Chapter V: Epilogue
84 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time passed without much change. Or rather, everything changed for the better. Remilia was a rock as always, but it was also a lovely dog. For some reason, I decided to call Remilia, Remilia… Well, she always took the rock with her everywhere as some type of representative. So… I consider it an extension of her… It was weird but it worked in my head. 

My father taught me many things about rocks, or rather, he took me along with him to research about rocks and we learnt a lot of things about them.

 

Soon our research of rocks and minerals became widely accepted. I felt happy.

 

Finally… I had made it… 

 

In a lot of ways our job is simple. We simply observe objects and we deny their existence without giving them a second look. 

The painful truth is that us researchers have to realize that even the most normal of things can be more interesting that we give them credit for, having their own tales from which we can learn and reflect on. 

 

Our job was not limited to verify or discovery, but also to teach. Whether it was the importance of the things around us or how insignificant they are. 

I always thought about how easy it was to research, but looking back. Research encompasses everything… From the origin of all rocks to how important a simple rock is for me. 

Final

3