Duo-Solo (2)
738 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shout-out to Matthew Cummins!

Support this fanfic and read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

***

"Well then, wake up on time tomorrow," Yoki nodded, "Oh, and I saw Suki meeting up with Nik. Made me realize that the two of you have been sharing one chamber from the beginning. At the time, I just thought that you two wouldn't mind sharing a space since you've slept together many times already."

"We did no such thing! Only Nik will ever think of that!" Katara blushed and retorted as the true meaning of Yoki's words began to sink in. Realizing that she had misinterpreted the situation, Katara turned silent while Yoki gave her a blank look.

"Right," Yoki nodded regardless. He's gone through war but he would rather not dip his mind into the whirlpool of emotions, temptations, and drama that is a young girl's mind and added, "Just be sure to get ready on time."

The fact that Yoki simply ignored her dilemma made Katara feel worse and more embarrassed. This wasn't Yoki's intention but should he know of Katara's thoughts at the moment, he would smack his face against the wall saying— Ignore it or not, no one is simply safe from the torrent at all!

As he left, Katara slipped into her chambers quickly and closed the entrance shut before leaning against the door and heaving a deep sigh. Gazing at her empty room, another sigh made its way as she recalled Wu's prediction.

'A powerful bender. Playful, huh,' She pursed her lips at the thought of the ability to pull water from the humid surroundings. She could do it, too. But training under Hama revealed that Nik understood things well. He took Hama's explanations seriously no matter how outlandish.

'Since Suki isn't here...' Katara thought for a moment. She had grown a bit frustrated over this period and the thought of Nik and Suki together made her feel... well, not rainbows and sunshine, obviously. But she didn't want to admit that she minded her two friends being happy together.

"Tch, what am I even thinking..." Katara slumped down on her bed, "The two of them are obviously catching up with their training... and didn't invite me... Not that I would want to learn anything from the two of them.

Can I even learn anything from them that isn't taught by Hama or forbidden to teach by Avatar Kyoshi?" Suki mused, following this line of thought, and blushed again. There was one thing she was getting interested in and the thought of it made her feel tingly and warm. Her breathing turned hotter by itself as the slightest thought seem to trigger the heating valves inside her body that gives a go-sign for the rise in temperature.

She felt even more annoyed since she had just taken a bath.

"This again?" Katara grumbled as she was quick to blow off the lamp. Once her chamber descended into darkness, she could finally shift her focus to the other chamber of hers seemingly in need of her attention. Biting her lower lip, Katara turned to her side as her knees pressed together and her body curled slightly. Her hand sneaked into the valley of her thighs as she felt up her soft entrance through the fabric of her robes. With Suki being the only one sleeping next to her, Katara didn't really make a great issue of covering herself. They had bathed together already so stuff like that barely mattered to her or other female waterbenders.

Her index and middle fingers felt her entrance warm already. Moist affected the fabric pressed against her soft mounds and soon turned damp, too. Her thighs squeezed in tighter, clutching onto her wrist as Katara breathed hotly. Not seductively but her breath by itself felt too warm and comfortable. The tip of her index soon found the spot that would respond to this form of 'frustration', a tiny nubbin that loved to get played with. Her shoulders tightened in, making her breasts squish against each other while her index and middle fingers pressed against her clitoris. Her eyes narrowed down as she could already feel herself getting wet.

And sultry. The thought of being with Nik excited her. The thought of Suki being with Nik frustrated her... but only in rare moments such as this solitude would the two mix, making her feel complicated but she already knew her course of action.

"Mmmgh~!"

---

"Mmmgh!"

Suki grunted in surprise as her breathing picked up its pace. Despite knowing that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her, she was still a bit scared. Something that Nik soothed with a soft, loving peck against her lips as she felt the throbbing erection that used to explore her mouth pushing and spreading her tight, virgin entrance.

Her legs rested on his shoulders for a greater space to move in as Nik continued to hold Suki's hands. His hips moved slightly, causing the tip of his penis to finally shove against her entrance as her seal tore slightly. Suki gasped but Nik didn't stop now. Instead, he moved all the way in as warm blood seeped through the tight and pressed entrance regardless, causing Suki to frown and grunt in pain.

"Nnngh!" She bit her lips, "It's... it's not that bad." She added with a whisper, quickly leaning forward to seal the lips of her lover. It may not have been as painful as her imagination but seeing how Nik leaned down against her body to comfort her by stroking her cheek, Suki couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, I said I'm fine," Suki remarked. This may have been a more 'wild' experience if she was younger but it didn't really make her feel too pained now.

"I know," Nik sighed softly, "Doesn't give me a reason to not kiss you and hug you."

