Camp of Lust (10)
769 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Though the dense foliage and the dusky night didn't instill any form of reassurance given the circumstances, Ursa cleared her throat and psyched herself internally after chatting with Michi and Poppy for so long. One thing she was clear about Nik, now, was that young and bold he may be, and 'active' too... he won't take a mile if you don't suggest an inch in most cases. But still, after all that she'd seen, Ursa felt that being a little reserved about the youth was in her best interest and remarked with a serious tone as she nervously had her fingers clenching the hem of her top with the barely visible whitish stain close to her breasts.

"I want to talk about what happened!" She claimed, her voice somewhat shaky in the middle but she seemed to have gotten calm just after and looked at him.

"Alright? Sure, what's going on?" Nik tilted his head sideways. If he was caught peeping on someone and had their squirt marking his clothes... he would tend to avoid the topic. But to each their own, he shrugged internally.

"Well..." Ursa took a deep breath and then deflated somewhat, "Could you... help me?"

Now, most, like the stalker would misunderstand what Ursa meant as HER someone rough huff was easily aware to Nik who could consciously control the sensitivity of a few of his senses but he nodded with a smile, "That's what I said in the beginning. How can I help you?"

"It's Azula and Zuko," Ursa revealed, "I feel like they... are hiding many things from me. I wouldn't have tried to push them for answers but Michi and Poppy made me realize that for better or worse, we should have an open—"

"Oh, don't listen to them," Nik snickered and shook his head while leaning against the tree, "Knowing everything about them? Now that's a lie. Michi only knows things about Mai that she found out and that Mai let out by herself. The same is with Poppy and Toph. Heck, I know things about them that the mother-daughter pair don't understand about each other."

Ursa frowned and questioned, "Do you think it's better to lie?"

"I think it's better to let them come out at their own pace," Nik smiled, "But it would be too... I don't know, arrogant to give relationship advice to a mother since I'm no parent so... I don't think I can help you with that."

Ursa puckered her lips and stared at Nik long enough to realize he wasn't going to budge and huffed, "Stubborn one, aren't you?"

"Not really," Nik shrugged. If he was stubborn, he wouldn't have experienced everything he had. He'd grown a bit more of his backbone, that he would agree on.

"Fine, let's say you cannot talk about it... and let's assume you don't even know them that well... how do you think I can make them open up to me?" Ursa inquired.

"How would I know?" Nik blinked, "Again, I don't have any suggestions. Iroh is a good one to consider that... which you should have known?"

With a slightly mischievous smirk, Nik added, "And this makes me wonder why you called me..."

Ursa flinched before growing silent and averted her gaze.

"A-about that... I was curious... Avatar Nik, it's said that once you return, you will bring back peace and prosperity."

Nik nodded. He could be considered half an Avatar given that Aang was his spiritual daddy who was on a mission for peace while Nik was bringing prosperity to his personal world.

"But the Phoenix King... will oppose your very existence. My... husband can be a very dangerous man," Ursa's gaze dimmed as Nik chuckled and repeated, "Again, Ursa. How can I help you? Forget me being the Avatar and you being the former spouse of a man who barely cares about his own children much less others'. How can I, Nik, help you, Ursa?"

Ursa lowered her head, her fingers around the hem of her top loosening somewhat as she exhaled, "I... just want to relax as this trip intended... if you don't have any prior engagements."

Nik blinked as if it would be a lie he didn't enjoy their spectator's snort.

'June would understand that I was out working hard... right? Oh, she's a sweetheart. Of course, she would but the problem is...'

***

"Hey, where's Azula?"

Zuko inquired while tidying up the region with Iroh as the man looked around and noted more absence than just Azula's. Of course, Ursa gave a good reason to Nik before pulling him away, saying that she had something to say that an Avatar must hear but Iroh only shrugged about it. His brother had his chance, nothing could be done about it.

"Well, salted weeds from the lake do have... an active contribution in digestion," Iroh smirked as Zuko groaned, "Ugh, that's disgusting, uncle!"

"Well, not more than you saying that all tea is just hot leaf juice," Iroh scoffed, still a little salty about it as Zuko deadpanned and looked at the two tents. One was pitifully small while the other was as luxurious as a general's tent and quite wide, too.

"Think of it this way, Zuko," Iroh assured his nephew, "Even the Avatar must sleep in such a tent with us when he returns."

But given his student's patterns, Iroh doubted that it would happen.

***

Ursa lay on her back over a soft earthen platform around a meter high with earthen walls erected around her and an open-lid dome acting as a ceiling and allowing her to view the moon with a soft, relieved huff escaping her lips as she smiled gently, "This is... actually nice. I never thought I'd end up enjoying the sky more than a lake."

She lay with a towel on her body and her previous embarrassment disappearing just like the tension in her body given how... professionally Nik worked. Honestly, to Ursa, he looked more like a masseuse than an Avatar. Her gaze fell towards her legs where Nik pressed and massaged her right calf with his hands lathered in some form of oil that made her skin glimmer somewhat under the dim reflection of the moonlight.

