Camp of Lust (3)
626 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As a proper gentleman, Nik helped where he could. Once he deposited a fresh load of 'rations' directly into Toph through her throat, he continued his adventure and found Suki and Jin a party as welcoming as any. But neither Suki nor Jin were as daring as Toph to sneak her lips to the root of his cock and gag against him silently, letting her throat milk him. Not to the point he was dry, of course. He's got nuts that shall bust one out till the end of time... or until he actually does get tired.

But even Zuko seemed to have had enough with training the basics... again. Truly, once Azula saw the benefits of training from the ground up, she became quite obedient—obedient— only when it came to training. Nik, too, knew other advanced techniques from his library and felt that Iroh wasn't purposely teaching it to them for good measure, and since he had accepted the Old Fire Lord as a master, Nik wasn't eager to go over the man's head... just because he was eager to bust some lightning out of the tip of his fingers!

"Uncle!" Zuko growled with his fists clenched, "I've been at this for hours now! Why don't you teach me some advanced moves?!" This wasn't the first time Zuko demanded this but admittedly, he had grown milder with his 'request.' Maybe Tea really worked on angst youths?

But Iroh didn't chuckle as he would when alone and placate his nephew with an odd statement of wisdom. Seeing that the effects of that were minimal, Iroh opted for a more... busting approach.

"Look at her," Iroh stated sternly as Zuko's attention was pulled towards Katara, the only person who was currently training and found her... just making the waves rise and fall. Her shoulders and hands just looked so in tune with her element that it made Zuko flounder for a moment. Of course, now, Katara could bend without any exaggerated martial movement. After all, martial arts is merely a crutch for the intention of the benders to bend the element. When the will becomes stronger and more experienced, this crutch can be skipped itself.

Heck, Nik considered Katara and Azula a talent cut out of the same cloth!

"She can beat you, Azula, or a troop of ten standard fire nation firebending soldiers with ease. And yet, what is she doing at the moment? With all the water in the world, do you see her causing destruction with THOSE advanced moves... or learning from nature instead?"

Zuko grew silent. Maybe he respected Katara from Nik's group alone. Well, it could be said that he only took the time to barely know Katara alone due to special circumstances but now that he looked at her training form, with such ease she made the water around her follow her will... he was a little envious. She looked like a master of the art... no, maybe she already was.

Seeing his dangerous eagerness diminished, Iroh nodded silently. As balls busting this approach may have been, one must destroy the old and rotten to build the pristine and remarkable. Zuko had the will for it. He had the blood for it. Most of all, he now had the assistance of a true master for it.

"Come now, let's eat. I promised to cook you all something. Hehe, with just a little chili pepper, I can smoke the best fish in all the Fire Nation! They don't call me Fire Lord for nothing ~!" Iroh chuckled and patted his nephew's back while walking over to the group. Again, Zuko floundered slightly, unable to look at the women around him. Things would have been less awkward for him if it wasn't just Ursa trying to encourage him to talk with others as they didn't seem too interested in chatting with him either.

So... as Iroh elicited terrible groans from everyone when he said he would need another hour or two to calmly fish... the fishes, making Katara just bend them out of the water, Ursa approached Nik. She did it only when Zuko left to relieve himself after all the training fully knowing that he would only be angry if she approached the other party to play nice. Oh, how tough her task has been even during this relaxing... but a strange vacation.

She fully expected Nik to tell her to go to hell... well, not in those exact words. After all, her son was the one being terrible to the boy, and as uncomfortable as she felt by pulling him aside and unable to stop herself from looking down, his once impressive erection now all but gone, waiting to rise again, she was stunned at his reply.

"Sure, I don't mind chatting with Zuko. I think, Jin won't mind me doing that either so it's cool." Nik nodded. The only reason he was confident that Jin won't mind it is because of how content he'd make her every night. It wasn't being vain but knowing that she had much better things in life than a scrawny firebender. Okay, maybe the last part was a bit vain... but Nik just wanted to compare his physical strength and muscles with others and against Iroh and Zuko... Nik felt he won.

Of course, one of them was a retired old lord and the other one was, again, a scrawny 'twerp' as Toph would put it.

"Thank you... Nik," Ursa smiled in relief.

"Oh, please," Nik rolled his eyes, "You've got it tough so enjoy this vacation without letting Zuko or Azula ruin it for you. Leave them to me."

Now that her daughter was brought up, Ursa looked at Nik with a suspicious and appraising gaze. Hesitating for a moment, she decided to be discreet but direct, hoping that her intentions would be well-conveyed.

"Nik, about Azula... she's a little different than Zuko. Don't get it wrong. But she just needs more of..."

"Everything," Nik completed with a smile but he knew more than just that. Oh, Ursa would be surprised. Azula was the perfect little princess eager to please those who she found... herself falling on her knees for. Of course, should she see any weakness, she would readily suck the life out of you. Jin could attest to that.

"And your situation... doesn't affect her?" Ursa inquired quietly. Azula was never the kind to share things... she either let go or hold on. But never share.

"We had a good talk about it," Ursa felt that there was something more to this 'talk' Nik mentioned given how was smirking. Call it a woman's damning intuition. "And she seemed fine about it. Happy that her friends, Jin, and Mai, are in the same situation. Of course, if possible, I would... um, like to ask you. You know, more officially. Nothing about us would feel as good as with your blessings."

Ursa blinked in surprise.

