Tag Favors
250 10 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shoutout to Xazo for Patron Support~!

***

A/N: I want to apologize for the recent delays in the updates. I'm not sick and my health has gotten better. However, I've started rereading QM twice because I forgot to make the character sheets the first time. Essentially, I'm about to continue QM, but it has been a while and I need to reread things. As for character sheets, it's to make sure I don't miss out on abilities.

One of the main reasons for QM hiatus was how inadequate I felt regarding the later chapters. I don't mind writing smuts and beast girl harems, but it was all over the place. So, I'll begin with redoing the last volume. Of course, I intend to finish the fic since I always had the ending in mind... but it's the process that's the hard stuff, right?

Anyway, wanted to ensure that I haven't been wasting my time (or preparing my character for Elden Ring DLC, I swear! *Sweats*). I don't wanna promise a lot or lead things, but I think FGN will begin after I complete QM. As for PoI, we will soon see more character sheets for Nik and the harem alongside basic trivia, including likes, behaviour patterns, and stuff.

Thank you for all the support.

***

Two mansions of different architectural styles oversee a distant modest settlement atop an artificial hill. It took time and effort, burning through Nik’s free time, and sheer perseverance to achieve—remodeling a Fucking hill! He had help, of course.

“Let’s flatten it!” Toph grins toothily, eyes unhindered by her usual blindfold as she stares at their pet project admiringly!

“What?” Nik groans. “We did THAT for training!” he points at the hill, protesting against Toph’s wildest side.

“Let’s flatten it for training,” the destructive Earthbender repeats with addition, smirking. “Or is that too much for you, Hero?” She whispers coyly.

Grunting, Nik nears Toph as she looks like a certified stacked short stack in his presence.

“I’ve been fucking you girls, nonstop,” he begins as heat radiates from his being, “And I train religiously to the point I’m almost your contender when it comes to Lavabending.”

“Just because I don’t like training Lava—”

Nik cuts her smug sentence off with a glare. “Then you come along, telling me that modeling a hill will be good training right after we finished for the night. Of course, I said yes. Why wouldn’t I? It’s not like spending four hours WITH Mai’s sexual enhancer doesn’t affect my reasoning, right? Then we spend days completing this shitty training, and days more under others’ complaints because of the noise and vibration to shift dirt and trees.”

Nik is usually chill, even with Azula and the rest. His roughness during sex is usually part of their kinks and needs with no authentic heat behind it, but there are also times when Nik borders losing his marbles, and not even Toph can get away with it.

“Now,” he seethes. A vein pops over his forehead, squirming like an angry worm as his glare settles into Toph’s eyes, making her wish she’d been wearing her blindfold—“You want to flatten it?”

If Toph understands the meaning of a rhetorical question, she sure takes her liberty in understanding the concept because she finds it wise to answer Nik’s very rhetorical question.

“If the shoe fits—”

His large palm gently settles on Toph’s luscious hair, worn in a round, puffy topknot. “You have some balls suggesting we do that.”

Toph tries worming her way out with a strained and cute grin. But she lacks Jin's ability to act innocently coy and the Ty Sister’s ability to use obliviousness as a weapon. “W-we can do it?” She stammers.

Her lower mounds momentarily quiver as Nik leans down to peck her lips before he pulls back, “No. You love it. I have something hateful in mind.”

Toph pales.

“No, you couldn’t! You can’t make me do THAT!” She yelps with genuine fear. And only a handful of things can rouse such reaction from the world’s, nay, the self-acclaimed Multiverse’s Greatest Earthbender!

“Whether you do it willingly or I’ll use every trick under my sleeves to make you do it,” Nik blows into her ear, biting her outer shell—an act that usually makes her orgasm when she’s on the edge—yet Nik uses it to toss her over the edge of a different cliff.

“But I don’t want to,” Toph squirms.

“And I didn’t want to raise a fucking hill! But I did, to spend time with you.”

“Then let’s do something fun again,” Toph begs. The other task is truthfully a terror to behold to her petite, railed body.

“No, Toph.” Nik pulls back, smiling at her gently, which doesn’t quite reach his eyes.

“We will spend time training again. This time, we’ll be swimming for 15 minutes.”

Fear of Water.

“It was 5 minutes last time!” Toph cries in shock, her lips gaping wide enough to fit two eggs!

Nik smirks menacingly, “I’m not Poppy. Your mother is too kind to you.”

—A white-faced lie spoken by a black-hearted Plunderer.