"A bald friend of mine would say that the boundlessness of the sky is more freeing than the bound and restless lake." Nik smiled and looked at her before continuing the work. Oh, he wasn't about to ruin Ursa's night just because he felt the slightest bit horny. Whatever Ursa may have had in her mind, if he wanted to do it, it'd be on his terms, or if the other part was 'reaaaallll' persuasive and he did feel the tiny bit guilty that he'd made her a running gag after inviting her to a relaxing vacation.

"He sounds quite wise. I'm sure he and Iroh would hit it off."

"Now that you mention it, they would," Nik looked up again, finding Ursa smiling at him as he returned a snicker and added, "But what about you? Relaxed enough?"

Ursa hummed loudly, actually beginning to realize a few things she didn't want to even consider before, and smirked, "How long would you massage Michi or Poppy?"

"Them?" Nik blinked. Well, they all had their moments but even Nik could only do so much with just two hands, "Well... I do try to give my all and never noted the time when I'm with them."

"And did you note the time now?" Ursa inquired, her eyes briefly showing hesitation before the question but Nik only had a smile to offer, "Nah, not really."

Ursa's eyes lit up momentarily as she followed with a soft scoff, making it seem like his reply was only to be expected.

'Huh... naive arrogance runs in the family...' Nik noted duly as he was always eager to cause a reaction in times like this as his hand reached up to her knee where the edge of her towel rested while he inquired, "I know I suggested a massage and I am sincerely happy that you're finding it relaxing after the reluctance you showed before... but did you have something else in your mind?"

Ursa's smile froze for a second as his index trailed up her knee and pushed on the edge of the towel just slightly to reveal a very tiny portion of her thigh. Recollecting herself, the woman glared at the youth, finding him as menacing as Michi... no, maybe more because he somehow convinced her to get naked, lie down, and let him rub her... Her eyes drifted towards his crotch for a second, recalling once again the kind of ride it offers, and blushed before looking up and realizing he was gazing at her the entire time which did not help her at all as looking anywhere else over his exposed tanned physique was just as damning.

"I had nothing in mind," Ursa huffed and turned her head to the other side as his chuckle only made her groan internally. She had never let herself be this vulnerable except when she was forced to marry and now... this time, it was quite voluntary.

"Ah, so you came to Avatar for help, makes sense," Nik hummed as his finger continued to roll up the towel slowly and steadily as Ursa's expression grew more nervous, and just when Nik felt the slightest hint of excitement from her, he stopped, letting the edge of the towel rest above the upper portion of her meaty, thick thighs as she turned her head back to give him an almost scorching stare as he smirked, "I do have to massage your legs completely, right? Of course, being a married woman, I will keep myself from your torso. Unless of course, you're suddenly unmarried."

Ursa rolled her eyes as she muttered, "Do whatever you wish..." and then looked at him again as his smile widened, "Only legs it is then."

Now he definitely wanted to hear what he desired from her and a free reign of her body wasn't it.

His words made Ursa a bit peeved as his hands firmly squeezed her thighs before rubbing up and down yet she could feel him briefly lifting her towel a bit further yet she willfully focused on his hands over her legs instead. Her stifled mewls escaped often as Nik certainly knew what he was doing before his words made her eyes snap open.

"Hmm, you can turn around now," Nik smiled as he pulled back while exhaling shortly and looking at her almost glowing legs with a hint of satisfaction before looking at her erotic form entirely as he did move her towel a bit further. The edges barely covered her royal privates as she stared at Nik with a blank look.

"What is it?" Nik inquired with a smile.

"Well..." Ursa muttered, "Would you look sideways?" She looked positively lethargic after such a good session and was definitely looking forward to more but even if she didn't mind being slowly unraveled, she did mind letting him see take it off and turn around. It was weird, indeed.

"Of course, not," Nik smiled as Ursa almost choked on her spit before glaring at the youth, "I'm serious! Eyes off!"

Nik smirked and shrugged before looking sideways as Ursa grumbled and turned around before quickly shifting the towel on her back and then resting her chin on the back of her folded hands before calling out, "I'm done..."

Nik's hum echoed as he took another small bottle out from spirits know where and lathered his hands before going back to the soles of her feet and began to rub them rapidly as Ursa inquired, "Nik, what's it like being the Avatar? Does the power... make you feel different?"

"Do YOU feel empowered by having the Avatar massage you?" Nik inquired in return.

"Not really," Ursa giggled.

"Me neither. Getting strength just changed my goals, that's all."

"If they aren't anything like me... like Phoenix King then you're probably fine." Ursa gulped as she whispered while Nik looked up with a hint of deviousness in his smirk and cooed, "Oh, you meant your husband?"

"... No," Ursa whispered, "As you may have noticed... I'm a single mother with a girl who's wildly fascinated by you and would even wear that... shameless outfit for you."

