasha say young master, but seriously, what sort of century is this? Hopefully I was reborn in a modern day type of world. Medieval ages setting suckz!

‘Wait! What’s reincarnation?’

‘What’s modern day?!’

‘Abs why are medieval ages bad?!’

Egh! Right on time!

Fine brain! Give me a headache! Do your worst! But know that I will endure everything in the end!

‘By the way, what’s a brain?’

‘Ouchies~!! It fu**ing hurts! Aaaaaaa~!!!’

.

“Weeeeeeeee~!” (Baby cries)

.

*****

“Weeeeeeeee~!” (Baby cries)

.

“My baby!”

Getting up from an armchair, a beautiful maiden with red hair and green eyes rushed towards the sound of a newborn, with all her strength. Her steps making more noise then that of the nanny in front of her.

Her beautiful face was a mess, dark circles had appeared above her eyes. She hasn’t slept well.

Her hair was totally unkempt. All tangled in a few places.

And her body which was covered with a ‘bath robe’, showing signs that she had just taken a shower.

.

“Mom…”

“My lady! Don’t rush it!”

“You gave birth 26 hours ago! You can’t be moving around when your body is like that!” 

Natasha shouted to the woman in anger. But her voice pass through the ears of the red haired woman as if it was nothing but a singing bird song.

The beautiful lady went straight in front of Natasha and snatched the baby from her arms with all her strength.

.

“Eh! Mother?!”

Opening her eyes wide while showering disappointment mixed with anger, Natasha couldn’t do nothing but shout to the fool who was walking by herself, one day after giving birth.

To her this was unexpected. Really unexpected.

Her mother was never a person to ignore warnings.

What’s wrong with her?!

‘Mother, have you gone insane perhaps…’

.

Taking the baby boy in her arms, embracing him in her bosom, the red haired woman, Adria, turned her back on Natasha, heading for her armchair.

.

Confused by what just happened. Julius’s mind was once again taken by the embrace of a new woman, who had snatched him from his sister.

‘Mother?’ He kept being confused more and more. 

The reincarnation had really screwed him up, and he couldn’t understand things well, until he was developed enough to contain his past life’s memories.

‘Hey women you are crushing me against your bosom like you own me! Are you crazy! I am still a…’

Complaining in his mind a few times, the baby couldn’t do nothing but enjoy the warmth of Adria as she sat on her armchair with him in her arm.

.

“My dear little Julius. If it wasn’t for you and the circumstances of your birth, I would be leading a very happy life right now.” (Ominous smile)

“Such a happy life, that even you wouldn’t imagine, because you wouldn’t be born, if you just didn’t!” (Intensified ominous smile)

Caressing the newborn’s head, cheeks, and neck. Adria stopped her hand right on the baby boy’s neck.

Her hands were twitching, there was madness in her green eyes, and somehow the temperature inside the room has dropped considerably!

.

“Mother! You can’t!”

“You will die! The prophecy will kill you!”

“No… the whole continent, or rather Europe itself will fall if you kill him…”

Speaking with fear in her eyes after seeing her mother treat Julius like this. All the light in Natasha’s eyes faded, and a feeling of self protection grew inside her chest.

Slowly, she made made her way to Adria with a silvery white sword appearing in her right hand.

As she approached her mother. The temperature in the room dropped so much that even Julius could feel his body shivering despite the blue winter baby clothes he was wearing.

‘What in the world is happening here?!’ He thought as chilly air was inhaled by his lungs.

.

Taking her attention away, from what was in her arms. Adria looked at the approaching Natasha. The silvery white sword becoming whiter and more dazzling the more closer Natasha was.

“…”

“Tasha…”

.

“Mother…”

.

Silence fell upon the room.

Afterwards, an explosion 💥 occurred. Sending the whole place to hell.

>>>

To be continued…

OwO. Talk about an impactful entrance. These characters are worth my time indeed.

2