---

Nik spends his day like the usual—greeting Kyouko in the morning, tending the flowers with Michi and Mai around the Apartment, kissing his girls goodbye, dropping Kurumi off with a slightly distant Manabu and a scowling Megumi, and performing his job admirably before returning to wind down with Mitsuko and the rest as he eventually returns to his Personal Space a little after midnight to knock on June’s door.

The former Bounty Huntress opens her door, smirking at Nik while pulling him inside with a grab of his collar.

After Toph, Nik promised to spend time with June and her ‘findings.’ Unlike Nik, who isn’t taken to the idea of spending his time watching porn and other questionable material, others, especially June, finds herself drawn to the notion. Unlike other girls, who either train in their elements or under Suki, June finds herself in a state of lax. She doesn’t want to idle in a job. If she did, she wouldn’t have eased herself into the role of a Bounty Hunter. In her words—someone ordering her doesn’t suit her tastes unless it’s behind closed doors for a specific reason.

So, the Laptop Nik bought during his shopping spree for the festival landed on June’s lap—metaphorically and literally.

After relaying Kurumi’s basic know-how about a laptop, Nik let June explore the device. The dark-haired superhuman also spoke with Sayoko on some occasions to clear her doubts about the device in Kurumi’s absence whenever she stayed in Nik’s apartment to connect with the net.

The consequences are unexpected.

After kissing him for a full minute, enjoying the sensation of Nik’s hand handling her firm and perky romp with possessive grips and cheeky tugs, June pushes him onto her bed with a grin. “Right, I promised to show you something interesting, right? Riding me like an Ostrich Horse can wait.”

She jumps into the bed with him until they cozy against each other as June places the laptop on her lap, switches it on, inserts the flash drive Nik got from Ray, and starts moving the cursor here and there until settling on a row of folders.

“Hmm,” Nik focuses on the names. “What are these? Vanilla? NTR? Ugly Bastard? Defloration?... Double Vaginal?” He squeaks in surprise at the last bit. It sounds painful unless someone uses a bullshit ‘Horni’ skill from the Paradise.

“These are categories,” June explains, revealing that he’s not the first person she’s showing it to. “So, Vanilla is Poppy’s favorite category, or Tag, as Sayoko puts it. By the way, Sayoko believes I’m a MEGA pervert to possess this flash drive.” June snarks. “Back to topic. Vanilla means sweet and romantic sex, with a healthy dosage of intimacy.”

‘No wonder Poppy likes it,’ Nik nods.

“But it’s just an example. Inside the Vanilla category, you’ll see a whole load of drawn images depicting a fictional story. It can be childhood friends reconnecting as lovers, a divorced, abused woman finding love with an unloved freak, and the like. And this one—the NTR. It’s all about cheating, drugs, abuse, and other stuff, from blackmailing a committed couple into seducing a married woman away from her husband. Hilariously, it’s always with a weaker, almost too pathetic of a man, making me wonder why a woman would fall for someone like that either way.”

“Which one’s your favorite?” Nik questions idly.

“Hmm?” June returns to the previous screen before highlighting one of the folders.

Nik blinks, almost shouting, “Abortion?”

June flinches before gasping, “What? No! I—” She looks at the screen before groaning and highlighting another folder. “There!”

Nik mutters to himself, “Ahegao? What’s that?”

“Essentially mind-break?” June tilts her head as she gets another weird look from Nik, prompting her to roll her eyes. “Not in that way, you moron! It’s like getting fucked to a blissful sleep. You did it to me a few times.”

“Just a few times?” Nik broods. “I’ve gotta pump those numbers.”

“Be my guest,” June smirks before looking at the screen. “Your new partner Ray really found some of the weirdest stuff mixed with some of the hottest stuff. But I wouldn’t know the proper comparison since all we have is this flash stick.”

“Flash drive,” Nik corrects her.

“Bite my ass,” she snorts, making Nik peck her cheek as she continues. “And look what I found in ‘Cuckolding.’

She clicks a few folders before enlarging a picture. A picture of a mature woman who looks oddly familiar yet different. The beauty mark near the corner of her plump lip, raven hair, and bespectacled honeyed hues.

“Mitsuko?” Nik voices out hesitatingly.

“Yep,” June confirms with a smirk. “Wanna see the slideshow of the woman fucking hordes of men?” She clearly said it to get a rise out of Nik as he shrugs with a roll of his eyes. “If you want to? I just wanted to spend some time with you.”

She purses her lips. “You’re no fun!”

