Lake Laogai (4)
467 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Name: Nik Faran

Age: 20 (80)

Code: GC—EHG—98034

Authority Rank: 1 (9.92/100)

Paradise: Transmigration

Title: Transmigration Intern

Bloodline: Adonis' Ember (Common)

Physique: 3.5

Mental: 5

Energy: 30.1→ 37]

Nik closed his eyes. He had asked what he wanted and true to its words, Dhi answered each and every question to quite a bit of detail, purposely revealing more than enough beneficial information that wasn't even present in the library of his mind. Not only that, Dhi had bestowed him an energy-bending skill... somewhat. The skill was quite simple as connecting mind, body, and spirit. The sudden increase in his energy stat wasn't the same situation as when he first contacted Mokshi and wouldn't continue to rise. It was just that Nik had fully tapped into this connection now and could wholly feel another distinct presence within him.

Indeed, this technique could work on its own and Nik had an idea of how to use this and on whom but right now... he closed his eyes and 'communicated' with Mokshi.

As Dhi said, communication comes in many forms and this exchange of presence was the same.

Dhi had long disappeared. Nik wanted to ask how it came here... why it came here and what was going on with the Dai Li but it was clear that while Dhi wasn't a primordial spirit aggressive to him and Mokshi, it wasn't a totally charitable spirit, too. It was clear that whoever made Dhi appear wanted to deal with him and this completely solidified the doubt that aside from sleeper agents long having their minds under control by Dai Li, there must be active spies amongst the rebels, too. This wasn't a surprise, of course.

The rebels as an institution were quite undisciplined and unorganized. The fact that the Dai Li hadn't rescued its imprisoned captives showed that they were quite confident. But why?

It is by interrogating those prisoners that Nik and others raided other prisons and even got to this headquarters. Sure, they may have intended to surprise them with Dhi but then again, this plan needed to consider the fact of what would have happened if Nik simply shifted the headquarters to his personal space and left the members to die under sudden water pressure.

How could they be sure that he would surely enter? If they weren't sure... do the enemies still have some other hidden means that he hadn't discovered waiting for them?

Or could it be that Dhi itself set things up like this so that he could come face-to-face with the spirit? Again, if the spirit wasn't adamant about making its words worth a price, things would be simpler but then again, Nik could understand where Dhi was coming from and it's not like he wasn't grateful. He was now intricately connected with Mokshi and in turn, had understood the basis of an energybending skill. Not only that, Nik had gotten two more detailed pieces of information related to getting a useful essence of a spirit and something else.

Sighing, he tied the unconscious Dai Li members with thin metal strips and then looked towards Nyla who kept his consciousness after Dhi's departure.

He silently stayed beside June and continued to nudge his muzzle against her shoulders.

"Give it some time, she'll wake up soon enough," Nik smiled and comforted Nyla. Meanwhile, Toph and others had made a short work of their opponents and found that the headquarters, aside from the enemies, was quite empty. There wasn't anything useful they could find within and while there were a few elite benders within, there wasn't any definite leader present.

Would the enemy just sacrifice such a large resource in the form of so many Dai Li agents? Of course, not. Even someone barely knowing of war such as Nik could understand while the confrontation in the Northern Water Tribe was direct, this right here was a different kind of confrontation and the enemies may just be setting things up.

Rebels, spies, sleeper agents, and now tonnes of prisoners.

Not to mention the Avatar who had yet to arrive in Ba Sing Se after their trip from the Southern Water Tribe.

Toph, Katara, and Mai soon arrived at his location and the remaining girls also woke up quite a short bit after.

---

[Authority Rank: 1 (9.92→ 11.01/100)]

The headquarters of the Dai Li was quite big but ultimately, it was made of hardened ground and it could have only provided the same value as a refined fire nation cruiser which wasn't more than 10 rank 0 AP or in this case, slightly little more than 1 rank 1 AP.

Zuko glared at the only two masked individuals in front of him but his current position as the 'lieutenant' of the rebellion didn't allow him to openly rebuttal THE Blue Devil.

Not only that, he was familiar with the other masked figure. He wore familiar training tunics that strained against a few particularly bulky and well-trained regions, for instance, his shoulders. The mask this man wore was... the kind of funny baboon mask you could find in any fare and festival.

"And who are you supposed to be?" Zuko still was annoyed by Nik's existence but he had come a long way just these past four days and kept his temper in check. As Katara stated to him, his temper didn't give him the right to mistreat others and if he does so then he should be prepared to go through the same treatment.

"Me?" Nik mused under the mask, "The Nut Crushing Messiah."

Azula blinked under the mask. She obviously wore a slightly baggy set of robes but she wasn't the only one alongside Zuko who knew him. Jet, or rather Smellerbee, not far behind, realized the identity of the speaker once he spoke and gritted her teeth... she'd been 'interrogated' by Mai and she hated the fact that her body absolutely loved it...

"As he said..." Azula remarked with a low and base tone, trying to instill a rich timbre to her voice, "He's a recent friend I made... the Nut... well, you heard him," Azula refused to use those words itself.

She then gestured towards the group of caught and blindfolded men, making the eyes of other rebels shine brightly, "We caught these men and raided their headquarters. From now on, there are no Dai Li agents in Poor Man's Land."

While she remarked casually, the group behind Zuko erupted into loud cheers that made lifted Zuko's spirit, too. Although they formed the rebels on a whim, Zuko found that he felt quite satisfied in these particular moments. When they won, that is.