He tilted his head, giving Suki's calf a kiss as it had already begun to tighten its hold over his shoulder.

"And here I thought you'd be a strict trainer like usual," Suki giggled but her chuckles soon turned into a short yelp as her glare seem to pierce through darkness and land on Nik, "Hey!" she groaned.

"Yes?" Nik smiled, his cock throbbing against her tight, clutching walls once again as her body shivered while Nik could feel her breath turning short in an effort to not leak another moan.

"Let's clean the blood first," Nik sighed softly as Suki tried to move.

"What are you doing?" Nik inquired.

"Didn't you want to clean? How else are you going to do it if I don't move—"

Nik's index finger twitched and all the blood flew up into a small stream before vanishing. Nik wouldn't keep it in his personal space so devouring for point it is. This system was the most useful trash box since Nik would get rid of almost anything unusable in a similar manner. Although... doing that with blood was... strange.

"What did you do?" Suki inquired as she felt the blood mixed with her bodily fluids disappearing from the base of her thighs and butt.

"Waterbending," Nik replied and Suki nodded in acknowledgment.

"Hmm, now, since you wanted a strict training," Nik's voice took an ominous turn that made Suki's heart grip with equal parts  excitement and fright, "Are you ready?"

"For?" Suki gulped.

Already feeling against the depths of Suki's body with a bit of his shaft still left out cold, Nik smirked. Since she could make snappy comebacks, she could take it, too, right?

"You know," Nik whispered as Suki's back arched up slightly with a soft gasp. Her hands held his wrists while she felt her nethers enveloping more of him with a gentle push, something she thought to be impossible. Though still feeling the sting of it, the warmth directly transferred from Nik's rod made it easier for her to adapt. It was comforting.

Shaking off Suki's hands from his wrists, Nik leaned back now and coiled his arms around Suki's legs and pulled her closer. Her back pulled up slightly as she felt the entirety of Nik's length shaping her body from within. His slightly rougher breathing made her all the more excited and she held the bedsheet tightly. The movement was slow at first. He was considerate despite the proclamations that implied him simply ramming it in.

Not only would that be a painful experience for both of them but physically harmful, too. But despite being gentle, Nik made sure to give her his all with each pump. Slow and steady, his slightly curved up part of his shaft pushing and scratching against her upper walls with her warm, slippery flesh squeezing tightly subconsciously. The tighter she grew, the greater the sounds of their pleased moans that filled the dark and empty chamber.

"Mmm, hah~!" Suki mewled with increasingly greater pleasure shooting through her body. Her entrance flooded with her juices as it became easier for Nik to move. A soft, squirting sound leaked from her drenched entrance whenever Nik pushed in, causing their flesh to meet with each other.

*Squelch*

She blushed. It sounded obscene and Suki didn't need to look at it to realize how compromising she looked at this moment. But as Nik moved again, his soft grunt was all she needed to understand that he felt equally if not more pleased. His reactions against her body were easy to sense.

"Nik," Suki called out sweetly as he stopped for a moment, "Yeah?"

"Kiss me you dumb fool!" Suki groaned, rolling her eyes. Unfortunately, while Nik now strangely claimed greater hearing, his sight was the same as any normal human and he couldn't view her expression full of expectations. Still chuckling, Nik felt wry. No matter how much he claims to understand the opposite gender, there will also be times when he may not understand them at all.

Leaning down to kiss her, Nik also let her legs down. Pulling back, he slipped his fingers against her entrance and felt just how wet she really was.

"Hey, want me to try and waterbend this, too?" Nik inquired. In fact, he wanted to try and bend his cum, too. To check if that could prevent pregnancy or not... but that failure in that task may come with some heavy burdens so he would rather not try that at all.

"Don't you dare!" Suki squished Nik's cheeks until it hurt before scoffing, "And what's this? Already tired." She posed while her body continued to shudder as Nik rubbed her entrance gently. His index finger continued to act roguish, constantly slipping in and rubbing a few spots that caused her to react the most.

"Well, it's called stress management," Nik kissed her earlobe, "If I'm going to give you a full night of training, I need to manage my own condition, right?"

Suki shuddered.

"Are you crazy?!" she squeaked.

"You only knew it now?" Nik hummed, his cock pressed up her thigh, "Or did you forget that I outrank you and Katara both when it comes to stamina and lasting longer?"

Suki pursed her lips, "I've heard from Rena that men simply can't last that long no matter what."

"Well, how about tomorrow once you realize how wrong that assumption is, you send Rena my way, too. I'm a willing teacher and ignorance is simply the obstacle to one's personal growth."