“Hey, I was a whore who loved my ‘mother’—who was the top earner of the Bordello. Long story short, I’ve got the fucking sense to differentiate between emotional maturity and delusions.”

June shrugs as she closes the image.

“Well, I know you’d be more annoyed by the fact we wasted our time watching the images of a fictional woman fucking someone else INSTEAD of us getting things done.”

“You know me too well,” Nik grins. “Did you girls find anything useful?”

“We didn’t,” June admits. “Sokka and Zuko did.”

Naturally, those two had access to his unused porn stash. What kind of friend, step-father, and step-brother would deny them such recreation?!

June opens the ‘Stockings’ Tag, letting Nik see the picture of an adorable yellow mouse with red marks on its cheeks and a bolt-shaped, black-tipped tail.

“Pokemon? Hey, I know this. I saw a few cards on one of the regular customers,” Nik nods.

“Right,” June deadpans. “I don’t know why those two took such interest in this category, but they were interested in the notion of using powerful beasts for their means. They were hoping to find some interesting material that just isn’t some beastphelia from the bookstore.”

“Why didn’t they tell me directly?” Nik questions as she idly goes through the series of images.

“Something about not wanting to discuss their sexual preferences with you. To their credit, the two of them don’t know both landed on similar motives.”

“I’m hurt,” Nik pouts as he catches the image of a strangely feminine, green-haired creature with hauntingly red eyes possessing a certain quality of a flowing white dress and lanky green arms. “Although, I understand their tastes.”

June saw the same thing.

“You’re a scum, ain’t ya.”

“Did you think otherwise after we fucked?”

She scoffs, closing the laptop, “I should give you a chance to change my mind.”

“Sorry,” Nik grins, using the term he learned tonight. “I’m going to fuck you in front of a mirror and make an ahegao out of you!”

“Tch, perv. Ahegao isn’t something you make,” she informs rightly. “It’s something you devolve into. It’s always within you, waiting to reveal itself!”

Nik gets on top of the incorrigible woman after putting the laptop aside. “Some nifty words for explaining mind fuck. Let me guess, it’s Azula’s favorite tag, too?”

“Nope, hers is Double Vaginal.”

Nik stills before breaking into laughter.

“I guess she liked the artwork more than I thought,” June smirks, whispering, “But you’ll never guess Mai’s favorite. Although, it was a mighty task to make her admit it. I had to bring in Michi.”

Nik thoughtfully hums before venturing a bold guess, given the woman’s sadistic nature, “Double Penetration?”

June blinks, “Wha— How did you?”

Nik shrugs.

“That’s what Mai loves to do—sandwiching Azula between herself and me. It’s not that hard.”

“Damn, I never thought you could read her so well.”

Nik shrugs again. Mai is adorable that way. He leans down to kiss June as they slip out of their clothes.

---

In a Different Universe.

“Huehehehehehehe,” a mischievous cackle rings in a dark, damp room. “I just needed to know a little about him and found a whole fanfiction on a ‘Nik!’ Every Hole is a Goal? Quite Right!”

***

Alternate Title: Toph: Let’s Train And Raise a MOUNTAIN! *Nik, After Consecutive Sex Marathons*: Ugh? Yea, Sure!; Toph: Let’s Flatten All Our Hard Work! *Nik, After Consecutive Sex Marathons*: So, You Have Chosen Death; Toph’s True Terror: Swimming; Toph—The Perfect Candidate For a Devil Fruit; Toph: I Don’t Like Sea. It’s Wet, Wet, Wet, and Gets Everywhere!; Toph: Should Have Kept The Blindfold On; Answering The Rhetorical Foolishly; Nik Is Too Jaded To Fall For NTR Crap; Nik, Zuko, and Sokka When They See a Gardevoir: Sunovabitch! I’m In!; The Team Plans Potential Power-Ups!; Group’s Favorite Kinks; Poppy Is Too Sweet And Vanilla~!; Poppy: Hold My Hands And Take Me; *Double Vaginal is Almost Physically Hurtful* Also Azula: I Like The Art; Enlightened June: Ahegao Is Not What You Make! Now, Fuck Me Raw Till I Have That High! The Scummiest Scum To Exist

 

Spoiler

Join discord for Harem and Nik Pics.

 

Support the Fanfic through comments, likes, reviews and such (if the published site allows it—your boy's multi-site-nal!) and of course, the big P!

 

Read 60 advance chapters on—

 

Patreon

 

Join the discord for character pics (most of them are too heavy to be updated here)

 

Discord

[collapse]
8