Camp of Lust (8)
639 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ursa felt she was having a sense of Deja Vu as she mustered enough courage to drag Azula into some privacy amongst bushes. The entire day felt like a massive fever dream to the former queen of the Fire Nation as she looked at her puzzled daughter in her same tiny tube-top and an even skimpier thing and felt a massive headache incoming.

"Azula..." Ursa uttered. The quicker they resolve it, the better. After all, the two rarely kept quiet about a few things because of their bodily reaction, and with no servant to teach these things, Ursa fulfilled the role of raising her daughter like any others. "What happened back then... we should talk about it."

"I don't want to?" Azula tilted her head somewhat and averted her gaze. The girl knew why Ursa would ask her to come aside but she couldn't possibly raise a ruckus with everything she'd done today. She... just wanted to sleep now. After all, her body just begged to get another form of recharge and then some more, in the form of Nik.

Her reply was understandable but Ursa had it worse... she, after all, did watch her daughter getting stretched from the inside while feeling hot from their moans and then getting caught. The last portion was the worst. Nik, Mai, and Azula were young. They could do... things and feel excited but what would Nik think of one of his lover's mothers now that he was staring right at her back then with a shot of his cum over her top itself?

Then again, Ursa was forced to silently understand that his relationship was beyond just the daughters. "Azula," Ursa's throat parched as she began again, "It's alright... and I just wanted to... say that I ran away because I couldn't simply process it all. It blindsided me."

Azula blinked and looked at her mother who forced a smile to reassure her daughter.

"Oh..." Azula let out a soft sigh before a small smirk made its way to her lips. She hadn't been able to 'stretch' for some time. Not with Mai ready to pin her down, like today. Or sometimes Jin jabbing at her verbally. Honestly, if it wasn't for a sweet catch like Nik around, she would have been peeved out of her wits. Sure, making fun of Zuko's lack of talent during training started her morning better but that was just it!

Her gaze grew a bit crafty as she leaned against the tree and smiled, "I wasn't even angry about it mother," her words making Ursa a bit relieved because... she didn't run once but twice... "I'm sure you're curious about what happened back then, right?"

"No, really, Azula. Don't force yourself," Ursa shook her head and smiled but the girl wouldn't have it and drawled, "No, mother. I want to share. If Mai and Michi or Toph and Poppy can have such honest discussions, why not us?"

Before Ursa could even be forced to internally retort that those mother-daughter pair had more than just honest discussions, Azula's smirk widened, "Mai and I are playing and Nik just became a part of our... rivalry. I used to help Mai when we were little, how she thought I was bullying her is out of my depths. But, things happened and I lost against Mai. Twice! Can you believe that?"

For Azula, the latter question was purely rhetorical but Ursa happened to have an answer as she was now more comfortable due to the lack of the previous awkwardness and replied, "Of course, dear. No one is infallible... everyone suffers from a loss once in a while."

Azula's expression froze for a second and she suppressed her indignance before continuing with just surprising strength and cheeriness while vowing to make things even more exaggerated to have her mother shuffle nervously, "Well, as you said, even I can lose and I did. So, as usual, Mai ran to Nik to get her due praises. Honestly, she is so easy to manipulate. Just some sweet words and she'd forget all her prior anger... right, continuing, she and Nik came up with an interesting punishment for my loss. Oh, did I mention that the loser must do whatever the winner dictates? I was planning to have Mai... ehm, irrelevant."

Azula felt that if she really said that she wanted to publicly shame Mai even when that was close to impossible... she may just make her mother furious and she may discipline her naughty ass again as she did years before.

"Well, my punishment was..." Azula tiptoed towards Ursa as the mother curiously waited until Azula had her lips almost pressed against Ursa's ear, "to have one very thick construct of water slither up my leg from behind as you speak with me and slip into my... well, I don't need to paint a more vivid picture, do I? Maybe I should—"

"Azula!" Ursa gasped with pink tainting her cheeks.

"Nik had one thick, hmm, well, less thick than his own penis slide into my very royally begging pussy and had his way while you spoke so highly of him. Oh, I know he enjoyed every second of it until he had me weak in the knees and my body already—"

"Enough!" Ursa hissed, pushing Azula to a healthy distance and glaring at her daughter with her own face beet red, "What's gotten into you?!"

"I just told you," Azula smirked, "Honestly, what got into me after you just skedaddled was an even thicker—"

"No more of this talk!" Ursa interjected promptly and frowned as Azula pouted, "But..m I thought we could show them we're the better mother-daughter pair than them."

"And since when did it turn into a competition?" Ursa questioned sternly.

Keeping her pout, Azula grunted, "It always has been... but no matter. I'll just keep being honest about these things and you'll have to adapt, mother."

"No," Ursa groaned, "Keep this up and I'll treat you in the same manner once you tried to burn off Zuko's hair!"

Azula gulped secretly yet found her mother's reaction even more amusing and giggled, "Oh, mother... you should just find someone, too. Are you planning to live in that man's fear forever? Even if he finds us, I don't think the situation will be the least bit salvageable just because you were 'faithful'." The sheer mockery in Azula's words made Ursa shudder as she almost broke down right then and there when recalling their father, "Azula... please. I did everything for you two."

Curling her lips, Azula nodded, "And we know it... but you could just stop doing everything for us. I mean, you joined the store and made friends. Friends who share many things with their daughters. I just hoped we could be a little like them..."

Ursa's gaze flickered as she sighed after a moment before shaking her head, "Fine, come here."