Done with his feet prematurely, Nik walked up to the side of the bench before suddenly sitting on top of Ursa's legs as her surprised gasp rang but she refrained from looking back and continued to view the earthen wall that seemed to have grown interesting.

Her eyes widened when she felt Nik casually flipping the edge of the towel beyond her buttcheeks and shivered for a moment as his soothing voice echoed.

"Shameless? Could you be more descriptive?" Nik inquired with his eyes narrowing as he viewed the royal cheeks and her slightly hidden Azula maker. Damn, he did want the devilish cunt that would give birth to the hot mess sticking her ears to the walls from the outside.

"Descriptive?" Ursa raised her voice, "She was wearing that thin top that barely covered her— hnaah!" She squeaked as Nik's hands fell on her buttcheeks before spreading as her butthole clenched in surprise and then she only felt embarrassed as Nik firmly massaged her ass while he whispered, "You were saying?" Nik encouraged.

Ursa bit her lips and exhaled hotly as she felt the dribble of oil slipping over her slit and she whispered, "S-she was barely wearing anything and YOU were bending water to turn my daughter..."

"Yes?" Nik smiled as he firmly tugged her cheeks apart before pressing them together and making her pale ass bubble out before giving it a light swat and eliciting an annoyed snort from her. Yet, her bodily reactions happened to be far more honest and his index and a middle finger slipped down onto her warm snatch wetting at a quick pace, and questioned again, "You can say what I did."

"You... used my daughter in front of me..." her hot coo rang in the shag as a gasp leaked out from her lips with his fingers sliding into her tight, needy walls that'd been left without their desired attention for far too long as Ursa's head dipped down slightly and she whimpered, "Then you and Mai turned my daughter into a dirty harlot who'd want nothing more than to be on her knees and swallow your sloppy— hnngh~ and— and then you came on me!"

Her whisper grew softer, "And all I was left thinking... wanting was for that to be in me... for Azula to be replaced with me..."

"And now?" Nik blinked as his fingers found the right spot in her wet pussy and pressed it as she squealed, not even hearing one patch of the wall crumbling down as a figure fell in by leaning against it too much.

"I want it!" Ursa cried out with a sensual groan. "If... If I don't look back... it won't matter!"

"You're absolutely right," Nik smirked while he beckoned the flushed Azula who was glaring at them as he continued, "Just keep looking forward. You're about to feel even better," he pulled his fingers out and spread her legs a little out before spreading her tight snatch with one hand and bringing his other index finger to his lips while winking at Azula who rolled her eyes and flipped him off before looking at her mother hesitantly and leaned down soon enough.

Her hands held Ursa's buttcheeks as she gasped at the colder touch and tried looking back now but Nik was a step quicker, literally, as he was in front of Ursa and leaned down to take the panicked woman's lips.

"Hmmmgh!" Ursa moaned, her eyes snapping wide open as she felt something warm and hot slipping into her drenched pussy and moving around lewdly. Swirling so expertly that she melted in Nik's arms but called out, "W-who's that?!"

Part of her wished that it was just Michi being playful by catching them in the act yet Nik smirked and continued to kiss her silently. The tension, the tongue, and his kiss made her mewl and whimper as her heart grew more and more frightened when she heard a familiar voice in a wayward snort from behind and she didn't dare question anything again.

"I..." Ursa purred, "Nik! Spirits, I think I'm going to—"

"Go on," Nik sat beside her and gently stroked her head, "Relax and let it all out."

His words were the only thing that Ursa needed to guide her in this strange situation as all her tension... exploded in one stream of hot and juicy squirt as the strangely familiar figure lapped it all up... far better than the figure's father given that he would never consider her own pleasure.

"Azula," Ursa cried out in pleasure as her back arched up and her hips pushed up but the figure behind her quickly held her down and continued to religiously slurp her with everything they had.

Nik snickered internally. It was quite the joy to bring families closer and he knew it for a fact that the real Avatar couldn't boast the same efficiency.

Finally pulling back, Azula wiped her chin with the back of her arm and strutted up to where her mother was looking, heaving and gasping as her catty tone filled the shag, "Did you enjoy yourself, mother? Then I suppose it's time we put everything that happened before this back to bed with a fresh start... right here."

And with that, Azula tugged away her thong with an impish smirk, a bit amazed that she wasn't even angry and just shooting Nik an annoyed glare to have kept such fun from herself for so long.

Ursa bit her lips but when she recalled what her daughter's tight... nay, a very well-used hole had gone through, she gulped before parting her lips lightly while she felt Nik move and another tongue enter her warm, wet, and sensitive folds.

This wasn't how she expected her massage to end but Ursa was just happy at the better relationship with her daughter now.

***

Shoutout to Jeremiah Eleko, Prognastat, John Stinson, Matthew18273645, and Left_Nut_Of_Madara!!!

Read 30 advance chapters here—

Patreon.com/Fanharem

Join the discord for well... uh, dead chat room~

https://discord.gg/egdFUe5

27