Suki glared at the youth for his frivolous words before jumping on top of him. Her body was easily supported by his as she leaned down to bit against his chest rather possessively, "You better not bring her in here!" She licked her lips as her hand snaked towards Nik's drenched and sloppily slathered cock. Her fingers squeezed at the base before stroking him up and down, "Of course, why would I?" Nik chuckled.

'I can go to her chambers just fine,' he shrugged internally.

But Rena was the last thing in his mind. Suki continued to kiss him and stroke him as his body began to reach the edges of its control.

"Eee!"

Suki yelped, her body thrown back on the mattress as Nik straddled her this time with her chest facing the mattress and her back revealed to Nik.

"Hey, I'm still feeling a bit sore!" Suki complained.

"Just a bit?" Nik mused loudly, "Then I'm not doing my work right, huh!"

Grinning, he prodded her entrance teasingly with the tip of his penis. He already felt leaking a little and it only drove him into a more pleased state while he felt Suki's hot gush against his shaft. With a shove, he slipped into her wetter chamber again. Still tight but considerably more comfortable now that Suki's body had a chance to recover and adjust.

"Mmhhhh!" Suki slurred as she bit into his mattress. Her expression turned playful. With a soft hum of approval, Suki pushed back her butt, devouring more of Nik with ease while her pussy clamped down on his shaft tightly. It was the right decision as his grunt rang louder this time. Although Suki is new, she knew one thing— tight get it right.

Especially against her boasting lover who claimed to ride her for the night. Of course, she needed to let him know that such claims should never be posed in front of the proud Kyoshi Warriors!

"Ooohhh!"

"Aaahhh~!"

"K-Kyoshi! Spare me your strength!"

*Pah*

*Pah*

*Pah*

---

"Hmm~! Hummm~" Suki hummed softly as she stood alongside Nik with a pleased expression. She looked radiant. Everyone looked far more pleasing to her this morning even when she hadn't slept a wink last night. A few waterbenders were already gathered on the deck early in the dawn.

"Hey, you two are up early," Katara walked out of the stairs and found Nik and Suki quick enough. After all, Suki wore her Kyoshi attire once again. In fact, Katara and Nik took turns in doing Suki's make-up to refine their waterbending.

"We didn't sleep at all!" Nik gave a thumbs-up while Suki elbowed him in the stomach.

Katara's expression froze for a moment before she looked at Suki and realized that she looked... oddly different. Nothing physically but she was sure that Suki looked... better.

"Morning," Suki walked up to Katara and stuck her tongue out towards Nik, "I'm gonna be moving with Katara. I don't want to fall in the sea first thing in the morning so practice hard while surfing."

Nik gave her bleak glare, "Hey, I'm not that bad."

"No, Suki has a point," Katara mused with a serious expression before craftily looking at Suki and whispering something. Suki suddenly blushed while she nudged Katara's shoulder and gestured towards Nik.

"You know," Nik grinned, "You can just ask me. I would paint a more vivid story."

In her excitement, Katara forgot that Nik could hear her whispers and this simply made the two women feel embarrassed to no end.

"Alright!"

Before Nik could continue to tease, Yoki's loud call attracted everybody's attention. He stood next to a thin man with greying hair, "All of you will follow Boron's directions. When you reach the island, try and find out more about the Northern Water Tribe. Boron has the list of things needed for the ship.

He knows our point of rendezvous so meet him before the dusk in the same location of the island where you step on. Remember, if there's any fire nation scum who tries to keep you, give'em hell!

Any questions?"

"The rest of us?" One of the women inquired.

"Enjoy!" Yoki grinned.

"Really?"

Another one questioned with a suspicious expression.

"Did I fucking whisper?" Yoki grumbled, "The rest of you are only going for a good time! Don't get caught!"

The small group of seven benders nodded with grins touching their lips.

"Come on, I'll show you how a master surfs," Katara held Suki's hand walked towards the edge of the deck, ready to jump down.

"Master?" Nik smirked.

"Any problem?" Katara scoffed while Suki chuckled, "Actually... there is nothing as completely mastering something. Once you think you've reached the peak, look elsewhere. There definitely will be other things to learn."

Katara and Nik looked at Suki before tacitly looking in each other's direction.

*Push*

Katara pushed Suki off the ledge.

"Huh?" Suki blinked, feeling so stunned by the betrayal that she couldn't even scream or call them out. All she saw was Katara and Nik high-fiving each other with incomparably serious expressions.

"Won't she bite your head off?" Katara questioned as she heard the resounding splash.

"She already bit me last night... something she might tell you later on," Nik grinned as Katara swiftly shoved Nik off the deck, too.

"Hey! You traitor!"

Nik gasped as he fell into the sea, too.

Too surprised to waterbend quick enough.

"Who told you to be this reckless?" Katara shrugged with a 'can-you-believe-this-guy' look.

33