While many cheered, Azula and Nik strained their senses and scrutinized everyone to the best of their abilities. They were obviously trying to deduce if there were any spies. The previously oblivious Azula now found her heart shuddering at the enigmatic skills of the spirits and realized the weight of her uncle's and Nik's caution against spirits much less June's testimony on the matter.

The group of rebels quickly took the captives away through one of the many discreet entrances of the underground tunneling system while Zuko was asked to stay behind to discuss 'tactics.'

But this wasn't a meeting at all. When they were sure that nobody was around them, spiritually, too, Azula took off her mask and openly questioned one thing she wished for Zuko to keep to himself.

"Alright, be straight with me Zuko. Did you ever mention our involvement in the rebels as the leaders?" Azula crossed her arms and questioned pointedly. While she threatened everyone around herself and had the tendency to screw her relationship out of fear... which she realized because of Jin and was going through a 'thorough' reformation on the same matter, Zuko was the one who attracted 'friends.' In Azula's eyes, his simple-minded and rather aggressive nature was appealing to many but useful to rare few talented elites... like herself.

But no spy that is mediocre could last this long in the rebels and as she saw Zuko's expression getting thoughtful and then twisting a bit with guilt and embarrassment, she demanded coldly.

"Who?"

"Nobody," Zuko denied in an instant.

"Who, Zuzu?" Azula's gaze grew invasive as he heaved a deep breath and didn't seem to budge, "Is it Kei Lo?"

"No!" Zuko scoffed, "I haven't said anything to anyone, alright? Why are you even asking me all this?"

If Azula had the mind to share the details of today's raid and suggest that they didn't have to assume that a spy was amongst them but find the spy definitely present then she floundered at this moment and dropped the subject out of a sudden.

"You know what," Azula shrugged, "Doesn't matter. I'm just going to work under some new assumptions. You should wipe that scowl away... after all, we won big time and are about to rest here."

"I'm not wiping off anything," Zuko droned, "Why did you lie to me about the timing of the raid?"

"Heh, I lied and you lied just a few moments ago. Let's call it even," Azula giggled, and seeing that Zuko wasn't buying any of it, her lips tugged into a sickeningly sweet smirk as she purred, "Zuzu, we happened to arrive earlier. Anyway, what does it matter? As I said, the Dai Li is no more outside the walls of Phoenix City. We won, so just today, be happy, will you? We're all going to enjoy ourselves, even mom will be here. You do want to impress Uncle that you have changed, right?"

Zuko's scowl only deepened at her words as he snorted and gave Nik and passing glance before scoffing, "I'll be by the lake, and don't you try anything funny with me!"

As he moved, he heard Azula giggling... menacingly, "Of course, I won't try anything funny~" and as he was out of earshot, she practically mewled, "Not with you, at least."

Her gaze fell on Nik who looked at her strangely. Strange enough to make her uncomfortable.

"What is it?" She questioned. Even with her first spiritual encounter, she was in a good mood. Even if there are spies in their ranks, Azula knew that now the external forces are taken care of, they can carefully weed out the undeserving members.

"That was weird as fuck," Nik answered honestly as Azula's smile widened. She reached out to his mask and removed it before leaning in on him, "Hmm, did my relationship with Zuzu strike something within you? Are you perhaps a little... envious?" she blew against his lips. Just the fact that she was trying to use her brother as a target for jealousy... was, as Nik quoted— weird as fuck. Well, to him, at least.

But Azula's words didn't last on this subject as she struck the ground with her heels and moved around Nik, her fingers tracing his shoulders as she stood on her toes once behind and whispered hotly in his ears, "Nik, are you the spy?"

"Are you drunk?" Nik questioned.

"Nope," Azula let out a husky growl as her hands clutched on his waist, her long and sharp nails digging into his tunic and skin as Nik continued calmly, "Me either."

Chuckling, she continued, "I doubt it~ Now that I am free from so many tasks, I will have to do a thorough check on you sooner than later... given the number of peasants you are known to have drawn towards yourself. Tsk, tsk, being an Avatar must be quite glorious, hmm? To have the princess of the entire world have her hands on that thick," she whispered as her hands slid forward, firmly pressing and resting on his crotch as she purred, "meaty, princess breaker~!"

"Oh, I am sure you are a spy sent to tame me~" she added, "Would you like this Princess to coronate herself as the Queen?"

Nik blinked.

"Isn't your mother the queen?"

Azula snorted, "Till how long?"

Taking Azula's hand and yanking her forward, Nik pressed her against the nearest tree he could find. Others were changing in his personal world since they had a lot of clothes with themselves and Azula was going to do that there, too. But Nik changed his mind. Since Azula in her winning mood wanted to have a piece of him, he was happy to oblige.

"A proper princess would know that such rough clothes aren't worth her time and body," Nik's fingers hooked across her collar and tugged the black baggy robes sideways to reveal her pale neck.

"You read my mind," Azula smiled.

"These are the clothes befitting this imperial body of yours," Nik narrowed his eyes. As a man of culture, he aspired to be, Nik obviously had a few thoughts of his own and dreams as to what he wanted to do by inviting others to a lake. The first time Suki sucked him off happened to be beside a lake, too. So, he naturally prepared a specific set of clothes. This world, like many others, had lewd men and women who would express their sexuality through scanty clothing and Nik managed to find a few pairs of such clothes for the particularly randy ones in his group. Azula just happened to be the prime target with all that hormones rushing within her body after their 'win'.

***

Shoutout to Joakim Buberg, Itachi Asakura, Juraijin1, Matthias Dyminat, and Anon!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

21