Slipping into her mother's embrace, Azula's eyes closed happily as she cackled internally, 'Too easy! Now... can I use this to get back at Mai... or Jin?'

Many thoughts ran within her head.

Yet, Azula did not expect her mother to add anything to this.

"Azula... if we're going to be honest... I saw you, Mai, and Nik... and I'm pretty sure Nik saw me."

Azula's head whipped up and she stared at the embarrassed Ursa before questioning, "What were you doing?"

Both of their golden pupils gazed into each other as Ursa soon averted her gaze with a blush, "I accidentally walked in..."

"You said you were going to be honest." Azula's eyes were still wide yet she looked at Ursa without an ounce of emotion.

"After... that stunt of yours," Ursa whispered, "I wanted to make sure that Nik wasn't you know... just using you... so I followed..."

"And you watched everything?"

"No, I hurried away the moment Nik saw me..." Ursa whispered.

Azula felt her mind on the brink of collapse.

This was not how she expected this to go down. She wanted to make her mother more understanding of some things and maybe later make use of this to cockblock Jin or Mai at times but...

"Azula?" Ursa called out with a worried expression as she'd almost never seen Azula so dazed.

'Huh... we're honest. It actually feels kind of disgusting when compared to lies... but... they don't feel weird when discussing... wait, they never talk about it now that I think about it... so the answer wasn't opening about it through words...' Azula continued to stare at her mother with a wave of comprehension and accompanying complicated emotions as she felt she now knew why Michi, Mai, Poppy, and Toph had such an easygoing relationship. Well, for a fact, they didn't try to make it so seamless, it just happened for them. He happened for them...

---

"Thank you for that~" Suki slurred as she lay on top of Katara with her caramel entrance still slightly gaping while his cum flowed out from her. The two just liked doing it together at times because of the trio adventuring together from early on.

Smiling and pecking Suki's lips as Katara had trouble recollecting herself, Nik helped the duo get ready and returned to the camp.

Aside from June, he had yet to give Poppy and Michi his personal attention but before he could think of a good excuse with sexual innuendo just for his own humor, he was stormed over by a very testy Azula who, without a word, dragged him away with a furious expression as it attracted attention from everyone including the exasperated Poppy and Michi!

---

As if choosing a location at random, Azula finally snapped once they were far away and glowered with her usual perverse nature nowhere in sight, "When were you going to tell me about mother peeking on us?"

Nik raised his brow in surprise before thinking should he even blow Ursa's cover again. Well... Nik wanted to see if the woman would run away for the third time. It could just be the running gag of the day... heh.

"She didn't just peak on us," Nik smiled, not the least bit cowed by Azula's strangely fierce presence. It wasn't her expression but Nik felt that IT was around her... the threatening presence, that is, which he would have been oblivious of before if he hadn't trained as much as he did till now. He felt his own... presence building up, unlike the despicable flames in his stomach that would only ever light up in the most depraved circumstances.

"Then what?!" Azula hissed quietly.

Nik's hand snapped forward, loudly slamming into the bark of the tree next to Azula's head as he leaned down, a little peeved by her actions. If she wanted to know this, she could have just been a little more polite but Nik knew well that Azula is the kind of girl who would ask for an inch and force herself down on the entire fucking mile!

His violet eyes bore into her and his other hand had a thumb tracing her lips, "Aren't you missing out on the magic word, dear? Or do we need to have that kind of 'discussion' again?"

Azula faltered slightly as his towering presence made her shudder. Damn her dirty mind, she groaned internally, as she already felt her thong dampening somewhat and sticking to her slightly sore entrance that heated up and got ready for more. But she pursed her lips and glared at him stubbornly. She couldn't show the same reaction to their spectator again but Nik growled softly, "Try again."

"Just answer me!" Azula shouted, well, she tried, but all she mustered were a weak whimper as Nik hummed and found himself a little lacking. If it was him... in the previous life, he would have trained the best version of Azula but then again, he wasn't in that kind of business anymore.

"You really want that answer?" Nik inquired as he could hear the other's restless breathing.

Azula nodded with her fists clenched but if his sudden kiss would have surprised her before, Azula had her fill with getting shocked for the day and only blinked before somewhat reciprocating the passion behind his kiss, much to her relief as his hand slipped down on her covered cunt and pressed his fingers against her ready clit.

"Hey— nnngh, not here!" Azula gasped while Nik leaned back and grinned, "That's the answer to your second question, Azula. Your mother was happy to have her fingers down while watching us."

Azula's lips parted as she experienced speechlessness as Nik gave a simple excuse, "And why I didn't tell you? That's because I didn't want to make things weird."

"Aah—" Azula gasped as Nik pressed his fingers into her gushing entrance by easily pinching the cloth away and she spoke loudly, "Is that true, Mother?"

She expected Nik to stop now and feel shocked. Well, since he had stopped advertising his enhanced senses, even others who knew about it would forget at times much less Azula. So... she didn't know what he did.

"Mother? Nice joke, Azula," Nik smiled, "But I'll give you my full focus now."

Azula quivered and spoke hurriedly, "No, Nik... Mother really is here. Come out, now! You said—" Yet her lips were sealed the next instant and her eyes widened when she realized what had happened.

Her mother really did become the running gag of the day.

***

Alternate Title: Is that a car? Is that a horse? No, it's an embarrassed Ursa!

***

Shoutout to G4ler, Misterschman, Hinter matthews, Gath, and Littlewhite!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

27