'Surprisingly sincere...' Her impression of Nik has always been positive even when she found out about his relationship but seeing him so actively trying to ask her permission now that she was opening up... Ursa was happy, to say the least.

But what good mother would she be if she just agreed? Crossing her arms and seeing Nik's gaze sway for the briefest second, a little happy that even if she wore a rather covering top, she managed to pull a reaction, Ursa tapped the sole of her sandals on the ground and gave a stern look.

"Now, now, my blessings? Isn't that a little too quick? I must talk with Azula, too!"

But seemingly never satisfied in his new life, Nik only smiled and responded as his gaze finally looked... something more than just a sincere boy trying to woo her daughter. Crossing his arms and puffing out his well-sculpted pecs, letting her gaze falter down towards his crotch for a second once again, he chuckled, "You know, Ursa. Mai, Michi, Toph, and Poppy have a better relationship with each other for a good, convincing reason."

He let his words sit as Ursa flinched for a second. Her expression frozen before her cheeks grew hotter and the tips of her ear grew crimson, "Avatar, I suggest that you don't sully your name with... such preposterous propositions!"

"So it would be fine if I wasn't Avatar?" Nik smiled.

"No!" Ursa gasped, "Of course, not! Ehm... Nik, your master is my brother-in-law..."

"And Michi is Mai's mother? What's your point?" He didn't seem hurried but only kept her engaged in this losing conversation. Indeed. He certainly maneuvered himself well around complicated relationships, Ursa realized that in hindsight. She was forced to pull her thoughts away from desires forbidden and bit her lower, full lip. Her oval face was slightly strained with worry and hesitation and her golden pupils were now unable to contain her gazes around him.

"I..." Before she could reject the notion utterly and make Nik promise her not to bring this subject up ever for her daughter's sake, he moved past her, "Of course, I'm joking~!" His chortle and the more intentional husk in his tone didn't make things better. She'd just seen him fully lather Yue with good techniques that she could only expect from royal caretakers and then proceeding to fill Toph's throat with his stretching cock.

Well, she didn't see the latter but she unconsciously hoped for it to be just that 'destructive'. Oh, she enviously pitied her daughter for a second now... and others around him.

Nik, of course, wanted to continue setting Ursa on the 'right' path that would lead to her downing on her knees alongside her daughter... but he could also hear the distant huff and steps of an aggrieved man.

Again, he didn't mind talking with Zuko and if he wanted some success... wasn't it better to help the man move on and make friends instead of aggravating the brother and son of the women he happened to find himself interested for?

That's the main reason he even moved away from Ursa for the time being and made his way towards the spitroast and learn the way of royal cooking from Iroh.

As he returned, Ursa went back, too. All but annoyed by Michi's and Poppy's teasing smirks. To others, the busty and well-endowed mothers were gentle, caring, and mature but when in their own group of friends, they could be the most childish.

"Good talk?" Michi cooed, much to Ursa's grumble as she rolled her eyes, "Oh, please, save it!"

"That sounds like the troubled voice needing directions," Poppy hummed and stretched on her chair, letting her voluptuous breasts perk up, "But then again, only a troubled person knows that they are missing something."

"Wow, that sounded good," Michi smiled, high-fiving Poppy, and seeing the duo, Ursa finally couldn't restrain the urge to let out an exasperated sigh.

Zuko came out from behind the bushes soon after and could only go to the location with the highest concentration of the men.

The Grill and the Spitroast.

He stood beside Iroh and had wanted to help out when Nik smiled and called out, "Mind helping me cut the fishes for the grill?"

Hesitant as he may have been, Zuko sat down beside Nik and silently began to work. On the other hand, Nik looked at how experienced Zuko was in these types of chores in the first place.

To think the queen, the prince, and the princess would be so well-versed in daily chores... he shook his head internally.

"Woah, I expected you to bite my head off, huh." Nik chuckled while Zuko only murmured, "No need for that... someone showed me how bad it feels to go through all that without any fault."

Iroh only smiled silently. Honestly, a little gratified. Zuko was still awkward at best but instead of 'opposing' Nik out of instinctive fear, even he felt that facing Nik was better.

As they chopped up fish, Nik smiled and raised another topic, "You know, I just thought of something. Iroh has been lying to us."

Frowning, Zuko waited this time instead of acting out.

"Well, I mean, he says he's only teaching us the basics but I've fought many firebenders and none of them know anything about relieving the tension from their bodies. That's an advanced technique, no doubt."

Zuko blinked, "Really, Uncle?"

Chuckling, Iroh shook his head, "Oh, it's basic like I told you. Everything I teach you is foundational... for me."

Zuko's and Nik's expressions grew bleak. Even Nik wasn't expecting such a response.

"But then again, this technique is not known to the royal family," Iroh smiled, "Maybe I will tell you two about it some other day."

"Or you could tell us now since we have nothing to do," Nik smiled.

"I agree," Zuko stated reluctantly but he did find Nik glancing in his direction when he said so, making the man nodded with a smile.

This... wasn't all that bad, Zuko finally realized. Frustrated he may have been, he was beginning to see that trying to resolve differences is just a better feeling altogether than wallowing in it.

"Now where are Azula and Mai?" Iroh sighed.

"I'll go get them," Nik shrugged and as he moved, he felt a peculiar stare lingering over his back. It was clear that Ursa's mind was still a little wrapped up in their conversation.

***

Shoutout to miphiel, Ben Rama, mercalli, Lanceilion, and Kailash Nair!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

22