Chapter 46
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Smut.

 Nikola was moaning under him. Sadik hadn’t tied up the man’s hands like he wanted to, but his hand was holding both of Nikola’s wrist as he pinned his lover to the bed. This, Sadik decided, was as close to kinky as he was ever going to get.

He moved, tortuously slow. He knew Nikola shared the sentiment, but he was much of a prude to beg for a quickening of the pace. Sadik wanted him to. He wanted Nikola to speak dirty to him, even if the brown-haired man stuttered at every second word.

“What do you want?” Whispered Sadik in Nikola’s ear before gently biting the earlobe. Nikola bitt his bottom lip to stifle a moan. Sadik couldn’t have that. “If you don’t tell me, I will keep doing what I am doing. You might be enjoying yourself now. But you will be melting in a minute if you just say the word.”

“Faster,” breathed out Nikola, hands trying to break free, so he could get his fingers on Sadik’s back. “Please.”

“Nah, that is not the tone I want. Try again,” Sadik enjoyed the whine Nikola gave him. He rewarded him by going deeper, careful to hit the sweet spot. Nikola arched his back backwards and wrapped his legs around Sadik’s waist.

“I want you to,” Nikola groaned when Sadik didn’t move. The Turk was staying still and waiting. “I want you to move faster. Until I lose myself.”

“Better,” said Sadik, still not moving. “But, try again. A little dirtier, this time.”

Nikola’s legs tightened even more around Sadik, and he attempted to move up and down, but Sadik pushed himself until Nikola’s head touched the bed board.

“No cheating,” said Sadik in a sing-song voice.

“Fuck me already!” Screamed Nikola angrily and Sadik grinned. He pulled out and trusted in again. It was the same lazy way as before.

“How?” Repeated himself Sadik.

“Faster, harder. I want to be kissed while you do it. I demand it! If you don’t pick up the pace, I am saying the safe word!” Threatened, Nikola and Sadik smiled sheepishly. Well, his game was over. He picked up his pace and gave Nikola what he wanted.

He’ll get his lover to speak dirty for the duration of the entire act, one day. But, Nikola needed to loosen up some more. It had been a pleasant surprise when Nikola had offered sex today. It was heartening to Sadik that he didn’t need to initiate it every time.

He had felt like a dirty old man every time. One who liked fresh, tender, meat. However, tonight, he felt young again. They had done it as equals, tonight. And he found he rather liked the fact.

As he rested next to Nikola, who was panting softly, deliciously covered in sweat, he felt his cock grow hard again. He looked down at Nikola’s flaccid member and thought how it just wasn’t fair.

He moved until he was eye level with it and kissed it.

“Icicle!” Yelped Nikola and his hands shot to the blindfold.

“Ah, why?” Whined Sadik. He wouldn’t have played with Nikola this time. Abraxas had always liked it when Sadik gave him head. He was sure that Nikola would, too.

“I can’t anymore, Sadik,” Sadik crawled up until he was resting on Nikola’s chest. He kissed the man’s lips, angling his cock, so Nikola could feel how hard Sadik was.

“How can you still be hard? Usually, once is enough for you,” Sadik ground their hips together.

“Typically, I wait for you to fall asleep. Until I take matters into my own hand,” Nikola’s face reddened at that.

“You are not satisfied?” Nikola’s voice sounded small, and Sadik was quick to correct him.

“I am. But, once is just not enough. Lamb, at least play with me some more,” begged Sadik. “Put the blindfold on me and use your hands.”

He wanted to ask for Nikola’s mouth. He imagined how it would feel around him. Wet and warm and, Nikola would blunder through the blow job, as people who were doing it for the first time were wont to.

But Sadik had to remind himself that he needed to be patient. Small steps and Nikola could do the things he wanted him to, in time. However, for now, he had to make small suggestions here and there.

“If I do, can we be done for tonight?” Sadik chuckled. Chances were, Nikola would get hard too halfway through. And then, Sadik could return the favor. Or be allowed to suck him off. Which was something he preferred.

“If you want us to be, just say icicle again. I won’t complain,” Sadik felt the cool silk slid around his eyes and Nikola’s shaky hands tied it up. Then, Sadik felt an unsure hand on his cock.

Nikola petted him, as if he was petting a cat, and Sadik laughed.

“You don’t like it?” Sadik kept laughing. This was just too cute.

“Grip the dick and run your hands over it. All the way from the tip to the balls,” said Sadik, and he heard a huff. Then, he felt a face on his shoulder and Nikola did as asked.

Once, twice, and Sadik felt some pre-cum leak out of him.

“Well, that was that,” said Nikola and Sadik whimpered.

“I am not done. This is just a signal that I like your attention,” Nikola made an oh sound, and he got his hand around Sadik again. “Faster. Give more attention to the tip.”

Nikola did so, although Sadik felt him burring his face in Sadik’s shoulder. So, the lamb was embarrassed. And if what was pocking Sadik’s tight was any indication, getting hard.

Sadik grinned and made to move his hand to give Nikola some attention too, when he felt a grip on his wrist and he allowed for the hand to be pinned down.

“No cheating,” he heard as Nikola began humping his tight. Sadik moaned. Suddenly, he regraded the blindfold. He could give everything to see Nikola become undone like this. Nikola climbed over him and let go of his dick. Then, he positioned himself over it and took Sadik in.

Sadik supposed that, as Nikola pinned both of his hands, this was better. He relaxed and let himself be ridden. Maybe one day, he could get Nikola to finish a hand job. Someday.  

0